Caught by my Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Suzy is here to stay!
6.4k words
4.66
112.3k
97
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,641 Followers

I woke up late on Sunday with the distinct taste of cum still in my mouth from the night before. For the life of me I couldn't even remember how many cocks I sucked at the party.

I slowly got myself out of bed and took a long hot shower. It took me a long time to scrub all of the dried cum from my face and body.

Feeling refreshed and knowing that the weekend was almost over I wanted to enjoy one last day as Suzy before I had to go back to school and back to being Brian. So after showering I slipped into a pair of my sister's pajamas. I picked out a purple satin chemise with lace trim and a matching pair of satin boy shorts. After getting dressed I put on a fresh coat of makeup and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast.

My sister, Jane, and mother, Erica, were already seated at the kitchen table enjoying a hot breakfast.

"So, sleepyhead is finally awake!" Jane chided between bites.

"Come on over and join us Suzy, I figured you would be hungry after your performance last night so I made you your favorite omelet."

"Thanks mom." I took a seat between the two of them and poured myself a cup of coffee before digging in.

"What happened to your hair, it looked so pretty?"

"I know, I was going to put my wig back on but it looks ridiculous since it's completely covered in cum! I guess it doesn't matter anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Well after the weekend is over I have to go back to being Brian for school."

"Oh don't worry about that! I called the school and told them that Brian was transferring to another district to finish the year and that his cousin Suzy would be staying with us and would need to finish the year. Of course they wanted to confirm everything so I gave them your sister's cell phone number and she was nice enough to confirm your whole story. With a little creative doctoring of one of your sister's old transcripts we managed to fax over a copy of Suzy's transcript and since the two of you were taking most of the same classes they are going to put Suzy in all of Brian's classes for the remainder of the year. Although, since you missed most of the year so far you will probably have a lot of catching up to do."

"Wow, I can't believe you did all of that for me."

"Suzy, you're my niece I would do anything for you. Although we are going to need to do something more long term about your hair. Starting today you will grow it out as long as you can and in the meantime I can take you to my salon. I have an idea, after breakfast we should all go to the salon and get our hair and nails done."

"That's a great idea mom, I think that will help Suzy feel like a real woman again!"

"Speaking of feeling like a woman, this will never do!"

I felt my mom's hand on my thigh sliding up to my cock that was now making a very visible tent in my sister's panties. She rubbed me through the silky material until I was at full attention. I dropped my fork as her hand slipped into the waistband and started stroking my penis.

She had a firm grip on me as she pumped her hand up and down the length of my shaft under the table. With images of last night still burned in my head and the prospects of a new life as a girl in front of me I erupted inside of the panties. My mom slowly stroked me until the last burst of cum oozed out of the tip of my cock. After she emptied me she pulled her hand up to her mouth and licked my cum off her fingers.

"Jane, why don't you help your cousin get cleaned up and get dressed so that we can go to the salon. I'll finish up down here."

"Ok, mom. Let's go Suzy."

Jane led me from the kitchen and up to her bedroom. As soon as she shut the door she pushed my back onto her bed and climbed on top of me.

Pulling my panties down she looked up at me and said.

"Mom said that I should get you cleaned up and I don't want to disappoint her."

Her mouth quickly landed on my balls as she began to lick my cum off of me. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Not only did I need to cum constantly throughout the day, I had a sister and mother who were eager to help me out.

As Jane lapped up my cum I felt my cock start to come to life again. Suddenly my hard cock was bouncing into her forehead as she licked the base of my shaft clean. Her lips moved up the length of my growing cock until she reached the tip. I watched her face disappear into my lap as she expertly slid my entire penis into her mouth.

After a few minutes of sucking my cock Jane's face reappeared with a mischievous grin framed by her short blond hair.

She straddled my body and crawled up until our lips met. She tasted like sweet perfume mixed with my own salty cum.

She lifted her head up and arched her back pulling on the belt of her robe. Her robe slide off her petite body exposing her bare flesh to me as she reached down to guide my cock into her waiting pussy.

