Catwomen Caught Ch. 02: After the Party

Story Info
The continuation of the Halloween party gone wrong.
9.8k words
4.45
150.6k
157

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,281 Followers

Thanks to all for reading. I know that the reason why the first tale was so popular was because most people believed, or at least gave me the benefit of the doubt, that it was true. Some didn't believe it, but were still entertained by it. I want to thank you all.

This continuation was hard for me in comparison to the first part. The first chapter was very easy because I just simply used real events to fuel the story. This one is not based on reality. There are parts of it that are true, but most of it is my interpretation of what could happen given the circumstance. I won't tell you which parts are true and which parts are fantasy. Only my editor and I know which is which. I will leave you to wonder. Or not wonder.

I also want to publically apologize to "Greg" for the first chapter. It was done without his permission, or without thought to how it would make him feel. I didn't think anyone we know would read it. I don't think anyone we know has, but the possibility is still there. I showed him the first chapter, endured his anger, but actually got his permission for this part.

I hope you enjoy.

*****

"Mr. Kirkson, you have a...call on line one."

"Who is it Betty?"

"A Mister Ford returning your call sir."

Greg? Greg was calling me? I'd been trying to get in contact with him ever since the blowup at my Halloween party. So far, he, his wife, and the other two paramours were incognito. No one had heard a peep from them.

Of course, there were questions. So many questions. I mean, how could there not be? The melt down was so public and humiliating. So brutal. It had all of the elements that you would want to see in the best drama. Sex, violence, betrayal, and an epic showdown between David and Goliath. Only this time, Goliath had a glass jaw that wrote a drunken check that was way too expensive for him, and David cashed it. With interest.

"Put him through Betty."

"Uh sir, he sounds a little...upset."

Well duh. His wife did publicly emasculate him. If he wasn't upset I'd be a little worried.

"Thank you Betty. I'll deal with him"

I waited for the click to indicate that I was on the line with Greg.

"Greg? Hey buddy. I've been trying to call you since..." I hesitated to actually say the words.

"Since I found out my wife fucked that dipshit. Yeah, I've had a lot to think about." I heard the anger still simmering beneath his calm demeanor. Even over the phone, his emotions radiated through.

"So, you wanna talk?"

I heard him scoff on the other end. It was like a snort.

"Why do you wanna talk to me Richard? Huh, good buddy? So you can post it on the internet? Does your riveting tale need a sequel? Do inquiring minds want to know what happened next to the chump who couldn't keep his wife satisfied? Can't your loyal fans wait to find out how my fucking life plays out?"

Fuck. Okay. He read the story. Now he's not only pissed at his cheating wife, her treacherous best friend and her Neanderthal lover, but me too. Great.

Greg and I go back to high school. He played baseball; I played football. We still connected with each other and formed a friendship that has lasted over the years. When we graduated we lost touch with each other for a while. He went straight to college and I joined the Air Force. Once he graduated he came back to our hometown, and got a job as a manager for Olive Garden. Sounds like a waste of a college degree, right? I told him so. However, he was tenacious. Driven. He was soon promoted. He excelled at whatever job he was assigned. His numbers always looked good. He had an excellent business mind. Pretty soon, he was district manager in charge of a multiple restaurants. His paycheck now rivaled mine. Well, almost.

I was honorably discharged from the Air Force after 10 years. Immediately, I got a job with a company that has contracts with the military. No need to go into detail about it. Really. I wouldn't have to kill you if I told you (cliché, I know) but I would be violating some serious classification protocols. And I'd get in trouble for it if I did. We aren't all Hillary Clinton, you know. Hope you understand.

To make a long story short, I returned to my hometown, got back in touch with Greg, and our friendship resumed as if there had never been a pause.

Now, my good friend was pissed. At me. Not good.

"Greg..."

Normally, I would try a clever joke to balm the situation over, or at least loosen the tension. Unfortunately for me, it was pretty obvious that would actually turn out to be counterproductive in this situation.

"I especially like the ending." He interrupted me. All I could do was shut the fuck up and let him get it out. "You know, where I tucked my tail between my legs and ran out of there like a bitch. Real nice touch."

His sarcasm oozed through my earpiece. At that moment, I really felt like a shitty friend. I had no defense against this.

"Greg, where are you? We should talk."

