Catwoman's Treat

Story Info
She has a crush on her sister's boyfriend.
5.5k words
4.58
410.3k
140
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers

"What are you doing?" Kelly asked her twin sister Kathy.

Kathy tossed her long brown hair back, adjusted her extremely short red dress and smiled. "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"I know you're not going out with that jerk Mark."

"What if I am?"

"Kathy! You have a wonderful boyfriend, how could you do that to him?"

"Look, Chris and I are good together, but let's face it, we've been together too long. Besides, Mark and I are just going out for a drink. No harm in that huh?"

Kelly crossed her arms and stared at her twin. Sometimes she found it hard to believe they were related. Both girls were tall 5'6" with long auburn hair and gray eyes. They were identical and if one didn't know them too well, one could easily get confused. The only difference was the tiny birthmark on Kelly's left thigh that made them different, besides their personalities.

Kathy was the wild and outgoing one, while Kelly was the shy and studious twin. Sometimes Kelly wished she could be more like Kathy. Kathy always had boyfriends and got so much attention. Kelly was more into school and had a few boyfriends in her lifetime. Both girls shared a two-bedroom apartment near the college campus.

Ever since Kathy had been dating Chris, Kelly secretly could not stop thinking about him. She knew it was wrong to think of her sister's boyfriend, but he had it all. Chris was gorgeous. Being 6'2", muscular and with hypnotizing blue eyes, that alone made Kelly weak in the knees. He had short curly brown hair and a smile that could melt any girl's heart. Not only was he hot, but he was sweet, funny and sincere. The perfect man.

"Kat, how would you feel if Chris was going to just "have drinks" with another girl?"

Kathy laughed. "He wouldn't. He's too much in love with me."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Well, have fun."

Kathy sighed and grabbed her purse. "I'll be home late so don't wait up for me." With that, she closed the door and disappeared.

* * *

Kelly decided to take a long hot shower. Just as she had finished, the phone was ringing. She ran to answer it and her heart raced as soon as she heard Chris' voice on the other end.

"Kathy?" He asked as Kelly answered the phone.

"Hi Chris, no it's me Kelly."

"Hey Kelly is Kathy home?"

Kelly had no idea what to say. "Uh, I think she's at the library."

"The library?"

"Y-yeah she is with a study group or something," Kelly stammered.

"I see. I thought she said she was going to meet me for dinner tonight. I've tried calling her cell phone but she does not answer."

"She probably has it turned off because she's at the library." Kelly felt awful for lying.

"I guess she forgot, as usual," Chris' voice sounded upset.

"Don't worry, when she gets home I will tell her to call you."

"Thanks Kelly. Bye."

"Bye," she whispered and hung up the phone.

She sighed and threw herself back on her bed. Staring up at the ceiling she could feel the ceiling fan blowing air on her chest since her robe was slightly open. She let her hands slide down her body and pulled her robe open exposing her beautiful naked body. Her breasts were a 38c cup with big dark pink nipples that were erect as the cold breeze hit her skin.

"Mmm," she moaned as she began to pinch her nipples. She thought about Chris. His voice got her excited every time they spoke. She longed to have at least five minutes of conversation with him just to hear him. How could Kathy treat him so bad? He was a real keeper and her twin sister was wasting her time messing around with jerks like Mark Krait, who was obviously only into one-night stands.

"I would treat you so good," she said out loud as her hand slid down between her smooth creamy thighs.

Her pussy was already wet as she began to imagine making love to Chris. She wondered how big his cock was. There had been so many times she wanted to ask her sister that question but would always stop herself. She'd let him ram her pussy hard and cum inside of her. She could imagine the look on his face, his moans as he exploded inside of her cunt.

"Oh god!" She cooed letting one finger slide inside of her aching pussy. She moved her finger in and out slowly feeling it get wet with her juices. She slipped a second finger, starting to fuck her pussy faster now. Her two fingers were buried deep inside her pussy searching for her special spot, which always made her cum so good.

"Fuck me Chris, fuck me!" She yelped, lost in her own masturbation.

Her fingers were busy pumping her tight pussy. She shifted her body spreading her legs wider and slightly lifting up her hips from the bed.

"Oooh!" She cried out as she finally found her special spot. She fingers poked at the special spot hard and suddenly her entire body went numb. She couldn't even scream. She could only gasp. Her body was shaking violently as she climaxed. Her breath was short and her mouth was open desperately trying to scream.

