Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOHHH, YEAH, WHITEBOY! YOUR MOUTH FEELS SOO GOOD AROUND MY BIG BLACK COCK!" Stanton groaned with delight as he felt the boys mouth squeezing his huge cockhead, gripping the back of the boys head with one hand he reached down to the base of his stiff cock and began to feed the rest of it to the frightened youth. He watched the boy struggle; his eyes grow wider as he forced more of his stiff man meat into his mouth, and eagerly watching as the first several inches of his massive boner disappeared inside the kid's mouth. "That's it you little whitebitch, suck it! COME ON, SUCK IT! ROLL THAT TONGUE AROUND MY DICK! LICK IT AS IF YOU WERE LICKING A BIG BLACK LOLLIPOP!"

The teenager breath rasped loudly through his nostrils as he felt more of the cock forced into his mouth, he didn't know how much more he could take, but he had to do something quickly. Eddie started to wriggle his tongue along the underside of the man's huge cock, tickling the thick bundle of veins just below the crown of his cockhead and it brought an instant moan of satisfaction from his captor. The burly black guard began to rock his hips back and forth, pulling his cock out a little then pushing it back in, all the while the teen's inexperienced tongue swirled around the edges of it until it was lubed with his hot spit. Without even being aware of it his head began to move up and down in rhythm with the guards rocking hips. His lips squelched wetly as they slid along the thick girth of dark meat, then his tongue unexpectedly slid up over the tip of the man's cock and into the furrow of his pisshole.

"UUGGGHHHHHHH! AAAHHHHHHH, YEEAHHHH, BOY! JUST DO THAT, MAN! JUST LICK THE END OF MY COCK!" Stanton exclaimed as he started to hump the kid's mouth, he relaxed his grip on the kids head so that it could move more easily but tightened it around his cock as with each thrust he pushed more and more of his meat into the boy's mouth. Soon the teen's hot saliva was coating the top part of his penis while trickling down its length; the guard was soon fisting his cock wildly as the tempo of his fucking grew more heated. Stanton didn't know if it was because he was raping some white boys mouth or that the kid could actually suck, but he was really getting off on it. "OOOHH, YEEAHH, MAN! SUCK MY COCK! SUCK MY BIG BLACK COCK! SUCK IT LIKE A MAN!!"

Eddie was so scared now that he didn't deny the man anything. His head moved up and down steadily, and then slowly started to rotate it as he really began to get into it himself. All the while his tongue would sweep the broad crown of the man's cockhead as more of the guard's musky pre-cum oozed out onto his tongue in greater quantities. He didn't even panic as the man's cock was pushed deeper into his mouth, the huge head squeezing into the back of his throat. The teen tilted his head back until there was a near straight passage into his throat and on the next thrust the black man's giant cockhead actually squeezed down his throat. Eddie winced as the huge object passed into his gullet and seemed like it was going to rip through the back of his neck.

"OOOGGHHHH, SHHITT!" Stanton grunted as he felt his cockhead slide into the teen's throat, looking down he was amazed to see over half of his big nigger cock inside the white boy's mouth, his balls tightened with excitement as he could not hold back the inevitable. He grabbed the kids head again and began jerking his cock in and out of the boy's mouth with frightening speed, every time he yanked his cock out spit and seminal fluid flew everywhere. He felt the boy struggle as with each thrust he buried his cock deeper and deeper into he boy's throat, grabbing the root of his titanic cock he beat his meat in rhythm with the thrust of his hips. Before long he felt the all too familiar surge of pressure from his balls as his hot load of cum shot down the length of his cock. "OOOHHHH, GODDDD!! OHHHH, HERE IT COMESSS!"