"You know what's funny Richard? I've become really popular these days. Much more popular than I was before. It seems like EVERYBODY wants to talk to me. Must be my charming personality."

It was then that I noticed that his voice was slurred. I heard the sounds of liquid being turned up and bouncing against the glass walls of a bottle.

"Greg, are you drunk?"

He laughed sardonically. "No Richard. I was drunk an hour ago. I can't tell you what I am now."

Okay. I had been a shitty friend. I admit that. Now it was time for me to fix it.

"Where are you Greg?" Even as I asked that question I was putting on my coat and grabbing my keys. I had a ton to do at work, but that didn't matter at the moment.

"Fuck you Richard! I'm not telling you where I am. Don't you come to this bar looking for me. I will fuck you up if you do!" The line went dead.

It didn't matter though. I knew exactly where he was. There were only a few bars in our town that were worth going to. Greg had his favorite. Moe's. It was partly because he had a crush on the pretty bartender there. She was one of those women who could flirt with you, but at the same time give off a vibe that she is totally unavailable. Didn't stop her popularity though. She was still very good eye candy.

When I walked in, it almost broke my heart to see him sitting at the bar all alone. He was the only customer there. A glance at my watch told me it was a little after noon. Karen (hot bartender) waved me over when she saw me walk in. I could see the empathy in her eyes as they locked in on mine.

"This handsome stud belong to you?" She joked, but the smile didn't reach her eyes. I nodded softly and nudged my head to the side, indicating that I needed her to make herself scarce and give us a moment.

"Greg..."

That was all I got out. His fist slammed into me and I saw stars. God damn! No wonder Dominic went down so hard! Before I realized it, I was on the floor wiping blood from my lip. He stood over me, glowering at me. Finally, he shook his head and took his seat back at the bar.

I picked myself up off the floor and waved my hand at Karen, who had been cleaning tables before Greg clocked me. Now she stood staring at us with eyes as big as saucers. She started to approach before I waved and nodded, silently letting her know that everything was okay. She nodded in return and went back to cleaning tables.

"Now that you got that out of your system, can we talk?" I asked as I bravely took the seat next to him. He took another sip of his beer and shook his head.

"Off the record?" he asked sarcastically. I laughed to myself. At least he still had his wit. That is a good sign. I guess. It's something, anyway.

"Where are you staying?"

"My folk's." He said with distain.

"You and your mom getting along?"

"You have met my mom, right?"

"Yeah, I have. I still remember her patting me down to ensure that I didn't bring any drugs into her house."

He laughed and took another sip. "Good thing I was holding the weed." He smiled. It was a wistful smile, but a smile nonetheless.

We shared a laugh at that. Greg took another sip and then looked me in the eyes.

"For fucks sake Richard! It was humiliating enough going through that shit. Then to read about it. To know that all of my friends are going to know it was me!"

"Greg, I just wrote it to write it. I certainly didn't want to humiliate you. Besides, nobody will know it's you." I said, trying to convince myself as much as Greg.

"Two Catwomen, a Tarzan, and a pirate. Not to mention the pirate throwing Tarzan through a wall. How many fucking Halloween parties do you think that happened at?"

"Most of the good ones."

Greg looked like he wanted to hit me again.

"You think this is funny?"

Okay, humor definitely wasn't going to work. Sometimes, I can't help myself.

"You're right Greg. I was an asshole. I am truly sorry for embarrassing you."

"Well, I'm not sorry for punching you."

I rubbed my jaw and laughed.

"You hit like a bitch anyway. No wonder you always got your ass handed to you when you boxed."

That broke the ice, and then he continued to thaw. I was able to get him away from Moe's and into my car. Karen gave me a grateful look and hugged me when we were leaving.

"Take care of him, Richard. He's going through a lot."

My jaw was throbbing and starting to swell, but I had reached Greg, which was what I cared about most. The moment he was strapped into my passenger seat, he was out cold. Like he hadn't slept in days.

Instead of taking him to his mom's house, I took him to mine. On the way, I called another friend, John.

"What up Richy Rich?" He cheerily said when he picked up. John was one of those guys who still thinks he is in his twenties. Great guy, though very immature. I emphasize "very" since most guys are at least a little immature. He is the one who started the whole "Hulk vs Superman" debate. He is always the life of the party. None of the wives really want their husbands to hang around him though. He had a habit of getting his friends to behave like adolescent troublemakers. We all love him.

