Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers

"Wait, can't we do something about this?" I asked.

"Like what?" he replied.

"I have a right to an attorney; you can't just arrest us and drive us to the station!"

"Uh, I'm afraid I can, miss! You can call your daddy's lawyer when we get to the station."

"What about our clothing? You have to drive us back to our car so we can get dressed at least!"

"No, I don't have to do a damn thing, Miranda! You should thank your lucky stars you didn't get caught by Officer Brady. Compared to me, he's a real hard-ass!"

"Oh shit. This is so uncool" Craig said.

The cop suddenly stopped the car. My body jerked forward; I wasn't wearing a seat belt.

"You know, I was once young and foolish like you two. I really don't want to get you two in any trouble. Maybe we can figure something out" he said.

My mind was racing. I had a terrible thought in my head that he was going to ask me to perform sexual favors with him in order to escape punishment.

"O.K., I've got a possible solution. I've got to admit, watching you two getting it on gave me a big stiffy. I'll tell you what: I'll drive you two back to where you were screwing. You two can finish what you started."

I didn't understand. He was going to let us get away, and he was encouraging us to finish our sexual activity? It didn't add up.

"Wait a minute. What's the catch?" Craig asked warily.

"I get to watch you two doing it. If you both come, I'll let you go. God, you're getting me hot." I looked into the rearview mirror, and noticed that the cop had put his hands into his pants. This was getting creepy.

"Let me get this straight." I said. "You are going to take us back to our towel and watch us have sex? If we do that, do we get to go home without any trouble with the law?" This was surreal.

"Yep. As long as you two come. Both of you!" he answered.

"How will you know?" I asked.

"Believe me, I'll know. As long as you two can prove that you both came, I'll let you both get the fuck out of my county with no hassle."

"How can we know that you will keep your word?" Craig asked.

"You don't have much choice really, boy!" he yelled. "But you can trust me. Scout's honor; if you both come, you both go home."

"What's in it for you?" I asked warily.

"You sure have guts, lady! I'm offering you a chance to get away with public indecency of the third degree, and you are questioning me? If you must know, I'll get my jollies watching; then we will all go our separate ways and never speak of this again."

I finally got it. The cop was turned on from watching us fuck, and he wanted us to finish while he jacked off probably.

"O.K., deal!" I answered. "Now can you please uncuff me?" I was starting to get very uncomfortable in the handcuffs.

"Relax, honey; we are almost there." Sure enough, we soon reached the small shed were this whole misadventure had started. He parked his car behind the shed and let us both out. Finally he undid my handcuffs and I stretched out my arms.

"O.K., let's get this show going!" he boomed. This felt very weird. I suddenly was being told to have sex after I had totally lost the mood. Being caught by the police while having sex outside will decrease your arousal.

"Craig, can you do this?" I whispered. I looked down; his cock was totally flaccid. I wasn't surprised.

'I don't know, Miranda. Officer friendly kind of ruined the moment. I don't think I can get it up again.

I knew I would have to use all of my female charm to get us out of trouble.

"Craig" I whispered into his ear. "Haven't you always fantasized about doing it while someone watches?" I started to stroke his cock as we walked back to the towel.

"No, not really!" he replied.

"Well I have, Craig. Granted, I didn't think it would be some creepy police officer watching us; but I have always masturbated to the image of having sex in front of an audience."

"An audience?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah, like we go into a sex club and fuck in front of a group of swingers." This was true; I had often imagined this kinky fantasy since I had first started to masturbate; I hadn't ever shared it with Craig. I felt his cock grow in my hands.

"Wow. All right, I guess we better try. I don't want to get into trouble" Craig said.

We lay down on the towel. I felt the wet grass on my feet. Craig was on top of me trying to guide his cock inside of me. It just wasn't working out; he wasn't hard enough to penetrate my cunt. He lay on top of me, not hard enough to fuck me.

"C'mon lovebirds! I'm waiting for my show!" the cop yelled. He was leaning against the squad car. I looked up and was not surprised to see that he had pulled down his pants and started to jack off. His cock was average size in length, but quite thick. He had light blonde pubic hair.

"Miranda, I just can't do it with him watching. I'm sorry, but this isn't happening!" Craig whined.

"Craig, we must satisfy him or we'll get in big trouble! You got me into this mess; now get me out of it!"

"Miranda, what do you want from me? This pressure is killing my hard-on."

