Caught and Hypnotized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers

He stands there and is shocked to see Dennis answer the door. "Dennis, sorry I don't know why..."

"Come in Tim." Dennis says with a triumphant smile.

Tim steps into the house and sees an expensive house with a large living room and dining room, a kitchen in another direction and he sees a set of stairs going up to the second floor. "Nice house. Sorry, I'm not sure why I'm here."

"My parents are rich hence the nice house, and I told you to come here. Freeze." Dennis orders

Tim is frozen in the middle of the hall way, he can't move anything but his head. "Wait, what's going on?"

Tim watches as Dennis opens the suitcase and Tim is shocked to see it is full of Panties, Lingerie, stockings, girls shoes and slutty outfits. "Wow, your sister was a slut, and you will be too. Take off the tracksuit."

Tim's hands acting of their own accord remove his sneakers to show white stocking covered feet, then the track suit bottoms come off showing a pair of what stockings on his legs held by a garter belt. Then the Track Suit jacket comes off and Tim sees he is wearing a baby doll lace pink night dress, pink thong panties and he sees he is in fact wearing a garter belt. He is horrified and somewhat aroused to see himself like this. He sees Dennis reach into the suitcase and take out a pink pair of healed slippers. "Put these on."

Tim reaches out and takes them then slips them on. "What is going on?"

Dennis starts to feel Tim's ass, squeezing and rubbing it, Tim is horrified to feel an erection coming on. Dennis walks around and sees it. "What a slut you are." He then reaches down and rubs Tim's cock under the panties.

"Ah, stop, why are you doing this?"

"Because you are one sexy slut when dressed as one, and we have the house all to ourselves for the whole of spring break. We are going to have so much fun, Samantha. I hope you like the name I chose for you, now follow me." Dennis walks into the living room and Tim follows, he stumbles a couple of times but gets the hang of the heels on the slippers. He sees Dennis by a computer table with a laptop open on it. "Sit in front of the laptop."

Tim walks to the computer chair and sits, feeling the material of the thong dig into his crack. "What is going on?

Dennis smiles and picks up a pair of headphones. "I recently found out there are various videos on line that are supposed to be subliminal messaging to turn men into sluts. I have downloaded a couple and re-edited them to suit my needs in what I want from you. This is an order, you will watch and listen to the video, your mind will absorb all the information and all instructions, do you understand?"

"Yes master." Tim says aloud. "Wait, why did I say that?"

Dennis smiles and places the head phones on Tim, turns the volume to its loudest and presses play. Dennis leaves the room leaving Tim sat at the desk wearing the lingerie. He can't seem to take his eyes away from the screen. He can hear orgasmic sounds of woman coming out of the earphones into his ears, and then he sees a picture of a man dressed as a woman sucking cocks. A computerized female voice speaks out of the headphones. "Welcome to your slut training Tim. Listen carefully and become your Masters whore. You love cock, you love to suck cock, you want to be fucked up your ass, feeling warm cum on your face turns you on, feeling cum up your ass turns you on." The images keep changing to different scenarios of Transvestites fucking men, Tim can feel his mind changing to be turned on by these things and he can't shake it off.

"Stop it, I don't want this." He says aloud as he can't get the images out of his mind. He is even forgetting things, he can't think straight.

"You are your masters sex slave, you will dress in sexy lingerie to please him, you crave his cock, you crave to fuck him." Tim feels his cock straining in the panties and he starts to think about Dennis' cock and he can't shake the feeling away, he can't look away from the computer.

"Stop, I'm not gay, I'm straight, stop...I can't think, I can't...stop it, I'm a girl who like guys so...no wait that's not right. I can't think...can't...remember." He is slowly becoming entranced by the images on the computer and by the instructions on the headphones.

"You will talk like a girl, you want to be a girl, you are now Samantha, Samantha is a slut, Samantha is a whore."

"Stop, my name is ...name is, no I can't remember, my name is...Sam...name is ...Samantha." Samantha smiles at the computer.

"If you see yourself dressed as a slut, you will turn back into Samantha, Dennis is your master." A picture of Dennis naked flashes on screen.

Samantha starts to repeat her instructions aloud putting on as close to a girls voice as he can. "I love cock, I love to suck cock, I want to be fucked up my ass, feeling warm cum on my face turns me on, feeling cum up my ass turns me on, I am my masters sex slave, I will dress in sexy lingerie to please him, I crave his cock, I crave to fuck him, I will talk like a girl, I want to be a girl, I am now Samantha, Samantha is a slut, Samantha is a whore, if I see myself dressed as a slut, I will turn back into Samantha, Dennis is my master." Samantha looks at the computer as instructions on how to apply makeup appear and she absorbs all the information. The screen goes blank. Then instructions pop up to get ready.

