Caught & Blackmailed Ch. 04

Story Info
She's blackmailed into sex.
2.9k words
4.05
124.8k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/17/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers

The weekend with Derek was fairly routine. We had a nice meal out on Saturday and he did fuck me that evening. But it was less than satisfying after Ray.

By Sunday evening, I felt a real need to be fucked by Ray. I was even tempted to phone, but didn't. Monday was even more frustrating, 3 lads outside working and Derek at home.

I felt like a druggie without a fix.

Tuesday morning Ray phoned and Derek took the call. I was hovering around, just in case. They spoke for some time and then Derek replaced the phone.

"Darling? He said. That was Ray on the phone. He can't make a foursome at the golf course this morning and hoped I might take his place"

"And are you?" I asked.

"Well yes, if you don't mind. It is a nice day and I haven't played for over a week!"

"No Derek not at all, you go, enjoy yourself!" I said.

In 10 minutes, he was packed and gone.

Adam was in the kitchen, before my husband was barely out of sight.

"Has he gone out then?" He asked, with a hopeful look in his eye.

Before I could answer, the phone went again. It was Ray.

"Ah good, it's you. Derek left yet?" He said

"Yes, just now!" I replied

"Ok Jane, I'm at home and I want you. Get in the car and come over for an hour or two. If you want me."

"Yes! Yes I do. I'll just get changed and be right over. Bye!" I said. Careful not to mention his name.

Adam looked at me "Your not staying then?"

"No Adam! Sorry, I have to go out!"I replied.

He turned and walked out, no doubt feeling cheated out of his fun. Christ I thought, what a difference 3 days makes.

After dressing myself in tee shirt, shorts and of course, a pair of stilettos, I drove to Ray's house. He opened the door and let me in. His hand went round my waist and pushed me against the wall.

"I want to fuck you, right now!" he breathing in my ear.

He kissed me hard on my lips. My tee shirt, was roughly pulled out of my shorts and his hands moved round to massage my tits.

"I love this body!" He said, pulling my nipples.

He was wearing jogging shorts, so I slipped my hand inside them and stroked his erect cock.

"Yes! Fuck me, I need it bad!" I moaned.

He took me by the hand and we climbed the stairs.

"It took a lot of work, to get Derek on the golf course this morning. I owe some favours" He said

"You crafty sod! " I replied, as we walked into his bedroom. "You did that for me?"

"You bet! He replied. Now, take off those shorts."

I did as he asked.

"You have the most fantastic pair of legs. Come here!"

He pulled me to him and we stood by the side of the bed, kissing heavily. His hand stoked my cunt lips, which now felt hot and puffy. Two fingers pushed into me and he moved them around, making me even wetter.

"You've got a wet cunt" he said, pulling out his fingers. Come here! Watch yourself getting fucked!"

I was turned around and he placed my hands, on the top of his dressing table and moved behind me. I watched in the mirror as he pushed his cock into my waiting hole and rammed it inside me, as far as he could.

"You like it? Don't you! He whispered looking at me in the mirror. Like my cock! Buried in your cunt! Fucking you!"

"Oh yes Ray!" I gasped" Fuck me, Fuck me hard! Come in me!"

I leaned forward and watched myself, being fucked by Ray. I watched his torso move and felt his cock, thudding inside me, as we fucked. Sometimes, he would pull out almost all the way and slowly feed it, inch by inch, back inside me.

My orgasam was close.

"I'm Coming Ray! Fuck me harder!" I urged

Ray's hands moved forward and held my tits. His body slapped mine as he forced his cock, even further into my cunt.

"Your mine now! You do anything I want! Don't you! He hissed in my ear. Your my little slut. You fuck, when I want, who I want. You do anything I say. Right?"

"Anything Ray! Anything! OOOOH! I'm Coming!" I wailed.

I bent down even lower, so he could penetrate me deeper as I came.

Ray's hands moved to the inside of my thighs and spread my legs wider, trying to get more of his cock into me. He was fucking me very hard, pushing and pulling me across the top of the dressing table. He ran his hand down my cunt and found my clit. His finger danced across the tip, sending waves of pleasure to my brain.

I was coming hard, the feelings intense. All I wanted was that cock to fuck me, into oblivion. He came with me, filling me with seed and fucked it deep into my cunt. We both slumped on the dressing table, gasping for air, breathing heavy. His softening cock slipped out of me and our jucies trickled down my legs.

I took off my tee shirt, wet with sweat and went with him to lay on the bed.

"That! was lovely Jane! He said. I love fucking you."

