Caught by Mrs. Hunt Ch. 03

Story Info
James starts his new job as naked servant.
3.2k words
4.53
39.7k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of story series Caught by Mrs. Hunt. You might enjoy reading them in order more. This is fiction, any correlation to any real person is purely happenstance.

*********************

Monday ten am, I was knocking on Mrs. Hunt's front door. Just as she had told me to do two days before. The door opens and there stands her daughter Maggie, twenty five years old and just as stunning as her mother. I had not seen Maggie for a couple of years, she sure looked a lot different than the girl who had been nice enough to play with me. Even though she was older than me, growing up. I was taken aback, what was she doing here? Her hair was brown and cut short and styled very posh. She had her mother's model like face, only younger. Her body was more athletic and leaner. Her breasts were still very prominent, though not as large as her mother's. Her complexion was darker than her mother's. I was put off by the shock of it not being Mrs. Hunt, so l stood there with my mouth open. I must have looked really stupid to Maggie.

"Come in, mom says you are to strip and leave your clothes in the entry," she said, rather matter of fact.

"Pardon me," I said.

"You heard me, strip," she ordered, her voice a little terse.

I started to strip. I had worn a nice shirt and dress slacks. What a waste I thought. Mrs. Hunt did not even see me in them. I had really wanted to please Mrs. Hunt by dressing as she wanted. I should have worn my board shorts again. I took off my button up shirt, shoes, socks and my slacks. Then my boxers. Maggie watching me the whole time. My cock was hard, due to her watching. I folded up my clothes and put them in the corner of the entry.

"Follow me," she said.

She walked right through the house and out into the yard, to the built-in pool. Mrs. Hunt was sun bathing on a lounge chair. She was wearing the smallest string bikini I had ever seen. The little triangles did little to conceal Mrs. Hunt's incredible charms. I was naked and exposed. The houses were all two story, neighbors might be able to see me. This fact was exciting to me.

"Hello James," she said. Damn she was hot!

"Hello, Mrs. Hunt," I replied.

"Do you like being naked in front of Maggie and me?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," I admitted.

"Good, because Maggie is home for the summer and you are going to be are nude servant," she informed me.

I thought this was a good idea, but I said nothing.

"Do you want to be our nude servant?" She asked.

"God, yes," I replied.

"Good you can start by vacuuming the pool," she said.

"Maggie, show James where the pool equipment is kept," she said.

Maggie led me to pool shed. It was in the corner of the yard, behind the six foot iron fence. The pool was surrounded by a six foot wrought iron safety fence. California law requires six foot fencing with a pool. The pool shed with the equipment and the filter mechanism was right behind it. The outer fencing was short. Maggie opened the shed, to show me the vacuum hose and vacuum pole. Just then I saw Mrs. Libby in her yard. Mrs. Sabine Libby was an attractive brunette, probably over fifty. She looked younger though, as she had had extensive work done. She was hot, I would have to say that the money for plastic surgery was money well spent. Her husband was one of the most successful lawyers in the Bay Area. His firm, Libby and Shaft was well respected. He could afford the luxury for his wife. She was a lovely person, so why not?

"Hello Mrs. Libby," Maggie said. She did that on purpose, was she trying to get me seen?

"Hello Maggie," she said without looking up from her gardening. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Do you like my new haircut?" she asked Mrs. Libby. Maggie was really trying to get me seen.

Mrs. Libby looked up and saw me standing there with my hard member pointing up. Her eyes got big with surprise. She smiled. My face turned red with embarrassment.

"What you got there, Maggie," she asked. She laughed at my predicament.

"Our new day time nude servant, James," Maggie said.

"Oh, I see. Can you make him stand closer to the fence?" Mrs. Libby asked.

"Sure can," she said. Pushing me up to the fence. When my legs bumped into the short fence, my cock was protruding over it.

