Caught

Story Info
She catches husband jacking off & teaches him lesson.
6.2k words
3.45
204.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was seriously confused; though she had done her best to follow the stubborn recommendations of her loving husband, Rick, to have sexy Glamour Shot photographs taken and to model for an Erotic Art Class, each time the situation had led her to committing outrageous acts of infidelity, of which her husband knew not. Now it was time to clear the air, and set things straight with Rick, who was just going to have to sit down and talk to her about what he really wanted from her, and their marriage. No longer was she going to carry the guilt and shame of her naughty behavior, especially when it was Rick who had pushed her, from the very beginning of their relationship, to be voyeuristic about her sexuality. In addition, Penny believed that now would be a good time to lay down some ground rules for their house guest Larry, who had somehow managed to obtained several of the Glamour Shot photos she had given Rick for Valentines, and continued to sneak into her panty drawer to "play" with her panties, when she was not home.

* * * * *

"Rick darling, I really think we need to talk." Penny interjected, dabbing her perky lips with a napkin, as she finished the breakfast Rick had prepared.

"Talk? Sure, anything you want honey. What would you like to talk about? Sex?"

For the past two months Rick had been exceptionally loving and sensitive, showing Penny the attention she had always dreamt of receiving from a husband and lover. Lately he had been truly "perfect to a fault"; helping to do all the household chores, and not complaining about spending a couple of bucks on a nice dinner or movie. The only thing was, that he seemed to have become a little clingy and maybe a little obsessive about sex. Either he had become insecure about himself or he was afraid of something that might come between them, but he had definitely made it clear to Penny that he was haunted by her beauty and loved her dearly, if not desperately.

"Well, I was thinking that we might want to talk about, stuff like, what the two of us are truly looking for in our marriage."

"Wow, sure, I guess," Rick continued cautiously, "I hope we're not talking about any big problems?"

"I don't think we have any big problems." Penny said reassuringly "I just think we have to make some decisions."

"OK sweets, what kind of decisions do you think we need to make?"

"First I would like to clear the air about a few things that have been happening lately."

"Gosh hon, I thought that I had been pretty good to you lately; fixin meals, washing clothes, cleaning house and so on. No?"

"That's just it. That is so out of character for you. I just want to know what is going on in that little mind of yours. I know you have been on your best behavior, but what has changed for you to make you so caring and loving? Do you know you have written no fewer that six love letters and poems in the past three months?"

Along with quite a few little love letters and flowers, Rick had also been masturbating a lot while fantasizing about Penny. Apparently her recent Glamour Photos, and an erotic painting that one of the art students had given her after an art session, had captured his lustful eye. Even Penny admitted that the painting was truly remarkable in its' depiction of an ancient Grecian goddess. Nonetheless, because of several tell tail signs, such as the consumption of tissues, Vaseline and coconut oil tanning lotion, it was clearly obvious to Penny, that Rick had been jacking off excessively.

"I hope your not complaining darling, I just can not help being overwhelmed by your beauty. You know, you really have blossomed since you turned thirty, and I just don't know what else to do except to treat you good and pick up on some of the house work."


"So you admit that recently you have been acting peculiar?"

"I guess, if that is what you want to call it? I just love you and want to show you how much I care about you."

"You know I know you Rick, and I know you used to fantasize about all kinds of women. Do you mean to tell me now, that you never think about anyone but me?"

"I hadn't thought about it that way, but now that you mention it, you might be right, I can not think of the last time I thought of any other woman except you, sugar."

"And is that why you hung that rather overexposed painting of me right in the middle of the den, where just anyone could see it?"

"Penny my sweet, that painting is so awesome, and it fits over the fireplace like it was made for it!"

"Yea, and if you only knew what I had to go through with to get it!" Penny said as she feigned lassitude.

The painting in question, of which Penny was the model, offered a spectacular view of a Grecian Goddess looking down from a cathedral, observing the observer, with a look of sympathy and concern that would naturally make a person want to take one step closer to see the mythogenic details of her winsome face as well as the graphic details of her protruding and erectly nippled breast.

"If you really want me to take it down, no problem." Rick offered.