Ray's hand moved down my body and slipped a finger into me. Gently and with no real force he slowly fingered me, until I found myself like a bitch on heat, responding to his touch. Even after the fucking I just had,I reached down and sought his cock.

"Ray! Your hard again! You're insatiable!" I cried.

"Suck me Jane!" He said.

So moving down between his legs, I took him in my mouth (as best I could) my hand on his shaft and let him fuck my mouth.

"That's lovely Jane! More! Deeper!" He groaned, as I speeded up.

I swirled my tongue around his tip and grazed my teeth along it's length, as I pumped my hand up and down the shaft. I felt him stiffen and expand. Pumping his cock, I fed as much into my mouth as I could and let him come, while I swallowed. I kept pumping until he finished. We lay back in each others arms and drifted into sleep.

Ray woke me "Look at the time? He said, pointing at his watch. You have to shower and go. Derek will be on his way home soon."

I quickly had a shower and Ray ran an iron over my creased tee shirt.

"When can I see you again! I asked. Derek is away on Thursday morning, for two days?"

"Sorry Jane, I have to be in London tomorrow and Thursday. Friday is pay day, but I could see you Friday afternoon. Look I will ring you Friday morning, OK!"

We kissed and stroked each other for a couple of minutes, then I was gone.

Friday Morning.

I lay in bed, I could here the lads outside working. It was almost 9 am and I had a thumping hangover.

Adam was right,when he told me to watch out for Ray. This thought and what happened last night were running round my head as I lay there.

Ray phoned last night (Thursday). He returned from London sooner than expected and asked me to join him for an evening meal. I dressed in a long flowery summer dress, with buttons down the front. A white bra and thong set and my white 4 inch stilettos, but no stockings.

I drove to meet him at a country pub. We had a couple of drinks at the bar, then sat down to eat. He looked very good in a white silk shirt and light grey slacks. His bulge clearly visible in his pants.

He poured more wine in my glass and I did comment that I would soon not be able to drive home. But he said he would take me and we could leave my car there. So I carried on and enjoyed it.

Half way through the meal two men came in they saw Ray and came over to the table. I also knew them, they are both members of the Golf Club Derek belongs to. During the ongoing conversation, I found out they had both actually played golf with Derek last Tuesday morning, as part of the foursome.

I felt uncomfortable that they knew my husband and that I was there with Ray. They moved off to the bar and stood having a drink.

"I feel uncomfortable, being here with you and those two knowing me." I said quietly to Ray.

"Don't worry! Ted and Alan can be trusted!" Ray assured me.

"I hope so" I said, wishing we were somewhere else.

We finished eating and Ray turned to me.

"Come on, lets join them. Like I said on Tuesday I do owe some favours, for getting Derek out on the course and you into bed."

So we joined them in the bar and Ray bought more drinks.

They were very polite and kept me in the conversation, most of which was about golf. More drinks followed and I was definitely feeling drunk by this time. My apprehension about being in their company was also disappearing and I was laughing and joking with all of them.

Ray put on some music from the juke box and we danced. Then Alan asked me to dance, Ted followed and I was passed between the three of them for 30 minutes or so. I excused myself and staggered to the ladies for a breather, I even went outside for some fresh air. But the alcohol was winning.

I was also feeling hot and undid a couple of buttons at the top and bottom of my dress.

I returned to the table, more drinks followed and Ray said Alan had offered to drive us home, as he wasn't drinking alcohol. We had some slower dances and it was all I could do to hang on to them. They all took advantage of my drunken state, by holding me close to them. I could feel hard cocks, pressed up against my thigh and hands roamed my body freely. They were also getting me horny.

Laughing and giggling, I was dumped in the back of Alan's car with Ray one side and Ted the other.

As soon as we set off Ray had his arm round my neck, trying to kiss me. I was really drunk by this time and didn't offer a lot of resistance. We started kissing and his right hand began stroking up and down the front of my dress. He tried a couple of times to get his hand inside and I managed to stop him. But in my drunken state his persistence eventually won.

He undid another button and slid his hand inside. He lifted my bra and quickly brought my nipples to hardness. I tried in vain to remove his hand, but he was too strong and by now I was starting to feel very horny.

"Ray! Please don't! I whispered in his ear. You're getting me horny!"

"Then lay back and enjoy it! You know you love it" He whispered back.

He pulled on my nipples with his fingers and continued massaging my now, very hard mounds. I sighed and gave up the unequal struggle.

Sensing my submission, he undid more buttons and put his head down to suck my exposed tits. The feeling was wonderful and I held him tight to me.

