Caught: A Totally Ruined Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers

"Looks as if he is an asslicker!" said one of the guys after I'd spent a minute or two on Cindy's nasty hole.

Cindy was replaced by her husband, and I licked his ass as well before he turned around and told me to suck his dick. Seriously.

"You have got to be kidding," I stammered.

"Look, asshole, do it or else face the consequences. You aren't in a bargaining state here, you know."

"I'll call the cops, you'll be locked up," was my halfhearted reply.

The laughter filled the room.

"We are the cops, asshole! Now suck," demanded Cindy's husband. "You fucked my wife. I'm fucking your mouth, fuckhead. Get on with it."

My attempt at screaming was muffled by the cock in my mouth, and nothing I could do soothed the pain and humiliation. It wasn't easy, I had no idea what I was doing. His cock was big, and he enjoyed taking my mouth. He had already shot a load, so this wasn't going to be quick. I kept thinking nice thoughts that attempted to make me thing of anything except what I was doing. Soon cum was spurting into my mouth.

"Tasty, huh" said the husband as I cleaned him off. Then he put the panties back in my mouth. I had to admit it, but it had actually been a very hot scenario. Not one I would have planned for myself, but to be ordered around and made to do such nasty things to the man and his wife was a big, big turnon.

And if it got me out of this mess then it was worth it.

With that they left the room and closed the door. I did everything I could to break loose from the bindings, but it wasn't to be. I breathed a sign of relief when I heard someone at the door.

"Are you alright in there, Mr. Smith," said the man who had earlier checked me in to the motel. "Checkout time was an hour ago. You have to be going or I need another 20 bucks."

He entered the room, removed the tape and panties.

"Help me," was all I could muster. "I'm begging you."

There was some laughter. He said something like he didn't believe it when he opened the door.

"They told me you were in here, and in a, well, bind," said the man, laughing. "Guess you really are. Uh, what's this?"

The man looked at several photos on the nightstand. He showed them to me. I was licking a cum-filled pussy, I was sucking cock."

"You're a kinky guy, Mr. Smith."

"Let me go!"

"They told me you would suck my cock, and if you did I was to unhook all these ropes. If not...well, I guess I'm supposed to first call the newspaper and then call the cops and have them find you this way."

"Oh no," I groaned. "Anything but those bastards."

The man moved in front of me and unzipped his fly.

I knew what he wanted, and I was happy, very happy to oblige him.

JRob
JRob
1,639 Followers
12