Caught by My Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Exhibitionism.
3.6k words
4.44
121k
21

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,026 Followers

Well, I was at home now, all by myself on a Friday night, which was not how it all started. Unfortunately my own stupidity along with two of my girlfriends had put me in a position that I was not too happy with, but I appeared that I had lost control of part of my life this night.

I was scared, nervous, pissed off and slightly horny. Afraid of my boss most importantly right now, since she had caught me naked in our office and had taken advantage of it to give me a spanking and then take me home naked. She sent me off to my apartment wearing only some low heels and it was only by sheer dumb luck that I made to my apartment without being seen by anyone.

I was also pissed off at my two girlfriends who had come with me while I was doing my stupid naked dare, but when they heard my boss yell at me, they bailed out and left me alone to take the consequences. One of them also had naked pictures of me at work and I wanted to get them deleted from her phone as soon as possible.

I had been home for only half an hour and after the first blush of relief to be in my apartment and getting something on, I had called her three times already and she wasn't answering. Which of course made me angrier.

And, last but not least, I was nervous, thinking of what was going to happen to me. My boss, Ms. Holcomb, had me dead to rights. She could get me reprimanded or fired if she told anyone what I had done.

I was screwed, no two ways about it.

As soon as I was inside my apartment and stopped shaking I got dressed. I put on panties, a bra, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt and sweatpants. If I could have figured out how to wear more than I was, I would have. I thought about, again, how stupid I had been but my mind wandered. I could see myself, in the parking ramp, handing Ms. Holcomb my jacket and standing right out in the open, naked. I shivered. I could see myself, walking behind her to my car and how I slumped down to hide myself. And then hearing her tell me to sit up like a lady. HA! I was certainly not a lady at that moment, but I sat up. Then I remembered the drive home, glancing out the window, praying that no one would pull up next to us. And last but not least her telling to go home and my shock at realizing that she wasn't going to give me my jacket. And the creeping walk that I did to my building and how I ran up two flights of stairs, again praying that I would not meet anyone. And lastly, my dash to my apartment, naked in my hall, scared that a neighbor who knew me would step out and see me.

My relief at getting inside almost made me fall to my knees.

And now I was finally dressed, covered up and safe in my apartment, but my so called friends were not answering their phone. As I thought of every thing that had happened to me, I felt my traitorous nipples crinkle up and harden. My God, I could not be thinking that I had enjoyed this! But God, I felt warm and almost tingling! I very tentatively moved one hand down and lightly touched my crotch through my clothes. I felt warm, very warm. I jerked my hand away from myself and picked up my phone again. I dialed once more and she answered.

"Thanks, you bitch! Where the hell did you go?"

"We got scared and ran. What happened?"

"None of your business! I want those pictures deleted right now!"

"Of course, as soon as we hang up they'll be gone. What happened? Are you in trouble?"

:"I guess you could say that. I'd like to say it's all the two of your fault, but I was stupid enough to do it. But I will not ever forgive you for leaving me there alone."

"We're sorry, Sabine. Do you want us to come over?"

"NO! I just want to be alone."

"OK. We understand. If we can do anything please let us know."

"Yeah, sure, of course. Delete those pictures, now!"

"We will. Good bye."

"Good bye."

I hung up my phone and leaned back on my couch. You are fucked, Sabine, fucked. And I went to bed. I was haunted by nightmares all night long. I dreamed that I was naked at my desk. I dreamed that I was standing at the copier and fax machine, wearing only low heels and that everyone in the office had walked by to look at me. I dreamed that when work was done I walked out of the office to my car, naked. I dreamed that it didn't bother me a bit. And I woke up three or four times, sweating and it took me forever to go back to sleep and then another humiliating and embarrassing dream would take over my sleeping brain. Needless to say, I did not sleep well at all.

I got up the next morning, tired and upset. What was I going to do? Better yet, what was Ms. Holcomb going to do? Was she going to report me and get me fired? I needed my job. I needed my job badly. I couldn't afford to lose it.

All day I worried and fretted, driving myself crazy. I finally convinced myself that I would throw myself on her mercy. She certainly had to feel something for me, since we had been working together for three years and seemed to have a good working relationship. I figured that I should be able to get out of the entire situation by being contrite and using the relationship that we had developed over the years we had worked together.

I spent most of the afternoon and evening plotting how I was going to manipulate Ms. Holcomb and keep myself out of trouble. She had already told me that she wasn't a lesbian so there was no sexual basis for anything. And since I was in my 30's and not a hot body I shouldn't be all that desirable in any case.

I didn't eat very much on Saturday, big surprise! I was still nervous and I didn't sleep that well Saturday night either. I didn't have as many nightmares, but I had a very vivid dream of me, at work, wearing my good heels, earrings and a necklace and nothing else. What was so very disturbing about the dreams that I had been having was that nobody in them said a word about me being naked or even made any comments. It was as though all the people at work would not be shocked or care one iota that I was naked. The absolute worst part about them was that my nipples hardened in them and that I felt a very warm feeling way down in my abdomen, as if I was aroused by being naked around all of them. That bothered me a lot.