I stared at her perky breasts bouncing in time with her rhythm as she fucked me. Her hands clawed at my chest while she ground her hips into me with each thrust. Her head flew back and her moaning increased.

"OH SUZY, FUCK ME WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRLY COCK!!!!"

I pushed my hips up into her as her body crashed down onto mine. Sweat was dripping down her heaving chest until I felt her pussy clench onto my cock and squeeze me while she came. Her body quivered and her pace slowed down as she climaxed on my cock.

After a minute of her pussy spasming I could tell that her orgasm had subsided when she increased her pace again.

She leaned down and whispered into my ear "I want to feel you cum inside of me Suzy."

Our eyes locked and I felt her hard nipples rubbing against my chest through the satin lingerie that I wore.

I pumped my hips into her with as much force as I could until I felt my cock getting ready to explode again. I gave one last thrust into her and pulled her tightly into me as I buried my cock deep inside of her while I came.

My cock throbbed and filled her pussy with cum.

Jane collapsed on top of me and our two sweating bodies melted into each other while we caught our breath.

"Oh my god Suzy. You're a better lover than most men I know."

"Don't worry Jane, I'm happy to fuck your tight little pussy anytime you want."

"That's enough fun for one morning. We need to get dressed."

The outfit Jane picked out for me was a tight white halter top and a short denim skirt that flared out at my hips. She gave me a pair of red lace panties and a matching red lace bra with her silicone breast inserts. The bra was clearly visible through the thin white shirt and I knew that I would draw plenty of attention dressed like that.

"I guess we need to get you a hat or something since that wig is ruined."

Jane handed me a plain dark baseball cap and said that we should be good until we get to the salon.

Jane wore a simple dress but chose not to wear a bra or panties underneath. We both wore black high heels.

We met my mom downstairs and headed to the salon. My mom was wearing a tight black dress that clung to every curve of her body. From the looks of it she wasn't wearing any underwear either, but I would have to wait until later to find out for sure.

My mother led us to her salon and went ahead to make the arrangements while we waited in the front lounge area. After several minutes she came back to us and said that they were ready for us. She mentioned that she arranged for us all to have manicures and pedicures and for me to get my hair done.

We walked to a back room that had three chairs and a half dozen Korean stylists waiting for us. My mother introduced Jane as her daughter and me as her niece and then took off my hat. She told them that I had tried to give myself a haircut when I was drunk and needed to get a weave until it grew back. I was not entirely convinced that they believed her story but they nodded along anyway.

We took our seats and the stylists quietly went to work on our hands and feet. I was very aware that the stylist working on my feet had an excellent view of my panty covered cock every time she lifted one of my legs up to work on my nails. The thought of her seeing my panties and my mother and sister showing off their bare pussies was starting to make me aroused while two other women started working on my hair.

We decided on a natural tone of light brown hair that would match my own hair but would come down just past my shoulders.

The stylist assured us that it would look completely natural and that with their special technique I would be able to do anything with my new hair that I would normally do like shower or even pull on it.

While one woman worked on my hair another moved next to my head and I heard a loud POP followed by a sharp pain in my ear. I realized too late that she just pierced my ear. She wiped it clean with an alcohol swab and then inserted a small earring. Quietly she moved to my other side and repeated the process.

The whole process took much longer than I imagined it would but I relished every minute of it. I felt so feminine in my sister's clothes while having my nails done. The woman working on my feet would occasionally massage my calves while she chatted with the other women in Korean. From time to time they would all break out in a round of giggling.

All of the attention was starting to get to me and my cock started to get hard while I was getting a leg massage. My right foot was propped up on her leg and my knee was pushed out to the side giving her a perfect view of my growing cock straining against the thin lace panties.

I heard her laugh and then say something in Korean to the other women who all broke out in laughter as well.

"I knew it. You a sissy boy."

She said in a thick Korean accent as she reached up under my skirt and grabbed my cock through my panties.