"And there is where we need to talk; it is not that I want you to take anything down or leave it up, I just want to know how you feel about having people see your wife posed half naked if front of a the whole world. And by the way, did you loan out or give any of the Glamour Shot photos I gave you for Valentines Day, to Larry?"

"Oh I see, I don't mind telling you how I feel every time one of my friends or associates sees your painting or pictures, and recognizes that it is indeed your pretty face and naked body on display. I am totally thrilled, especially when they make comments like; 'You are so lucky man, I only wish I could get my wife to do something that outrageous!'"

Penny only wished she really could tell Rick what had occurred during her photo and modeling sessions. But, it was not her desire at this time to dump her guilt nor arouse jealousy within her husband, it was more of a wish to share her innermost feelings; the type of feelings that limited lifeless words can never seem to completely reveal. Penny wished above everything else to express her condition of being subject to a kind of dual nature, one wanting to be mostly submissive, the other wanting to take charge and dominate. The latter being the life she secretly wanted to live. If she could magically or telepathically deliver the ideas without having to form the words and speak them, if she could e-mail or write a book and transplant it into Rick's head, she would gladly choose that as the method of communication. Instead, she was compelled to laboriously sit and speak and listen and struggle with the arguments and questions and discussion that would be sure to follow.

One of Penny's girlfriends, Tiffany, who was particularly good at listening had suggested to Penny that her husband was exhibiting signs of ultimate "Wife Worshiping." She had gone on to explain that this condition will occasionally subdue a husband who's wife, is initially out of his league, or a late bloomer who eventually rises above her husband's nabob. Consequently, in the case of "Wife Worshiping" it is the wife's responsibility, according to Tiffany and the rest of the world, if it was in fact Penny's desire to keep the marriage, to be thankful and do whatever is necessary to secure her sexually dominant position for the sake of the marriage.

"Hmm, so you did let Larry see those pictures? And would you like it if I excite other men as much as I excite you?"

"Simple answer, yes, but I can explain better if you want."

"Please, go on!"

"Well uh, it is a little hard to explain, but the thought of you being a naughty girl or a sex object for whatever reason, makes me think that I am the luckiest man in the world!"

"The luckiest man in the world?" Penny said as if amazed.

"That's right, the naughtier you are the better I feel."

"I don't know Rick, you know a lot of people would say that you are just plain nuts."

"So what do you think Penny, am I crazy to want to give you so much leeway and then expect you to always come home? Am I a fool to want you to stretch your sexual limitations and overcome any of your inhibitions? Am I an idiot for letting your little pussy do whatever it wants? I think I would be insane if I thought I really had any control over you anyway, you my dear are just too downright sexy! Ever since your thirtieth birthday, it seems like you have somehow become sexier each and every day. Does that answer your question?"

"Well darn if you aren't a little Wife Worshiping simpleton. I bet it doesn't even bother you, that I call you that, does it?"

"Not a bit hon, but I've never heard of a 'Wife Worshipper.'" Rick stated quizzically.

"And would it be OK with you if I was to enter a Wet Tee shirt contest at a downtown bar?"

"I suppose it would be OK with me as long as you were safe. Is that what it is? Is that why the twenty questions? Are you looking for my permission to do something like that?"

"And one more question, have you ever fantasized about being cuckolded?" Penny asked brusquely while coolly looking away.

"I'm afraid I don't even know what that is darling, but if that's what you wanted, I say go for it!"

"No sugar, I'm not trying to get anything in particular out of you. I just wanted for us to be able to talk frankly about this kind of stuff. I hope you don't mind talking like this, because it really does help me to keep everything in perspective. Do you think we can pick up this conversation again, maybe this afternoon, when I get back from the gym?"

"Sure hon, no sweat, I've enjoyed talking too. Maybe I can think up some questions for you."

"That would be fine dear, but I actually do have some more serious questions, and I would like for you to think about this subject and we can talk some more tonight. Do you need some help with these dishes before I go to the gym, for my afternoon workout?"

"That's OK sweets, go ahead I'll get it. You just go work on keeping that tight little tush of yours."

That went rather well Penny thought to herself as she collected her goodies for the gym. Apparently her girlfriend had been right about Rick; he was no-doubt a candidate for cuckold school 101. It was kind of sad that the man she had chosen to marry had turned out to be such a wimp, but there was nothing she could do about it now except to make the best of it. In fact it might be fun to teach him about his condition. All she needed was the right man, a little planning, and she could show Rick exactly how much of a succor he really is.

