Caught by my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,637 Followers

She was clearly drunk but I was again gripped with the fear of being caught. Luckily Jane is a quick thinker and introduced me as one of her college friends who would be staying over for a few day while my apartment was being fumigated.

"No problem. Any friend of Jane's is a friend of mine." Her speech was noticeably slurred as she said that.

My mom was wearing an off white silk button down blouse with the top several buttons undone. She was also wearing a short skirt that barely covered her ass. I could tell that she was looking to have some fun dressed like that.

My mom walked past us and gave Jane a quick kiss on the lips and then moved over to me and did the same. I have never had any sexual thoughts about my mother, but after the night I just had everything was fair game.

My mother said she was going to make herself a drink an asked if we wanted one too.

Jane said that she was tired and needed to go to bed. But I hesitate for just long enough for my drunk mom to say "That's ok, Suzy and I can have fun without you."

With that my sister turned on her heels and said "Don't stay up too late ladies."

My mom had already disappeared into the kitchen and returned with our drinks.

She handed me one and plopped down on the couch. I took a sip and realized that it was just straight vodka.

I looked over at my mom and saw that she had already downed most of hers. I moved over to the couch and saw that her head was slouching over and she was spilling her drink onto the couch.

I put my glass down and took her hand to steady it. I could tell that she was out cold. I took her glass and put it down on the table and wondered what I should do.

As I looked down at her I saw that her blouse was open enough for me to see the swell of her breasts. I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her blouse.

I reached down and gave her shoulder a little nudge to see if she would respond. Her head rolled a little further to the side but there was no other reaction. I lifted her head up from under her chin and her mouth gaped open as she sat there completely passed out. I let go of her chin and her head flopped back down.

Feeling bolder I reached down and put my hand on her breast. She still didn't respond so I squeezed her and pinched her nipple through her blouse. At this point I realized that she was wasted. I reached out and unbuttoned two more buttons on her blouse and revealed her sexy breasts. I knelt down between her legs and moved my mouth over to her left nipple. My tongue flicked at it and made circles around it, which elicited a soft moan from my mother but nothing else.

I saw that her skirt was already riding up her thighs and pushed it the rest of the way up. I can't believe my own mom isn't wearing any panties. Her light blond hair was matted down in tight curls around her pussy lips. I could smell her scent and was already getting hard again.

I reached out with my finger and traced a line across her soft pussy lips. I heard another soft moan and nervously looked up to see her head was still flopped over to the side with her mouth wide open.

Feeling more comfortable I pushed my finger into her pussy and felt how wet she was. I pulled my finger out and brought it to my mouth to taste her. She tasted sweet and salty, a mix that seemed familiar.

I pushed her legs further apart and lowered my head to her crotch. My tongue brushed against her pussy pressing against her soft curls. I opened my mouth and began licking her. As my tongue pushed her lips apart I felt something dripping out of her. I looked down and saw what looked like cum dripping out of her pussy. I tasted it and realized that my mom had already been fucked tonight. I suddenly got an idea.

I continued licking the strange cum from her pussy as her soft moans slowly increased. I buried my tongue into her pussy as I pressed my thumb against her clit. I felt her body tensing under me as she came. Her breathing was heavy but she still didn't make any moves.

By now my cock was rock hard again and I needed some release. I remembered that one of the big fights between my parents was that my father wanted more kids but my mom didn't. She ended up having a procedure so that she couldn't, he never forgave her.

I reached down and pushed my cum soaked panties to the side freeing my cock. I lifted myself up and positioned my cock right in front her waiting pussy. Slowly I pushed against her lips and felt my cock sliding into my mothers dripping pussy. Her exposed tits were shaking back and forth as I fucked her on the family couch. I felt my cock expanding inside of her as I came.

I pulled my soft cock out of her and re-buttoned her blouse before heading back upstairs. After I got up to my room I saw that my sister had laid out one of her silk nighties and a fresh pair of panties for me to sleep in. I stripped my clothes off and slipped into my sister's nightie. I collapsed into my bed and passed right out.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,637 Followers
12