Caught

Story Info
Caught using her body as a sexual playground, she's punished.
756 words
3.44
37.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18, in my last year of boarding school. I was lying in my cot, feverishly rubbing my clit and trying not to make any wet sounds or rustling that might be heard by the other girls. I hadn't counted on Sister Mary making her rounds and catching me while my eyes were squeezed shut near the climax. Without a word or a sound, she snatched my hand away through the blanket, took hold of my arm, and all but dragged me from the room. A quelling look ensured that I wouldn't make undue noise and wake the other girls.

I was shaking, both from being denied the release I'd been so close to obtaining, and from fear about what she might do. Call my parents? Send me home in disgrace? I was not prepared for the gathering of people in the theatre room where we held school plays. Puzzled, I looked around and saw several nuns, a priest, a few classmates, a number of people who usually only came to the school on official business, and the groundskeeper.

There was an old Victorian desk that usually sat in the wings waiting for its next use as a prop, but now it was in the center of the stage, and had been transformed into something entirely different. It had been opened to reveal its hidden purpose as a reclining chair of sorts, with odd stirrups like at the gynecologist's office. Oh. I felt the wetness release between my tightly clenched thighs as I was led to the desk on the stage. A classmate, head down and half-supported by a nun, was being led away from the desk.

I was seated on the ancient brocade and pushed into a reclining position by several people who gathered around, and several others secured my ankles with straps attached to the stirrups, and then pulled my knees outward and secured them to leg rests on either side. If it weren't for my white flannel nightgown, I knew that my engorged and pulsing clit, and the wetness surrounding it, would be visible to everyone in the room. No sooner did I have that thought than hands tugged the nightgown up to reveal me in all my wet and clenching glory.

I moaned a bit, and looked questioningly at Sister Mary. She frowningly told me "If you are going to use your body as a sexual playground, you might as well share it. This will be your punishment, and if you persist in this behavior, you will get more of the same."

These words were the signal the people had been waiting for. They gathered more closely around me, and one man was pushed forward toward the kneeling rest between my thighs. Sister Mary announced that the Official Licker would prepare me for my night's punishment.

He settled in and inquiringly probed between my nether lips with his tongue. He licked around my clit teasingly, plunged his tongue once into me, and then began gently suckling my clitoris, as though it were a small cock. He pulled it gently into his mouth and sucked rhythmically, running his tongue under it and up into me in a maddening move designed to make me lose control. I tried not to react, but his expert ministrations soon had me squirming and grinding my clit into his mouth while all around hands fondled my nipples and stroked all of the sensitive exposed skin on my body.

Remembering all the people looking on, I tried to hold absolutely still and not give in. That was when I realized that the Official Licker was not ever going to stop. I lay there, exposed before all these people, trying to hold still and not let on that I was near the brink of an orgasm, and then I saw some things I hadn't noticed before.

One of the nuns held a huge white rubber dildo. It bobbed menacingly in her no-nonsense grasp. The groundskeeper, known to be mentally slow, held what looked to be an even more gigantic dildo. Then I realized it was his own cock. I looked back at the dildo, and figured that the dildo was meant to stretch me to accomodate the groundskeeper's huge member. The Licker started nibbling and sucking my clit in a new rhythm just then, and I finally gave myself up to the long-pending orgasm, my entire body vibrating as I ground my clit into the Licker's face and cried out.

I think I may end up being caught again.