Eddie shuddered as he heard what the man said. He started to struggle as he felt the shaft of meat in his mouth start to shudder, he may have been forced to suck the man's cock but he wasn't gonna swallow another man's sperm like some cocksucking faggot. But before he could formulate any kind of plan the big black guard gripped his head tightly as he let out a loud bellow, his belly arching towards him as the man stood on the balls of his feet as he rammed his enormous cock into his mouth one more time. The teen suddenly held his breath as the dark cockmeat swelled in his mouth and hot, thick sperm spewed into his mouth. Eddie moaned as his mouth was abruptly flood with the thick gooey semen and had nowhere to go. The guard had his cock firmly jammed in his mouth and there was very little space between his lips and the shaft for anything to escape as more and more of the awful tasting sperm spewed into his mouth, almost gagging him quickly swallowed the thick cream. He felt the huge glob pass down in his throat and down into his gullet, but just as quickly his mouth filled with more of the negroes thick rich semen, he choked on the salty, bitter tasting flood as it spilled thickly over his tongue and down his throat

"OOOOHHH, YEAH, BITCH, SWALLOW THAT BLACK CUM! YEAH, TAKE IT ALL! DON"T DROP A BIT OF IT! OOOHHHHHH, YEAHHH! SUCK MY BIG BLACK COCK DRY!" The guard said hoarsely as he continued to hump the white teenagers face, feeling the kid's throat work overtime as he shot the biggest load of cum in his life. For long minutes his cock jerked and twitched as he released spurt after spurt of thick ropey cum. Finally, after, what seemed like an eternity he pushed the kids head back and yanked his cock from between the teen's swollen lips. Almost immediately the teen let out a large gurgling burp and vomited up a huge glob of spit and saliva that burst on the floor like a water balloon. The guard chuckled at the white boy's situation and was pleasantly surprised that the kid managed to hold down the rest. He moved back a few steps and looked at the beaten teenager hunched over the table, a long string of thick drool hanging down to the floor, and then he looked down at his big dick. It had only wilted slightly after he came in the kid's mouth; it was thoroughly coated with spit and drool. He looked over at the boys lean as and his cock grew to full erectness once again. With an evil chuckle he walked around behind the teenager to stare again at the lean buttocks, placing both of his hands on the kids ass he pried apart the two cheeks until the teen's tiny anus was revealed, the puckered ring spammed as he leaned over the boys prostrate form and pressed his massive cockhead against the teen's anus.

"W-what are you doing?" the teen said in a thick raspy voice, he cleared his throat and spat a huge globe of phlegm onto the floor, then he turned his head to look over his shoulder as the man leaned over him and cupped his ass in his meaty hands. He gasped as he felt something huge pressed against his ass, realizing with horror that the big black man was about bugger him up the ass. He started to scream as his big Negro tormentor began to prod his ass with quick jabs of his hips. The huge bulbous head slowly pressed against his tiny sphincter and he started to blubber as it felt like something the size of a telephone pole was being slowly pushed up his ass. He thrashed wildly on the table in a vain attempt to get away, but all he did was prolong the inevitable. He screamed suddenly when the huge black man brought all his weight down on top of him, shoving his hips forward against him as he rammed his cock inside his ass. Eddie screamed as his rectum was lashed by white-hot pain, he felt the man grab him by the shoulders and drive him down onto the table, and then he felt the big bastard pressed his crotch fully into his ass. The pain was extraordinary and the teen blacked out on the table.

"YEEAAHH, YOU LITTLE BITCH! CRY LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU ARE! FEEL THAT BIG BLACK DICK IN YOUR ASS! WELL THAT'S NOTHING TO WHAT YOU"LL GET IN PRISON!" The black guard taunted as he continued his merciless attack on the boys rectum, feeling his massive cock slowly penetrate the tight ring of his anus, little by little with violent thrust of his hips he forced his huge cockhead inside until the puckered ring snapped closed around him. The huge black man paused a moment in his assault, his big muscular frame shiny with sweat as he looked down at the teenager and realized that he was unconscious. Stanton wasn't concerned with this development, it meant less screaming from the white boy when he really went to work on his ass. Then he gripped the youth around the waist and began to push with his hips again all the while watching as his massive black dick savagely dilated the boy's rectum as it slipped inside. His shaft was so lubed with juices that he easily slid his thirteen inch cock all the way up the boy's ass. Stanton grunted with satisfaction when his bulbous sac was slapping up against the teens trembling thighs. "WHAT A TIGHT ASS YOU GOT, BOY! ABOUT THE BEST ASS I EVER FUCKED!"

