Caught by My Boss Ch. 20

Story Info
At Melody's.
2.9k words
4.61
49.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers

I just stared at Melody for a few moments. I was shocked. I glanced at the guys, all five of them and they were looking a little surprised also. Melody just smiled at me. I felt that surge of heat down low. I bent over and untied my running shoes. They came off and so did my low cut socks. I stuffed them in my shoes and looked up. The guys were smiling at me. I felt my nipples crinkle and harden.

My hands were shaking as I unbuttoned my blouse. In a way I didn't believe I was doing this. I was at Melody's home and in front of her husband. I knew that I had turned red already. I fumbled the buttons open and slipped off my blouse. Now what? Do I take off my bra or my jeans?

I looked at everyone again. I unbuttoned my jeans and pulled the zipper down and then pushed them off my hips. As my granny panties came into view I blushed harder. I wish I would have known. I would have worn nicer panties. I fought my jeans off and Melody took them from me. I closed my eyes and unclasped my bra and held it against my boobs for a moment. And then I let it slip down my arms, baring my boobs. God, my nipples were so hard!

All the guys were grinning, wondering if I would. I closed my eyes, took a breath and pushed my panties down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and Melody picked them up. She had all my clothes, even my shoes and socks in a pile.

"Mike would you put these somewhere so Sabine isn't tempted to get dressed please."

He almost leaped out of his chair and picked up my clothes, all my clothes and walked upstairs. I stood naked in front of four guys that I had just met, shaken their hands, and now I had taken off my clothes in front of them.

Mike was back in an instant and he was grinning like an idiot. How often does a friend of your wife strip in front of you?

"Sabine, turn around for them so they can see all of you. Then we can go upstairs and get drinks and snacks."

I slowly turned around, showing my ass, my fat ass and then ended up facing them. Facing them with my nipples erect and my belly boiling with heat. Then Melody motioned to me and walked towards the stairs and I followed her. I knew that they all were watching my bare ass. Watching my bare ass jiggle and bounce for them as I walked to the stairs and then up them.

I was both embarrassed and excited. And I was so happy that Melody did this to me it was unbelievable! We went up the stairs and into the kitchen. Melody had snacks set out for the guys and I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Thank you."

She just laughed softly. Then she really surprised me. Her left hand snaked between my legs and cupped my pussy. Heat erupted down low for me.

"Do you feel good Sabine?"

"Yesssss."

"How did you feel when I told them that you liked to take off your clothes?"

"Embarrassed."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because you told me to do it."

"Are you always going to do what I tell you?"

"Most likely Melody."

"What won't you do?"

"I won't do it with just anyone."

"That's fine. I'm not thinking of having you do that."

When she said that she slid a finger through my slit and made me gasp. I got weak in the knees from that.

"Do you know that you are getting wet Sabine?"

I flushed.

"No."

"Well, you are."

I shivered.

"Do good girls get wet because they take off their clothes? I don't think so. I think bad girls get wet when they take off their clothes. Are you a bad girl Sabine?"

"I don't know, I suppose so."

She laughed softly. She ran her finger through my slit again.

"OK, enough of this. We have snacks and drinks to deliver. Get five beers out of the fridge and take them downstairs."

I went to the fridge and got five bottles of beer out. I twisted the tops off and Melody pointed to a tray and I set them on it. I picked the tray up and looked at her.

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"Feeling a little uncomfortable?"

I nodded yes.

"You should have thought of that earlier Sabine, before you took your clothes off, shouldn't you?"

There was nothing that I could say to that was there? I was naked in Melody's house and I had no idea where my clothes were. I'm sure that Mike, Melody's husband, had hidden them somewhere. I could look through their house forever and never find them.

All I could do was look at her. I nervously turned and walked out of the kitchen and to the doorway at the head of the stairs leading down to where the guys were watching the game. Where in a few moments the game was going to be ignored because they were going to be watching me. I carefully went down the stairs with the beer and when I came into sight I saw five grinning faces. I served Mike first since it was his house. His chair was off to the side and the couch was at a right angle to it. Three of them were on the couch and one on a chair across from Mike. The chair was lower and I bent to offer him a beer and heard snickers and outright laughing behind me. I realized that by bending over my pussy showed between my legs and I turned beet red.

