Caught By My Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good little boy," she said. " Now, other foot." She stuck her other foot in front of my mouth, and I did as i was told.

"Don't forget the toes," she said, as she slid her toes into my mouth, forcing me to lick them. She leaned her head back and moaned as I licked them, driving me crazy. I could feel the backs of her thighs rubbing against my hard cock. I wondered how aware she was of it.

After what seemed like an eternity of licking her feet, she pulled them away from my face. I glanced at the time on the lock. It said I still had a little over three hours left. I wasn't sure how much longer I could take this. Sierra noticed I was looking at my timer.

"What, getting sick of me?" she asked, looking offended.

All I could do was show her the distressed look on my face and moan. I didn't want to upset her, seeing as how she was in a perfect position to literally torture me.

She grabbed the steel pinwheel from where it was resting on the bed. I tried to wiggle out of my chains, knowing she would use the pinwheel to torture me, but I could not escape. She turned around over my head, sitting down right on my face. I tried to protest, but could only moan through my ring gag. She wiggled her butt, teasing me.

"Hmm, much more comfortable, don't you think, Jonathan?" she asked.

All I could do was moan into her shorts.

"Ooh, yes, Jonathan. More moaning. I love it!" she said, wiggling her ass on my face once again. It was hard to catch my breath.

I suddenly felt the sharp metal spikes of the pinwheel on my right leg, as Sierra's other hand gripped my left thigh, nails burying in deep. I gasped, getting a mouthful of her scent from in between her legs. The pinwheel slowly started making it's way up my leg, until it reached my crotch. I struggled to escape, but was still completely helpless.

Sierra's left hand suddenly grasped my cock, as her right hand brought the pinwheel closer. It's sharp spikes dug into the head of my cock, and I yelped, unable to stop Sierra from torturing me. I felt the sharp spikes roll up and down the back of my hard, throbbing cock.

"Ooh, Jonathan, this must be so agonizing!" Sierra said, teasingly. "All you can do is squirm and squeal while I sit on your face and torture your poor cock."

I moaned loudly into her shorts as she roughly drove the pinwheel into my skin relentlessly. She did not let up her assault on my cock, and it felt like it was another 20 minutes before she finally ceased. At this point, I was almost in tears. My cock throbbed, wishing she would let me cum, or at least leave and let me wait out my bondage in peace. Neither choice seemed like an option for Sierra.

"My favorite place to sit is definitely on your face," Sierra said, putting her full weight on me. I could not breathe, and struggled for air. She let up a few seconds later, and I gasped. Sierra laughed. "Having some trouble down there? I could be a lot meaner, you know. You should be thanking me for being so generous!"

She hopped off of my face, and straddled my lap, facing away from me. I could see my hard cock poking out from under her perfect ass. It felt really good. I wished she would start grinding on me until I came, but I was sure I would have no such luck. I moaned and tried to beg through my gag, but Sierra just laughed at me. "Get a good look, Jonathan. Soon, I'll use this blindfold on you, and leave you here for your timer to run out."

I sneaked a look at my timer since Sierra wasn't looking at me, and It said I still had two and a half hours left! She had only been tormenting me for an hour and I was already at my end. I wasn't sure how much longer I would be able to stand this. One of my wishes came true, though, as Sierra started to rock her hips back and forth. I could feel my sweet release coming soon.

"Ohh, yeah," Sierra said softly. "I am so glad I left my uniform here."

Sierra continued to rock her hips back and forth on my lap, and I could feel myself about to burst. Sierra could tell I was almost finished, though, and sat up so that she wasn't touching me anymore, ruining me and leaving me feeling frustrated. I groaned though my gag, wishing she didn't stop.

She laughed, and said, "Did you really think i was going to let you cum? If I did, then my fun would be over!"

I had accepted the fact that Sierra was in complete control of this situation until my lock timer expired. I could only hope that by the time she was done, she would let me cum, or at least free me so I could finish the job myself.

