Caught and Hypnotized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers

Between groans she says. "Yes...So hot for you...so sexy...your slut, your whore...forever." They didn't do much else that day except fuck and eat, fuck and eat.

* * *

Dennis is disappointed; the greatest spring break of his life is over. Sunday is upon him, his parents will be home tomorrow and he has to let Samantha or Tim go home. The estrogen tablets are starting to effect her, her nipples are bigger, she is complaining they feel funny and there is definite small growth in her hips. Just a few more weeks and she could have tits.

Tim is wearing the tracksuit and sneakers in the hall entranced, looking like a guy again and Dennis is giving him his final instructions. "You will take those tablets twice a day, you will think they are vitamins. You will wear big heavy clothing to hide your growing tits, and your hips. You will avoid talking so no one hears your voice changing. I will pay off the gym teacher so you don't have to do gym for the reminder of the School Year. You will then await further instructions. You will also listen to the MP3 I have given you every night so the hypnotic control doesn't break overnight again. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Says Tim, already his voice is breaking again.

"You will leave this house, half way to your house you will forget this place and the week, if your mom actually asks where you have been, you will tell her you stayed with a friend, if she presses, tell her to mind her own business. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Dennis opens the door and tells Tim to leave.

* * *

Tim arrives at his house with no memory of where he has been, he knows he is back to School tomorrow but he can't recall the whole week. He also feels strange, his chest feels funny but he shrugs it off and goes inside. His mom is passed out drunk again, he goes upstairs ignoring her and he drops the suitcase off in his sister's room, he opens it and removes the bag of pills, ignoring the contents and then he leaves and enters his room. He opens a bottle and takes one of the tablets, wondering why he needs to take Vitamins again.

* * *

The rest of the School year is weird, my Gym teacher tells me I am no longer required to do Gym class anymore, my teachers all leave me alone and don't ask me questions, in fact all the guys who usually bully me are leaving me alone, excerpt for Dennis who keeps asking how I'm doing and making sure I am taking my vitamins as he says I look ill sometimes. I also notice my body is changing, for some reason I have grown breasts, I touch them and they feel great, but I feel I should see the doctor, but a voice in my mind tells me it's OK and I take a vitamin tablet, I also start to borrow my sister's old bras as it helps me feel more comfortable. My pants don't fit me anymore, my hips have grown, I start to wear my sisters old pants and they fit me fine, hopefully no one notices. I wear big clothes to School now to hide my tits, no seems to notice, then a few months before graduation, I'm told I have enough points to Graduate and am no longer required to attend School. This is a huge relief as my body keeps changing and I'm not sure how to hide myself anymore.

I notice little things too, my body odor has changed, my voice is higher and to my horror, my balls have shrunk. I really should see the doctor but that voice tells me a vitamin tablet will help, so I take one and I feel comfortable. My body hair stops growing and I feel compelled to shave my legs and armpits. My hair on my head is thicker and I let it grow, it is soon down to my neck but I decide against cutting it. I don't attend my graduation, my sister offers to come home to see it, but I emailed her (as my voice is so high to speak on the phone, it is embarrassing) and tell her I'm too ill to go and she shouldn't come, I tell her mom is worse and she refuses to come home after that.

Shortly after I get my diploma in the mail, a letter arrives, saying I have been chosen to attend a College up state, I don't even remember applying, but something in my mind tells me to go, I have also been set up in a private accommodation with a roommate. I get so excited, I even read I must go in two days! I run upstairs and think about what I should pack, then my mind goes fuzzy, and I enter my sister's room.

Next thing I remember I'm standing in the street wearing a track suit pulling a suitcase. The tracksuit is big but fails to show I have quite big breasts now, I ignore passers by looking at me strangely and continue on my journey, I'm holding the letter from the college telling me where my apartment is. It is strange as College's don't start for another couple of weeks, yet I'm required to be here early. I feel a sense of excitement and joy as I make it to the apartment building and go into the elevator. It opens on the 6th floor and it looks quite expensive, this is a high class apartment building, why have the college sent me here? I make my way to apartment 6F and knock as I don't have a key.

The door opens and Dennis is standing at the door waiting for me. He is smiling.

* * *

"Dennis, hi, what are you doing here?" Tim asks confused.

"Well, I'm doing a football scholarship here, and my parents bought me this lovely apartment to accommodate me. I had to hypnotize them first of course, but I have been left with a huge sum of money to help too. Come in."

"Wait." Tim says as he walks into the apartment not in control of his movements. "You hypnotized your parents? Why does that sound familiar?" Tim asks, now realizing he is walking into the apartment without control.

"Well, I paid off your Gym teacher, so you didn't have to do gym, then I hypnotized the rest of the faculty to do as I pleased, including making them and you think you graduated. You didn't, I made up the diploma on my computer, and the college letter, my little slut doesn't need an education for what she's doing."

Tim stands in the apartment looking angry with Dennis. "You what? How could you? And why did you call me your little slut?"