"You know Maggie, I can prune any branches that hang over the fence," Mrs. Libby said. As she laughed at her own joke. Maggie laughed also. I felt humiliated.

"Why don't you just twist it back over our side, Mrs. Libby," Maggie piled on.

With that Mrs. Libby took off her gardening gloves and grabbed my cock. She started to stroke it.

"I bet once it shoots it will shrink back over your side," she said.

"Good plan, let's see if that works," Maggie said as she chuckled.

Mrs. Libby took that as permission, and started to stroke my erection in earnest. Maggie started spanking my bare bottom. I knew I would not be able to control myself for long. Maggie hit me very hard, like she enjoyed spanking a naughty boy.

"Are you a naughty boy?" Maggie asked.

"Yes," I said.

Mrs. Hunt had put on a white cover-up and had come to see what was talking us so long. When she saw what was happening, she smiled. She then started to spank my bottom from the side opposite her daughter. The alternating blows landing until my ass was sore and red. This was too much, I shot my come over the fence. Rope after rope of semen fertilized Mrs. Libby's begonias.

"Did anyone say you could come, boy?" Mrs. Hunt asked.

"No, Mrs. Hunt," I said.

"Well, you will have to make it up to Maggie and Sabine," she said.

"Maggie, get him hard again, so Sabine can get some good pictures," Cybil Hunt said.

With that, Maggie grabbed my cock and instantly it was getting hard again. She started to stroke it and it was totally hard again. Sabine Libby took out her phone and took some snaps of me. Mrs. Hunt laughed. She knew my embarrassment, was what I found so exciting.

"I better get back to my gardening," Sabine Libby said.

"Come over later, you can help us with James pussy licking lessons," Cybil Hunt said.

"That sounds fun, after lunch then?" Sabine Libby asked.

"Sounds good," Mrs. Hunt said.

"That pool won't vacuum itself, James," Mrs. Hunt said. Mrs. Hunt had a pool service. Why did she want me to vacuum the pool?

I turned on the filter and grabbed the hose and vacuum pole. Took the two items back the pool, found the fitting for plugging in the hose. I took the hose connected it to the vacuum head. Then I put the open end over the filter discharge. This pushed the air out of the hose. When the bubbles stopped, I then connected the hose to the vacuum fitting. The pool was large, so this was going to be a job. I had helped my father maintain our pool growing up. Even though he could afford a pool service, my dad liked doing things himself. They had a pool sweep, it did well with leaves, not fine silt. I concentrated on the fine dirt. It was hot, in the Contrast Costa County sun, I was starting to worry about my junk getting burnt. What if this takes hours?

"Mom says to put sun screen lotion on you," Maggie said.

Maggie was wearing a tiny bikini, similar to the one her mother was wearing. Her legs looked amazing. I went over to Maggie and she put sun screen on me. She put it on my back, arms, legs, and chest. Then she rubbed some on my penis and balls. She put some on my bottom, slowly rubbing it in to my red cheeks. I sighed, as this was very stimulating. She reached under my legs and started massaging my balls. She grabbed my balls and squeezed them, turning me so I was facing her. She took my cock into her mouth, and started to suck. It felt good. She kept teasing me with her teeth. Then sucking hard, and stopping to lick my Head with her tongue. She never did anything long enough to let me climax. I was in agony. Then Mrs. Hunt came out with a weird small leather strap thing. She started to play with my shaft as Maggie licked my cock head. Just before I came. Mrs. Hunt took the strap thing and secured it around my cock and balls, cinching it tight.

"Good job Maggie, now he will be totally hard until we release him," Mrs. Hunt said.

"Finish cleaning the pool, James. You know we only have you doing this in hopes the neighbors see you," Maggie said giggling.