I got up Sunday morning and rehearsed some more and finally, a little after noon, I dialed Ms. Holcomb's home telephone. It rang several times and I was just about to hang up when she answered.

"Hello."

"Hello, Ms. Holcomb. This is Sabine. I need to talk to you."

"What about?"

"Ah, Friday, Friday night, Ms. Holcomb."

"I think you may call me Diane, Sabine. Now what about Friday night?"

"Ah, well, you know. About me being, ah, naked in the office."

"Oh, that. Well, yes, I think we should discuss that incident."

"Well, ah, I just think that we have had such a good relationship over the past few years that we could just, ah, sort of forget about it. I mean, it was a dare and kind of a joke and no one was hurt by it, so, I'd like to put it behind us. I'm sure that you would agree that it isn't anything that needs to remembered or brought up to anyone. You'd agree to that, wouldn't you?"

"Well, actually, I have a problem. Well, not me, actually, you do or maybe I should say you did. I fixed the problem for you, Sabine, but it cost me something."

"How could it have cost you something, Diane? It was me naked, not you."

"I guess that you have forgotten entirely about the security cameras in the common areas of the office."

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD, NO!

"When I went to the security office yesterday to get the tapes of Friday night, Sabine, the supervisor wanted to know why. I didn't say anything to him. He, of course, felt that it was very irregular for any employee, even a manager, to request them. He told me he had to think about it. So I left and came back in a couple of hours and by then he had watched the tapes. He chuckled pretty hard when he was telling me that you didn't look too bad naked. I just asked him to release them to me and eliminate any possible embarrassment to you and any other repercussions that might arise from your little naked stunt. At which time he asked me what was in for him. Eventually it led to me sucking his dick in my car in the parking ramp. Which, as you might guess, has not set well with me. As a matter of fact, Sabine, I am pretty pissed off at you right now. But I do have the security tapes, so unless I decide to let them see the light of day, you are safe from anyone but me. He has a pretty good idea of what you look like, however. But now I am thinking that I need a little payback from you, Sabine. I've been thinking about it quite a bit since I left the parking ramp yesterday."

"I'm so sorry, Diane. I'll do my best to make it up to you."

"Yes, you will. Yes, you will, Sabine, you certainly are going to make it up to me. I've given this a good bit of thought. I assume that you are home at this time, correct?"

"Yes, Diane."

"I'll be there shortly, Sabine. I'll let you take a look at the tapes from Friday night and then I'll tell you what you are going to do today to start making this up to me. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Diane."

"Good. I'll be there shortly."

I sat down on my couch, thinking about what Diane had said to me. I had given no thought at all to security cameras on Friday. I was such an idiot! And then, what she had said she did to get the security tapes. Somehow I just couldn't picture her sucking some guy. But I couldn't really call her a liar about that. First, I couldn't prove it. It was her word against mine. I suppose I could ask her to let me talk to the security supervisor but then if he had viewed the tapes he would know exactly who I was. I shuddered. This was really turning into a nightmare. I don't know how long it was before my doorbell rang. I got up and peeked through the peephole. It was Diane. I opened the door. She walked in and walked to my small living room. She handed me a cd.

"Put this in your player and play it, Sabine."

I kind of cringed but I did it. Diane sat down on my couch. I sat in the chair next to it. I didn't want to watch this but I did. At first there was nothing, and then the office hallway appeared. It stayed like that for a while, and then I appeared. Damn it! I was naked except for my heels. Sabine, you are screwed I thought to myself.

Diane and I watched myself walk down the hallway and my two friends followed me. I turned into the common area and another camera took over and got me full frontal. Jesus! Then I just stood there like a deer in the headlights. The look on my face would have been funny if it was someone else. I stood there for a while and then Diane appeared and walked into the hallway. I followed her and the first camera picked us up, Diane in front and me following her. Then we both disappeared. It was now just the hallway for a while. Then it was her and I walking out of the office. It looked as though I was dressed, but I knew it was only the jacket that I had on. It was just as she said. I was on security tapes and I was in deep trouble. Finally the screen went blank. I was kind of in shock. Diane leaned towards me.

"I think you understand your position now, don't you? It's clear that the naked woman is you, Sabine. I believe that I have the only copy of you and I have paid for it with a pretty demeaning act. Because of that, Sabine, I think you should be aware that your ass is mine. Unless, of course, you wish upper management to review this and determine what type of reprimand and punishment is warranted for you."

"I, ah, no, I ah, don't want that to, ah, happen, Diane."

"Fine, then right now I want you to order a pizza or some type of food to be delivered to your apartment."

I got up and ordered a pizza, not caring what it was. It was going to be delivered in 25 minutes according to the pizza shop.

I sat down again. I looked at Diane.

"I'm sorry Diane. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't mean for you to have to get involved with all this."

"Oh, just shut up, Sabine. Right now I am thinking about that damn man and what it cost me to get the recording we just watched. Just shut up."