I had to bend to serve the others too and Mike got a good look at my pussy also, especially when I served the guy across from him. My face was ultra hot but I was tingling down low and my nipples were as hard as they have ever been.

Melody came down with the snacks just I bent over to give the guy across from Mike his beer and she chuckled. I had to stand there with that stupid tray until Melody had put the snacks on the coffee table. Then she motioned me to head up the stairs and followed me.

"Don't worry guys, she'll most likely be back. If you need more beer just yell."

We went into the kitchen again and sat down at the table. Melody gave me a wry smile.

"Are you all right?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"How did you feel downstairs?"

"Embarrassed."

"After all that you've done, you still feel embarrassed?"

"I know, it's stupid. You would think that I wouldn't care any more but I still get embarrassed. What I do isn't something you should do, you know. But I still do it and I still get embarrassed by it. How would you feel?"

"Embarrassed."

"See what I mean? You know that you shouldn't just take off your clothes in front of people. So do I. But it's sort of exciting."

"Exciting how?"

"I shouldn't tell you this, but I get horny."

"You mean you want to masturbate or something?"

I flushed.

"Yeah, or something."

Melody just looked at me. She had this look of disbelief on her face.

"You mean you'd like to have sex?"

I turned even redder.

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm pretty sure one of the guys downstairs would be willing to help you out."

"No Melody. I've never done that before. I've never had sex with a guy that I just met. I've at least had a few dates before I'd even consider that."

I wanted to tell her that I would have sex with her in a heartbeat but I kept my mouth shut about that. I wanted to tell her but I didn't think it would be a good idea.

"Well, we have a problem then."

"It's my problem. When I get home I can deal with it."

"That doesn't seem fair for you Sabine."

"Just because you have a husband and I don't have one or even a boyfriend? Because you have regular sex and I don't?"

"Ah, you haven't been married for a while, have you? The first few years it seemed like we could never do it enough. Then we got comfortable with each other and the sex slowed down. Now that Mike is having issues with finding a job we aren't having sex much at all."

"I'm sorry Melody."

"It's not your fault Sabine. With the shit with Daniels I wasn't really ready for sex at home. I felt degraded and dirty after sucking him. And like I said, Mike has been having issues too."

I was feeling as though we were getting too intimate for our relationship as it was, but I didn't know how to get out of this conversation. I heard a yell for more beer and got up and got five more from the fridge. I uncapped them and put them on the tray and headed downstairs. I know that I shouldn't have but I bent over again as I served them and let them see my pussy. When I got back upstairs and sat down again I looked at Melody.

"Well, from what I heard from Diane this week you may be out of sucking him off."

We sat in silence for a while. I could almost see Melody thinking. I ended up making three more trips downstairs with beer and Melody one more with snacks. The game finally ended and the guys came upstairs to say good bye. Which was both good and bad? Good because they were leaving, bad because I had to get up and shake hands with them and then stand naked at the door while they walked out.

Finally it was just Melody, me and Mike and I was still naked. I was feeling much more relaxed now that the others were gone.

"I can't believe she did that Mel."


"Why not?"

"Well, she is a friend of yours and none of the friends that I know would take off their clothes in front of a bunch of men."

Melody sort of smiled.

"Sabine, did you like tonight?"

"Yes, sort of."

"What did you like about it?"

"I liked it when you told me to, ah, take off my clothes."

"Do you like taking off your clothes?"

"Yes."

"Does it bother you at all?"

"I get embarrassed."

"Are you embarrassed now, standing in front of my husband, naked?"

"Sort of, I mean, he's seen me now and it isn't as bad as it was at first."

"As bad as when you were taking off your clothes in front of them?"

"It's not as bad now."

"Do you think that I could embarrass you some more tonight?"

I looked at her and she was smiling. Mike had this sort of confused look on his face. I guess Melody had never acted like this before when he could see it. I looked at the floor.

"Probably."

"Would you like me to embarrass you some more?"

"If you want to."

I was still looking at the floor when I said that.

"Both of you, come in the living room with me."

Mike and I walked behind Melody to the living room and Melody told Mike to sit on the couch. She pulled their coffee table up close to the couch in front of him. Then she sat down next to him.

"Sit on the end of the coffee table Sabine."