He pushed me down so I lay on the seat and knelt on the floor beside me. Still sucking my tits, he gradually unbuttoned the rest of my dress. Another pair of hands,(Ted's) lifted my legs off the floor and laid them on his lap. I felt him stoking my ankles and legs, but was too far gone to stop him.

I couldn't help myself I reached for Ray's cock, felt the rigid outline on his trousers and pulled down the zip. He had no pants on! No wonder he looked good in them. One tug and it sprang out big and hard, I wrapped my hand round it and slowly wanked him.

Ted, getting bolder was stroking my upper thighs and pushing my legs apart. My little thong was no deterrant as he ripped it with his hands and pulled it from me. His finger grazed my cunt lips then slipped inside sending little bolts of pleasure through my body.

The interior light of the car came on and I realized not only had we stopped, but Alan was watching the three of us.

"She has a lovely wet cunt Ray." Said Ted

Ray moved forward and put his cock in my mouth.

"Well, don't keep the lady waiting! Fuck her!" He replied to Ted.

"I thought we were going to your house for this?" Alan said to Ray.

Before I could start to object, Ray fed more cock into my mouth and Ted got between my legs and lay on top of me.

"Couldn't wait Al! She's fucking horny and so am I" Ray laughed.

Ted (though I found out later was 62 years old) slipped his cock easily into me and fucked me like a man possesed. His head next to mine, kissing and biting my neck and ears.

"Fucking lovely! He mumbled in my ear. I've wanted to get between your legs and fuck you for years"

My orgasm was bubbling. "Fuck me harder! I'm coming!" I managed to say between Ray's thrusts in my mouth.

"So am I Jane!" said Ray

My mouth was suddenly filled with come, as he unloaded. I swallowed as fast as I could, but it leaked out and ran down my chin. Ted raised himself up on his hands and fucked me with short jabs, then suddenly gripped me tight.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" He panted.

He squirted his seed into me and lay on me for a few seconds. Then he pulled out and sat back on his knees, between my legs.

"I fucked you! I really fucked you! Jesus! My spunk in your cunt, I can"t beleive it!" He said.

Alan was climbing over the front seat toward me and Ray said, to him.

"I'll drive, I'll take a back road home you look after Jane."

As Ray got out of the back door, Alan took his place and knelt beside me. He had a wild sort of look in his eyes, I felt a bit frightened and just lay there. He looked up and down my naked body, then he reached out and lightly touched my breast with his hand. It felt electric, he moulded his hand round it shaping and squeezing. His head went down and I gasped as he sucked my tit into his mouth, swirling his tongue round it and biting the nipple.

"Yes!Yes More!" I moaned as my orgasm started up again.

He moved down my body leaving little kisses on it, down past my stomach his hand already at my cunt, stoking, pressing. Fingers, I don't know how many pushed inside. He was kissing the hairs around my cunt, while he finger fucked me slowly. I was very close now.

"More! More!" I urged

Alan's other hand closed on my breast and tweaked the nipple, the fingers fucked me faster and he spoke, for the first time.

"I've got three fingers in you! Come for me, Come on my hand!"

I was so near, but I needed more.

"Fuck me, I need fucking!" I said.

Wham,,, the fingers jammed in hard. His thumb pressed my little button and it stood up for him. Squelching noises sounded as he pushed in and out. Ted's spunk was being splashed over the car seat and my thighs. I squeezed my cunt muscles on Alan's hand.

"Fuck me, Fuck me hard! I'm Coming!"

The hands, squeezed my tit and fucked my cunt and I came washing his hand with my fluids. He fucked harder and my orgasm went on and on. My drunken mind and body, exploding with lovely thoughts and feelings. I lay back, eyes closed totally limp and exhausted.

We arrived at Ray's house and they half carried, half dragged my drunken body into the lounge. I was laid on the carpet and Alan lay on top and fucked me, then Ray fucked me. I don't really remember how many more times I was taken, it seemed like one continous gang-bang. I seem to remember Ray taking photos of me with the other two as they used my body.

I remember Ray brought me home around 3 o'clock in the morning and put me to bed.

So that was the start of it. Ray had photo's of me, fucking the other two men and used them to blackmail me. As I was to find out, there are quite a few golfer's and other men, who want to fuck the Vice president's wife. Usually it's one or two at a time, although today he has brought five men to, as he says "Give my cunt a real good fucking!" I love Ray's cock and I do like being fucked, but I hate him for using me like this. So I am going to talk to Derek and tell him what's going on with Ray. I think?

Bronnyard
Bronnyard
22 Followers