Caught by my Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,635 Followers

"I'm sorry, you put on quite a show for us but there is money on the line for one of these other two beautiful girls."

He escorted my mom off of the stage. The crowd happily received my naked cum drenched mom. She took a position in front of the stage to watch the rest of the show but quickly had several guys surround her. I couldn't hear what she said but they all moved away and formed a line behind her.

"Ok, let's get our final round started."

"You thought you could beat me, huh sis?"

"It's not over yet Jane."

A line of four guys formed in front of each of us and I saw that my mother was hard at work with her own line in the crowd. She was now bent over with her hands on the stage. A tall athletic guy with short black hair was furiously fucking her from behind as the announcer shouted "SUCK!"

In the blink of an eye I managed to get his pants down and started sucking.

"This looks like it's going to be a close race between two expert cocksuckers tonight. What a sight!"

As soon as I felt his cock begin to swell I pulled off of him letting him shoot his load all over my face. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that my sister was also in the process to receiving a facial at the same time.

As I pushed the first guy to the side I noticed that my mom was in the same position, but a different guy was now fucking her.

Pulling the next cock out I noticed that his balls were completely shaved just like mine. I briefly wondered if he also liked dressing up like a girl before taking his cock into my mouth.

I worked him with everything that I had. I used my tongue and rubbed his thighs. I even tried rubbing behind his balls but he just wouldn't cum. I started to think about what would make me feel good and then it hit me. Using my finger I wiped up some of the cum from my face and reached around his hips placing my finger against his asshole. He seemed a little startled at first but didn't resist so I proceeded to rub my cum covered fingers all over his asshole. As my first finger slipped inside of him I felt his body tense up and he finally came in my mouth.

I swallowed his first blast but then pulled away as his second and third shots landed on my face.

It looked like Jane and I were neck and neck and my mom was being fucked by what was at least her third guy.

I pulled my next guy over to my and began working on him. At this point I was so horny my cock was making a tent in my panties. I could see my mom getting gang-banged against the stage and knew that I needed some relief. I figured that if she could play with herself on stage so could I.

My hand moved between my legs and started rubbing my cock through my now cum covered panties while I continued sucking his cock. I felt his hips push into me and picked up on his signal. Opening my throat I was able to swallow his entire first blast of cum. I felt so good stroking my own cock on the stage in front of everyone else that I came in my panties at same time he was cumming in my mouth. My cum exploded out of my and filled my panties and dripped down my thigh.

As I got ready for my last cock of the contest I saw that Jane was also getting ready to move on to her final guy.

Our eyes locked for a second as we both worked on freeing the cocks in front of us.

I raced to get him into my mouth. I had to win and show my sister that I could suck cocks better than her.

He grabbed the back of my head with his hands and guided me onto his hard cock. I reached up and rubbed his balls while I sucked him off and immediately felt his cock grow in my mouth. It hardly seemed fair that my final guy would be a two pump chump. Sensing that I had plenty of time I pushed my face further onto him as he came. He filled my mouth with three shots of cum before I finally pulled off to claim my prize.

"And we have a winner!!! The hot number in the silver dress takes the prize."

My sister was stunned when she heard the announcement. She turned her head to look at me as her guy pulled his cock from her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, but you really did a great job here tonight. You should be proud of what you've accomplished."

Turning to me he continued "Now before we give you your prize, we do have one final surprise for you. Since we have so many other horny guys out there we thought we could bring a few of them up here and give you what you want so bad - a nice cum shower. And you don't have to do any work either!"

Suddenly the last guy that my sister was sucking on came over to me and positioned himself between my legs. He was joined by five or six other frat brothers while he began stroking his cock.

All of the guys pulled their pants down and began jerking off inches from my face. I could see my sister and mother standing in the crowd both covered in cum from head to toe.

As the guys crowded around me I couldn't see anything but hands and cocks pumping away. Suddenly I felt something warm hit the back of my head. As I turned to the cock behind me another one to my side began to shoot cum all over me. One by one the cocks erupted all around me. I opened my mouth and managed to catch some of it but there was too much. I was getting hit from every direction. I felt it hit my neck and chest. Cum was dripping down my face and covered my sister's silver junior prom dress.

After the last cock finished covering me the MC came over and handed me an envelope.

"Well that was quite a treat wasn't it?" Not waiting for a response he continued. "I hope you had fun tonight, because we certainly enjoyed having you."

I looked out and saw that the crowd had mostly left. Jane and my mother were standing by the stage waiting for me with their crumpled clothes in hand.

"I can't believe you won Suzy. Good job."

Jane was clearly jealous but seemed genuinely proud of me. My mom mentioned that she had called a cab and it was already waiting. Neither Jane nor my mom bothered putting their clothes back on as we left the party.

The three of us got a few catcalls as we walked through the house and out to the car. As we drove back home Jane turned to me and said.

"You know, I'm the only one who didn't get fucked tonight."

She leaned in and kissed me. Both of our lips were completely covered in cum, I loved it!

While we kissed she moved her body over and threw her right leg over my lap straddling me in the back of the cab. She pushed her tongue into my mouth as her hands fumbled with my dress and panties. Her hand found my semi-erect cock and guided it between her legs. Her hot wet pussy rubbed against my cock as she started humping me.

My cock sprang to attention with my nearly naked cum soaked sister riding me. She lifted her hips up just enough for me to slip into her.

"Oh Suzy! Fuck me!"

She pushed her hips against me and ground her pussy into my cock as the cab sped across town. I didn't have much room to move so Jane did most of the work fucking me but I did my best to push my hips into hers with each thrust. My mom's hand started stroking my right thigh pushing me closer to climax.

Our cab hit a pothole which caused me lift up off my seat, pushing me deeper inside of Jane. Her body tightened up and her pussy contracted around my cock and our bodies briefly flew through the air. My cock exploded as her pussy massaged my hard shaft with its contractions.

Jane collapsed on top of me as her orgasm subsided. We rode the rest of the way home with her on my lap and my cock still buried inside of her.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,635 Followers
12