Caught and Used

Story Info
He's caught dressing in his wife's lingerie.
2.1k words
4.37
284.9k
88
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayd9
rayd9
31 Followers

I am a secret, heterosexual panty boy, that loves to dress up in my wife's lingerie when she is not around. My wife and I have two mutual friends named Mike and Mandy. Mike and Mandy had things stored in our garage while they moved. Well my wife had to go away for a day seminar for her company, and I had the day off. I have been looking forward to this day for a couple of weeks, because it has been a while since I had a chance to dress up in her sexy things and feel like a slut.

Now let me explain a little bit about myself. I am 36 years old. I find women extremely attractive and beautiful. I have a fetish for dominant women that take control in the bedroom. I love it when both the male, and female dress up or roleplay. My wife of 5 years does not know about me dressing up, or that I have a fetish sometimes pretending that I am the girl. However my wife does know; that I have a fetish for dominant women dressed up weilding strap-ons, and forcing me to submit to them. On occasion she has taken part in this fetish of mine. I have talked to my wife in the past about dressing me up in her things, and turning the tables on me with her strap-on, which she never seemed to have warmed up to.

On this particular day I waited for my wife to leave. I waited until she was down the road for about ten minuets. In this case if she had forgotten anything, and came back; I wouldn't be caught off guard. Once I knew she wouldn't be back for at least several hours, I began to dress up in her clothes. I started putting on nude shimmering pantyhose with nothing underneath. I then slipped over a silver lame tube dress. I then slipped into matching PU, silver, knee high platform boots. My wife had a brunette wig that she wore with some of her outfits, while we were role playing. The wig was about shoulder length with waves in it. I then got out my box of assorted dildoes, and strap-on harnesses. They were also in the box. I then got out my lube, and started to lube my ass. I then began to lube my ass and my 8" Realistic looking brown dildo with the suction cup base. I was ready to go. I really felt submissive, and slutty at this point. I eased the brown dildo into my ass nice and slow. I then felt a slight pop when that 8" dildo filled my waiting ass. I then started pushing that dildo in and out. I was getting into a good rhythm and started fucking my ass really hard. At which point, I heard the front door from outisde open, and a women's voice yelling "Jim, are you in here?" It sounded like my wife's friend Mandy.

I then heard Mike say to Mandy; "he's got to be here, his car is here". I started to panic. I left the bedroom door open, and apparently my wife left the front door unlocked when she left. I then jumped up from the bed in a panic to shut and lock the door. It was too late. Mandy was already in the hallway looking into the bedoom. I was trying to shut the door, when she slid her foot in the door way and stated, "My, My What do we have here? Jim, I love your new look! "Mike come here, I found Jim". I was now officially embarassed and humiliated. Of all the days that Mike and Mandy had to come by to retreive there things out of the garage, it had to be today. My wife had appanrently known about this, but forgot to tell me. Now I was standing in the doorway of my bedroom staring eye to eye with Mandy. Mandy had a coy looking smile or her face. I started to apologize and told them to give me a minuet and I would be right out.

Mandy then pushed me into my bedroom, and said "Not so fast! I want to find out why you wanted to dress up looking like a slutty tart!" She started asking more questions like:

"Are you a sissy bitch that likes dicks? Are you a little faggot? Well what are you?" She demanded.

Mike at this time was in the hall way laughing. Mandy shouted at mike to "stop laughing! I want to know what makes this man want to dress like a sleazy, little bitch!"

I then said, to Mandy "No, I am not a faggot, and no I don't like real dicks!" I have a submissive side where I like to dress up, and feel what it is like to be a submissive woman?" I was being honest with Mandy, because I did not want to have them think that I was gay. I wanted to make it clear that it was a fantasy of mine to be dominated by a woman.

Mandy cut me off while I was talking and blurted out; "You want a dominant woman to take you with a strap-on, don't you slut?"

I started to get nervous now and pleaded with Mandy and Mike; "Please don't say anything to my wife! I beg of you, please don't tell her. My wife will not understand!"

Mandy started to laugh, and then asked; "Well Jim, what are you willing to do to keep us quiet?"

Mike spoke up and asked Mandy; "What are you doing Mandy?"

Mandy replied with, "Well Mike he is dressed for the occasion, we might as well use this to our advantage? What do you say Mike; willing to have fun with our little slave?"

I then became confused; "So does this mean you will not say anything to my wife?"

Mandy then replied, "No, Not if you don't. However this is the proposition. You will help us move into our new house, and let us have some fun with you before we leave. So, what do you say slut?"

"So if I agree to helping you move, and having you use me. You will not say anything to my wife, promise?" I asked.

