Caught by Daddy Masturbating

Story Info
Daddy spies on his brat and hears her breathily moan his name.
1.8k words
3.84
95.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

Warning: This tale is a taboo fantasy.

*****

Diane tiptoed barefoot to her parents' room.

When she approached her mother's drawer she stopped and admired the variety of lipsticks.

She looked around, exploring the environment with her eyes.

She put the soft music load on the DVD player.

She thought she had the afternoon to herself in her home, as her parents were working.

The girl started slow dancing and stripping to the sound of new wave, slowly moving her hips and running her hands thru her hollow gold hair. The atmosphere made her feel like such an attractive slut.

Her full lips slightly apart as she contemplated her own image in the mirror of her parent's room. She started unbuttoning her dress, teasing her own reflection with her cat green eyes gazing firmly at herself as if she was a stranger to her own image. If she was a man, she would definitely want to fuck her.

Diane smoothly whistled the lyrics of the song as she looked over her shoulder, shaking her ass as her blue summer dress slid thru her curves, she held on to the fabric of the dress for one more second before letting it go on the floor.

Dad approached the room, he had come home earlier due to a canceled meeting and was approached by the loud 80s synth blasting through his house.

The figure of his 18 years old daughter dancing in front of the mirror shook him to the core. She looked like a biblical whore, he was certain his own daughter was trying to seduce daddy.

The daughter was not aware of his presence and he got paralyzed by her mischievous presence.

Daddy couldn't understand what was happening in his pants. All his blood flew to his crotch. His forehead was dripping with wetness as his cock hardened in his boxer briefs. His hands were shaking, if his daughter saw the volume in his pants, she would figure it out. Her daddy wanted his daughter. She was no longer family, he saw her as the perfect slut, ready for the fucking.

Diane had her black lingerie on. She slapped her on ass while she bit her lower lip. She slapped her own ass again, this time with her mother's hairbrush, she moaned to the sound of her stroked skin. The teen's skin was now marked in red, she did it again... 3, 4, 5 times in a row, just to feel the pain and the release of it. She watched her own face as she did it. Daddy's mouth salivated.

"What a little whore!" he said under his breath. He played with his wedding ring and closed his eyes. Daddy took a deep breath and prayed.

"Dear God, release me from temptation. My whore daughter is trying to get me to sin. Her body is just too much... I don't know if I can stand it. If you want me to stop, just give me a sign."

But there was no sign.

Daddy couldn't believe what his daughter was doing. He couldn't let go of the moment. He just watched, praying to god so that his daughter didn't catch him in her private moment.

Diane caressed her skin and unhooked her bra, setting free her perky pink nipples. Round, big breasts watched by daddy. Daddy had become an animal, preying after his own baby girl. She pinched her tender nipples and her nipples got hard by the touch.

"I wish there was a man around who could fuck me, silly. But I'm all alone... I feel so alone sometimes. I wish daddy would notice me the way I notice him..."

Daddy was absolutely horrified. His daughter looked over her shoulder. He was sure the girl had seen him, but she just kept walking. She headed to the bathroom and turned off the water. Daddy slowly made his way to the bathroom. His cock was exploding in his underwear. Daddy thought he was a strong, faithful man. But this was just too much.

What would his wife think of him if she caught her man lusting after their baby girl? This was the young woman he raised. She was the fruit of his seed, and now he wanted to put his seed inside her tight, shaved pussy.

"Oh, daddy!" the girl moaned loudly. Daddy covered his mouth. He gasped. He was sure the girl had seen him, but he soon found out she was doing unspeakable things while calling out to her daddy. So his baby girl fantasized about him. What a slut.

"God, save me! I'm about to do something nasty. Something unforgivable. I want to fuck my own daughter" daddy prayed with all his being.

The water run thru the bathtub and Diane place her legs inside, feeling the warm liquid, she started massaging her feet. Daddy admired her perfectly shaped toes, feet, and legs, she caressed herself. She finally took off her black panties and rubbed her smooth hands around her clit, her blonde hair fell to her face.

Daddy widened his eyes to his daughter's smoothly shaved pussy. He couldn't take it anymore, he had to unzip his pants and release himself from his big, hung hard-on.

His shaft jumped in his hands as his daughter placed herself inside the bathtub. He watched in amazement as his daughter poured the almond oil in her big breasts and rubbed it. He felt the need to suckle it, to fondle it, to give a hand for his dirty little girl. But he couldn't. All he could do was to stroke his cook.

