Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about you show Rick exactly what you like to do with my panties?" Penny suggested to Larry, as she stepped out of her peach colored thong, and handed it to him commandingly.

Finding it necessary to assist Larry in following her instructions, Penny draped her panties over Larry's prominently erect cock, and once again guided his hands with hers, to stroke his swollen member whilst piloting it towards her open and voracious mouth. Since working out and loosing the few extra pounds Penny had enjoyed the extra flexibility her body allowed, but never had she enjoyed it more than this very moment, when she found it easy to remain standing in her high heels, leaning all the way over, so that her juicy crotch peeked out at her wimpy husband. Penny had to admit that it was terribly erotic to humiliate, and be acting like a slut, right in front of Rick. Even when she thought that maybe she had spotted a subtle tear welling up in Rick's eye, she suffered no remorse, but only wanted to increase her abandon; and so, glancing over her shoulder, looking up her arched back, Penny asserted;

"Don't act like you don't want this Rick, I know you do, you just don't have the guts to say it out loud, now just sit back and take your medicine; no, on second thought, make yourself useful and prep me for doing want I need to do to make you happy." And that being said, Penny immediately turned back towards Larry completely engulfing his panty wrapped cock.

"'Prep' you?" Rick muttered through the tainted panties in his mouth.

"Get over here and lick my cunt for Larry to fuck, that's what I'm talking about!" Penny barked, as she took a moment to catch her breath before eagerly returning to devour the entire length of Larry's scantily clad dick.

Rick stood motionless, as if in a trance, while watching his wife graphically demonstrate her willingness and ability to be a complete slut. The extreme fatness of Larry's cock appeared difficult for Penny to swallow as her lips stretched wide and worked hard against the swollen mass, inching it, in pulses, deep into her mouth and throat. Rick could not tell if he was afraid, angry or happy about what he was witnessing, and now that Penny was calling him to participate in her wanton and whorish activity, all he could think was that he loved her dearly and could not afford to lose her. As he approached her from behind and removed the odorous clump from beneath his nose, he could smell the sweet vanilla fragrance of Penny's cologne. consequently, Rick found it impossible to resist the inviting oscillation and wiggling of Penny's voluptuous hindquarters, and fell to his knees behind her, licking and slurping with all his might upon the cleavages of her ripe ass and succulent labia.

Penny moaned gutturally against the head of Larry's penis as she continued to munch on his throbbing cock while he bucked against her face repeatedly, driving his dick and panty cloak into her throat. Realizing that Rick was starting to enjoy himself a little too much, and that Larry's cum was about to prematurely discharge itself into her throat, Penny lifted herself off the teetering protrusion. Delicately unwrapping the sodden cock like a Birthday gift, and gently kissing it on the tip of its' head, Penny presented it for her husband's inspection as she spoke.

"I hope you are proud of yourself, Rick, because of your haphazard way of dealing with our relationship, you get to watch this big fat cock, fuck your pretty little wife. Do you think your ready for that?"

"Well um, uh, I always have fantasized about having a 'menage a trois' and as far as being ready, I think I am." Rick mustered, as he pitifully undertook to show Penny that he too, had a hard-on.

"No no no, you don't get it, this is not for you to enjoy, this is for you to 'meditate' on." Penny enlightened Rick, as she ushered Larry to the floor, and quickly mounted him, riding his cock until it finally disappeared and sloshed inside her cunt.

Not believing that he was to be completely excluded from the celebration, Rick undressed and tried to press his 'little stiffy' into Penny's anus, only to receive a pert scolding and a backhanded smack from Penny's chastising hand. Being rebuffed, Rick resigned himself to relishing the taste of Penny's undulating ass crack by pressing his nose as deep as he could into her anus, licking sloppily towards her cock loaded cunt. Even when Penny acrimoniously reached around and slapped the side of his face, Rick pressed ever harder and deeper into the folds of her bottom, firmly planting his nose in her ass hole and lapping at her adulterous crotch, with his tongue. Rick wasn't sure if Penny's loud and boisterous howls were a credit to him or Larry, he simply knew that he had to do the best he could to let her ride out the fiery passion she now possessed.

"I love you." Rick murmured slatheringly into Penny's butt.

"I don't remember telling you that you could remove my panties from your mouth.", Penny vented, and suddenly stood up, much to Larry's dismay, due to his rising orgasm.