Samantha removes her headphones and gets up, she leaves the living room and heads upstairs. She spots Dennis' mothers room and enters going straight for the makeup table. She applies foundation, rouge, eyeliner, eye shadow and lipstick. She looks back at herself and there is almost no trace of Tim left. Samantha then picks up a bottle of sparkly nail polish and does her nails. She then grabs some hair moose and tries to do something with her hair. She gives it more volume and adds a pink hair band on the table. She smiles and applies some perfume from the table and gets off the Vanity chair and heads towards Dennis's room.

She reaches his door to see him typing away on his laptop; his room is huge with grey walls, a large bed and various posters of FHM girls on the walls. He turns and sees Samantha standing at the door. "I'm ready master."

Dennis smiles and gets up off of his chair and makes his way to her. He pulls her in the room and spins her so her back is to him. He then gropes her ass and caresses it. Samantha groans as he does this. "Suck my cock." Dennis orders.

"Yes Master."

Samantha turns and gets on her knees, Dennis undoes his fly and his Cock pops out of his pants. Samantha groans and her cock twitches at the smell of his masculine musky smell coming from his cock. She smiles and then places his cock in her mouth. Dennis groans feeling her tongue work its magic along his shaft and head. She knows exactly what she is doing, running her mouth up and down, gagging slightly and using her tongue along the tip of the head, teasing him.

Her hand makes its way up and starts to cup and massage his balls. She feels his cock twitch and harden more in her mouth as she does this. She removes her mouth with a pop and then puts his sack in her mouth and sucks on it. "Oh you slut, you dirty slut."

She removes his balls looking at him with lust in her eyes. "I am your slut master."

He lifts Samantha off of her feet and plants his mouth on hers and kisses her deeply, she returns the kiss and soon both their tongues enter each other's mouths. He pulls away and pushes her onto his bed. He climbs on top of her and begins to kiss her again. This time he places his hand on her aching cock and begins to rub it up and down under the pink thong panties. She groans as his mouth encases hers. He pulls away and she looks at him. "Fuck me master, make a whore out of me."

"Get on your hands and knees like a bitch in heat."

"Yes master."

She eagerly gets on her hands and knees on his bed as he lets his pants drop to the floor. He goes to a nearby shopping bag with a sex shop logo on it and pulls out a tube of lube. He goes back behind her and undoes the cap. He puts a lot of his finger and then pulls aside the material up her crack. He then rubs the lube around her ass, her ass eagerly moving closer to his finger, he then smiles and inserts the finger to get her all lubed inside. She groans happily as he fingers her ass. He pulls out his finger the applies a small amount of lube to his cock. He climbs on the bed and slowly inserts his cock up her ass. It feels tight and there is a bit of resistance, but Samantha relaxes and his huge cock slides deep up her ass.

Samantha feels his cock go up her ass and groans, and feels a strange but not unpleasant feeling in her midriff, making her groan some more. "Ready slut?"

"Yes, fuck me master, I'm begging you please fuck me. Make a slut out of me." She begs, god she is really wants it.

He starts to pump in and out slowly, Samantha finds the sensation a little strange but she is groaning aloud as the sensation feels wonderful, her cock feels harder than before and is straining inside her thong panties. "Oh god master, you're so big."

Dennis smiles and pumps harder. "Yeah slut, you love my big manly cock, you love how I fuck you. You slut, you dirty whore."

Samantha groans harder grabbing his sheets in a tight hold as her arousal builds. "Yes...you whore. I'm your slut master, I love you huge cock."

Dennis suddenly stops and pulls out his cock much to Samantha's disappointment, he then spins her so she is on her back and he lifts her legs up. "I want to see your face as you enjoy my cock slut." He says as he lifts the panties away from her ass the re-enters her. Her legs rest on his shoulders as he starts to pound her ass again.

Samantha sees Dennis' animalistic look on his face as he fucks her ass, and it turns her on even more, he isn't just her master, he is her alpha, her king and she groans and smiles as the fucking continues. Her eyes flutter from the pleasure she feels and her panties start to stick to her from pre-cum. "I'm wet for you master, you're so hot, so big, please cum in me master, seed me."