"Craig, do you remember what you have wanted to do to me since we started having sex?" I asked him.

"No." was his simple answer.

"You know full well. Do I have to spell it out?" His body was on top of me. I felt his hard chest on my breasts as he vainly tried to remember what I was talking about. "Oh fuck, Craig. You know. Take me from behind?" Craig had wanted to engage in anal sex from the moment we first started getting intimate. I had been repulsed by the idea, but I knew how much he wanted it; I hoped that talking about that would arouse him enough.

"Oh, that! Yeah, I've always dreamed of taking you in the ass, Miranda. But you said you'd never do that!"

"Well, Craig, if you can get us out of this fix, I promise we will do that tomorrow. Imagine the scene; we are in my bedroom. I'm wearing a lacy pink thong...and nothing else! I wiggle my ass at you. I get on all fours on the bed, and you yank down my thong. My bare ass is right in your hands." I felt his cock get instantly erect. I started to guide it into my pussy as I finished talking. "Yeah, that thought gets you all hot I bet. So there I am, on all fours. You squirt some lube into your hands. You spread my ass cheeks open. I'm a little nervous, but also secretly thrilled to be doing something so kinky. To me, it sort of feels like losing my virginity again. I am about to have a cock inside me in a place I've never had a cock before."

"Oh God, Miranda. You're not just saying that to turn me on now, are you? Do you really mean it; can I fuck you in the ass tomorrow?"

"I promise, Craig. Scout's honor!" we both laughed.

By this point he was fully erect and inside me. He began thrusting away. I tried to ignore the cop. It was hard to ignore him; I could hear him panting as he jerked off five feet away from us.

"Fuck, Miranda. I can't wait to fuck you up the ass."

"Yeah, it's going to be really hot, Craig. My poor little ass has never been fucked, you know. It's going to be really tight and warm inside. It'll make your dick feel really good, fucking my tight little butt. You'll squeeze my ass cheeks and get inside me really deep. I'll pump my hips back to meet your thrusts as you fuck me up the ass for the first time tomorrow!"

My talking was doing the trick. He was screwing me with vigor, and I thrust my hips up to meet his. It felt so good inside my pussy. I almost forgot that we were being watched. Even though I had been turned off by the cop because of the fear he had caused inside me earlier, I actually found him physically attractive. He was tall and handsome, and I am a sucker for guys with blonde hair. I also found it hot to have sex in front of a stranger; that was a new experience for me.

By the furious moaning coming from Craig, I knew his orgasm was imminent. Sure enough, I felt a hot rush of semen as he exploded inside my pussy walls. He let out a loud grunt and continued thrusting. I milked his cock dry by squeezing it tightly with my pussy muscles as he continued gushing inside me. My Kegel exercises had paid off; I'm sure my squeezing helped to intensify his orgasm.

Craig collapsed on top of me for a minute after his orgasm. The post coital bliss was interrupted when officer friendly said "Time for a cream pie check!"

"Excuse me?" I asked. It felt so weird to be lying naked under my boyfriend with a cop watching.

"Cream pie check! You know, I have to have evidence that your man came; that was half the deal."

"What the Hell are you talking about?" Craig demanded.

"Don't swear at me, boy. You don't want to go to the slammer tonight, do ya boy?" The cop looked ridiculous as he talked tough while his pants were bunched around his ankles. "Your sweet little lady might not know what a cream-pie is, but I bet you do, Greg!"

"My name is Craig. And yes, I do know what a cream-pie is. You can't be serious about checking. Come on, it's obvious that we came. Let us go please" Craig begged as he rolled off of my body.

"I need absolute evidence that you both came, and that is the only way to be sure."

I still had no idea what they were talking about. The police officer pulled up his pants. I was shocked when he walked the short distance to the towel we were laying on. I put my hand in front of my pussy. Even though he had already seen me naked, I was very embarrassed to have him come this close to me. I was mortified when he sat down next to my legs and said "Spread wide, I need to check."

I must have turned beet red as I finally realized what he was talking about. He wanted to see the semen dripping out of my pussy to prove that Craig had orgasmed! This was getting really twisted. I put my hand firmly in front of my pussy.

"Uh, Miranda, just do what he wants and then we are done" Craig pleaded with me.

I really wanted to get this over with, so I reluctantly spread my legs. The cop stared at my spread pussy. I looked myself; hot sticky come was dripping out of my pussy and onto my bare thighs. I had never been so humiliated. I would never admit it, but deep down inside I was also turned on.