"John, I need your help. I found Greg at Moe's. I may need your help getting him in my house and into bed. He's dead to the world."

"Damn. I'm glad you found him. I've been looking for him all week. After what that bitch did to him, it's a wonder he hasn't put a bullet in his head."

John pulled his Mustang behind my Tahoe in my driveway, and we began the task lifting 200 pounds of dead weight, and getting it onto the couch in the finished basement of my house. Not an easy task.

We talked for a bit and he left after I promised to let him know what was going on. Since I was home early, I had the quiet house to all to myself. Trust me, this was rare. So rare, that I found that I had nothing to do.

I didn't want to leave the house in case Greg woke up. I didn't want him to be confused as to where he was. So I grilled a steak on my George Foreman Grill (best invention since the microwave) and baked a potato. Then I looked through my cable sports package to see if I could catch any good games on, or at least interesting debates about good games. I finally settled on a documentary about the rise and fall of Allen Iverson and munched my gourmet meal.

Before long, my wife Nikki was walking through the door with our kids in tow.

"Honey, what are you doing home so early?" She asked as she kissed me on the cheek. The kids ran upstairs.

"I found Greg at Moe's. Drunk off his ass. I brought him here and put him down in the basement."

Her face immediately registered hesitation. "You sure that's a good idea? I don't want any drunken displays in front of the kids."

"He'll be fine hun. I'll make sure he stays inline."

She patted my cheek and I flinched. That was when she noticed how swollen it was.

"Richard, what the f...! Did HE do that?"

"I'm fine sweetie."

"Forget that Rich! Get him out of here!"

"Honey, it's fine. The man just found out that his wife was cheating on him not even a couple of weeks ago. It happened so publicly that anybody would be embarrassed. He's mad. Plus, he's been going through it alone.. I'm his friend. He had a lot of built up anger and I don't care if he took some of it out on me. Besides, my jaw isn't made of glass. Unlike Tarzan. He really should think about wearing a different costume next year."

Nikki had to laugh at that. "Seeing Tarzan getting his ass handed to him by a pirate was rather funny. I don't think Jane would have been too turned on by that."

"Yeah. Tarzan definitely wouldn't have gotten any ass from that less than manly display. Dominic should spend less time pumping iron and more time hitting the bags."

Nikki laughed. "Or at least learn to duck."

We shared a laugh as she calmed down. One thing about Nikki that I have always adored was her personality and her sense of humor. It is one of the reasons why I can't stay angry at her for too long.

I went down to check on Greg. His thunderous snoring let me know that he was still very much alive in the sense that his heart was still beating, but for all intents and purposes he remained functionally comatose. I propped a pillow under his head as he let out a fart that would have awakened the dead. Then the fumes would have killed them all over again.

"What the fuck Greg?" I mumbled as I fanned my face. The smell seemed to cling on to me. I had to get out of the there.

Hours later, a zombie that resembled my friend emerged from the bowels of hell. His bloodshot eyes screamed of death and decay as he shuffled his feet through my kitchen. Nikki took one look at him, and then shot me a silent warning that spoke volumes.

Keep him in line or he's gone!

I got up and walked into the kitchen to greet him.

"How you feeling buddy?"

"Like my wife cheated on me, humiliated me in front of all of our neighbors, and then ran me over with truck."

"At least your memory is intact. Two out of three isn't bad."

His eyes narrowed. "My memory is fine. I remember your fucking story too."

"You remember punching me in the face for it?" I asked as I rubbed my tender jaw.

"That part seems hazy. May have to do it again just to be sure it gets done." His words didn't have any real bite to them, despite his stated desire to hit me again. I knew that he wouldn't.

"I said this before, but I'm really sorry about the story Greg. I really didn't think a lot of people would see where it was published, and I didn't think about how it would make you feel if they did. I was wrong."

"People did read it. I even got a text from a guy I know who had heard about the party from a somebody. He then read your story online."

"Who was this guy?"

"You don't know him. He's an obnoxious blowhard named Harry. He lives in Virginia."

I laughed aloud. "You know HarryinVa?"

"So you have heard of him? Good guy once you get past his attitude. By the way, he took my side and thinks you're an asshole too." He smiled as he said this.