For now anyway, it was time to forget about Rick and concentrate on doing the stuff she needed to do today, including meeting with her new swimming instructor, swinging by Dr. Lowes School of Erotic Art, and checking out the Lucky Strip Bar were she saw they were looking for new contestants in their local Wet Tee Shirt contest. Of course she also needed to stop by and visit with Tiffany, to thank her for being such a good listener and friend.

"Bye baby, see you around 3:00, leave me a message at Tiffany's if you need me to pick up anything on the way home."

"OK hon, see you around three." Rick echoed, as Penny bounded out the door with her titties jiggling under her Victoria Secret tank top and her ass cheeks bouncing out the bottom of her tattered Levi shorty shorts.

Just what would be the right approach Penny began to speculate as she drove toward the gym. Should she get Rick's permission to fuck around and then rub it in his face, or should she be even more sly and let him wonder what she was up to and then Jerry spring it on him. For now she only knew that it was time to clear the air and get a handle on Rick's loose cannon tactics of spreading around her most intimate belongings. It was time for her to take charge and she was ready to do it.

Penny's aerobic class and swimming lesson went very well. The workout was performed in front of a large picture window where muscle bound fitness trainers and students alike, would occasionally, to Penny's delight, stop and gawk. Of course she, and the other girls, showed only contempt and fanned them away, always acting as though the men were big pervs. Additionally, the extra attentiveness administered by her swimming instructor, as he held her firmly while she floated, splashed, and giggled in the water, also provided a nice stimulant for her libido. Penny always liked to make sure she had had the proper affect on her swimming instructor as well, and would thanked him befittingly by perfunctorily groping him, to verify his erection under his swimsuit. Today being no exception, she was quite sure that one day, she would allow this instructor to fully understand her appreciation of his swimming lessons.

Driving home, Penny felt pangs of guilt rising up inside her, considering the way she had started to think about humiliating her husband and fantasizing about other men, maybe it was her who needed to reevaluate their relationship. Rick had tried so hard to satisfy and understand her, how could she possibly want to punish him. Somehow she had transferred her own guilt onto him. Though he had pressured her, ultimately it was her decision to do the things she had done. Though he seemed ready to take responsibility and the submissive position, she still needed a "Man!" Consequently, Penny skipped her plans to stop by the Lucky Strip Bar and her girlfriend's house, arriving home much earlier than she had expected. She was ready to cut Rick some slack and maybe start things over with a clean slate, but as soon as she opened the door she realized it was the same story, there was Rick, in the middle of the den, with his trousers around his ankles jacking off with all his might, while drooling over the remainder of his naughty Penny photos.

"You are a sick puppy Rick! I am so sorry I interrupted you, but look at you, have you got nerve or what? What are you thinking about anyway when you do this stuff?" Penny queried, as Rick awkwardly gathered his shorts and trousers.

"Uh what, I'm sorry, uh what did you say dear?" Rick Quipped.

"Did you even think about what we talked about earlier, or do you think everything is just going to work itself out while you waste all day fantasizing?"

"I don't know hon, sorry, uh, what do you want me to do?"

"All right Rick, if you can not take the initiative, I will. First, you know, actions speak louder than words, and what I want you to do is this, go downstairs and get that asshole Larry and bring him up here with any of the pictures you have given him, and any of my other belongings that he might still have, NOW!"

"Are you sure about this Penny my dear?"

"N-O-W NOW!" Penny demanded.

Penny straightened her hair and readied herself for dealing with both her husband and his jerk off buddy. Apparently Rick was living in a fantasy world and Penny was ready to turn the lights on, and wake him up, to a real world nightmare. Larry too, was going to have to suffer, through witnessing and partaking in the humiliation that Rick was about to receive. Rick's sick little mind was about to come full circle and bite him in the butt. He had always wanted Penny to be naughty and now it was Rick who had been bad and was in need of some discipline. Upon reaching the top of the stairs and entering the kitchen were Penny stood waiting, Larry immediately attempted to come up with some kind of lame excuse and rationale to cover for his and Rick's transgressions, saying;

"Look Penny I just found this stuff of yours in my laundry, I didn't want to steal it or anything." Larry pleaded as he unsteadily handed Penny's pictures and pink satin panties back to her.