"Ahhhh oh my god!" Finally after seconds of silence, she yelled out cries of pleasure.

She slowly released her body back down on the bed and smiled. Her fingers stayed inside of her pussy absorbing her honey. Her heart was pounding while she tried to catch her breath. Her fingers slid out of her pussy slowly letting her juices trickle onto her thighs and the bed.

"Jesus Christ!" She sighed getting up and closing her robe. It had been one of the hardest orgasms ever.

* * *

"It's about time you get home!"

Kathy jumped up and dropped her purse. "Oh fuck! Damnit Kelly, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Good! Now why are you home so late? I thought you and jerk were just having a drink?"

"Well, maybe we had a little more than a drink what's it to you?"

"You got a great guy, who by the way has been calling you looking for you and I had to cover for my own selfish twin sister! I told him you were at the library studying. I don't know but he seemed to buy that."

Kathy sighed and picked up her purse from the floor. "Kelly, relax. I don't know why you're getting so worked up about this."

"Why? I'll tell you why! Chris is the sweetest guy you've ever dated and you treat him like garbage."

"What he don't know won't hurt him. You are my sister and I know you would never tell him...right?"

"No I wouldn't, but one day you're going to realize that he was good for you."

With that, Kelly went back to her room and slammed her door shut. She heard Kathy calling Chris and apologizing and getting her way, as always making him believe she had actually been at the library all night.

* * *

"Kelly! Kelly!"

Kelly rushed out of her room hearing her sister's cries. "What? What's wrong?" She then realized Kathy was with Chris. Immediately her face turned red as her eyes met with her crush.

"Oh hi Chris," Kelly said shyly.

"Hey Kelly," he replied with a gorgeous smile on his handsome face.

"Look what I got! It's for the Halloween party Chris is throwing next Sunday!" Kathy exclaimed and pulled out a gorgeous and very sexy black cat suit just like the one Halle Berry had worn in the movie.

Kelly eyed the costume. "You're going as Catwoman?"

"Yes! Chris is going to be Batman."

Chris smiled shyly.

Kelly's heart raced. The thought of seeing Chris in a batman costume was so hot! "Nice choice. So Batman and Catwoman huh?"

Kathy put her arms around Chris' waist. Kelly felt a slight twinge of jealousy. "I hope you can go to the party too Kelly," Chris said.

Kelly blushed again. "Oh I don't know. I'm not much into Halloween. I think I'll just stay in and pass out candy to the few kids that come around here."

"Party pooper," Kathy laughed.

"Well you're more than welcome to come if you want," Chris said.

"Thanks," Kelly replied realizing she wasn't able to stop smiling.

* * *

For the rest of the week, Kelly constantly snuck into her sister's room to look at the Catwoman costume. It was gorgeous, all leather with the facemask included. "Hmm nice choice," Kelly thought to herself.

She wished she could go to the party but seeing Kathy and Chris together, would only make her wish she hadn't gone. If only Kathy was true to Chris, it would make things easier for Kelly. She wouldn't be crushing on Chris as much.

* * *

It was Saturday morning and Kelly was busy doing her yoga when Kathy burst into her room with an excited look on her pretty face. "Oh my God Kelly! You will not believe what happened!"

Kelly turned off her yoga DVD and narrowed her eyes at her sister. "What?"

"Mark asked me to go away with him this weekend!"

"And you said no right?"

Kathy smiled wickedly.

"Right?"

"Well...not really, I said I'd go but that I had to be back early tomorrow morning."

Kelly sighed. "Kat, you are really asking for trouble."

"Kell, would you cover for me?"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"I said no!"

Kathy knelt down on the floor and looked into her sister's eyes. "Look, I promise to be back early tomorrow morning. That way I can make it on time for the Halloween party. In the meantime, cover for me. I will tell Chris that I'm going to be studying with a study group again and not coming home until late. That way I can do my studying before the party. It's a perfect cover!"

"What if he goes to look for you? What then?"

"I'm sure you, as an honor student can figure that out."

"Kat, I hate doing this stuff for you. If you don't want to be with Chris, then tell him. Don't be messing behind his back."

"You know I like Chris a lot. Besides, he's so hot but I guess the idea of having more than one man gets me off."

"You are bad Kat, very bad."

"Will you cover for me sis? Please?"

Kelly rolled her eyes. "I guess. But if I mess up, don't blame me."

Kathy threw her arms around her sister. "Oh thank you Kelly! Thank you!"