Mandy replied with, "you got it slut!" Mandy then asked, "So you want to know what is like to be a woman? What do you have in your little box of stuff?" Mandy was wearing a short denim mini skirt with black high heel shoes, and a pink tank top that showed off her beautiful 38D tits. Mandy had blonde hair, and beautilful blue eyes. Mike was in the bedroom sitting on the edge of the bed. Mandy then bent down to look inside the box. "My, you came prepared, you really are a closet slut, aren't you? She then bent down to get out the black leather strap-on harness. She also got the lubed down, slippery brown 8" dildo off the bed. "I guess it is time to show you who's the Bitch, and who's the Boss! She then asked if I wanted to go all way and have Mike join in.

I said, "No, I really just like women and toys.

Mandy then stated "fair enough, I don't want too totally frighten you at your first time". She then started to undress. Mandy took off her dress, and pink thong panties. She then pulled the strap-on harness up her legs until it came to rest at her totally shaved mound. She then attached my 8" Brown, suction cup dildo to the harness. Mandy then instructed Michael to grab her purse out of the car; "I want this girl to really look and feel like a slut before I fuck this bitch's brains out!" Mike started to chuckle and went out of the room. In the mean time we started kissing. Mandy started grabbing my cock underneath my skirt and through the pantyhose. I was getting so turned on.

Mike then came back into the room and started kissing his wife's neck. She then started applying make-up to my face. Some foundation, smoke colored eye-liner with the outer border being silver, hot pink lipstick, she then outlined them with a darker color lip pencil, and topped it off with blush. "Oh Wow, She now really looks like a slut that you would pick up in any sleazy club! What do you think Mike"?

"Oh yeah", if he wasn't a guy, I'd fuck her silly looking like that", Mike said.

"I plan on in it", replied his wife Mandy". With that she took the back of my head and impaled my freshly painted mouth with her 8" strapon cock. "Oh look at this bitch taking it in like a pro. He has obviously been doing this for a while behind his wife's back. Are you sure it has been just with toy's? I think you're lying", as Mandy laughed!

I was getting so turned on as she fucked my mouth. I was really getting into it. I really wanted to please my mistress. I have waited for this moment for a long time. I have always wanted be used by a mistress. I took that strapon cock right up to the balls, gagging only a few times.

Mandy then pulled the cock out of my mouth. "Well, I can see you like sucking cock, now it is time to see how you like being the slut"? Mandy then turned me around and pushed me down on the bed face down. "Put your ass in the air bitch. Let me see that beautiful ass pussy"! I was now on all fours with my tube dress up over my ass. "Oh look Mike, the bitch thinks pantyhose is going to keep me away from raping his bitch ass!" I then heard snickering from both of them. Mandy then tore that pantyhose open, exposing my asshole. She then lubed up my asshole with a generous amount of lube. I then felt the cock pressed up against my ass. Mandy then told me to relax, as she pushed into me. I then felt the same pop that I did earlier, before they enterred my home. She now was inside my ass. She started with slow strokes, then they became faster. "How do you like this now, Whore? From how you are panting, and reacting; I would take that as a yes you dirty, fucking slut!"

I was moaning slighting and backing into her thrusts. Now I was starting to fill the front of my pantyhose fill with pre-cum. I was now really into it, screaming "Harder, Faster, ohhhhhhh Fuck me hard Mistress!" Mandy then increased her rthym, she started pumping my ass good and hard. I then saw Michael out of the corner of my eye stroking his cock near my face. I was now moaning like a bitch in heat. I kept screaming "More, Fuck me More"! I was totaly into this when Michael came all over my face.

Mandy then started laughing. "Ohhhhhhh, look at that, he took in the face like a porn-star. Nothing like a facial for the princess!" Mandy said with a chuckle. She continued to pound my ass, even after her husband came all over my painted face. I then felt my sperm building up. I was moaning even more louder than I was before. Mandy sensed that I was about to come. she then pulled out of my ass and commanded me to the floor. She then leaned me in a position where my cock and pantyhose clad legs were over my face. Exposing my ass straight up in the air. She then started pile driving my ass with that brown monster cock of hers.

"There Bitch take this until you come all over that beautiful face of yours". Mandy commanded. She increased her thrusts, until I spewed all my semen all over my beautiful face. She then bent down and started to wipe all the semen from my face into my mouth. When Mandy manged to get all the semen into my mouth, she demanded that I swollow all of it. As she started to get off of me, I just collapsed on the floor. While Mandy was standing over me, in her high heeled shoes she said; "Now you can say you know what it's like to be a slutty, filthy whore"! She then turned to Micheal and they started kissing.

Mike and Mandy then got onto the bed and started fucking. I felt so used and dirty, I decided to take a shower, while they were going at it. When I was done showering, they were headed out.

Mandy and Mike both said they had fun. Mandy even snickered and said, "Yeah let's make it my place next time slut"! She stuck her tongue in my ear, and tweaked my nipple as she was walking out. She also assured me, if I was their outlet, they would not let me secret out.


rayd9
rayd9
31 Followers