With that being said, they laughed and went to sun themselves by the pool. Laying next to each other, the two incredible beauties had my heart. I loved these strong women. I was so close to coming. They were so cruel to not let me finish. Luckily I was almost done with the pool vacuuming. When I had finished and the pool was spotless, I put the vacuum equipment back in the shed. When I was at the shed, I looked up and saw Mrs. Libby's twenty-eight year old daughter Xavier and her dog Rosko, a poodle. She saw me Naked, totally erect and exposed! The cock strap system made it impossible for my wood to go back down. I just stood there, like a naked idiot. Xavier was beautiful as her mother. She was a little wild, she had a few tattoos and a red streak died in her hair. She wore a crop top and short tennis skirt. She had owned a horse, so it makes sense that the tattoo on her abdomen was a horse. This was complimented by her belly button piercing. Her crop top was thin and I could just see the outline of barbell nipple jewelry through the white linen cloth. Her dark nipples were also faintly showing. She waved and smiled, her barely constrained breasts moving with her arm motion. I waved back. My face red with shame, again.

"Mom told me about your new job, James," Xavier said. "She even shared some photos to my phone," she continued.

I did not reply. She has pictures of me naked, also.

"Would you go ask Mrs. Hunt if can come over this afternoon, as well?" she asked.

I nodded, and went to ask Mrs. Hunt. Maggie and she were having a conversation. I interrupted them.

"Mrs. Hunt, Xavier would like to come over with her mother," I said.

"James, it is rude to interrupt, lay over my lap," she said as she adjusted her lounge to a sitting position. I lay over her lap obediently. She gave me twenty sharp spankings.

"Now you go tell Xavier she is always welcome," Mrs. Hunt said. "Make sure you show her your red bottom," she continued.

I went back to the back fence and told Xavier she was always welcome.

"Come here I want to see your red bottom closer," she ordered. I went to the fence and turned around. I was so excited and embarrassed.

She spanked my ass three times. I wasn't expecting Xavier to do that.

"Turn around," she ordered.

When I did, she started suckling my cock.

"Just testing to see if this thing really works. If you really can't come, I am getting one for Mark," she said.

Then she sucked me like crazy, I could feel my come boiling up in my balls. The restricting strap keeping me from shooting. I was in absolute agony, again. She stopped and said, "I am definitely getting Mark one of these."

This statement did nothing for my predicament.

"Mrs. Hunt will be missing you, you best get back," she said.

I went back to Mrs. Hunt. Her and Maggie were both laying on there backs, without their tops on. What an incredible sight. I was already over stimulated, four perfect breasts were too much for my eyes to handle. I really wished I could come. I was in Agony. Maggie had wonderful breasts. I knew that this would be a landmark summer.

"Go help Maria make lunch, she is in the kitchen," Maggie ordered.

I went to the kitchen and there was Maria, in a sexy maid's uniform. She was a very beautiful Latin American. I had never met her before. Here I was naked in front of the fifth gorgeous woman of the day. It was only lunch time.

She said, "I will make the lunch, you get on your knees and lick my pussy."

I got on my knees and lifted her skirt to start licking. She wasn't wearing any panties and her clitoris was pierced. It had a ring through it and the ring had two letters strung on it. The letters were a C and a H.

I wondered what they meant as I started flicking the ring with my tongue. She really enjoyed it and I kept licking.

"Those letters signify that I belong to the mistress," she said. Maria was Mrs. Hunts slave?

"If you do a good job I will let the mistress know," Maria said. "If you do not I will spank your balls with this wooden spatula," she warned.

I licked her for all I was worth, and soon she came.

"I have had a lot better, get up on the table and spread your legs," she ordered.

I sat on the edge of the table, with my legs spread. Maria gave me ten swift blows with the spatula. It really hurt. I could tell she got very excited by hurting me. She would have tortured my balls no matter what.

"Lousy pussy lickers get punished. Now take that tray to the patio table," she ordered in her thick Argentine accent.