My cock calmed down a minute later, and I thought Sierra might move on to a new activity. Instead, she sat right down on my lap again, and continued to grind on me until I was about to cum once more.

"Don't think you get to cum this time either, Jonathan," Sierra said menacingly. "I'm just going to keep teasing you over and over again until you can't take it anymore!"

I moaned and tried to beg for release through my gag as she continued to grind on me, but she just kept giggling and ignoring me. I was going crazy, but I was helpless to stop her. I checked my timer, and it still said I had two whole hours until I would be free. I was beginning to realize that Sierra might draw her game out for the next two hours, and the thought both terrified and excited me. I had no idea what else she could possibly do to me.

"I think that's enough of that," Sierra said, as she slid off of my lap. "There is something else I have in mind for you, cutie."

I watched in frustration and horror as she grabbed the blindfold from where she left it, and climbed onto my chest. I looked up into her eyes, and she smiled.

"This is the last you're going to see of me, today," she said, winking at me.

My eyes grew wide as she started to put the blindfold over my eyes, sliding the strap behind my head, keeping it in place. I felt Sierra lean down so that her lips were next to my left ear.

"Don't worry, Jonathan," she said sweetly and softly. "I'm not quite done with you yet."

I felt Sierra climb off of me and the bed completely, and I could hear something shuffling. I could not ask what she was doing, nor could I see, so I could only wonder. It sounded to me like she was undressing, though. My cock throbbed excitedly, wondering if Sierra was planning on having sex with me while I was tied up like this. I felt something soft land on my face.

"Those are my shorts," I heard Sierra say from the edge of the bed. Something else fell near my head. "And that was my tank top."

I moaned loudly, wondering what Sierra had been wearing underneath her clothes. Another soft item landed on my chest.

"There goes my bra,' Sierra said. One more soft item landed on my crotch, and i could only guess what it was. "And there goes my underwear," Sierra finished. I moaned slowly, picturing Sierra naked. I really wished that I wasn't blindfolded.

I pictured her standing over me, with a malicious grin on her face, ready to take advantage of me while teasing me relentlessly. My cock throbbed uncontrollably, and I wished more than ever that I could cum soon.

"Hey, Jonathan. Do you need to go the bathroom anytime soon?" Sierra asked, pleasantly. I was taken aback by the unexpected question. I thought about it for a second, and shook my head.

"Good! Well then, I guess I will see you on Monday, Jonathan!" Sierra said, sweetly. "I've had a lot of fun turning you into my bitch."

I was surprised and shocked, not thinking she would really leave me here for the rest of my two hour timer. I at least thought she would release me when she was done. I tried to beg her to let me go, or to stay, I wasn't sure which, but my gag turned my pleas in to moans either way. Sierra laughed once again. I could her hear grabbing her bag and dumping its contents onto the bed next to me. She grabbed her bikini and work uniform, and started to dress herself.

"What's the matter? Did you think I would fix the timer for you?" Sierra asked, sounding concerned.

I nodded, moaning at her through my gag.

"Oh, okay, well I guess I could at least do that for you," Sierra said sweetly. I could feel her climbing onto my face once again, putting all of her weight down, forcing me to hold my breath. "Let's see here. I guess I will change the timer from two hours to 2 minutes. How does that sound?"

I nodded quickly, happy that my time would be up soon. I breathed a sigh of relief into Sierra's guard shorts.

"Well, how about instead of that, I just add six more hours to your time?" Sierra asked, sounding excited at her own idea. I squirmed underneath her, hoping she wasn't serious. "Yes, Yes!" She exclaimed. "That sounds like a perfect idea!"

I heard a beep come from my timer lock, and Sierra hopped off of my face. I then heard the sound of her slipping into her pink flip flops. "I will see you on Monday, Jonathan!"

I tried again to beg for her to let me go, but it was hopeless. I heard my bedroom door close, followed shortly by the front door. I was alone, chained helplessly to my bed for the next six hours, Sierra's clothes still strewn over my bed and body.

12