Caught at Work

Story Info
Table turned on a daydreaming employee.
1.1k words
3.86
46.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlox21
tlox21
1 Followers

He'd been at this job for almost three years. It was supposed to be nothing more than a temp gig - just a few weeks until something better came along - but three years later, still here.

Sure, Scott had moved up from a cubicle to his own office, small and windowless but an office nonetheless, but it was still the mind-numbing work of imbeciles; just now, he was reviewing others' work, and fixing their mistakes.

It was awful ... but there were a few perks. Not benefits, vacation or anything of value to most people. But there were perks.

Shelia was a pain in the ass of a boss. Always knew better than every one else. Always stealing ideas and talking in circles. A lot of corporate mumbo-jumbo. The common consensus in this office was she was a total and complete bitch. And she was. She knew it, too. She knew how her staff felt about her but she didn't care. Corner office, parking space .. all the garbage that's considered a status symbol in this corporate world.

And as much as she got on Scott's nerves, always popping in to check up on him, she was one of the few perks. Good-looking, tall and built. Always dressed for the occasion, and Scott noticed.

She'd come into his office and start rambling. While her words were annoying, Scott faked interest. But instead of listening to her daily tirades, he fixed his attention on her body. Her long legs, wrapped in nylon. Were they pantyhose or stockings, he wondered. High heels accentuating the calf and ass, shrouded in a tight, long skirt. Her chest pushing out the buttons on her blouse.

She'd leave and close his door - always slinging it shut with a loud bang. Bursting out of his pants, Scott would reach below his belt and fantasize about putting that bitch in her place, often finishing himself off, right under his desk.

It was a Friday, just before Christmas and Scott was stuck working late. So was Shelia.

Around 7 p.m., she burst into his office. His reports, she said, were taking too long to process. She didn't want perfection, she said, she just wanted it done and she was sick of waiting for him.

Yeah, yeah, Scott thought to himself. Imagining her pinned down on his desk so he could get a good look up that skirt and a handful of her ass. When she left, Scott went right into his usual routine ... unzipping his pants and rubbing himself until he started to drip. With his favorite porn on his phone, he took matters into his own hands, mumbling to himself about showing her whos in charge.

A few minutes went by and suddenly, he realized. There was no 'slam' of the door this time. Horrified, he turned in his chair and there she was, leaning up on his desk, fingers on the edge giving him a full view down her blouse.

"So, you are going to show me who's boss, Scotty," Shelia said.

Mortified, Scott mumbled something about being alone and began to apologize as he fumbled to put himself back together.

"No," she said. "Leave it out."

She walked around his desk and stood in front of him, staring at his dripping cock with a grin.

She put a foot up on his desk, her high heel dangling off the edge, and looked him square in the eye. His face went from bright red to pale white.

"In this office," there is no boss but me," she said. "We're both stuck here and since my plans have changed, you're going to help me out."

Startled, Scott tried to find words.

"Shut up," she said. "And keep going."

Still confused, Scott didn't know how to react. Shelia grabbed his hands, put them back on his still-erect cock, and told him again:

"Keep. Going."

He nodded and started to slowly jerk himself. She kept staring.

"Is this what you do in here all day? Rubbing your prick and thinking about me? Is that what I'm paying you for?

She took her foot off his desk and stood over him, her legs slightly straddling his.

"You're not paid to cum on my time," Shelia said.

Scott nodded, still sheepishly rubbing himself.

"But perhaps, I'll consider paying you to cum for me."

She took his hand and put it up her skirt, resting it on the crotch of her hose. He noticed she was wet.

"Don't think that's from you, you little perv," Shelia said. "Now, rub it."

He did, gently at first, trying to continue with himself, too.

"Stop, it's my turn now," she said, and sat on the edge of her desk, her skirt hiked up just past her ass.

"Take your pants off. NOW," she ordered. When he complied, she pushed him to his knees and pulled his head between her thighs.

"Lick, do it," she said.

He complied, sucking the sweetness from her hose and panties. Licking and rubbing as she urged him on.