"Freeze, stand to attention." Dennis orders.

Tim suddenly stands still in the middle of the hall way. Dennis closes the door and opens the suitcase, inside is girly clothes, lingerie, make up, hair products and sex toys. Tim looks in and is getting de ja vous. "Wait, has this happened before?" Tim asks.

"Remember, you can remember now." Dennis orders.

With that command, Tim remembers everything, being hypnotized, being brainwashed in front Dennis' computer, being his fuck toy, everything. Including nearly escaping until he saw his reflection, and seeing the estrogen tablets. "The vitamins, they were estrogen. Oh my god you are turning me into a girl!" He says and Dennis laughs.

"Yes, and it has worked, love the makeup and hair by the way, didn't you wonder why everyone was staring at you on your way here? I'm sure they were."

He remembers applying makeup and doing his hair before he left his moms house, and he left her a note saying he was never coming back. He also remembers people giving him funny looks on the bus and in the street."Why are you doing this you son of a bitch?"

Dennis laughs again and makes his way over to him, he grabs and gropes his breasts under the track suit and Tim involuntarily moans. "I think you like this."

"No, wait. I can break the hypnosis, I did it before."

"Yes you did, then I made you listen to those MP3's for months, you're so deeply hypnotized now for such a long time it could take a hypnotherapist years to break the deep conditioning I have done to you, in fact I'm willing to bet it's so deep its permanent. Your mind and body are mine now, forever. For instance, remove the tracksuit."

Tim's arms move of their own accord and he pulls down the zip to the track suit and takes off the jacket, showing a C cup cleavage encased in the same Baby Doll night dress he wore the first time this happened, now he has breasts to show for it. Then he removes his sneakers and pulls down the track suit pants showing sexy wide hips, a pink thong and garter holding up white stockings. Dennis hands Tim a pair of thick heeled white patent leather shoes and tells Tim to put them on, which he does, making him much taller, almost matching Dennis' height. "Stop Dennis, please stop this."

Dennis starts to grope Tim as he stands there helplessly. Tim even gets a hard on under the panties as Dennis touches and gropes his tits and ass. He sees his hard on and smiles. "Now your balls have shrunk the panties fit a lot better don't they? Why don't you look in the mirror in the living room and see for yourself."

Tim's eyes widen in panic and he walks towards the living room. "No Dennis, please don't make me see myself like this, please don't make me become her again, I don't want to be like her, please!" He begs almost crying, then he stands in front of the mirror, Dennis tells him he can move his body again and he slowly as if entranced walks towards the mirror and sees himself. His hair thick and styled, make up with whorish red lipstick on his lips, the baby doll night dress, the stockings and the shoes. "I look, I look..." He says, his eyes flickering.

"You look like what Tim?" Dennis asks.

"I look like, a slut." The moment those word escaped Tim's lips, he was doomed. His hands shoot up to his head as voices echo in his mind. "Ah, no, stop." He says.

"Slut, Cocks, Sexy, Cum." Echo in his mind and he drops to his knees still holding his head as memories of his past start to slip away, replaced with images of cock and servitude.

"No, my name is Tim, my sister is Kate, I'm a guy...."

"Listen carefully and become your Masters whore." The voice says.

"No, I won't listen, my sisters name is...is...god what's her name?" He says panicking.

"You love cock, you love to suck cock, you want to be fucked up your ass, feeling warm cum on your face turns you on, feeling cum up your ass turns you on. You are your masters sex slave, you will dress in sexy lingerie to please him, you crave his cock, you crave to fuck him." The voice continues.

"No...I...don't." He says aloud but his aching hard cock says otherwise. "I'm not gay, I'm not...not...cock, I love cock. I want to suck...cock...no....yes...suck...cock."

Dennis smiles behind him as the voice continues to echo in his head. "You will talk like a girl, you want to be a girl, you are now Samantha."

"No, I'm Tim, I'm...I'm..." He tries to fight it.

"Samantha is a slut, Samantha is a whore."

"Yes, a whore...a slut." He says and licks his lips, his hands travel away from his head and starts to pinch her nipples under the night dress. "No, please no." He whispers.

"If you see yourself dressed as a slut, you will turn back into Samantha, Dennis is your master."

He looks at his reflection again and groans. "No...stop it, must fight it, my name is...is...is."

"Samantha." The voice says.

"T...T...Sa...Sam...Samantha, my name is Samantha." Samantha says. The instructions play again in her mind like a stuck record.

"Listen carefully and become your Masters whore. You love cock, you love to suck cock, you want to be fucked up your ass, feeling warm cum on your face turns you on, feeling cum up your ass turns you on. You are your masters sex slave, you will dress in sexy lingerie to please him, you crave his cock, you crave to fuck him. You will talk like a girl, you want to be a girl, you are now Samantha, Samantha is a slut, Samantha is a whore. If you see yourself dressed as a slut, you will turn back into Samantha, Dennis is your master."