I took the tray and went outside. All four amazing women were around the table. Mrs. Hunt and Maggie were on one side. Across from them sat Mrs. Sabine Libby and Xavier. It was a weird mother daughter lunch. When I sat the tray of her d'oeuvres down, Maggie reached out to grab my cock. She loosened the strap.

"If you come, you will be getting another strap hitting your ass and balls. Is that understood?" she asked.

"Yes Maggie," I said.

I went back to the kitchen for a pitcher of margaritas and some glasses.

When I returned, Xavier stopped me to stroke my erection. I started to writhe in an attempt to not have an orgasm. All the Ladies laughed. Finally she stopped. I went back to the kitchen to get the taco salad entre. When I sat a plate of food in front of each lady, they took the opportunity to tease my cock. Every one of them enjoyed making me suffer. Maria fed me, while the women were eating.

When lunch was over they tied me over a concrete bench. Face up, my erection was standing up like a sundial.

"This is so we can teach you the proper way to satisfy a woman," Maggie said.

With that they drew straws to see who would get on my face first. Mrs. Libby drew the longest one, so she took off all her clothes. She was still in great shape, even though Mrs. Libby was the oldest woman there. She had a hard body for her age. Her breasts were large enough to really sag, but they barely did. Her nipples were pink and pointy. She climbed up and lowered herself on my tongue.

"Slowly lick her outer lips," Maggie instructed.

I did as she said. Licking Sabine's shaven cunt slowly and deliberately. Waiting for the next instructions.

"Now fuck her with your tongue," she said. I did this, also. Slowly using my tongue to penetrate her folds, over and over.

"Finally lick her clitoris until she comes," Maggie said. She came soon after I followed this last instruction.

Then it was Xavier's turn. Xavier took off her clothes. She was thin and athletic with barbell nipple jewelry through her pierced nipples. Xavier had the horse tattoo on her abdomen and the typical tramp stamp on lower back, and hearts and butterflies on her breast tops. She was obviously the wildest of the girls.

Maggie said, "Let's see how you do on your own."

When I started licking Xavier, I encountered the second pierced clitoris. A little barbell was stuck through it. While I was busy with the neighbor's wild daughter, Maggie climbed up on my sundial and lowered her pussy onto my shaft. Maggie had taken off her tiny bikini. This was the first time I had seen Maggie completely naked, I wasn't disappointed.

"It is my turn next, if you come you will have lick mine clean first," Maggie said.

I licked Xavier just like I did her mother, same result. She came all over my face. Maggie's pussy felt better than anything, especially since I had a three hour old erection. So I came right away even before Xavier, but not before Maggie.

"Good you came, now boy, you must clean up your mess," she said.

As her and Xavier changed places. Maggie lowered her cream filled pussy onto my mouth. My own come dripping onto my tongue. I licked up all of my mess, then started licking her like the others. Xavier licked my penis, and it got hard again. Mrs. Hunt put the cock strap back on, just before Xavier got up on my member for a ride. Now, once again it would be impossible for me to ejaculate. Once Maggie came again, Mrs. Hunt took her place on my tongue. My tongue was beyond tired, I didn't know if I could continue. Mrs. Hunt had her orgasm.

Now the ladies could take turns riding my erection to their hearts content. They did for the remainder of the afternoon. When it was close to getting time for my parents to get home, they released me. Leaving the cock restraint on. I went for a dip in the pool to wash off. I dried of almost immediately in the Contra Costa sun. The leather tightened even more around my cock as it dried. Maggie noticed my increased discomfort, and undid it.

"You ruined the cock strap, boy," Maggie said as she took me over her knee to spank me for my carelessness. She gave me ten hard swats.

"Tomorrow I will have to take you shopping for another," she said.

Then Maggie sucked my cock until I shot another load into her mouth. She then French kissed me, licking my come into my mouth.

"Get dressed, and go home. See you tomorrow at ten. Don't bother wearing any clothes," she instructed. "Use the side gate," she said. Wait, we are going shopping tomorrow and I won't even have any clothes here.