She turned to the other stylists and cooed "And she has such a hard thing for such a pretty girl."

She lifted up the hem of my denim skirt so that everyone could get a good look at my cock poking out from my lace panties.

All of those eyes on me while she played with my cock got me so horny that I spread my legs even further apart as she moved between my thighs. In an instant all I could see was the top of her head as she bent over and pulled my cock into her mouth. As soon as the moist warmth of her mouth touched my cock I exploded into her. Her hand stroked the base of my shaft while she sucked on the tip of my cock swallowing all of my cum.

"You might look like girl but you taste like man."

She pushed herself back onto her stool and tucked my cock back into my panties before resuming her work on my toenails as if nothing had happened.

Another twenty minutes passed before they were all finished with us. My mom chatted with the woman at the front of the store and paid for our treatment while I admired my new hair and nails. Even though my nails were not very long yet, they looked amazing with a thick coat of dark red polish that the stylist said was perfect for my skin tone.

I spent several minutes in front of the mirror flipping my hair and posing with my new look.

I felt more and more like a real girl every day.

On our way out of the salon my mom mentioned that the woman who did my toes suggested we stop at a store that was down the street from the salon that might have some special items that would be perfect for me.

Since we had the rest of the day free we decided to walk over and see what they had.

I had never been to this part of town and was surprised to find that around the corner from my mom's salon was a row of adult bookstores, sex shops, and strip clubs.

The address that we had led us to a storefront that looked half-abandoned. The two small windows in the front had been blocked off by cinder blocks and the sign above the door, which read 'Don's Pleasure Palace', looked like it was about to fall off the wall.

All three of us were surprised at how clean and bright the store was after we walked in. There was a cash register in the front of the store next to the door that was on a raised platform. Behind the register was an older man with thick graying hair and a neatly trimmed beard.

"Welcome ladies, my name is Don and if you have any questions at all please free to ask."

Don loomed over us from his perch behind the register.

The rest of the store looked like a regular retail store with aisles of merchandise going down the middle. That is where the similarity ends to a regular store. On one side of the store the aisles were filled with DVDs and magazines and on the other side there were racks of clothing. The walls had shelves that extended the entire length of the store and proudly displayed a mind-boggling array of sex toys.

"There is something you can help us with. My niece, Suzy, has some special needs and we were told that we could find what we were looking for here."

Jane was already browsing the clothing section by the time he responded.

"No problem at all. I think you will find that we have everything that little Suzy could possibly need here."

Don picked up a phone and spoke into it before turning his attention back to us.

"I'll have one of our salespeople help you out. And don't be afraid to touch anything."

My mother and I spent the next few minutes browsing the magazine racks while we waited for someone to help us. I was immediately drawn to the magazine 'Men in Panties' and was getting really turned on looking through the pages at men in various states of undress while flashing their hard cocks in silky panties. My favorite pictures were ones with a hard cock straining against the thin fabric with a wet spot near the tip where some of his thick cream had seeped through the material and pooled up on the outside.

The other magazine I flipped through had pictures of men dressed as women, some more convincing than others, with women sucking on their cocks. I loved the close up shots of a woman's head under a skirt with her lips wrapped around the thick hard shaft of a cock and his silky panties bunched up around his thighs. Some of the women had cum dripping out of their mouths and plastered all over their faces.

I was already getting hard again looking through the magazines when a woman walked up to us and introduced herself in a thick smokey voice.

"Hi, my name is Shannon. Don tells me that you are looking for some special items. I think I can help you out."

"Hi Shannon, my name is Erica. This is my niece Suzy and we are putting ourselves in your hands."

"Follow me and you won't be disappointed."