"Don't fucking stop," she said, whipping her hair back. "Oh my fucking god, don't fucking stop."

He continued and she began to quiver, tensing up and finally releasing ... her crotch getting damper by the second as she finally got off.

'It's almost over," he thought to himself, still terrified.

His cock, harder than ever, was rubbing up against her leg, dripping ever so slightly onto her stocking.

"What the hell are you doing," she yelled. "You want to clean that up?"

He shook his head and tried to continue. She pushed him away.

"Clean that up. Do it."

OK, this was too much. He had to go. Now. But again, Shelia exerted her force, pushing his head to her shin and rubbed his own precum on his face.

"Lick it all. Clean that leg, I know you like that you little perv," she said.

When she finally had enough, she stood up. Scott sat back in his chair, still terrified. She noticed he was still hard. And with a chuckle, she looked him straight in the eye.

"Finish," she ordered him. "Finish now."

He nodded and started to rub his cock again. She sat on his desk, lifted her skirt and rubbed herself.

"Keep going, make that cock squirt."

It didn't take him long and finally, Scott released. The stream shot across, landing on her skirt, her leg, her shoe and even on some of the reports sitting on his desk. She handed the report to him.

"Wipe up this mess."

He complied, using the report to clean her up. She took it, crushed it into a ball and tossed it in the trash.

"You'll have to do this report again," Shelia said. "So plan to be here tomorrow morning."

She got up adjusted herself and walked out.

Scott leaned back in his chair and smiled. It was not what he had ever imagined, but suddenly, working Saturday morning didn't seem so bad.

tlox21
tlox21
1 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
tcmnylonstcmnylonsalmost 6 years ago
Great story

