Caught and Exposed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feigning interest in the document she concentrated, not on it, but on not laughing. She lent to her left sliding her left leg outward dragging her knees apart as though unaware of what she was doing. The two men had squashed themselves lower in the sofa anticipating the delightful sight of her panties like mischievous school boys with all attempts at conversation abandoned.

With the cup balanced in its saucer she held the pose for a moment attempting to catch her personal waiter's eye. She needn't have waited he was studying her with keen interests. A nod of her head was all he needed to bring over a refill.

The movement was watched more closely by the two businessmen though it was not the smile they were waiting for. As though they had willed her legs to part her casual movement revealed what they had been anticipating. The white of her panties may have matched her teeth but they hadn't notice. Their faces glowed with satisfaction from this small reward to their combined concentration.

The coffee was delivered with the same demure demeanour changing to a lasting grin reflected from her broad open mouthed smile of thanks. Whether he was too frightened to get close to her they didn't consider but were thankful the coffee was just a bit further away. She leaned over to reach the cup revealing garter straps tightening upon her pale thighs pulling against the resistance of the clinging stockings. There was a touch of bondage to the sight of these straps clasping her thighs to one of the men sitting there attempting to be a casual customer. He lifted the cup noticing his hand quiver slightly. He took a swig of coffee from the empty cup the act falling short of perfect.

While she fiddled with a bag of sugar she continued to lean over then stirred it well in. The two men sweated, despite the air conditioning, examining the little white triangle of perfection. She stole a crafty look at them as she straightened up knowing they were preoccupied with her crotch.

She too scanned their crotches and was pleased to see the effect her performance had produced. The bulge in their trousers was difficult to hide behind a coffee cup held above their laps. They couldn't have been more mesmerised if she had been lap dancing before them.

It was time to go. She slipped the papers into the briefcase and slid it to the floor careful to roll her skirt back in place maintaining her innocence. With her knees correctly placed together she reached for the coffee noticing they had turned to each other with an attempted murmur of conversation.

She stood, straightened the suit and strode over to the counter to pay, feeling three pairs of eyes following every move. She left a generous tip and left the store. Unsure of which way to turn she hesitated and caught sight of the two men, their mouths and heads waging excitedly. She knew the subject but wished she could hear their animated conversation. Looking out for Mister Smith she spied him looking absent minded into a store front so strode away toward him.

"Mission accomplished!" She declared on sidling up to him.

"I do think I should be the judge of that." He smiled.

"Well, the practise session has been completed now for the challenge."

The grin dropped from her face on hearing this hadn't been the full training session. 'Well.' She thought. 'What did I expect, it was too easy and I enjoyed it. Besides, there's always one more task ready to stretch my nerve to breaking point.'

12