"Yeah, well, I'm sure he thought that before he read the story I wrote about you."

Greg nodded and snickered. I slapped him on the back in a friendly gesture. He didn't indicate that it was unwanted, so I knew that we were cool.

"Richard, why did you have to make me look like such a wimp? Did I really just tuck and run?

"A wimp? Greg, you Mike Tysoned the guy with one punch! I was afraid you were going to bite his ear off! If you boxed like that in college, you wouldn't have lost so much! No one thinks you're a wimp."

"Fuck you! It was a hobby. I didn't lose, asshole." He smirked and shook his head. "I did knock his ass out, didn't I?" He added humorously. His voice was a mixture of pride and laughter.

"Hell yeah."

"I'll bet your candy ass couldn't do that." He said as he nudged me playfully.

"No. It would have probably taken me two punches."

He couldn't help but to laugh. He laughed despite himself. It was good to see.

"Rich, what happened after I left. I kept looking over my shoulder for a while expecting to be hauled off to jail."

"Well Greg, after you left..."

***********************

October 31st - After the party

Alicia wailed with the despair of someone getting executed as she crumpled to the floor. Loud sobs emanated from her slender body. Seeing Catwoman in a heap on the floor, broken, was a surreal sight.

Nikki ran over to her and helped her up. She guided Alicia to the couch and sat with her.

Catwoman number two, Susie, slowly descended the stairs with the disgraced Tarzan. He was holding his head as his wife had her arms around him, guiding him to the bottom.

Alicia saw them and became enraged. She launched herself off of the couch and practically flew over to them.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO GREG? YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Tarzan, who already got his ass handed to him by a pirate, was now dodging the claws of Catwoman. Catwoman number two was trying to step between them.

"Alicia, stop it! Stop it!" Susie said as she protectively guarded her husband.

Tarzan, being saved by a woman from a woman, just added more fire to his punk ass fodder. Could this douche bag disgrace the jungle man any more?

"YOU HAD TO SAY SOMETHING, DIDN'T YOU? YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU COULDN'T JUST TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Jungle man quietly looked at Alicia's rage. From the look on his face, I could tell that he was remorseful. Getting knocked out must have sobered him up. He fully recognized that he was the source of tonight's pain.

"Alicia, I'm sorry. I was drunk."

She stopped trying to attack him and crumpled to the floor once more.

"What am I going to do now, Susie? What am I going to do?"

********************

Back to the Present - Richard's Kitchen

"After that they had to haul Dominic to the emergency room. Turns out he had a concussion. He wanted to press charges, but Susie and Alicia talked him out of it. Alicia begged him not to. She knew that if you were arrested, there was very little hope of getting you back."

Greg scoffed and shook his head. "There isn't much hope for that anyway."

I sadly nodded my head. "So Greg, what happened to you after you left? The only thing we heard was rubber hitting the road and the roar of your engine. I wanted to chase after you, but I my Tahoe was boxed in. I was worried that you were gonna get into an accident. You weren't answering any of our calls."

"Yeah, well, I had to get out of there and think. Ya know? I couldn't deal with...that. All of our friends just looking at me. Judging me. I needed space."

"So you went to your mom's house? Must of have been pretty awful for you to make you go back there."

"Yeah. Well, life sometimes throws a curve at you. The only way to deal with it is to do something you wouldn't do any other time."

************************

GREG NARRATING

October 31st - After the party

Shit! Shit! Shit!

THAT FUCKING BITCH! FUCK THOSE BITCHES!!

I drove maniacally through side streets that led out of the neighborhood. I honestly had no idea where I was going. Stop signs, speed limit markers, traffic lights - none of that made a difference. I drove as if I were the only one on the road who mattered.

What was that sound? I turned my head and looked over to the passenger seat. That is when I recognized it as the custom ringtone that plays when Alicia calls. Her beautiful face lit my Android screen up. She smiled at me. A loving smile, frozen in time. I remember taking that picture. So happy. So full of affection and adoration.

A fucking lie!

I had to fight the urge to jettison the evil device out of the window. Her picture on the screen lied to me. If I answered it, the voice on the other end would lie to me. The happy singsong ringtone that announced her intentions to get in touch with me...liar!

javmor79
javmor79
2,281 Followers