Caught by my Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers

While I stood holding my new breasts I was amazed at how real they felt in my hands.

These were even a little bit bigger than the inserts that my sister gave me. Shannon spent the time digging through the items in the basket and arranging things on the table until she turned around and told me to let go.

Slowly I released my grip and watched in amazement as my new boobs hung proudly in the air as I admired my new body in one of the full length mirrors.

Shannon took a minute to smooth out the edges of the rubber where it met my skin until the lines were invisible.

"That glue should last about a week or so and is water proof so you can even shower with it. These should be perfect for you until you decide to do something a little more permanent."

Shannon led me away from the mirror and had me face the back wall and bend over the table.

"Now I want to show you another nice feature of those panties. The back strap of the thing is split just like crotchless panties. This is designed to give you easy access."

As soon as she said that I felt something cold and wet pressing against my backside.

"Now take a deep breathe"

"unnggghhhh"

Without warning I felt a gigantic rubber cock penetrate me and slide deep inside of my ass.

"Now you can have all of the fun you want without having to take your panties off or worry about moving any fabric around."

She forcefully fucked my ass with the rubber cock while she spoke. I barely heard her through the combined feeling of pain and pleasure. As she continued to force the large cock into my ass I felt myself stretching out to allow room for the cock and the pain slowly receded.

After several minutes of me grunting through the hardest ass fucking of my life she slowly pulled the cock from me and gave me a chance to catch my breath.

Moments later I felt something warm pressing against my stretched out asshole and slowly push into me.

Shannon's hand reached around and caressed me where my cock used to be while she filled me up with her cock.

"OH GOD!!!"

"Your asshole is nice and tight. I knew you would be a good fuck."

She fucked me much more slowly and purposefully with her own cock than she did with the dildo. Every time she pushed fully inside of me she rocked her hips into my ass and worked her penis around in a small circle before slowly pulling back out of me.

I felt so fucking horny getting fucked by this woman with my cock completely hidden and constrained. I wanted to explode but I couldn't.

Slowly Shannon increased her pace into a steady rhythm. I matched each deep thrust with a moan. Faster and faster, harder and harder she pounded my ass. Her skin was slapping against my own until it stopped.

Her cock exploded inside of me shooting streams of hot sticky cum deep into my ass. She continued to grind into me as her penis throbbed. I felt her cum oozing out of me and dripping down my thigh while she stayed buried inside.

Eventually she pulled herself out and turned me around.

"Well that was nice. You've been such a good girl I want to give you something special too."

She pushed me back until My backside was pressed against the edge of the table. I watched in the mirrors as she knelt down in front of me and pulled my aching cock from my new sissy panties. I was thrilled to see her head disappear under my skirt while she sucked my cock, just like in the magazines.

Her full lips felt heavenly wrapped around my pole. She expertly sucked me off until I came in no time at all. As soon as I felt the first shot of cum moving through my cock she pulled her head back and let it hit her face. She continued stroking me while I shot three more loads of cum onto her face and chest.

She must have seen which magazine I was thumbing through earlier because this is exactly what I wanted!

She stuffed my soft cock back into my panties and again brought her mouth to mine. This time our kiss tasted like my own juices as the cum on her face smeared all over mine throughout our embrace.

I broke away from her and started to kiss down her neck, making sure to lick up all of my cum as I did. I lingered between her breasts and pulled one out from her dress so that I could suck on her nipple which was rock hard by now.

"Mmmmm..... I like that."

After making sure that she was all clean I stepped back to take in another look at her.

"Since you like my breasts so much, maybe you want a pair like these of your own one day. Take this number, I used a great doctor who specializes in this type of thing. Think about it."

She handed me a card and the basket and told me that she picked out several pairs of panties with matching bras, several lingerie outfits, and a couple of toys to play with too.

"Now I have to get back to the store, enjoy your new wardrobe honey."

She helped me into the matching pink bra and handed me my halter top before giving me another little kiss and then led me back to the hallway where my mother was waiting.

"So, do you want your fashion show now?"

"Oh I saw plenty!"

She opened up the door to the room she was in and I saw that each of those full length mirrors was really one sided glass and that each of these booths had a horny guy jerking off while I was fucked by Shannon.

I felt a little embarrassed at the revelation but also felt turned on thinking about all of those anonymous men watching me like that.

I just might have to come back sometime for another show.

"Now it's my turn"

My mom turned to me with a devilish smile and held up a black rubber dildo.

"Why don't you wait here, I'm not sure if I want to buy this one yet."

My mom left me in the little room behind the one-way mirror while she disappeared down the hallway.

Except for the mirrored wall, the room was just like the one they had at the frat party the night before. There was a little seat for me and a hole cut out of each of the other two walls.

I took a seat and waited for my mother to reemerge in the other room.

The door opened and she stepped seductively into the room holding the tip of the cock to her mouth. She had already pushed up the hem of her dress high on her thighs and casually walked the perimeter of the room showing off her long sexy legs.

After making a full lap, pausing briefly in front of each mirror she moved one of the chairs to the center of the room and took a seat with her legs spread as far as she could. Her dress bunched up around her hips giving anyone watching a perfect view of her wet pussy.