The teen moaned softly as he wandered in and out of consciousness. The brutal impact of the black man's pelvis on his upturned buttocks sent hot flashes of pain up his bowels; he grabbed the table as hard as he could as he was yanked back and forth. He clenched his teeth as the man's nails dug into the flesh of his ass as the enormous cock rammed in and out of his ass, the shaft tearing at the tender flesh of his rectum until finally the pain began to fade. Slowly the intense stabbing pain in his bowels dulled to a low throb and it actually became more bearable as his rectum began to loosen and stretch to accommodate the man's massive boner, before long the huge cock was sliding effortlessly in and out of his ass. Eddie was soon grunting and groaning as Stanton humped in and out, pulling his cock nearly all the way out of his ass before slamming it back home, his huge balls slapping against Eddie's testicles. Before long the teen felt his own cock swelling to full erectness all on its own, he blushed with shame as he was slowly aroused by the heated massage of his prostate. Finally he just surrendered to the sensations, allowing himself to go completely limp and not resist as the bigger man rode him for all he was worth.

"OOOOOHHH, YEAH! OOOOHHH, GOODDD! FUCKIN ASS IS REALLY EASIN UP NOW! OOHHH, YEAAH, YOU'RE REALLY GETTING OFF ON IT TOO, AIN'T YOU? AIN'T YOU?" He jabbed the kid hard in the ass to punctuate his last statement. Almost immediately Stanton was rewarded with a definite affirmative as the teen started to hump his ass off the table, ramming his ass backwards as he thrust his giant cock forward, taking all thirteen inches of Stanton's cock up his tight whites. Stanton grinned as he realized that he had broken the will of the smart mouthed teen, that the cocky white boy was know eagerly taking all of the Stanton's big black meat and wanted more. The burly guard picked up the pace of his thrusts, violently ramming his huge cock in and out of the teen's ass until it was a blur. Then after a few minutes he hunched over the teen, his huge frame stiffening as he threw his head back and bellowed as he started to come in the boy's ass. "AAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH, YEAAHHH! I'M COMING! HERE IT COMES, BOY! HERE COMES MY HOT BLACK SEED! UUGGHHHHH!! YEAH, GONNA FILL YOU'RE ASS! AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!"

Eddie stiffened as the huge black man collapsed on top of him, driving his immense boner all the way up his anal passage just as the first load of hot sperm exploded from his cock. The huge head felt like it was swelling in his ass as the first scalding load spurted out of the man's pisshole searing the tender walls of his rectum. He gasped as he felt his ass suddenly flood with the man's full load of thick, hot semen, then another load followed and another. The teen lay there breathing hard as the big black man continued to pump load after load into his bowels until it seemed he could not hold anymore. Then the huge man slowly drew his thick hose out of the boy's anus, spewing the last few loads onto the kids quivering buttocks. Stanton stood behind the boy panting as his massive erection finally deflated as he watched his thick semen ooze out of the boys twitching ass. He reached down and quickly untied the boy, and then he stepped back.

"Get your clothes on and get you sore ass out of here!" He ordered.

'Y-you're not turning me in?" The teen asked as he slowly got up from the table.

"Not this time, white boy. I'm gonna let you slide this time. But let this be a lesson to you. I catch you in here again. Then you go to jail and you get to do this everyday!"

The teen quickly slipped back into his clothes. Then the burly black guard walked him toward the door and let him out. As he walked out the door and headed towards the fence he heard the guard behind him.

"Then again, if you want to stop by for some more fun. My big black dick will be waiting for you!"

Eddie scaled the fence, wincing as his rectum radiated with pain, running into the darkness as the guard's taunting laughter echoed across the night.

The End.

12