Caught!

Story Info
My fiancee catches me with a toy she didn't know I had.
1.5k words
4.23
77.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VAGradSch
VAGradSch
14 Followers

I've been masturbating more than usual lately. My fiancee and I are a month away from our wedding and she's so busy with planning that, ironically, sometimes there's not much time left for "us." I've just finished a busy semester -- I'm in grad school for physics -- and suddenly find myself at home with more time on my hands while my fiancee is at work. And I've recently discovered, here on Literotica, the great recordings by LydeaTalks, which get me so turned on I can't help but take care of myself.

My masturbation routine has been pretty much the same for a while now. A few years back, an ex-girlfriend and I were in a long distance relationship and used to have a lot of phone sex during the times between when we were able to get together. She always used a vibrator during our calls, and for Christmas one year, she decided that I should have a little toy of my own, so with a mischievous smile on her face, she gave me a rubber pussy as a stocking stuffer (so to speak). So she would know what it looked like when we were on the phone next time, she made use it in front of her the night she gave it to me. She put it down on the edge of the edge of the bed, then pulled down my pants and began giving me a very wet blowjob. One I was hard and my cock was coated in her saliva, she abruptly stopped the blowjob and pushed me toward my new toy, using her own hands to guide my cock inside of it, then bending me over the bed and pushing on my ass checks to build up a rhythm. "Fuck her," she said from behind me, giggling as she watched me hump the new toy. "God, look at the way your balls press against it! Look how deep you're going!" She told me later that she fingered herself to orgasm as she watched me get off, but I didn't see it for myself because I was so busy fucking my new present, cumming deep inside of it for her before she licked my dick clean.

That girlfriend and I have since broken up, of course, and I've ultimately gotten a new little pussy to replace the one I wore out. I bring it out whenever I masturbate, putting a couple of pillows down on the floor, then wedging the rubber pussy between them and lubing it up. I put my laptop down on the floor in front of me, searching out hot pictures of college-aged cuties baring their tits and pussies and asses or else reading some of the stories on Lit or (as I mentioned) listening to those great recordings by LydeaTalks.

My fiancee doesn't know about this toy -- or at least she didn't until one morning a few days ago.

It had been a few days since my fiancee and I had had sex -- too few hours in the day, too much stress -- so as soon as she went to work that morning, I pulled out my pillows and my toy, plopped my computer down in front of me and pulled up some photos and a recording. I was hard in an instant and I began humping my little friend as I listened to Lydea beg me to "send her my juices." I was going at that little pussy hard enough and had the volume on my computer turned up loud enough that I didn't hear my fiancee come back home, didn't hear the front door close, didn't hear her steps on the stairs, didn't hear anything at all until her voice rang out above me: "What the fuck?"

I looked up at her, standing there, her eyes wide, her mouth open. I was too startled to move at first, and even a second after that first shock, I didn't know which would be worse: staying down on the ground, my cock shoved deep inside that toy or standing up and letting her see my hard cock dripping lube. It was only after a few moments that I realized that Lydea's voice was still playing out her fantasy through the computer speakers, and I rushed to stop the recording and quickly stood up.

"It's not what you think," I said.

"Well, it looks pretty obvious to me what you're doing," she said. "I don't think there's much else it could be."

She was looking at the pillows, at the little pussy stuffed between them, at the photos on my laptop. She gave a little huff of disgust and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, hon," I said. "It's just that... Well, lately, we haven't had a lot of time together and...." My word faltered

She gave me a little smirk. "It doesn't look like you're sorry," she said, and glanced down.

My pants were still around my ankles, and my cock -- much as I willed it to relax, to ease my sudden humiliation -- was harder than ever.

"Get back down there," she said then.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me," she said. "Assume the position."

I hesitated at first, but she just kept staring at me, her gaze not wavering, not blinking, and after a few moments - an eternity! - I did as she told me. I knelt back down on the floor, slid my now-raging cock into the soft rubber, and eased myself down until I was flat against the pillow.

"Now fuck it," she said.

Where my ex-girlfriend had been giddy and giggling when she led me through using my toy the first time, my fiancee kept up a serious demeanor as she inspected what I was doing. She walked around me in her high heels, knelt down behind me to look at the spot between my legs where my cock entered the toy, knelt down again close to my face to look at my expression, then looked at the photos on my desktop. She was squatted down in front of me then, and when she looked away, I dared a peek up her skirt and saw that she was wearing a little black thong, the strap of it hugging up tight between her ass cheeks. I humped the rubber pussy a little more.

"Interested in a little ass," she said, and at first, I thought she'd caught me looking up her skirt, but then she pointed to the pictures I'd chosen for today's session: several young blondes down on all fours, their asses in the air, glancing back over their shoulders with a "come fuck me" look.

My fiancee slid the computer out of the way. "All you had to do was ask," she said, and she knelt down in front of me, her heels against my forearms, and slid her skirt up to her waist. Then she pushed her body back toward me. "Lick it," she said then, and I began to lap at her pussy through the thong's thin fabric, but she stopped me quickly. "Not that hole," she cooed softly, and then pulled the thin string from between her cheeks. " This one."

I did as I was told, of course, licking first the outside of her cheeks and then the edges of her anus before dipping my tongue down into her tight little hole. We'd never done this before, never done much in terms of anal play. She'd never let me fuck her ass -- "not gonna happen," she said flatly, even after I told her that some of my exes had not just let me but liked it-- but sometimes she'd let me slip a finger inside of her butt as I licked her pussy and it gave her the hardest orgasms ever. And now here she was instructing me to plunge my tongue in her ass while I got off behind her.

"Lick it," she said. "Deeper," she said. And then, "Fuck that toy for me. Fuck it like you do when I'm not here," and she pushed her ass more firmly against my face.

I couldn't last much longer, and when I felt her reach her hand down and start fingering her own pussy -- her fingers brushing against my chin with each stroke -- it was more than I could take. I stuck my tongue into her as deeply as I could, rode that rubber pussy as hard as I was able, and with a grunt, pumped a thick load of cum inside of the toy. I spasmed and pulled my lips away from her

"I'm not done yet," she said then, a soft command. "Come back here until I'm finished." I kept licking her until I felt her convulse in orgasm as well.

When she was done, she moved her thong back in place, stood up and straightened her skirt. I was still down on the ground, my cock softening, my juices spilling out around my balls.

"I forgot my day planner in the bedroom," she said. "I was almost all the way to work when I remembered it." She was totally composed, as if we were just having a conversation in the kitchen. "Sorry to run, but I'm already late, so...." She gave a quick nod down at me. "So why don't you get cleaned up, and we'll just talk about this later."

And a few minutes later, she was gone, and I wondered what would come later that night when she returned home.

VAGradSch
VAGradSch
14 Followers