"That's OK Larry, Rick is the one that I'm upset with. You don't necessarily owe me anything, except your willingness to help me show Rick what a fool he really is!" Penny graciously acknowledged, as she graciously took her pictures and pink satin panties from Larry.

"What do you mean Penny, you and Rick have both been wonderful to me; I don't think he's a fool, and I don't want to hurt anybody."

"You don't eh; well do you think it's smart for a married man to loan out naked pictures of his wife?"

"I uh, well uh maybe not I uh." Larry began to stammer.

"And Rick, what do you think about Larry having my panties in his apartment?" Penny said as she rotated and fixed her gaze back upon her husband.

"I guess it depends on how he got them, and what he was doing with them, uh I guess it could have been a mistake? Eh Larry bud?" Rick said, as he tried to look to Larry for some support.

"Oh shut up." Penny ordered, as she poignantly sniffed her panties, confirming the knowledge of what Larry had done with them. "Now what did you want to say Rick?"

Rick once again opened his mouth to say something stupid, but before he could utter another word, Penny stuffed the balled up wad of soiled panties straight into his mouth. The smell of Larry's cologne and cock and spent sperm filled Rick's nostrils as he started to chew and choke on the gob within his mouth, but he did not rebel nor reveal his disgust for fear that Penny might do something worse.

"Look Rick, just nod if that will make it easier for you to communicate, OK?" Penny instructed, as she fingered problematic bits and pieces of her panties, neatly into the corners of Rick's panty packed mouth.

"Do you like the smell of Larry's cock on my Panties? ...Well do you?"

Standing almost frozen, Rick waited several seconds, before ever so slightly, nodding a feeble yes.

"You are really a piece, you know it? What about this, what if Larry feels my ass?" Penny inquired as she forcefully grabbed Larry's hand and held it against her butt.

Again, Rick stood almost lifeless, before slowly but inarguably giving his approval, all-the-while, Larry feebly attempted to pull his hand away from Penny's grasp and mishandling. Penny took her time as Rick doddled, using her hand unyieldingly on top of Larry's, forcing him to knead, pat, and fondle her precious ass, gruffly.

"You really don't care do you? You'd probably like to unwrap me just like a birthday present for your friend, wouldn't you? ....Well?"

"Well forget it." Penny disciplined, and without waiting for a response she pulled Larry's hands towards the bottom edges of her tank top, lifting it up to the point where her nipples were exposed. "You had your chance, now it's time for you to pay for your slackness. Now just keep your trap shut and do what I tell you to do."

With Penny leading the assemblage towards the den, perforce Larry trotted clumsily and childlike behind, while Rick followed behind them like a lost puppy, yelping muffled complaints and whimpering helplessly. Parts of her panties dangled out of his mouth like a chew toy, while Rick watched Penny continue using Larry's hands to grope her ass and breasts, and pinch her supple nipples.

"Larry, tell us something." Penny instructed before Larry could begin to get a word of his own in edgewise. "Would you want your wife, if you had one, to be exploited? And would you even think of handing out intimate photographs of her, like candy, to all of your so called friends?" Penny said sassily, as she splayed her naughty naked Glamour Photos across the floor.

"Well, to tell the truth, probably not." Larry answered slowly, while firmly squeezing Penny's titties and pointing her upwardly turned nipples towards Rick.

"Thank you for your honesty Larry, I wish Rick could be a little more like you, but as it is, he will just have to suffer the consequences of his stubborn illusions." Penny illuminated, as she turned around and directed Larry's hands to the buttons and snaps of her shorty shorts.

Penny held out her hand like a flat wall, motioning Rick to hold still while she and Larry finished removing her shorts. With a seductive and fluid motion she wiggled her thonged butt in Larry's face, as he squatted behind her, sifting her shorts out from under her high heeled feet. Next, Penny adeptly unfastened Larry's belt and pants, letting them crumple at his feet and impetuously reached inside his silk boxers to extricate his expanding groin muscle, displaying it for Rick to consider.

12