Penny then looked at Rick momentarily and scornfully as if sizing him up for the first time. Then, picking up the thong panties, moistly mixed with her throat saliva and Larry's pre-cum, Penny marched over and picked up the discarded satin pair and blended them together into a odious mass of soggy materiel, as she strutted back to the only cock that was apparently going to get to penetrate her lovely orifices. Naturally letting her high heels accentuate her every move, Penny returned to Larry and wheeled around, facing her husband and squatting backwards, hovering over Larry's vertical shaft. Penny's tank top was still propped above her breast, and served well to accentuate her quivering breasts, thus taunting her frustrated husband.

"But if you must speak, I want you to tell Larry something for me."

"Anything you want honey." Rick said compliantly, thinking and secretly hoping that it might be time, for 'Larry', to suffer some of the indignation he was receiving.

"I want you to tell.., no.., beg Larry to fuck your wife's pretty ass, so you can watch and jerk off!"

"Gosh hon, I thought you didn't like me doing it in your butt dear, don't you always say it isn't natural; and uncomfortable?"

"Yes." Penny replied. "I do think it's unnatural and uncomfortable, but you keep forgetting, this lesson is for you to learn, not me. Now are you going to do what I told you to do, or are we going to have to take this elsewhere and leave you out of the picture entirely?"

"OK, well here goes honey, but remember this is just because I love you."

"Oh hush up all that lovey dovey stuff, you know you like to watch him fuck me, now tell him, and me, 'out loud'."

"OK, ehem, Larry I would like to thank you for fucking my wife and making her howl, and now I would like to ask you to 'please' fuck my wife Penny, in her ass, so that I can watch and jack off."

"Jerk off!" Penny corrected.

"Oh, I'm sorry, so I can jerk off my puny dick, while you satisfy her with your giant cock. Is that better?"

"Much better, now eat my cock used cunt darling." Penny ordered sadistically.

Penny always kept her pussy freshly shaven, as it was now, with a delicate line of fine peach fuzz, topping her sorely reddened cock-fucked hole. Rick had gone to the trouble of tongue bathing Penny's pussy on several occasions after he had had sex with her, even after he had cummed, but this was very different; with the pure odor of Larry's maleness still lingering strongly, Rick knelt and lapped, shallowly at first and then progressively deeper until he was once again nose and tongue deep into the crevasse. As Penny's derrière descended, she skillfully reached behind herself and propped Larry's slippery wand forward with her fingertips until it rested firmly against Rick's chin.

"Rick darling would you do the honors of putting this where it needs to go?" Penny requested, as she faked politeness and intent.

Then waiting until Rick had overcome his fear, and positioned his hand within the danger zone, Penny tilted back and dropped abruptly, slamming Larry's cock into the furthest reaches of her cunt, while smashing Rick's hand cruelly and bathing it with her Pussy nectar. Though obviously being the cause of the mistargeting, Penny reprimanded Rick sharply, ordering tyrannically "NO", "NOT THERE", and, "MY ASSHOLE, 'ASSHOLE'", each time Rick would try, again and again, to hold more firmly and guide more accurately, Larry's sodden protrusion. Finally making the mark, with Penny using both of her hands to pry open the cheeks of her ass, Penny settled down with a sigh and moan upon the large rod. Unmannerly pulling Rick's face back to clean up the soppy mess beneath her, Rick's tongue performed obligingly, unavoidably touching and tasting, the juices that flowed out and down the massive shaft that was now inching it's way into the depths of Penny's ass.

Fatefully, Rick murmured Once again "I love you," into Penny's depraved crotch, thinking she would not hear him as she was shrieking loudly and venomously with each thrust of Larry's cock.

"I heard that Rick, and I don't remember telling you to speak!" Penny snarled. "So stand up here and put this back where it belongs."

When Rick had stood up and recognized the ball of panties being readied for his mouth, he had no questions, and did not resist, but obediently opened his mouth for Penny to roughly stuff them in. Standing in front of his beautiful wife who was being ass fucked by their house guest, Rick was overcome by desire and could not help but start to jack off his stiff penis, and as he did, he was not surprised when his lovely wife responded in turn by smacking his cock harshly, preemptively halting him from being able to cum. Nevertheless, Rick continued to try to get his penis near Penny's bewitching face, and endured the harsh treatment as she overtly ignored and pushed him away. He was a little surprised though, when Penny cleared her throat and irreverently spat on his penis, but, realizing that this was as close as he was going to be able to get, he made the most of it, by holding his dick out humbly requesting more. Using her spittle for lubrication as he humiliated himself before her, Rick happily accepted Penny's abuse as she spit on, and painfully slapped his aching penis.