* * *

Kathy left later on that afternoon and Kelly stayed at home to finish cleaning up and studying for a test she would have on Monday. She feared that Chris would call, but luckily he didn't.

* * *

The loud ringing of the phone was what woke Kelly up Sunday morning. She rubbed her eyes and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Kelly? Is Kathy there?" Chris asked at the other end.

Kelly's heart pounded. She quickly jumped up and took the cordless phone with her frantically searching for her twin sister. "Um...yeah I think she's asleep," Kelly said praying that she'd find Kathy.

She opened her sister's room and saw Kathy's bed was made and no sign of her to have come home yet. She looked at the clock and realized it was almost one that afternoon. Where in the hell was Kathy?

"Oh no actually s-she's in the shower," Kelly stammered.

"I've been trying to call her all morning and her cell phone but says she's out of the area?"

Kelly's heart raced. "Y-yeah she has a lot of problems with her cell phone. Sometimes my phone says the same thing."

Chris stayed quiet.

"Chris? Are you there?"

"Yeah. Kelly, are you being honest with me? I know Kathy is a flirt and she tends to meet a lot of guys. Is she really in the shower?"

Kelly gulped. "Yes she is. I will have her call you back in a few minutes ok?"

"Thank you Kelly. I'll be waiting for her call."

* * *

A few minutes later, Kelly paced back and forth in her room thinking what the hell she was going to do. She hadn't heard anything from Kathy and checked her cell phone and caller ID to see if her sister had called. She was trying to come up with something, when she heard the phone ring again. She checked to see who it was and quickly picked up the phone when she saw a strange phone number display on the Caller ID.

"Where the hell are you?" Kelly answered furiously.

"Kell, please don't get upset. Listen, we've run into some car trouble."

"Car trouble!"

"Yes, please calm down. I don't know how long I'm going to be."

"You have to be kidding! Call your boyfriend right now!"

"I can't. My cell phone is dead and besides, Mark is right here with me. I'm calling you from a nearby payphone."

"He's expecting your phone call you know."

"Look, you can do a great impression of me, why don't you just call him and pretend to be me?"

"I can't believe you Kat! Hurry up and get home!"

"I will. I promise."

"Yeah right!" Kelly screamed and hung up the phone. How would she pull off being her sister over the phone? She had to do it. She didn't want Chris to be hurting. Kelly rehearsed for a few minutes before she got the nerve to call Chris up.

"Hello?" She heard his deep voice answer.

"Hi babe, I'm sorry I was in the shower and I didn't get to call you last night because I got home so late."

"Hmm that's ok. I was worried about you."

Kelly's heart broke. "I know, I'm sorry."

"Well make it up to me tonight at my party. I can't wait to see you in that cat suit."

Kelly smiled. "I can't wait to show you."

"Ok well, I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I'm going to go finish up setting up some lights and gathering some music for tonight."

"Ok babe, I'll see you tonight."

They hung up and Kelly was relieved. She'd managed to pull it off nicely.

* * *

Kelly began to really worry around seven that night. Kathy still hadn't gotten home and she'd heard no word from her sister. She knew Chris wanted Kathy at the party by eight at the latest. Kelly went to take a long warm bath as she waited for her sister to get home.

Kelly had finished brushing her hair when the phone rang again. She feared it would be Chris looking for Kathy, but instead it was Kathy again.

"Please tell me you're on your way home," Kelly answered.

"No. I'm sorry Kel, we are stuck and waiting for roadside assistance but they said it would be a while. I'm sorry. Just tell Chris the truth. Tell him I'm a cheater and a liar."

Kelly sighed. "I should. I really should. See, that's what you get for going off with another man."

Kathy's voice sounded shaky. "I'm sorry sis. I know I have to pay for what I've done. I feel terrible."

Kelly could tell her sister was scared. "Well I'll have a talk with Chris then and let him know you won't be going to the party, but you'll have to do the explaining."

Kathy was quiet for a brief moment. "Yeah I know. I know it would be completely ridiculous to ask you to go dressed as Catwoman to the Halloween party."

"That wouldn't be ridiculous that would be just insane!" Kelly yelled at her sister.

"Well, just tell Chris I'll call him and explain when I get home."

"I will," Kelly responded and hung up the phone.

She couldn't believe what a mess her sister had gotten herself into. All throughout their lives, Kelly would always cover for her sister, not anymore. She was tired of always having to clean up the mess her sister made. In a way, Kelly felt that Kathy deserved what she would be getting, but deep down she felt bad. Kelly shrugged her guilty conscious and decided to get the candy ready for the trick or treaters.