She slowly moved the tip of the rubber cock down from her mouth making a trail down her neck and chest. Her hips were grinding against the chair in anticipation of her performance. One hand moved up to her breast as the tip of the cock made its way down to her exposed pussy.

She grabbed and massaged her breast through her dress while pushing the tip of the cock against her gaping hole.

I was mesmerized by my mother who was about to fuck herself with a big black dildo while a bunch of anonymous men watched. She was so fucking hot I felt my own cock swelling against the confinement of my new sissy panties aching to be freed.

The tip of the cock slipped right into her wet pussy forcing a loud moan to escape her.

I was transfixed on the show in front of me rubbing myself when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye.

By now, I was very familiar with this situation as a hard cock pushed through one of the holes in my booth.

I couldn't take my eyes off of my mother masturbating but I desperately wanted that cock too.

I leaned into it while trying to keep my eyes focused on my mom and my mouth missed the target completely. I ended up pushing my cheek into the cock before correcting my aim and wrapping my lips around him.

"Ohhhhhhh...."

She was moaning louder now as she writhed in the chair with the cock buried deep inside of her. She had pulled the top of her dress down exposing her luscious tits for everyone. One hand was pinching her nipple while the other was forcing the rubber cock as deep as it would go.

I felt the pulsing vein of the cock sliding across my lip as I took in his whole shaft. He wasn't very long and I had no problem fitting it all in my mouth.

My nose bumped against the wall of the booth as I worked on his penis. I pulled my head back as far as I could go and kept my lips tightly around his flesh while I pushing him back into me.

"Ohhh GOD YESSSS...."

I saw out of the corner of my eye that my mom's arms had dropped to her sides while she sat there enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm before returning my attention to the cock in my mouth.

I was sliding up and down his meat as fast as I could when the door next to me suddenly opened. I felt like her was getting ready to cum and didn't want to stop.

His cock erupted in my mouth as a shadow stood over me. His cock twitched in my mouth as he unloaded his cum into me. After I swallowed everything I turned to find my mother standing next to me with a big dopey grin on her face.

"That was quite a show mom"

"Well, you just never know with these things. Sometimes you need to try before you buy."

We found Jane in the front of the store and paid for everything that Shannon picked out for me in addition to a few things that Jane and my mom picked out, including her big black dildo.

As we walked back to the car my mom mentioned that since it was still kind of early we should do something fun before going home. She suggested that we dump our bags at the car and head over to one of the strip clubs that she noticed had a sign advertising ladies night.

She didn't get any arguments from Jane or myself so we dropped off our bags and headed over to the 'Boom Boom Room' which was across the street from the Don's.

Since it was still pretty early there weren't a lot of women in the place so the dozen or so male strippers in the main room were all walking around waiting for customers.

We took a table in the back corner of the room with a good view of the center stage. The stage was an elevated platform in the middle of the room with a stripper pole on either end.

There were two strippers dancing on the stage when we arrived. They were both giving all of their attention to a small group of women who appeared to be generous tippers at the other end of the room.

A tall handsome man came over to us wearing only a bow tie around his neck and tight black Speedo style shorts. He took our drink order and since it was ladies night drinks were free. A few minutes later he returned with three cosmos and moved on to the next table.

My mother made a toast to hot guys with hard cocks and we settled in to enjoy the show while sipping on our drinks.

After a few songs passed, three strippers came over to us and asked if we wanted lap dances. My mom generously offered to treat us and the three guys quickly got down to business.

The stripper who I ended up with said his name was Jose. He had a slight accent and an incredibly tanned body with a thin layer of oil covering his muscles. He had short black hair and wore a tiny leopard print g-string bikini bottom that barely contained his obviously large package.

The three of them danced for us grinding their asses into out laps and thrusting their cocks into our faces. As soon as Jose was positioned between my legs I spread them further out in a very un-lady like manner to allow him to move closer to me.

His hips swayed with the music and his bulging bikini bounced inches from my face.

I reached out and grabbed his tight thighs running my hands all over his soft oiled skin.

I kissed and licked the warm thin fabric of Jose's g-string as pushed his cock into my face. I couldn't take it anymore and with both hands I reached for his hard cock and fondled him through the fabric.

I pulled on his waistband until the glistened head of his cock popped out and hit me in my face. With one hand on his balls and the other hand on the base of his cock I leaned in and kissed the tip of his penis licking up his pre-cum.

He pushed his hips into me as I swallowed his thick cock in my mouth while I stroked him with my hand. My head moved up and down his cock while my hand worked him faster and faster. The music stopped just as he was erupting into my mouth. I started making longer slower motions with my mouth as I drained him of his salty juices.

He finished cumming as the next song was starting up. Pulling up his g-string he leaned in and told me that a girl with my talents would make a good cocktail waitress at the club. They invite amateurs who like to show off without wanting to strip to waitress during the week. The only requirement is that you wear lingerie.

I promised to think about it before he headed back to the other tables.

"Good job Suzy, he was huge!"

"I know, I'm so jealous!"

"Oh come on, don't be silly."

The three of us laughed all the way home.

Back at the house my mom told my sister to dig out all of her old school clothes for me. My school had a dress code that required girls to wear dark pleated skirts and white button down shirts. There was no requirement about the length of the skirt or any other part of the outfit but I would definitely need to borrow some things from my sister before my first day back at school on Monday.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,652 Followers
12