Caught and Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now sniff my ass too you dirty little perverted fuck," Seanee ordered.

Blair obeyed, planting his nose firmly between the cheeks of her round ass, inhaling the earthy smell of her asshole. "Mmm this is turning me on little brother. I think you need to do more than just sniff my panties. I think you need to use that tongue of yours to make me cum."

Blair tried to reply but Seanee cut him off by reaching round and pulling his face harder, deeper into her ass.

Blair's face was pressed so deeply into Seanee's chubby teen ass that he could hardly breathe. Seanee held him in there for 30 seconds or more and then released him, allowing him to suck in a deep breath before pulling him in again. Blair thought he was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen, die with his face pushed right up into his sister's ass, but he didn't care, he wanted to stay right here in this place forever, his cock had never been harder and he was aching for release.

"Yes you definitely need to make me cum loser. You've used my dirty panties to make yourself cum so now it's my turn," Seanee moaned as she felt Blair's nose forced deeper into her butt. Finally she pushed him away and stood up.

"I want you on your back on the bed," Seanee ordered and Blair hurried to obey.

As he did so Seanee removed her panties and examined the crotch. They were wet and slick with her pussy juices and she giggled, "I think these need a clean little brother and I want you to use your tongue."

She came and stood by the bed and held the panties inside out over Blair's face and he didn't need much encouragement to lick and suck his sister's juices from her dirty panties.

"You are such a sick, sad little loser Blair. How can you lick your own sister's dirty panties and still have such a hard cock. Look at it. It is dripping and tiny and disgusting." Seanee's disgust was clear in her tone but her panties betrayed just how turned on she was and she couldn't stand much more without an orgasm.

She snatched the panties out of Blair's hand and threw them aside. "Just stop licking them it is gross and you disgust me." Next she got on the bed, sitting on her knees, still dressed except for her panties. "Now I want to orgasm little brother. I want to cum. And I want your tongue to make me."

She crawled across and straddled her younger brother's face so that her ass and pussy were inches from his nose and mouth. For the first time, Blair saw his sister's pussy lips and her cute puckered anus, his cock throbbed with desire and dribbled more precum onto his navel. Seanee's pussy was shaved bare and her lips were spread a little because of the angle at which she was kneeling, he could see little drops of moisture on her pussy lips, one drop was big and heavy, he could see it slowly stretching as gravity pulled it towards his face. Still attached to Seanee's pussy, the silvery strand of her juices dripped closer and closer to his face until splashed under his nose and pooled there. Blair licked the drop of pussy juice from his top lip and savoured the taste and feel of it in his mouth.

"Start with my asshole loser, get your tongue right in there" Seanee ordered. Blair wasted no time obeying, thrusting his tongue deep into her anus, "Mmmm that feels good, keep wanking your little cock as you do it though, I wanna see you jacking that little thing some more."

Blair reached down and took his cock in his hand as he tongued his sister's ass, stroking it, feeling his orgasm build as his sister smothered his face with her ass, blocking his nose so he could only breath in short gasps as she rocked herself on his face.

"That's it...does my ass taste as good as my panties?" Seanee asked sarcastically as she continued to hump his face. Blair couldn't answer in words but his moans said it all as he continued to tongue fuck his sister's ass.

"Now my pussy, I want you to make me cum."

Blair thrust his tongue deep into his sister's pussy, licking her juices then flicking her clit, making Seanee moan with pleasure. "Mmmm that's it you perverted fuck, lick my pussy, mmm make me cum, mmm."

Seanee felt in total control of her brother as she felt her orgasm building, getting closer, waves of passion made her body throb with pleasure. "Oh god yes tongue fuck me you dirty cunt, mmm" she screamed loudly as Blair concentrated his aching tongue on her clit.

With a shudder she reached her orgasm, grinding her pussy against Blair's face as she screamed with intense pleasure. Blair could feel her hot juices flowing as he alternated between lapping her clit and tonguing her hole as deep as he could.

As Seanee's orgasm subsided she crawled off his face, Blair for a brief moment felt her hot breath against his cock. His own desire was powerful and he longed for any sort of touch from his sister on his cock.

"Mmm yes Seanee suck my cock please" Blair begged pathetically.

Seanee was breathless from her orgasm but she still managed to laugh cruelly. "No way perv, I wouldn't touch that little cock let alone put it in my mouth. No the only help I'll give you is these", Seanee laughed as she picked her thong up from the floor and placed the crotch right in Blair's mouth. "You can lie there and finish yourself pervert. Wank your little cock and let me see how much you cum."

Blair grasped his cock in his hand and began to stroke it faster and faster, there was no holding back now as he got that familiar feeling in his balls. He groaned through his panty gag as his load of cum erupted from the head of his cock. It sailed through the air, splashing on his chin and leaving a thick stream running down his neck. Spurt after spurt continued to splash down on his bra covered chest and flat stomache.

Seanee laughed. "What a mess. Now get out of my room loser and clean yourself up. Tomorrow we'll see about what other ways I can punish you."

12