Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosela
Sosela
108 Followers

"Oh no, please, you're not going to put those on my nipples are you? Please sir, they hurt so bad already, I can't..."

Alice stared in horror at the cruel looking alligator clamps Professor Sutter was holding. He adopted an admonishing expression as he took one of her puffy nipples between his fingers and began to twist it back and forth. His words were punctuated by pleading cries from Alice as she writhed futilely in her bonds.

"Alice, this is the price you have to pay. You played with yourself in class like an uncontrolled young slut, so now you're going to be punished like one. I'm afraid begging won't do any good. You're just going to have to accept that everything I'm doing to your tits and pussy is exactly what you earned."

One by one, Professor Sutter stretched out Alice's nipples and applied the clamps sideways, so that the tips of each one protruded as a bright red little dot past the silver teeth. Alice groaned and cried out, begging for Professor Sutter to take them off, but to no avail. She watched him, helpless, as he reached for something amid the objects he had next to him, and showed her a candle and lighter. Moaning with dread even as her pussy clenched in anticipation, Alice watched with eyes like dinner plates as Professor Sutter lit the candle and lowered it over the tip of her left nipple. The first drop of hot wax elicited a spasm and cry of pain. Alice couldn't imagine her breasts being in more agony. Professor Sutter methodically covered each puffy red tip in a cap of hot wax, Alice's pleas falling on deaf ears. When he was finished and Alice was a breathless mess, he leaned back and surveyed his work. The erection straining his pants was begging to be released, demanding that he fuck her then and there, but he resisted. There was more to be done with this horny young slut, yet. Once again, Professor Sutter fingered his twitching captive, her pussy reflexively clenching around his finger. Alice was absolutely soaking wet, and the way she gently fucked his finger, hips moving against her will, told him she was as eager for more punishment as he was to give it.

"Now..I've been neglecting your tight, wet pussy, so lets get two birds with one stone, hm?"

Alice looked on in horror as Professor Sutter produced some sort of sex toy that he obviously intended to put inside her, despite the fact that it was clearly too big. It consisted of two spheres attached by a short string, the second larger than the first. Even the smaller one, however, was easily as wide around as three of Professor Sutters fingers...and Alice had trouble taking even two.

"No please, ungh...please sir, I'm just too tight...nnoo, it hurts, it's stretching mmmeee, nnnooo...ahh, please sir, don't put that in my fuckhole, my pussy is too tigh- ugnhh!"

Alice moaned and pleaded brokenly as the first, and then ever so slowly, the second ball disappeared into her wet cunt. Professor Sutter pushed them deep inside her, sighing with satisfaction.

"That's right, I'm gonna stretch your pussy so you can take my cock...I'm gonna fill you with my cum, so you have to be prepared to take all of it."

Alice moaned, her clit throbbing at the words. He wanted to come inside her? The idea was too much. She could picture his thick cum overflowing, dripping out of her tiny pussy, and the image made the walls of her cunt clench on the toy buried inside her.

"That's right," Professor Sutter continued, noting her reaction, "I'm gonna force my cum deep inside you and then I'm gonna plug you up with this." He held up a short, but rather wide, conical plug. "Your punishment isn't over after today, oh no. You're gonna keep my cum inside you until tomorrow and come right here after class, and then I'll inspect your pussy and breasts to see if they need any more punishment. I'll make sure my cum is still inside you, since good little whores like you need to be taught to love feeling hot sticky jizz inside their pussies at all times."

Alice was practically sobbing at this point, her breaths coming in rapid gasps. The thought of having to walk around with her teachers cum inside her all day, and then have to come back tomorrow and show him she did it, nearly brought her to orgasm right then and there.

"Ah, but I've forgotten all about this little clit of yours..."

"Nnno, no more, please sir...unghh not my clit, too...sensitive..."

Alice may as well have said nothing, as Professor Sutter took the third clamp and used it to pinch her clit much like he had her nipples. Relighting the candle, he slowly began dripping hot wax on the aching nub, every little cry and moan Alice made causing his dick to twitch hungrily. Once he was satisfied, the professor sat back and admired his handiwork, slowly unbuckling his pants and removing his cock. Noticing that Alice was watching, he began to slowly stroke it.

"You like it? 7 inches long, and almost the same in circumference. I have an unusually thick cock, so you see why it's necessary to warm up your little hole before I fuck it. Not that we're done yet..."

With deliberate slowness, Professor Sutter pulled the toy out of Alice's pussy. She groaned as each sphere popped out, and the last one was followed by a rush of sticky pussy juice. He had never seen a girl get this wet. It was making him crazy with need...but not yet, not yet. First, he produced a second toy, similar to the first but bigger. Once again, he eased in past her tiny entrance, listening with delight as she pleaded for him not to stretch her any further.

"There's just one thing left before I fuck you."

Alice watched through teary eyes as the coup-de-grace was revealed. Her stomach plummeted. No WAY.

Professor Sutter held up a small case with a clear plastic top containing a bottle of some clear fluid, a lot silver needle, and three little gold rings.

"Since sluts like you can't be trusted to remember lessons like these, especially since you clearly enjoy them so much, I decided to give a more permanent lesson. I think I'll start with those tight breasts of yours."