Dennis eagerly continues to pump away more vigorously; her words making him go faster. "Yeah, slut, I'll cum in you, and I'll mark you as my slut, my property, no one else can have you. You'll be mine forever slut."

"Yes, oh god yes, make me yours, make me your slave. Cum master, cum please."

Dennis pumps harder and harder and he can't hold it any longer, his cock finally bursts and Samantha feels his hot cum shoot up her ass and it seems never ending, her cock then begins to cum instantly into her panties as she screams aloud. It seems to go on and on until she lies breathing heavily covered in sweat on his bed. Dennis is also taking a breather and he sees her, all spent with cum leaking out of her panties and the sight makes him feel aroused again. He smiles and starts to pump again.

Samantha feels it and looks up at Dennis. "Master, what..."

"I'm not done yet slut, plenty more where that came from."

Samantha feels her cock hardening again and she just starts to groan lying on the bed with no energy left to move, she just enjoys the feeling of his fucking. It goes on and on, they rest and he fucks her again, it is late at night and she is exhausted, so is Dennis. In a tired haze, she sees Dennis go back to his desk and opens a draw, she sees him pull out a bag from the local pharmacy. He opens a bottle and removes a pill. She sees him smile and go to her. "Take this, it's a vitamin, take it."

She opens her mouth and takes it willingly, and falls asleep.

* * *

Strange dreams, he sees through a haze, a voice, his voice shouting. "Wake up, get out, wake up get out." He feels strange, he feels some kind of bed underneath him. "Wake up NOW!" shouts the voice.

Tim awakes suddenly and sees a strange room. He takes a moment to recover himself and tries to think. Where am I? Who is snoring next to me? He then hears the slow lightly quiet snores coming next to him. Think, then he remembers, Dennis' house, the lingerie, the laptop. He was hypnotized! Oh god, what did he do to me? He looks down and sees he is wearing a pink baby doll night dress like before, but parts of it seem to be stuck to him. He then realizes it is dry cum. He now feels his ass and it is sore and something is leaking out of him, he feels down and touches a cold thick liquid. Cum, Dennis' cum.

He feels really grossed out and he feels a sickening sensation in the pit of his stomach, he got fucked by a guy, his school bully. He has to get out of here, he has to go before Dennis wakes up. He slowly pulls his legs over the edge of the bed and sits up, Dennis stirs but doesn't wake up. He then lifts himself gently off of the bed and nearly stumbles, he is still wearing the heeled slippers. He removes them so he can be quiet.

He then looks around the room, and he sees the Pharmacy bag and he remembers Dennis giving him something, he creeps over and opens the bag, inside are loads of bottles of pills. He takes one and picks it up, in the moonlight he tries to read the label. He reads it and he is horrified by what he reads. "Estrogen Tablets."Dennis had given him an estrogen tablet, he isn't just planning on using Tim over the Spring Break, he has bigger plans. He silently curses his stupid drunk mom for making him wear panties, if that hadn't happened. He composes himself again and thinks.

His sneakers, his track suit and suitcase are still downstairs by the front door, he just has to sneak away and go home, then call the police for rape. Dennis' door is open still, Tim sees an alarm clock by Dennis' bed, it is 04:30 am, he has to go now. He creeps out the door and pulls it gently shut. Step one is done, he then makes his way towards the stairs and looks down towards the front door, his sneakers, track suit and suitcase are still on the floor.

Tim smiles feeling happy, soon he will be out of this mess. He creeps down the stairs, luckily not one of them makes a creaking sound as he reaches the bottom. He then picks up the track suit and looks up, that was his mistake. Next to the front door is a full length mirror, he sees himself wearing the night dress, thong, stockings and garter belt. He sees he is covered in cum and his face, is so feminine. As if in a trance he drops the track suit and slowly walks towards the mirror, he is now standing right in front of it. "I look...I look like such a slut." He says.

Tim feels dizzy and he clamps both his hands to his head as a female voice is echoing in his mind. "If you see yourself dressed as a slut, you will turn back into Samantha, if you see yourself dressed as a slut, you will turn back into Samantha, turn back into Samantha."

He feels his mind going again like it did in front of the laptop. "No, stop it." He says to himself.

"You love Cock, warm cum on your face turns you on." The voice says, images of cocks flashes in his mind and his own cock gets hard in the cum stained panties he is wearing.