* * *

Kelly flopped down on the couch wearing her most comfortable pajamas and decided to watch horror movies. She was getting into The Omen, when suddenly she found herself thinking about that cat suit. She wanted to go to her sister's closet and put it on. She wanted to show up to the party and give Chris the loving he really deserved.

"Stop it Kelly, now your acting worse than your sister!" She scolded herself.

She continued to watch the movie, but when the phone rang displaying Chris' number, she panicked. Just tell him that she's not here and that she will not be going to the party. Tell him damnit!

"Hello?" Kelly answered in a bubbly voice.

"Mmm nice to finally hear your voice," Chris said in a deep tone.

"Ooh, I think you're ready to see me in that Catwoman costume aren't you?" Kelly flirted.

"I am. I've been thinking about you all day baby. I can't wait to be with you. Come over as soon as possible. There are already a few guests here."

"I'll be there soon," Kelly said giggling the way Kathy would.

She hung up the phone and her heart raced. What in the world did you just do? Kelly stood up and paced the room. Now she was really in deep shit.

* * *

Kelly parked her car in front of Chris' house. She felt so horny dressed in her cat suit. She couldn't believe she was actually going to go through with it. She had sprayed on a mist of Kathy's favorite perfume and put on her sister's dark lipstick.

"Keep calm and don't blow your cover," she said to herself.

Kelly got out of her car and walked towards the frat house. As she opened the door loud music blared. She saw tons of college kids like herself dressed up in wild and wicked costumes. So many guys and girls turned to look at her as she made her entrance.

She felt herself blush from all the ogling eyes. She walked in searching for Batman. Her eyes roamed the room and suddenly she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned to see a tall, dark haired guy smiling at her.

"Hey, hot costume! You make it look better on you than it did on Halle Berry."

Kelly giggled and touched his face. "Meow!" She purred making the frat guy drool.

"Oh shit. Don't do that. Hi I'm Craig by the way," he began to shake her hand when she heard loud footsteps coming towards her. It was Batman.

"You hitting on my girl?"

Kelly felt her heart flutter.

"Oh sorry. I had no idea she was your girl. You are one lucky son of a bitch!"

Craig walked off and Chris put his arm around Kelly. He kissed her lips softly and whispered in her ear. "You are too hot in the costume. I better keep you close to me so guys won't be hitting on you."

"Can we dance?" Kelly asked in her best Kathy voice.

"Sure," Chris responded and took her hand leading her to the dance area.

They danced only a few fast songs, but it wasn't until a smooth slowly song played that Kelly realized she was more in love than ever. Chris held her close to him pressing his body close to hers.

"You really do look sexy tonight. But then again you're sexy all the time."

Kelly stared into his eyes. Even though she couldn't see his entire face because of the mask, she could still see right though him. He was definitely a sincere guy. Why did Kathy have to be mean to him?

"You look very hot in your costume. Mmm nothing better than dancing with Batman."

Chris scoffed. Kelly felt him slide his hands down from her waist to her buttocks. He gently squeezed them. "How about having sex with Batman? Because Batman wants Catwoman."

Kelly's heart pounded. Did she actually have to go to this extreme for her sister? She didn't, but she wanted to more than anything. "Purrrrr," she buzzed in his ear.

"Oooh yeah. I'll have you purring more in a bit."

The finished their slow dance when Chris took Kelly's hand and lead her this time to one of the bedrooms upstairs. The room as dark and Chris reached to turn the lights on moving aside to let her in. She looked around and realized it was his room that shared with another frat brother. She panicked for a minute not knowing which was his bed until she saw a picture of him and Kathy on his nightstand. She saw he dimmed the lights. She heard him lock the door and when she turned to see him, he was standing in front of her with his eyes gazing down at her.

"I love you," he said softly touching her cheek.

"I love you too," she responded nervously.

Tell him now. Tell him before it's too late! She warned herself.

"Chris, there is something I have to tell you," Kelly began.

"Shhh not now, I need you right now," Chris said placing a soft kiss on her lips.

Kelly's toes curled. She let her lips part and felt Chris' tongue searching for hers. Their tongues meshed as they began a long passionate kiss. Kelly wrapped her arms around him while Chris ran his hands up and down her back. Her heart pounded; finally she was able to kiss the man she was deeply in love with.

jessy19
jessy19
2,732 Followers
12