Alice was speechless, even as Professor Sutter removed the clamps on her nipples and the blood rushed painfully back into them. He peeled the wax off and opened the case, removing the clear little bottle, and set it aside. Then, ever so slowly, he pulled the second toy our of her cunt, once again accompanied by the gush of pussy juice. Kneeling on the floor, the professor was easily tall enough to place the head of his thick cock at the entrance of her fuckhole. Taking both nipples between his fingers, he idly twisted and pulled them as Alice pleaded to be spared.

"Sir, it's so thick, it'll never fit...Please, sir! I'm so tight, s-so...nnnoo, aghhh... ahh! Please, sir! No! Unghh my pussy, oh god, it's being stretched so much...t-too thick...unnhh, your cock is too thick sir...nnno, please!"

Continuing to pull and twist Alice's bright red nipples, Professor Sutter slowly and inexorably slid his massive cock into her tiny little hole. It was tighter than he ever imagined, hot and twitching on his thick shaft. He almost came right there, with her tiny pussy spasming and struggling to accommodate his almost obscene girth. Once he was fully sheathed inside her and Alice was just moaning weakly, Professor Sutter picked up the little bottle and dripped some of the liquid on each nipple. It stung, so Alice assumed it was rubbing alcohol. Her panic peaked as Professor Sutter raised the long, thin needle. No anesthesia, no nothing?! He was just gonna pierce her nipples like that, like a barbarian?

"I want to feel your sopping wet cunt clenching on my cock in pleasure as I torture your nipples more. I know it will because I can see how much you love being punished. I should have known...all sluts love punishment, it's why they misbehave. Now...get ready to have your nipples truly tormented."

Alice stared on in silent horror, once again unable to look away as her breasts were violated right in front of her. Professor Sutter took one nipple and stretched it out, pinching it hard. Slowly, he pushed the needle against taut flesh. The pain was exquisite, and Alice let out a scream of pain and pleasure. The source was twofold - even as her nipple was pierced, Alice's pussy tightened spasmodically, making her professors cock seem even more painfully huge. Professor Sutter couldn't help but moan at this perfect mingling of sensation and action. Pushing the needle all the way through, he threaded the first ring through the hole and admired the effect. The gold looked striking against her puffed up, red, and heavily abused nipples. He decided that was the best look for them, and wanted to ensure that Alice's nipples looked like that as frequently as possible. Taking the second hard nub between his fingers, Professor Sutter slowly repeated the procedure. It took all his willpower not to come as Alice's pussy throbbed and clenched on his sensitive cock. If he moved even an inch he would blow his load inside her.

"Now...for the final punishment, your naughty little clit. Perhaps this will remind you not to play with it without permission."

Alice couldn't tear her gaze away from her newly pierced breasts, torn between horror and admiration at how the little gold rings looked topping the smooth, reddened mounds of her tits. Only when Professor Sutter removed the alligator clamp on her clit did she look down between her legs, moaning at the pain and the sight of his thick cock buried inside her. Spreading her pussy lips nice and wide, Professor Sutter began to massage it in slow circles.

"When I pierce your clit, you're gonna milk my cock as I fill you with cum, understand?"

Alice nodded mutely, struggling for breath. Professor Sutter suddenly reached up, grabbed the rings he had just put in, and pulled them up to Alice's mouth. She groaned at the additional abuse to the recently pierced and unbelievably sensitive nipples, but obediently took the rings in her teeth at his gesture.

"Don't let go of those for any reason, understand? You're to come while punishing your own breasts..."

Taking up the needle, Professor Sutter began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her tight little cunt. The sensation was unbelievable. Even with the stretching Alice was easily the tightest fit he had ever had. Her muffled moans and gasps only made him want to fuck her harder, make her scream louder. Instead, Professor Sutter maintained his steady pace as he spread her lips wide, exposing her swollen and sensitive clit. Placing the needle on one side, he made sure Alice was watching her clit get punished before slowly, oh so slowly, pushing the needle through. Immediately he felt her pussy spasm on his cock, and she screamed past the rings in her teeth. Now that the needle was in, Professor Sutter picked up his pace, fucking her harder as he continued to push the implement through. With each forceful thrust, Alice's titties bounced on her chest, pulling even harder on the rings. Alice was moaning and nearly shrieking, her jaw clenched on the rings as she was forced to torment herself in addition to the torture her clit was receiving.

"Oh, I can feel your wet little fuckhole milking my cock. Unh, that's right, you want me to come deep inside you, don't you? You little slut, you wet little slut, you loved every second of your punishment...just like you love this. You're gonna come while I torture your clit, aren't you? Aren't you, you wet fucking slut?"

Alice bucked her hips as the needle pushed all the way through her clit, and Professor Sutter slammed his cock deep inside her.

"Oh, can you feel me coming inside you? Filling your little hole with my hot cum? That's right, milk my cock while I fuck you and punish you..."

Alice couldn't make a sound, her orgasm was so heart-stoppingly intense. Professor Sutter pumped his cock in and out of her as wave after wave of pleasure shook them both. When they were spent, Professor Sutter collapsed back against the desk as Alice sagged in the chair, rings slipping from her mouth.

Shakily, Professor Sutter reached for the plug and forced it into Alice's dripping pussy. She could only summon a faint groan at the intrusion.

"I'll be seeing you for inspection tomorrow."

Sosela
Sosela
108 Followers
12