"O.K., the cream-pie check is done. You two are half way there!" he told us. I was confused again; I had thought we were all done with this ordeal.

"Um...half way?" I asked, puzzled.

"I told you the deal, missy. Both of you come, and you both go home. I guess your guy is free to go, since I have...uh...evidence that he had an orgasm. Now I need to see you come."

"Wait a fucking minute. You are altering the deal! You said if you watched us have sex we could go home!" I was outraged that he was taking advantage of us even further.

"Cut out the cussing young lady. My exact words were 'As long as you two can prove that you both came' you can leave. I didn't hear any theatrics from you, so you didn't even try to fake an orgasm like my wife does. Now get going!"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, knowing full well that he expected me to masturbate for him. I felt very uncomfortable with this idea; even Craig had only seen me do this a couple of times.

"Twiddle your twat, pet your pussycat, I don't know what you want to call it; just play with yourself for me!"

I knew what I had to do. I gingerly started to rub my clit with my fingertips.

"And no faking. You can holler and moan all you want, but I'm going to watch your pussy lips. I want to see a real orgasm."

I closed my eyes and tried to conjure up a hot fantasy. I tried to pretend that the cop wasn't around and that I was locked in the privacy of my bedroom. Although I was actually feeling aroused having two guys watch me masturbate I still felt very self conscious about it. Sometimes I got myself off while imagining having sex in front of other people, but this time I imagined I was alone in my bedroom masturbating. I thought about what I often do when I get myself off alone; straight sex with a hunk. I know it's not very original, but some of my fantasies are vanilla; I just picture a nameless hunk furiously fucking me. He looks like a guy on the cover of a cheesy romance novel, and he doesn't talk as he fucks me silly. His cock is inhumanly large, and it pounds my pussy. I wrap my legs around his, and feel the warmth of his chest on top of my breasts. He passionately makes out with me, exploring my lips with his tongue.

"Whoa!" the cop yelled as I started to come. I tuned him out as I felt the shocking waves of my orgasm hit me hard. Usually I can predict when my orgasm is about to hit me, but on this occasion it came suddenly without warning. Maybe it was the thrill of having this man watch me masturbate that made me come so quick, or maybe it was the desire to get the ordeal over with, but I came within two minutes of touching myself.

"Man, your pussy is still twitching! I'm gonna come now!" the cop yelled. I hadn't realized that he had been masturbating along with me; my eyes had been closed. I looked up and saw him tightly shut his eyes as he pumped his cock, furiously jacking himself off. He had pulled his pants down again; he was sitting by my feet. I could feel his legs on my feet as I watched him finish stroking himself off.

His cock suddenly spurt out a load of thick white come into the air. I felt the first hot sticky stream land on my leg, just above my knee. Now I had my boyfriend's come oozing out of my pussy and the cop's come running down my leg. Another jet of his semen landed on my shin. I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock as I watched it drip out a little bit more come onto the towel.

"Good job, lovebirds. Whew, I haven't come that hard since I fucked that whore in Chicago last year! Fuck. Thanks!"

I didn't know how to respond to this weird man thanking me. Just twenty minutes ago he had threatened to arrest me; now he was thanking me for letting him watch me masturbate. Craig had already put on his boxers and pants. I timidly said "Can we please go now?"

The cop's personality was completely different after his intense orgasm on my leg. "Yeah, whatever. Don't get into any trouble; the speed limit is strictly enforced on these county roads, and some of the cops can be real assholes. Be good, lovebirds!" He pulled up his pants and got off of the towel.

As I stood up I suffered one final humiliation as the cop spanked my bare ass. It wasn't enough to really hurt, but it stung a little. "Hey!" I shouted.

"Move along now, get out of here!" he shouted as he walked back to his car. I stood there frozen as I watched him get into his car. I wasn't positive that this incident was over until I saw him start the car and drive around the shed. I waited until I could no longer hear the sound of his vehicle. Craig was already fully dressed as I stood on the towel naked.

"Uh, Miranda, are you all right?" my boyfriend asked me out of concern.

"Yeah, let's get the Hell out of here!" I responded.

"O.K. Uh...don't you want to get dressed?" he asked me.

