Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

"Oh god yes!" She screamed.

"Ashley!" Carrie yelled from the doorway.

Ashley didn't stop fucking my face until she finished cumming. She lifted her body up off me and repositioned me on the edge of the bed.

"Our little cocksucker is being punished! She is not supposed to be enjoying this. I think I need to make things a little more interesting."

Carrie whispered something into the next guy's ear before he walked over to me.

"No problem, I'll do whatever you say honey." He winked at her and positioned his cock right in front of my mouth. Ashley stood off to the side with her dripping wet pussy exposed while taking pictures of me sucking cock. After a few minutes of working on that guy I felt him take my wrists in his hands and lift my arms above my head. He pushed me back and pinned me against the bed. I couldn't move under his weight as he crawled on top of me. The tip of his penis brushed along the inside of my thigh as he pushed his hips into mine. He kept me pinned to the bed while he dry humped me through my panties. I felt powerless while this young stud forced his cock between my legs. Suddenly I felt the heat of his flesh against my own cock inside of my panties. His cock must have slipped through the leg band of my panties and he was now rubbing his cock against mine. He grunted as he bucked his hips into me while he came. His sticky cum filled my panties bathing my cock in his warm juices. He took his time before he got back up and I realized that while he was holding me down the girls must have tied me to the bed. My arms were stretched above my head and my ankles were tied to the underside of the bed leaving my legs spread apart and bent at my knees over the edge of the bed. Carrie walked over and placed a pillow under the small of my back propping me up for my next customer.

"Remember guys, no vaginal penetration but everything else is fair game."

Ashley dimmed the lights as the next guy stepped up between my legs. Carrie slipped her hand inside of my panties rubbing my cum covered cock and then rubbed the other guys cum on the cock of the next guy. He must have thought it was the juice from my wet pussy because he eagerly let Carrie rub his frat brother's warm seed all over his cock. Carrie reached for my panties again and pulled the fabric to the side.

"Come on in boys, she is nice and tight for you!"

She blew me a kiss and then stepped back to watch the show. I realized that I was about to be gang-raped while dressed like a slut. For some reason I didn't want it to end. The guy between my legs moved forward pushing the tip of his cock against my asshole. It felt warm and wet as the pressure built until he finally penetrated me. He didn't hold back and thrust his entire body deep inside of me while I lay helpless. Pain surged through me as his cock hammered into my virgin asshole but the pain subsided as he continued to fuck me. I looked up and watched him violating me through the darkness. He looked right down into my eyes while he fucked me, completely unaware that he was fucking a guy. His face tightened up and he held his cock deep inside of me as the first blast of cum entered me. It pushed deep inside of me while his cock continued to unload itself. His cock made a slurping noise as he pulled it from me and stepped aside for the next guy. After the first guy fucked my ass I was well lubricated and ready for more. I watched as five other frat brothers pounded my ass until they came inside of me. As the last one unloaded himself in me Ashley spoke up.

"Shit, it's almost midnight. We need to get as many more in here as we can."

Carrie stepped into the hallway and said something about a cum bath before coming back in with more guys than I could count. I felt the massive amount of cum inside of me leaking out of my asshole into a pool on the bed while Ashley and Carrie positioned the guys around the bed and instructed them to start jerking off. Carrie was very careful to remind them to aim for me. While she took pictures Ashley helped some of the guys out. She stood at the foot of the bed and fucked one of the guys with her hand. He was the first to shoot his cum onto me. His hot juices landed on my inner thigh dripping down into the growing pool of cum between my legs. Before long another shot of cum hit the side of my face. One of the guys leaned in just as he was about to explode and shot his cum right into my mouth. I tried to swallow it while another guy followed his lead and began filling my mouth with his cum. My legs were now drenched in a sticky coating of cum but it didn't stop. The camera kept flashing away as more guys filled the room. I saw that Ashley had managed to fill a cup up with cum and positioned it over my mouth. I was helpless as she poured it into me. I tried to swallow it all but it was too much and ran down my chin onto my neck. My face was completely covered in cum but it still didn't end. The last thing I heard was Carrie saying that someone's cock was so big he had to fuck me. I felt a sharp pain as a massive cock entered me.

I woke up early in the morning on a bench near my dorm. My ID was in my hand and my name was scratched out. In its place it read 'CUM SLUT' in black marker. I found out later that day that the girls had given my phone number out to everyone at the party and I regularly got phone calls at all hours of the day for the rest of the semester. It seemed like every guy on campus wanted a piece of the cum slut. As I stood up I realized that I was still covered in dried up cum from head to toe. I can't believe this all happened over a pair of panties. I reached under my skirt and felt a small victory; at least I got Carrie's panties!

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers
12