Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auraya
auraya
16 Followers

'Such a good slut, if I'd known you could suck cock this well I'd have been fucking your face for years.'

She moaned around his cock, the vibrations making him groan again, before pulling off to suck gently on his sack while she caught her breath. After the helplessness of her spanking and that amazing orgasm she felt powerful watching his hips buck and hearing the moans she was bringing from him.

As she licked her way back up his cock, enjoying the taste of his hot flesh, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back. She whimpered again and squirmed, wondering if she'd upset him somehow. She looked up at him as he stood, both fearing and hoping for another spanking. Instead he pulled her to her feet and walked her to the side of the sofa before pushing her down so her butt was sticking up in the air and her face was pressed into the pillows.

She let out a huff of air as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, kicking her feet apart so she was spread open for him to see. He knelt behind her and licked slowly from her clit upwards, pushing his tongue briefly inside her. She bit her lip hard to stop herself begging for more, waiting as he stayed with his face inches for her dripping pussy, feeling every breath he took against the sensitive skin.

He stood suddenly, making her whimper at the lost sensation.

'Sorry baby, I'd love to spend more time tasting you, but you've been such a good little slut I don't think Id last long enough to give you something else I'm sure you'll enjoy.'

He patted her on the butt then grabbed hold of her hips and rammed his cock hard into her clenching pussy, holding himself deep and rolling his hips as she swore. She realised her mistake and shut her mouth, the sudden stretching of her pussy part pain, part pleasure as she gasped for breath. He continued rolling his hips slightly, building the tension in her as she wished he'd just keep going. She was so close and the combination of her nipples rubbing against the sofa and his cock hitting all the right places was driving her mad. She gradually started to hump back against him and he withdrew holding himself at her entrance teasingly.

'Do you know what you did wrong?'

Ren nodded, wishing she'd been able to keep her mouth shut, but the shock of him forcing his way into her had been too much.

'Did I hurt you?' He asked gently.

She shook her head slowly, torn between not wanting him to stop and not wanting to lie.

'You can speak now. Did I hurt you?'

He pressed jut the head of his cock back into her and she moaned as she clenched around him, making him groan in response.

'A... A little bit but please don't stop, please fuck me,' she begged trying to push back onto him as he held her hips steady.

'Good girl.'

He slid into her torturously slowly and reached under her to tease her clit as he gently fucked her. He kept his pace slow and steady as she whimpered, wishing he'd move faster. His other hand left her hip and she felt him untying her hands. She hesitantly brought her hands in front of her and rubbed her wrists, unsure of what his reaction would be.

He pulled her body up and brought her face to his, kissing her slowly as she twisted her neck to reach him. Suddenly he rammed into her hard, just once as he bit down on her lip. She shuddered and clenched around his cock, on the verge of cumming as he teased around her clit, not quite touching it.

'Make as much noise as you like now baby. I've forgiven you.'

He smiled at her as he pulled out and moved her so she lay on her back, settling between her legs and finally fucking her the way she wanted.

She cried out as she rocked against him, pulling his face down to hers to kiss him hard. As he thrust into her, his breathing shallow, she buried her face in his neck, biting his shoulder as she got closer again. His thrusts became faster still and slightly erratic as she moaned his name into his neck between kisses and bites.

'Cum for me Ren, be a good girl, I wanna feel you cum baby,' he breathed.

He pounded into her as she sobbed out his name and came hard around him, squeezing his cock inside her so he swore and thrust in for the last time. She felt him pumping his cum deep inside her as he shoved himself into her and held himself still, his face the same as when she'd watched him that afternoon.

She wrapped her legs around him as he kissed her gently and tried to pull out, burying her face in his neck. He rolled her on top of him instead and stroked her back as she sniffed back tears of relief that instead of driving him away, her spying had driven him straight where she'd always hoped he'd end up.

'Ren? What's wrong?'

He stroked her tangled hair back and looked down at her as tears trickled down onto his chest.

'I thought you'd leave and you'd hate me forever,' she sniffed, trying to look away.

He laughed and wiped her face dry.

'No fear of that. I'm not going anywhere. Do you know how often I've wondered about us? When I switched the porn over it was to see your reaction. If you'd run a mile. When you kept right on playing with yourself, it was you that made me cum, not the video.'

He kissed her again and lifted her as he stood.

'Now the important question is whose got a better bed?'

auraya
auraya
16 Followers
12