I was still standing on the towel nude. I had been spacing out, replaying the strange events over and over again in my head. One part of me was absolutely horrified and humiliated. The other part of me was inexplicably and utterly turned on by the events. It had been so hot at first making sweet love to my boyfriend in the outdoors. Then I remembered the absolute shock and fear of being caught right in the middle of our sexual activity. I remembered how scared I had felt when I had been naked and handcuffed in the back seat of the squad car. Then I had been partly turned on and partly nervous as I had sex in front of the police officer. Finally I had felt mixed emotions about being forced to masturbate in front of the cop, and feeling his come on my leg. I defiantly had discovered an exhibitionist streak in me that I hadn't known about before. Fantasizing about being watched is one thing, but now that it had actually happened it awakened something sexual inside of me.

"Yeah, let's get the fuck out of here!" I finally responded as I hurriedly grabbed my scattered clothing. Even though most of the sexual activity had taken place on the towel, I had grass and dirt all over my knees and stomach. I wiped the semen off of my legs and thighs with the towel before putting my panties on. I finished getting dressed and hopped into the passenger seat of Craig's car. My mind was in a daze as we started the long drive back to the Chicago.

"Are you O.K., Miranda?" he tenderly asked me. "This whole night was a little weird."

"A little?" I answered in a nasty tone. For the first time I remembered that this whole experience was mostly his fault and I felt tears well up in my eyes. I felt like an emotional wreck as we drove home; I felt a combination of anger, humiliation, and a relapse of my earlier fear. Sometimes when I am really scared the fearful feeling comes back to haunt me later even though the reason for panicking has come and gone already. The terror of getting caught by the cop came back again.

"I'm so sorry, Miranda, I really fucked this up. I thought it would be fun."

"Oh, fuck. It's over now and all is O.K., I guess. I forgive you." I felt like a manic depressive as my emotions bounced around like a yo-yo. I felt a deep love for my boyfriend, even though he had almost gotten me into trouble with the law. I felt a strange erotic tingle in my body as I remembered the good parts of the experience. Even though the whole ordeal had ended less than a half an hour before, it felt like an event that had happened a much longer time ago.

"I'm so sorry." He kept apologizing.

"Hey, it's all cool now. I forgive you. I just want to go home and crash.

"I love you, Miranda" he whispered as we entered the I-88 expressway back to Chicago.

"I love you too Craig. Hey, it wasn't so bad. You got one of your wishes!"

"What do you mean?" he asked, puzzled.

"You know...to make love outside! Sure, it was a little weird doing it in front of a cop, but hey, we did it!"

"Yeah, I guess we did honey. What do you mean I got one of my wishes, what is the other one you are talking about?"

I couldn't believe I was even thinking about sexual fantasies after this strange, strange night. But I loved him and wanted to please him.

"My ass, Craig. Tomorrow night...I want you to fuck me up the ass like you've always wanted!"

"You weren't just saying that to get me in the mood so I could get erect earlier in front of the cop?" he asked me.

"Honestly? At the time, I was just saying that to get you hard. But now I really mean it. Something has woken up inside me. This is my last summer before going off to college, Craig, and I want to live life to its fullest. I want to try new things sexually with you. So yes, I was just saying it at the time but now I mean it. So get some lube before you come over to my house tomorrow night...I want to feel you inside my ass for the first time."

We were both pretty quiet the rest of the ride home. He dropped me off at my house. He kissed me good night in the car. We made out for about five minutes. I opened the door of the passenger side, ready to walk up to the door of my house.

"I love you!" I told him one more time.

"I love you too, Miranda!" he answered.

"Remember, tomorrow night, my place...my ass is all yours Craig!"

"Wow" was his short response.

"One more thing. We will be doing this inside. Indoors. With the windows closed and the doors locked. No more outside fun for awhile!"

I closed the door of the car and started to walk up the driveway to my front door. I looked back at the car. Craig was watching me, no doubt wanting to make sure I got inside my house safely. A really naughty idea came into my head, and I felt bold enough to act on it spontaneously.

I looked him in the eye as I stood on my doorstep. I unlocked the door but didn't open it. I turned around, again and faced the front door, ready to go inside my house. Then I unsnapped the button on my cutoff shorts, unzipped the zipper, and then quickly yanked my shorts and panties down to my knees, effectively mooning him. I bent over and wiggled my ass for about ten seconds before giggling to myself and pulling my clothing back up. I turned around to see the stunned look on his face. I quickly opened the door and then quietly walked up the steps to my bedroom, careful not to wake anyone.

Wet Miranda
Wet Miranda
1,160 Followers