Caught and Taught

Story Info
A beautiful older woman teaches me about self love.
888 words
3.54
52.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, I had friend, Nick. As kids do, we played together a lot, and we also played doctor, he and I alone, and sometimes with his sister. Nick's mom, Maria, was an opera singer. She was a beautiful woman, with fine chiseled features, dark hair and olive skin. She must have had some Latin blood in her somewhere, although Nick and his sister were fair and golden haired. Maria was prim and proper and I was always a little afraid of her even as I was drawn to her cold beauty.

Years past and Nick and I grew up. Just a few days after my 18th birthday we saw each other again. We hung out, drank some beers and smoked a little pot. It got a bit late and we were tired, so he invited me to sleep over at his house.

His mom was still as beautiful as ever and seemed happy to see me. Nick's room was being painted so he had been sleeping in their guest room. Maria said we should both sleep in the same bed together (it was a big bed). We felt a little uncomfortable but with the beer and the pot, we lost our inhibitions. Remembering how we used to play as kids, Nick and I began to wrestle and play, like puppies. Somehow, we started "sword fighting:" knocking and rubbing our penises together. They got hard and we were laughing and giggling, not really sure what we were doing. Suddenly, I looked up and there was Nick's mom, dressed in her night gown, arms folded, her beautiful face stern. Nick and I hid under the blankets as we heard Maria approach.

"Nick," Maria said in her lovely contralto voice, "Get out of that bed and go to your sister's room." Nick's sister, Laurie, was away at college, so her room was empty.

Nick jumped out of bed, naked, his penis still hard and wagging as he ran out the door.

Maria turned to me and said, "You've been a naughty boy. I shall have to punish you. But first, I noticed that your penis has grown very big. How long is it?"

I told her it was about 8 inches long.

"Show it to me," she commanded.

Embarrassed, I pulled down the covers. My undies were around my ankles and my penis, half hard, flopped on my belly and began to stiffen under her gaze.

She bent down to examine it, then I gasped as she reached out and took it in her fingers, examining it like a piece of meat. My young cock swelled bigger than ever as her fingers then moved to my balls, manipulating my scrotum, examining me as if she were a nurse.

"My my," she murmured. "You have grown to be a big boy. Now look what I've done. I bet that is very uncomfortable."

"It feels ... good," I gasped.

"Has another girl touched your penis?" She asked.

I told her yes. I was terrified she'd ask who, because I would have to tell her it was her own daughter, Laurie. She had jerked me off once the summer before.

"And do you masturbate?" She asked. I felt embarrassed. "No," I lied.

"Really? I thought all boys jerked off. I know Nick does, I've seen him in the bathroom. Here, I'll show you how."

She moved forward and sat on the bed.

"Take your hand like this." She grabbed my hand and wrapped it around my hard shaft. "Now rub it up and down."

She helped me do it for a minute, till I got the hang of it. Then she let go. She sat on the bed with her legs tucked under her. Her eyes were riveted on my pumping hand. Her arms were crossed and I could see she was rubbing her breasts though the sheer fabric of her night gown. There were some kind of bumps on the end of her breasts and they seemed to be what her fingers was focused on.

Rubbing my penis with this sexy older mom watching me felt so good, I lost all my embarrassment. The pressure in my balls started building and building. In a haze, I saw Maria drop her hand to her lap. It lay there for a moment. Then she snaked it under her dressing gown. Her eyes shut half way and her body seemed to go stiff. The feeling in my penis suddenly shot down into my balls and my stomach tightened. An indescribable explosion of pleasure blinded me and the world disappeared. When I could breath again, I opened my eyes. Wet and sticky cum covered my stomach, dribbling down onto the sheets and coating my hand. The end of my penis was red and wet and shiny.

Maria was looking at me, a strange smile on her lips. She leaned forward and brushed my cheek with her hand, the one that had been under her nightgown. It smelled strange, pungent but somehow very exciting to me.

"You've been a good boy. Maybe I won't punish you after all. Stay put while I get you a towel."

She came back and cleaned me off. She tucked me in and kissed my forehead. I could still smell that strange pungent smell as I drifted to sleep.