"Yes, I'm a whore, a slut, Dennis is my master, I must please him, I must fuck him." Samantha says aloud.

Now a new instructions echo's in her mind, one that wasn't there before. "Hello Samantha, you can hear me as you listened to Master Dennis' recordings for so long, you are almost complete, almost ready."

"Almost ready?" Samantha asks aloud.

"Yes, there is one more thing to be done, there is a man in your mind, deep inside named Tim, can you hear him?"

Samantha thinks and hears a faint voice of a man pleading for help, telling her to wake up, to run away. "Yes, I hear him, I don't like him." Samantha says pouting.

"I know, but now we are getting rid of him. As I count backwards from ten with a command, Tim will be going away, vanishing permanently from your mind, the more I count, the more he disappears, as I reach zero, he will be gone forever Samantha, ready? Then let's begin. 10, Listen carefully and become your Masters whore, 9, You love cock, you love to suck cock, 8, he is going away, you want to be fucked up your ass, 7, feeling warm cum on your face turns you on, 6, his voice is so distant you can barely hear him, feeling cum up your ass turns you on, 5, you are your masters sex slave, you will dress in sexy lingerie to please him, 4, so far gone he is barely a whisper..."

"Yes, nearly gone." Samantha says aloud.

"you crave his cock, you crave to fuck him, 3, Tim never existed, he is merely a nightmare, You will talk like a girl, you want to be a girl, 2, you are now Samantha, Samantha is a slut, Samantha is a whore, and 1, Tim is no more and Dennis is your master."

Samantha smiles at her reflection. "Dennis is my master."

"Very good Samantha, one more thing, who is Tim?" The voice asks.

Samantha thinks for a second. "Who is Tim? I don't know anyone named Tim." She says aloud.

"No one Samantha, don't worry about him, you are ready, your Master is probably very horny right now, why don't you suck his cock?" The voice says.

Samantha smiles and turns on her knees and Dennis is there, his Cock is already free from his pants and she eagerly goes to him and takes it in her mouth. Dennis groans as she sucks and plays with his cock with her tongue. "I have waited months to feel this again, you are the greatest fuck I ever had."

Samantha removes her mouth and looks longingly at him. "Thank you master, I want to be the greatest fuck you ever had." She then takes his cock again and continues to suck him off. Her cock is so hard her panties are now wet with pre-cum. Dennis pulls her off and lifts her to her feet and kisses her deeply. She then with her free hand continues to stimulate his cock by masturbating him. Pre-cum leaks from his cock and she spreads it around the tip of his cock. They pull apart and she looks lustful looking at him. "I'm all wet for you master." She says.

He looks down and sees the wet patch on her panties. He lifts her and carries her to the master bedroom. He throws her to the bed and starts to remove his pants. He climbs on top of her and starts to kiss her and caress her breasts. He loves the fact she has tits now, he pulls down the night dress and frees her tits. He then lowers his head and starts to suckle on her nipple. She groans and writhes under him as he does this, her cock begging for release. His other hand squeezing and pinching her other nipple. "Oh yes master, my tits are yours."

He sucks and pinching harder making her groan some more. He then switches his mouth to the other breast and uses his other hand to work the other breast. Soon her vision is in a haze of lust as she feels the pleasure he is bringing her.

He pulls away and looks into her eyes and he rubs her aching cock through the panties loving the look of desperation to cum on her face. "Please master, fuck me, I'm begging you to fuck me." Samantha says.

Dennis smiles and goes into his pocket and removes a tube of lube. He then lifts her legs exposing her ass, he then pulls down her panties enough to show her ass hole, he then applies the lube to his finger and he slowly massages it around her ass hole. Samantha groans and wriggles her ass trying to get his finger in, he then pushes his finger in and finger bangs her making her groan some more. "Yeah, you like that slut?"

"Please, I beg you, fuck me, seed me with your cock, please."

The begging drives Dennis over the top, he pulls his finger out and aligns his cock with her ass and enters her. Samantha groans in delight as she feels his huge cock enter her ass and she feels loves the sensation of being filled. He then starts to pump in and out of her, loving the look of lust on her face as he does this. "Yes master, I'm your sex slave, yours to fuck, yours to use for pleasure. I want nothing but your cock in my ass. I surrender to you."

Dennis pumps harder and harder, her words encouraging him. "Yes you are, you are my slut, my whore, my sex toy. You are and always will be mine and mine alone."

Samantha screams in pleasure hearing him say these words. Her cock hurts from arousal so much she need to cum, but she wants to cum with her master. She feels his cock enlarge and twitch in her ass, then Dennis screams as she feel hot cum filling her ass, she then screams and cums into her panties, it seems to go on and on, her cum overflowing out of her panties and Dennis' cum starts to flow out of her ass around his cock, he pulls it out and it starts to pour from her ass. Dennis watches as Samantha reaches her finger to her ass, collects some of Dennis' cum and sucks it off of her finger. "I'm yours, forever."

The End.

Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers