Caught and Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smirk on her face she chewed the gum even more vigorously.

Deirdre stood there like a startled rabbit in the full beamed brightness of the girls smirk. There were a few more customers in now and they were staring at her. It was bad enough being dressed in charity shop rejects but having everyone think she couldn't afford a pair of cheap panties was appalling.

"Can I help you?" The manager asked.

He seemed to spring up out of nowhere. "This girl is in desperate need of a pair of cheap panties. She's got no money." The girl said loud enough for every one to hear. The humiliation had washed her brain of cogent thought. She couldn't even speak let alone run.

"Here take these. There on the house. Can't see you running around half naked can we? Oh we can! Very nice." He laughed.

The customers were moving in closer not wanting to miss the show. She took the panties from his hand and looked at her watch. With a deep sigh she stepped into them and pulled with everyone watching.

She ran from the shop with the sound of an audience's applause stinging her ears red. Instead of sitting on the bench told him. "Can we get out of here? Please! Please sir." She added quickly.

He frowned at her but got up anyway. As they walked along, far too slowly for her comfort, she glanced back hoping they weren't being followed.

"You made it on time. Now tell me in detail what happened. Interesting outfit by the way." He said without a crease of laughter.

"So what did you do wrong?" He asked.

"Wrong! Apart from letting you get me into the most embarrassing situation of my life, you mean. Thank you so very much, Sir."

"Don't mention it. If you had offered that lad some help he would have lent you the extra few pennies. Same with that check out girl. She would probably have let it pass as a fellow girl thing against all men, especially her boss.

Yes sure, you might have been late but you need to give a little. Make everyone a part of your team. I'm giving you a quick and hard lesson in humility. I'm telling you, you can't always do everything yourself. You need others help to get to where you want to go."

"I would have intervened if things got out of hand. It was pretty funny how it turned out though." He chuckled.

She fumed in silence. "Can we go and sit down. Please, sir." She asked humbly so as not to take a chance he might refuse.

"You're tougher than that surely. Don't tell me you've gone wobbly over a little embarrassment." He snorted.

"My knickers are falling down. I want to sit and adjust them." She waddled along keeping her thighs together trying to hold them up. He began to laugh silently from his stomach which surfaced to a throaty guffaw. She caught it turning it into a giggle.

"You're not going to make it. Just let them fall and step out of them."

"You're the one embarrassed now." She giggled.

"Imposible! Well improbable, anything is possible." He answered.

They walked away from her panties leaving them where they fell. "How do you feel now?" He asked.

She thought a moment. "Liberated? Yes, strangely I feel liberated, sir." She said with feeling.

"This is only the first day so don't think you have permanently grown or changed or even paid the price just yet. There is more to come. More than you can imagine."

12