Shannon was much taller than me and had a fuller figure too. She had long blond hair and thick full lips. She was wearing a very short black sequined dress that only covered her panties by a handful of inches. Her dress had slits cut up the sides showing off her legs up to the top her hips which also revealed a thin black strip of fabric that must have been her panties. The front of her dress had a plunging neckline that ended in the middle of her firm stomach with only a small piece of sequined fabric attached below her breasts preventing her magnificent large breast from exploding out of it. The soft round sides of her breasts were clearly on display and jiggled with every movement she made. Her long legs were accentuated by a pair of clear platform heels that left her towering over my mother and I.

"Why don't I pick out a few items and then we can go back to the dressing room to try them on."

"I guess that sounds good."

"Don't worry honey, I have excellent taste." Shannon said with a wink.

She grabbed a shopping basket and led us through the store picking up various items along the way. I was so focused on watching her hips swaying through the store that I didn't even notice what she picked up.

We ended our tour of the store at the entrance to a dark hallway lined with doors on one side.

"Erica why don't you wait here and I will take little Suzy back to the dressing room, ok?"

"As long as I get a fashion show when you're all done!"

"Oh, that won't be a problem. Why don't you wait in here and you will be able to see everything."

Shannon opened up one of the doors and led my mother in. Reemerging from the room she then led me through another doorway at the end of the hall.

The dressing room was a large room shaped like a half circle. There were several chairs and a small table against the long back wall opposite a row of full length mirrors that formed a semi-circle. The room was lit by several bare red light bulbs that hung from the ceiling.

Shannon led me to the center of the room and placed the basket down on the table.

"Now let's see what we are working with first."

Shannon took my hand and held it above my head while she slowly twirled me around.

"Not too bad"

Her hands roamed across my body squeezing my breasts and gripping my hips. Her hands trailed down my sides onto my bare legs before sliding back up and under my skirt. Her hand ended up on my cock and she gently massaged me through the lace panties.

"Just as I thought. The first thing you need are some more appropriate panties. I have just the thing."

Shannon turned around and fished a pair of thong panties from the shopping basket holding them out in front of me. They looked like a normal pair of pink silk panties with two little pink bows on the sides.

"These have a little compartment right in the front panel made for someone just like you."

Moving closer to me her hands again moved under my skirt. She hooked her fingers inside the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs.

I stepped out of the panties and into the pink pair as she slide them up my legs nestling the strap of the thong between my ass cheeks.

Shannon crouched down in front of me and lifted up the front of my skirt while she explained how to insert my cock in the hidden panel in the front of the panties. She explained that the material was soft on the outside like regular panties, but strong enough on the inside that once my cock was positioned properly it would prevent me from getting hard.

She stood up in front of me and with one hand still on my crotch she moved in and kissed me. Our lips met and her tongue slid right into my mouth while her hand massaged my now smooth crotch. Her other hand moved up my body and grabbed me behind my neck pulling me into her embrace. I reached up under her short dress and took her ass in my hands.

We kissed like that for several minutes until she broke away.

"See, no more hard penis to get in the way."

I touched myself with my hand and realized that my cock had disappeared and it felt just like I was caressing a woman's panty covered crotch.

Looking over at Shannon I saw that she was lifting up the hem of her dress to reveal that she too was wearing a pair of the same panties in black.

"See, just like mine!"

With that she slid them down her legs revealing her own 8 inch cock. She let her dress fall back down, but the front of it bunched up around her hard cock preventing it from covering up her little secret.

"I see you are using inserts. Those may look very natural, but they just don't feel real. We have a wide selection of inserts you could choose from in various sizes but I would recommend something more realistic for you."

She reached back into the basket and pulled out a pair of silicon breasts.

"These should match your skin tone perfectly and once we glue them on they will look just like they were yours. They aren't cheap but they will fool anyone. Do you want to try them on?"

"Yes, please." I nodded eagerly as I spoke.

Shannon pulled my halter top over my head and reached around to unhook my red lace bra.

"Don't worry, this will only take a minute."

She pulled put a tube of glue and massaged it into my chest before carefully pressing the silicone breasts onto me one at a time. She had me hold them in place and told me that the glue will dry in 5 minutes.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,641 Followers
12