"No, I have to leave...have to...have to suck cock...no leave...I must..." He groans as more of the previous instructions echo in his mind. His voice changes to a girly one. "Dennis is my master, Dennis, cock, cum, sex slave."

"Listen carefully and become your Masters whore. You love cock, you love to suck cock, you want to be fucked up your ass, feeling warm cum on your face turns you on, feeling cum up your ass turns you on. You are your masters sex slave, you will dress in sexy lingerie to please him, you crave his cock, you crave to fuck him. You will talk like a girl, you want to be a girl, you are now Samantha, Samantha is a slut, Samantha is a whore. If you see yourself dressed as a slut, you will turn back into Samantha, Dennis is your master." The instructions echo and constantly go like a stuck record.

Tim falls to his knees as the world spins, he sees himself in the mirror again and smiles. "I am Samantha, Samantha is a slut."

Samantha straitens herself out and stands up. "How did I get down here?" She asks herself.

She looks down and sees the suitcase full of sexy clothes, she closes it, seals it and takes it upstairs and enters Dennis parents room and dumps it on the bed. She notices an en-suite bathroom and decides to clean herself up. After a long shower, she re-emerges wrapped in a towel. She sits and re-applies her make up and re-does her hair. She sees the time is nearly 6 am, she turns and opens the suitcase to find a sexy outfit for her master. She spots one, and she smiles wickedly and picks it up.

* * *

Dennis stirs and turns to see the bed is empty. He sits up and sees also that the pharmacy bag is open and next to it is a bottle of estrogen tablets. He feels numb with fear and gets out of bed quickly. He spots the slippers on the floor, did Tim get out? Did his Hypnosis break? He grabs his bathrobe and puts it on and leaves the room to look around, he then sees the suitcase on his parents bed in the next room and then he looks down stairs to see the tracksuit lying on the floor next to the sneakers. He breaths a huge sigh of relief, obviously his back up of seeing himself dressed as a girl re-triggered the hypnosis. He then smells bacon and sausage cooking in the kitchen.

Before he goes down, he runs into his room and takes a tablet from the bottle and leaves the room again, he goes down stairs and heads towards the kitchen. He opens the door to see Samantha, bent over the in the cupboard looking for something, he sees a black silk covered ass with stockings wrapped around her legs, she gets up and he has to back up seeing she is wearing a French maid's outfit. She turns and sees him and she smiles. "Good morning master. I made you breakfast, it's in the dining room."

Dennis walks in holding out his palm with the estrogen tablet in his hand. "You need to take your vitamin tablet."

She looks down at it and picks it up and swallows it instantly. "Thank you master, your breakfast is getting cold."

Dennis leaves the kitchen and enters the dining room, sure enough a cooked breakfast of pancakes, bacon, sausage and maple syrup is waiting for him. He sits and eats thinking how he can get her to take the estrogen tablets regularly. After School yesterday, he went straight to the pharmacy and gave the guy behind the counter a lot of money and he slipped him the tablets. This guy always gave anyone anything if the money was right. Luckily for Dennis his parents are loaded, they sent him to a regular School instead of a private one as they wanted him to experience people of other incomes to make sure he didn't turn out too spoiled, it didn't work. Dennis always gets what he wants; right now he wants Tim, or Samantha, as his own personal fuck toy, for life. He got so turned on by his pantie covered ass, he doesn't know why, he doesn't consider himself gay in anyway, maybe Tim's skinny frame is so feminine that he was a born girl trapped in a guys body. He made his plans especially after hearing Tim's parents don't give a flying fuck about him it should be easy. He decided to use Estrogen to give her more of a girly body, she looks hot already but he wants her to have tits and hips, she can keep the cock for all he cares.

Samantha re-enters the room holding a pot of coffee, she places it next to Dennis. "Anything else master?"

Dennis smiles. "Bend over for me."

Samantha turns and bends showing her pantie covered ass to Dennis, Dennis starts to caress it and squeeze it, he smiles and puts his hand under the panties and forces his finger up her ass. "Oh master." She says and he starts to finger bang her. "Don't tease me, fuck me please."

He sees her reach into her skirt pocket and pulls out the tube of lube; she must have sneaked in and taken it while he was asleep. He takes it from her and pulls his finger out. He pulls her panties down and opens his robe his cock already pointing into the air. He gently applies the lube to her ass then he guides his cock in. He feels the tightness of her ass and he hears her groan as he starts to fuck her again. He grabs her hip and starts to pound her ass. "You're so tight slut, so hot."

Miles63
Miles63
538 Followers