Not knowing that it was her intention to prevent him from getting any of his sperm on her tank top, but mistakenly thinking it was an invitation to suck on Penny's bouncing titties and perky nipples, as Penny finished removing her crumpled tank top, Rick leaned forward, sneaking the panties out of his mouth and puckering, only to receive a firm slap on the side of his face.

"I'm sorry honey, I just wanted to kiss my sweet wife." Rick apologized, rubbing his cheek and chin.

Only after pleading for several minutes, while Penny ignored him, bouncing furiously upon Larry's enormous pogo stick, was Rick given an opportunity to kiss his wife. As difficult as it was, Rick did his best to synchronize with the perpetual up and down motion of his wife to place a kiss upon her pouting lips. Unfortunately for Rick, just as he thought he would have the rhythm down, Penny would speed up or slow down, purposely avoiding his glancing kisses. Penny did 'her best' to drift away, not making eye contact nor any sign of being aware that her husband was playing audience to her illicit behavior, and strangely enough, Rick found it terribly exciting to be subjected to such humiliation and almost spontaneously began to cum, imperfectly guiding his sperm to land on Penny's heaving chest.

Noticing that her upper torso was splattered with Rick's cum, Penny lovingly reached out for him and them forcefully indicated for him to clean her with his tongue. Accordingly Rick lustily complied, enjoying for the first time that day, the taste, though tainted with the salty repugnance of his own spent sperm, of Penny's delicious nipples. Not wanting to make Rick's job any easier than it was, Penny erupted into a full gallop, smearing and smashing her titties against her husband's face while stimulating her butt fucking house guest to a climax.

Upon successfully using her ass to squeeze every last bit of cum from Larry's dick, Penny spun around, winking at Larry, and began to suck his dirty cock, expertly cleaning and licking every nook and cranny, while finally making eye contact with her husband. Though actually disgusted, Penny continued, knowing it was having the desired effect of making her husband wonder, because she had never done such things with him before, if maybe he had made a mistake by prodding her to wander. Without taking a break from her appearance of savoring the flavor of her ass-cock, Penny informed Rick that it was his job to 'cleanup' 'her' backside, by reaching around and pointing him there.

Understanding that this was probably the beginning of a very different arrangement for him and his wife, and that he was going to have to accommodate whatever Penny bid, Rick fell, decisively broken, sobbing as he began to use his tongue to dig the clumps of semen oozing from Penny's delicious rump.

"Now do you comprehend why I told you that it is important for us to start doing a better job of communicating?"

Said Penny, as she stood atop her high-heels, gazing down her nose at her downtrodden husband.

"Yes sugar." Rick answered thoughtfully, staring at her audacious ass that wiggled magically as she gathered her scattered clothing and retired to their bedroom shutting the door behind her.

Still thinking that maybe they were still men, the two friends high-fived, snickering indecently, as they congratulated each other. What they didn't know was that Penny was about to spoil their fun.

"Here you go little boys, have yourself a ball." Penny said as she sprung from the bedroom, tossing a video tape, additional photographs, and a few pairs of her lacy panties, at the two stunned men. "I am going to find me a real man!"

Penny was looking very sexy, wearing her tightest, shortest, mini-skirt, and sheerest cream colored blouse that clearly portrayed the outline and protrusion, of her thinly sheathed nipples, as they synchronously danced with each of her steps, behind their thin veil. Not wanting to leave any doubt, Penny stopped short of the front door, reaching down to sanctimoniously tug on the tops of each of her high-heeled bobby socks, presenting to both of the men, still sitting on the floor, the fact that she was not wearing 'any' of her fancy underwear.

* * * * *

Epilogue: Of course the video was recorded by Dr. Lowe during Penny's "Art Class" session and the photographs were the explicit ones of Penny, actually doing the photographer, during her "Glamour Shot Photo" session..

Thank you for reading & Hope you have enjoyed this series.

I have truly enjoyed diving in to the story and getting the capital feedback! Even the crude stuff!

12