I sat down with my legs together. I couldn't look at either of them, I think I knew what she was going to tell me to do.

"Put your feet up on the coffee table but on the outside of your ass Sabine."

I did what she told me, knowing that my pussy was gong to show. My face was heating up again, all over again.

"Does she have a pretty pussy Mike?"

"Yes."

"Sabine, pull it open so Mike can see it better."

I reached down and took my lips and pulled them apart so he could look right inside me. I tilted my head back so I didn't have to look at myself and stared at the ceiling. My face was on fire!

"Look how pink and wet she is."

I shivered with both embarrassment and arousal.

"Show Mike your clitoris Sabine."

Still holding my lips open, I used a thumb to push the hood of my clitoris back so it poked out. It was as hard as my nipples and I had to choke down a gasp when my thumb brushed it.

"How do you feel now Sabine?"

"Very embarrassed."

"I'm sure you are, but do you like it?"

I was still sitting with my legs open, my lips pulled apart and my clit showing.

"Yes."

"Why did you do it if you are very embarrassed?"

"Because you told me to do it."

"So you took off all your clothes because I told you to?"

"Yes."

"And now you are sitting with your legs open and your pussy pulled open because I told you to?"

"Yes."

"In front of my husband?"

"Yes."

"Should I be upset with you?"

"Probably."

"Why?"

"Because I am showing my pussy to him."

Mike was dumfounded by what Melody had been saying and how I answered her. But he was enjoying himself immensely.

"Why don't you turn over on your knees and bend over and show Mike your asshole Sabine."

I shuddered and got up and knelt on the coffee table. I bent over and took my hands and grasped my cheeks and taking a deep breath, I pulled them apart and then I moaned. I was terribly humiliated. Everything I had was showing.

"Mike is looking at your asshole and pussy Sabine. How does that make you feel?"

"Humiliated."

"I would certainly hope so."

There was silence from behind me where they were sitting. I still knelt, bent over with my cheeks pulled open. I felt so very exposed.

"Do you want to stop doing what you're doing?"

"Yes, please."

"What if I want you to keep doing it?"

I sobbed softly. I was humiliated, embarrassed and aroused and I wanted to both stop and keep doing what I was doing.

"I'll do what you want Melody."

"What if I want you to do something different?"

"Something different?"

"How about if I give you your car and apartment keys and your driver's license and send you home?"

Inside my head I was screaming NOOOOOOO, I am going to get caught naked in my apartment building! But....

"If that is what you want Melody."

"Would she really do that?"

"If I told her to I am sure she would Mike. But I don't think I will tell her to do that tonight. She can drive home naked but she can get dressed before she goes into her building. Is that all right with you Sabine?"

"Yes, Melody."

"Mike, go get her clothes. It's late and Sabine should be getting home."

I was still kneeling on the coffee table, still pulling my cheeks open as Mike got up and left.

"You can get up Sabine. Would you really have gone home without clothes?"

"If you wanted me to Melody."

Mike came back with my clothes and shoes. He seemed unsure of what to do with them. Melody took me by the hand and led me out the front door. Mike followed. She opened my car door and let me get in, naked. Mike set my clothes on the passenger seat. I got my keys out of my purse and put them in the ignition and started my car. Melody bent over and kissed my cheek.

She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good night Sabine."

"Good night Melody...Mike."

I shut the door and backed out of their driveway. I looked at the two of them as they watched me and then I waved and drove off...drove off to my apartment. I was starting to get used to being naked in my car. I was careful, as usual, and when I got there and parked I sat in my car for a moment. Then I got out and walked around to the passenger door and opened it. I slipped my top on and then struggled into my jeans. I picked up my bra and panties and shoes and walked to the apartment building door. It didn't take me long and I was at my door. I unlocked it and went inside. I dropped my purse on the kitchen counter and then walked into my small bathroom. My ankle socks, bra and panties went into my hamper and then I stripped off my top and jeans and they went into the hamper too. I walked back to my kitchen and opened my fridge. I had part of a bottle of wine left and I poured it into a wine glass, emptying it. I sat in my living room and drank my wine, thinking about the evening, Melody, everything.

I am sort of ashamed to say that when I went to bed later, I used the empty wine bottle on myself, twice. After the second time, I fell asleep.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,024 Followers