my kind of stuff. nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your lucky, we have a secretary at work who I see when I go into the bosses office. A young thing, she wears short skirts, pantyhose, how do I know, because I have seen her leaning over. I am 53, way too young for me, her boss, Eric called me in, talked about our good sales for the month. She was outside the glass, reaching up, I looked at him, I said I would like to be in your office all day. He looked over, yep, it has its advantages but it gets me going, I couldnt concentrate, her ass in pantyhose, exactly, I really like that too.Hmm, tell you what, meet me here at 11.30 and I will show you how I solved the problem. I wondered but then I was busy on the phone, he came out, Rob, lets go. We went to his car, drove for 10 minutes, into a car park of a mainly new office estate. I followed him in, through a door, lets have a drink, a waitress came over, short skirt, we ordered, I watched her walk away, her pantyhosed bottom just covered. Wow, mm, nice . The girl brought the drinks and 2 ipads. Whats this.He pressed some buttons, some words came up, time, he entered 1 hour, next enter what you require, I watched words came up, he clicked oral, full sex, pantyhose, enter, then 6 pictures came up of women in pantyhose, their faces not shown, which would you choose, I said they all look good. He clicked on one, a blonde not unlike the girl at work a figure came up, $350 , he pushed o.k. He said you are married, if you want you can choose whatever you want, or sit here and admire the view. I had not cheated on my wife, then the girl he had chosen came out, in a jacket top and only pantyhose underneath. Sir, please follow me, he left, see you back here. She was gorgeous, a bit young for me, I grabbed the ipad, 1 hour, words came up, I clicked oral, I saw anal, something my wife would not do and when she wore pantyhose I wanted to put my cock in her bottom but no matter how hard I tried she just wouldn't. I clicked anal, 2 pictures of women, kneeling, their pantyhose bottoms on display, 1 was rather thin, the other a more rounded bigger bottom, like my wifes, I clicked it. $450 came up, I pushed o.k. I sat, a mature lady came toward me, jacket and only pantyhose underneath. I stared, it was my wife, she faltered in her step and then came over. Sir, an awkward smile, follow me. We went into a very nice room, she shut the door, what are you doing here, you ask me that you obviously work here, shit. well, I never thought you would use a high class brothel, I haven't, today is my first, fucking hell. Look, we needed the money, after I was retrenched, I only work 2 days a week, mid week. She sat, I couldn't get a job because of my age, there are some guys who like mature, Sharon, one of my friends told me about here, she works 3 days, of course younger, you would have seen her picture but you chose me. why? Well, anal was offered, you wont do it, I always wanted too and when I saw the picture I thought, wow, that lady has a bottom like my wife and so, here we are. Well, she looked at me, where too now. I sat, well, I am your husband, I am not paying, my boss is and I just don't know although I can see why you would be popular, you have a great ass. She stood, took her jacket off, then moved to me, presenting her breast to my mouth, I sucked on them, she put my hands around her bottom, I moved them to her pussy, the pantyhose had a big split, my fingers found her slit, mm, then I moved a finger to her anus, it slipped in, prepared already. At home she would have stopped me but now my finger found her tightness. She moved back, removing my jacket, and clothes. Lay down, she straddled my head, lick me, my tongue found her pussy as she slowly stroked my cock, she leaned down taking my cock in her mouth, I stared at her anus, she pushed back, my tongue rimming her. Ohh, I couldn't stop, I wanted this badly. My cock was rock hard. She moved off me, I felt something blob onto my cock, her hand moving slowly. O.k how would you like to do it, I looked at her, I would have wanted my first on her knees but I told her on your back, I want to see your face. She leaned forward and kissed me, then lay down, she put a pillow under her bottom, her legs bent, I knelt, please let me, she held my cock, put my legs on your shoulders, that's it, I felt her position me, now, push slowly, I did, a slight push from her and I felt her open around me,, ohh, easy, easy and I felt my cock go in further, her hand left my cock, now fuck my ass big boy and I moved forward,,a glove like feeling around my cock, I was all the way in. Come here, she kept her legs up as I moved over her, kiss me, our tongues met and I was fucking her, making love to her ass, but my cock couldn't take it and I felt my cum rising, I knelt back up, that's it, give it to me fuck my ass, and my cum blew deep into her, intense, I kept going, intense and then I moved forward onto her.silence, then you always knew how to fuck, your still hard. Move back, I did, my cock leaving her ass, she turned over, on her knees, put it back, I moved and I watched my cock slide between her bottom, oh hold it there, her fingers moved over her pussy, fuck me, I did, ohh, good, oh im going to cum, don't stop, I felt her clench around me, then relax, I kept going, oh give me some more, she collapsed down, I followed and pushed hard up her ass, oh you cant, you cant, oh you can and I felt her orgasm again causing my cock to give her whatever cum I had left.I was done, my cock gradually left her. Lay down, She grabbed a warm, wet cloth, again straddled my face as she wiped my cock. I looked at the hole I had just fucked, I couldn't help it, again I rimmed her. She moved and then kissed me, times up. I dressed and she kissed me, walking me out, my boss was at the table. She again kissed me, thank you sir, please come again. My boss waited and said you like the older ones,i nodded, we went back to work. My wife and I worked it out, our sales continued, it became a fortnightly thing, he paid, I fucked my wifes pantyhosed bottom. At home, we agreed our normal sex life, my cock in her pussy, no questions asked about work. She didn't ask me either but on her day off one week I tried Sharons ass out, I had to wear a condom, she didn't know me, skinny but I seemed to go further into her, my cum filling the condom as she bucked under me orgasming. Then I lay down, puledl her over me and tongued her pussy and anus, she stroked and sucked my cock and when I got hard to make sure I came again she pushed a finger into me, causing whatever cum I had left to spurt into her mouth. Who was better, my wife because I made love to her, where the one time I fucked Sharon it was just a fuck, albeit a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rubbish

-1

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jacking for Friends Wife asks hubby to jack-off for her girlfriends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Masturbating for Joni Nikki has me give Joni a private show.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Cum Eating Whore of a Boyfriend Girlfriend helps her boy eat cum from a condom.in Fetish
A Taste for Cum She discovers that she lokes the taste of cum and wants more.in Fetish
Addicted to Cum Forced to eat his own cum, he's hooked for life.in Fetish
More Stories