Diane fondled her breasted and started to finger her pussy.

"Oh, daddy!" She moaned with her eyes closed.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and gazed directly at her daddy. With predatory, horny eyes... she lazed thru his soul.

Suddenly he was ashamed.

"Diane, I swear I don't know what came over me! I'm sorry!"

Diane's daddy said as he tried to walk away from the scene, but it was too late.

Diane got up and say:

"Where do you think you're going? you pervert little boy?"

She held him by the arm.

"Let me see that cock! Come on!"

"No, daughter. This is wrong. How about your mother?"

"Get inside the tub! I'm going to show you something you won't forget!"

He couldn't say no. There was no going back. Big daddy would have to take whatever it was that his daughter had in mind.

The mischievous girl took the camera from her mother's drawer, turned it on and announced:

"Now daddy! This is how this is going to go down: You're gonna touch yourself for me. I know you watched me. I know you loved watching your daughter's do it so now you're gonna do it for me! And don't even try to say no, otherwise, you know what is going to happen"

Daddy was no boy, he was a man so all he could do was to do as he been told.

He started to unbutton his shirt, his daughter touched his hard hairy chest.

"You're so hot, daddy!"

She said for the camera.

"Bad boy needs to take a shower!"

He got naked and went inside the tub.

"Stroke your hard fucking cock for me, daddy!"

Diane said as she filmed his member and his face. Daddy was confused but couldn't help but get hard by the whole situation.

"Oh fuck, daddy! Watching you is such a turn on! You're so hot! Stroke that cock for me, big daddy!"

She poured the oil in her daddy's cock and help him stroke his cock, he felt so horny, they looked into each other's predatory's eyes and exchanged a tongue kiss.

Tongue on tongue, daddy and daughter felt each other's warm saliva.

"You like watching me jerk off, babe girl?"

"I fucking love it."

She whispered in his ear.

The desire was so hard to take, daddy started to moan and reach for his climax as his daughter pinched his nipples. Daddy's body trembled in pleasure but his daughter made him stop.

"Stop! Don't come! Be a good boy and don't come!"

She placed the camera on the sink, making sure it was still filming and she got into the bathtub. She placed her ass on the tip of daddy's hard cock and rubbed her pussy with her fingers as daddy's juices creamed her asshole.

Daddy couldn't believe his own daughter was capable of such a nasty act. But he liked it so much.

"You're so dirty, babe!" He said as he pulled her hair and rubbed her asshole with his cum.

Diane got up and pulled daddy's hair, pulling daddy close to her pussy.

"Lick it!" She said.

He was more than glad to suck his daughter's shaved pussy, and tasted her wetness, opening the lips of her pussy with his tongue and circling her clit with saliva. She moaned in ecstasy:

"You're so fucking naughty!"

Daddy's tongue fucked his daughter again and again.

"Your pussy tastes so fucking good!"

"Oh yeah, daddy! right there, that feels so good! Keep doing that!"

Diane said as she moved her hips, rubbing her pussy against daddy's face.

She came with force, fucking her daddy's face with her pussy with strong desire.

"Now fucking give it to me, daddy!"

She got on doggy position inside the bathtub and daddy placed his hard cock in the entrance of her tight pussy.

"No pussy for you, daddy! I want in the fucking ass! Fuck my ass like you never fucked mom's pussy!"

He placed his cock in the entry of his daughter's asshole and massaged her pink hole with the tip of his hard member. She moaned and said:

"Pound that ass good, daddy! Give to your little girl!"

He slowly penetrated the brat and went deep inside her.

She moaned loud as he pounded his cock deep inside her. It felt tight and warm.

He couldn't believe his daughter was such a slut. He fondled her breasts and slapped her ass, again and again. Daddy rubbed her pussy and kissed her neck as she kept screaming "Oh yeah! daddy, please! that feels so good! give to me, like that!"

Daddy held his erection until the brat came. She screamed loudly as tiny deaths stabbed her young body. He slapped her booty and pulled her hair.

He went for the big finale and came inside her tight asshole as the camera filmed the two, daddy and daughter lost in lust.

Daddy kissed the brat's mouth as she laid on daddy's chest. Daddy took caressed her smooth skin and the afternoon went on lightly as daddy cleaned his little girl.

The girl was finally tamed by his cum.

THE END.

THANK YOU FOR READING.