Caught

Story Info
Nurse wife is late coming home - or is she?
1.3k words
3.94
65.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm water felt good on my bare skin as it beat down on the tense muscles in my shoulders. In a little while I would be feeling Mary's adept fingers massaging those same muscles. And more. She always got aroused when she rubbed my back. I looked down and noticed Sparky was thinking the same thing. I lathered the soap heavily in my pubic hairs, stroking my cock and scrotum, careful not to get any soap in my pee hole. That can burn like crazy. I paid special attention to my ass. Mary loved my ass. And it always felt good when she slipped a finger or two inside.

I was wondering what exciting sexual adventure the evening held for us when the phone rang. I turned off the water, grabbed my towel to wipe my wet hand and face, and put the cellular to my ear without looking to see who it was.

"Hello."

"Hi, Jimbo." She always called me Jimbo at work. Now some of her coworkers were doing the same. Cute from the girls. Not so cute from Bobby.

"Hi, baby. You getting ready to come home soon?" I could tell from the disappointment in her voice that she had bad news.

"We've had a couple of add-ons. One is Dr. Gonzalez' patient and he's never on time. I don't think I'll be home for another 4 or 5 hours."

"What a crock! Sparky and the boys are really disappointed."

"So am I," she said. "But don't go playing with yourself. I wouldn't want you shaking that stick without me."

"Yes ma'am. Wouldn't think of it. And what would you do about it anyway?" I teased.

"You wouldn't want to find out," she said with an uncharacteristic hint of steel to her tone.

"Oh, yeah?" I was always quick with a witty reply.

"Yeah. Those stories you've been making me read have been giving me some good ideas of what to do with bad boys."

That made Sparky twitch and tingle.

"And what would those ideas look like?" I asked, my mouth suddenly dry.

"Ooops! Gotta go. They're bringing in my next patient."

The line went dead as she hung up on me.

I looked down at Sparky. He was clamoring for attention.

"All you're going to get right now, big boy, is a good drying, I said as I made use of the towel in my right hand.

I rummaged through my closet looking for my light silk robe. It was a warm night and I didn't' want to wear my heavy terry cloth one. But it wasn't there. Anywhere. I looked on the bed. Checked the bathroom. Came back to the bedroom. No robe. But Mary's semi-transparent bit of silky fluff was laying on the foot of the bed.

"Why not," I thought. "There's nobody here but us chickens."

The robe fit well. We're about the same size. But it was really short. And the top part was kind of frilly and opened wider on my chest than my robe. It felt really sexy. And it smelled of Mary's dusting powder. That is one of the sexiest scents I know of.

"Hey, Sparky, we need to cover you up a bit."

He was sticking straight out. Any minute now he might start drooling. Lovable, but a bit of an idiot.

I rummaged through my special drawer of underwear when the purple butterfly panties I bought for Mary caught my eye.

"These don't cover much, but they do make you look pretty. Besides, Cowgirl likes 'em on you."

I call her Cowgirl because she likes to ride bareback ... er ... survey the spread ... you get the picture.

I pulled the dainty little elastic up my legs. I positioned the butterfly over my pubic hair just above my dick and adjusted the thong to fit comfortably into the crack of my ass. I decided to check myself out in the full length mirror.

My small nipples showed through the transparent white fabric of the robe, as did the purple butterfly. It was a surprisingly interesting picture. But I couldn't keep the front of the robe closed. Sparky kept separating the two sides below the tie. He thought he looked pretty, too.

One last stop before I went into the living room to watch TV. I stepped into the bathroom and pulled out the round box of Obsession. I dusted my crotch and my butt. The smell was intoxicating.

TV sucked. 133 channels and there wasn't anything I wanted to watch. I looked at my watch. It had been an hour and a half since Mary had called.

"Well, she's probably finished with that first case," I thought as I headed for the bedroom. "She still won't be home for another two or three hours."

In the bedroom I bent over at the head of the bed and pulled out the grey metal box. Inside were our videos and some of our toys. We didn't use the toys much. But I was in the mood for something sexy and stimulating. I pulled out a DVD I had just gotten. It was a freebie with an order I had placed and I had yet to see it. On the cover was a picture of a gorgeous redhead in a merry widow, stockings, and hi heels. She was holding a leash which was attached to a collar wrapped around the neck of a mostly naked man. Judging from the size of his hard on he was enjoying whatever was going on and looking forward to more. I was surprised to find the DVD case wasn't shrink-wrapped. But I figured they sent it that way because it was a freebie and cheaper to do so.

I slipped the DVD into the player and began watching as the redhead led the man by a leash on his cock. She pulled him to her and commanded him to his knees before her as she leaned against a table. Soon he was licking her pussy and she was moaning. She grabbed his hair and I grabbed my cock and started stroking it. She pulled him into her wet pussy grinding her hips into his face as he fucked her with his tongue. I wiped the pre cum off the tip of my dick with index the finger of my left hand and sucked it. When she screamed I came, spurting the first glob of my cum all the way to my cheek.

"What the hell!"

I looked up as she continued to scream in her orgasm. Sparky kept right on cumming in ever smaller squirts as Mary watched from the bedroom door.

"What the hell are you doing? I thought I told you not to wank that tiny little cock of yours while I was gone? Didn't I? Look at it! It's even smaller than usual!"

She was right. It had gotten a lot smaller real fast. But not before I'd spurted come from my face to my belly. I was so embarrassed. And it was all over her pretty robe and the butterfly panties.

"You've been a really naughty boy and you're going to have to be punished," she said as she came toward the bed.

"What's this?" she asked as she wiped the gob of goo from my cheek. Using her other hand she wiped some off the diaphanous robe I was wearing. "And what about this?" she asked as she brought both hands to my mouth and smeared them on my lips.

Before I could answer she kissed me passionately, shoving her tongue into my mouth while grabbing my shrunken, wet penis.

"Oh, yes, you have been a very naughty boy. But just wait. I know what to do with naughty boys. I know how to treat naughty boys!"

END PART ONE