I could tell that she was pretty angry with me. I looked out my sliding glass door and was silent. I couldn't even look at her. It was really uncomfortable. She wasn't talking to me either. It seemed like forever before my doorbell rang again. I got up and looked through the peephole. It was a pizza delivery man, guy, boy, whatever. I opened the door and let him in. Diane was right behind me. She leaned against my kitchen counter which was right next to my door.

"Pay him and ask him what a good tip would be."

I got my purse and gave him a twenty and stood while he counted out change for me.

"What would be a good tip?"

"Oh, fifteen percent would be about 4 dollars."

"She can do better than that. Give him the 4 dollars and take off your clothes, Sabine."

My head jerked around to stare at her. The guy looked at her and then at me. He looked slightly shocked, then he smirked.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh, but I am, Sabine. Deadly serious. Give him the 4 dollars and then take off your clothes."

I shivered and I felt my face heat up. I went in my purse and got enough money to make up 4 dollars with the change he had given me. I looked at Diane. She was still leaning against my counter and the delivery guy was a little closer to me, leaning on the other side. I was at the end of my kitchen. I felt sick to my stomach. I slipped my shoes off and bent over to take off my socks. My face felt like there was furnace in my head. My top came off next and then my pants. I was standing in front of the two of them in my bra and panties. He couldn't have been more than twenty. I was over thirty. I closed my eyes and shivered once more.

"Hurry up, Sabine. I am sure he doesn't have all night."

I looked down at the floor and reached behind my back and unclasped my bra. I slid it off my shoulders and down my arms, hiding my breasts behind one arm.

"Put your damn hands down and get rid of your panties, Sabine."

I kept my eyes lowered and moved my hands to my panties and slid them down my legs and stepped out of them. I clutched them in both hands in front of my pussy. Diane reached over and pulled them away from me.

"Put your hands at your sides and look at him, Sabine. Then I want you to turn in a circle so he can see your fat ass too."

I shivered once more and lowered my arms and lifted my head. He made eye contact with me briefly and then his eyes went to my breasts and nipples and then down to my pussy. I wanted to crawl into a hole. I turned around so he could see my ass and then ended up facing him again. He was smirking at me once more. I glanced at Diane and so was she. My face was burning. I was so embarrassed and humiliated that he had heard Diane tell me to strip and that I did it.

"Now walk him to the door and hold it open for him and no hiding behind it."

It took me a moment to move and he watched me walk past him.

"Nice ass."

I wanted to die. I opened the door and standing in full view of the hallway I waited for him to walk by me and out of the door.

"Tell him thank you."

"Thank you."

I watched as his eyes met mine and then slid down my naked body to my breasts and then down to my pussy. He chuckled

"No, Miss, thank you."

He turned away, started to laugh and walked down the hall. I just stood there, in shock, and held the door open.

"I don't care if you show everyone in your building, Sabine, but perhaps you should shut the door."

I finally realized what I was doing and slammed my door shut. I leaned my head against it and shuddered.

"Do you have an idea of what your stupid stunt is going to cost you?"

I was silent.

"Answer me!"

"Yes."

"Your naked little body is not going to be as private as it used to be. And if I might suggest, you may want to start exercising to firm it up, Sabine. Now, I am going to my home. Remember, tomorrow, your trench coat, heels and stockings and nothing else to work, Sabine. And be on time. Good bye."

Diane walked past me, opened the door with me still naked in front of it and walked out. It closed by itself. I stood like an idiot and then ran to my clothes and scrambled into them. I didn't eat any of the pizza. I was sick to my stomach. I stumbled to my couch and thought to myself that Diane had left the cd in my player. I HAD IT! I jumped up and hit eject and the drawer opened. SHIT! It was empty!

I sat back on my couch and held my head in my hands. I was so screwed! I leaned back and stared into space. My life was over. My life was going to be a nightmare. What was Diane going to do to me? I didn't remember much of Sunday night. Eventually I fell asleep on my couch. I woke up at 5 o'clock and couldn't go back to sleep. Damn, I had to get stockings! Thank God the convenience store 5 blocks away had them. I grabbed my purse and ran to my car, drove to the convenience store and bought a pair. I was sure that the clerk knew exactly what I was going to be doing later this morning. When I got back home, I showered and dried my hair. I put on my makeup and then looked at myself in the mirror. I was naked. I went into my bedroom and put on the stockings and my best heels. I went into the bathroom again and looked at myself. You look like a tart!

I went and got my trench coat out of my closet and put it on, buttoning it up and sat at my kitchen table. I just waited for the time to come when I had to leave for work. I couldn't stand it any longer. Fifteen minutes early I got up and left and drove to work. I felt extremely undressed. I was nervous as hell. I was scared to death. I wanted to die. I pulled into the parking ramp and parked. I sat in my car trembling and then I got out of it and walked to the security door. I took a deep breath and used my card to open it. I marched into the hall and down it to my office door. My card let me in. I walked down the hall to my desk and sat down, still wearing my trench coat. I didn't know what else to do. All I knew was that I had been told to do what I had done and now I had to wait for Diane. I wanted to cry, but I didn't. All I could do was wait for her. I was so screwed!

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,026 Followers