Caught by the Past Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers

Eventually you're tummy's bloated with cum and piss. You've satisfied all four guys but at some considerable cost. You're a complete mess. Your once gorgeous lipstick is smeared over your face. Your dramatic mascara run, your dress hardly recognisable and your nappy is soaked full. Your dress is ruined horribly stained with urine and you smell quite repulsive. You struggle to climb from under the table. Cum is dribbling from your mouth and is matted in your hair. The four lads are just finishing their meal. You turn to James.

'Can I take a bath?' you plead.

'What's up slut don't you want our scraps? Or have you eaten enough?' The lads all grin and you notice their plates are clean.

James lifts your skirts while Ian peels back your rubber panties. James slips his hand into your wet nappy and fondles your bum.

'Sure, of course you can bath, you need it,' he says adopting his more pleasant manner. 'You know where it is and I've laid some clean clothes out on my bed. But hurry up and get your butt back down here or you'll miss the fun.'

You're delighted to get out of the wet nappy and dress, wash your teeth and soak yourself in a hot bath. When spotlessly clean and fresh you wrap a fluffy towel around your chest and skip into James bedroom for your clothes.

On the bed lays a sheer babydoll, another suspender belt, nylons, silk panties and a bra. There is no dress or skirt but you're grateful for something clean and dry to wear. You feel very indulgent as the silk caresses your smooth skin. You feel sensual, chic and dangerously luxurious. You brush your hair, step into some strappy stiletto sandals, reapply your make-up, clip on some long earrings and complete your outfit with a beautiful necklace. After a few minutes pleased with your ensemble you skip downstairs in the heels and cross the lounge in a Mae West slink. The lads are ecstatic. Their eyes stick out as if on stalks. You feel like sex on legs! You're delighted, your new outfit is a success and you flick the babydoll upwards so they could easily see your pretty matching panties. They make you twirl and mince in front of them as they relax with full stomachs and drained cocks in front of the TV.

Later as you fetch drinks from the kitchen James comes up silently behind you.

'Sissy,' he says very quietly, in that amazing cool, smooth voice. 'Thanks for coming and being such a good sport. You do understand, don't you, why I wanted you here tonight.'

You turn and look at him, feeling like fainting, and he smiles back at you with his dark eyes but you don't understand not really.

And then the door flew open.

'Can I have a drink too? Karen asks wandering into the kitchen. She's wearing a tight pvc black catsuit and extremely high heeled boots. You can't believe it's her.

You look shamefaced. 'K... K... Karen,' you stutter. 'I didn't expect to see you tonight.'

She stares at you open mouthed her face turning scarlet with rage. 'No obviously.' but then she grins, '...but I planned to see you.' She exchanges a knowing glance at James and everything becomes clear.

'K... K... Karen, it's you. You're that girl. All those years ago at the holiday camp - at the fancy dress.'

She takes a drink from your outstretched arms and looks you up and down with a sparkle in her eyes. 'And you're the pretty girl who won first prize.' she titters.

'As a fairy,' you add.

'Precisely,' she laughs

James grows impatient. 'Lets get on. Forget the girl's reunion. And Wow! Karen You look foxy,' Karen smirks and in acknowledgement gives him, not you a cuddle. You're mortified, you're humiliated. You never intended Karen to see you in lingerie. You want to hide but she's other plans. She looks you straight in the eyes and then examines your pretty babydoll, stroking the fake fur trim and caressing your silk panties.

'Oh! Darling you look so pretty and I see you've been playing with my boyfriend James.' She walks around you, giggling, examining your bra, babydoll, stockings and heels. 'What would your mother think now?' She laughs again but this time she sounds cold and sinister. She pauses before pushing your bosoms together to see your ample cleavage.

'Hmm! Nice tits,' she says giving your padding a gentle squeeze before resuming her serious frown. 'From what I can remember Mummy dear didn't appreciate your delight when wearing my pretty dress, so I can imagine she'd be horrified to learn you wore a similar dress tonight. And now... Well that's a different story.'

You blush and cover your crutch with one hand and your chest with the other in an act of retaining some modesty.

'Her punishment rather backed fire didn't it?'

You open your mouth to protest but don't know what to say. Instead she flicks an old crumpled photograph in your direction. It lands near your feet and you stoop cautiously to pick it up. It's true the camera can't lie. The fairy dress your wearing in the photo is beautiful and identical to the one you wore earlier. In one tiny hand you hold the first price trophy and the wand in the other. You're wearing a sunny smile that threatens to split your face in two. Karen with the second prize stands to your left and a very young James, third prizewinner is on your right.

'Oh my God!' you gasp. 'It's you James.'

'I'd have won if it wasn't for you,' Karen sneers. She slaps your bottom hard and it stings uncomfortably. 'But I don't bare a grudge.' She slaps you again and your tanned backside begins to throb. 'So tell me... how did my leather skirt and fishnets look on you, huh?'

'They where yours?' you gasp.

'Mmm! Yes everything WAS mine.' She pulls the elastic waistband of your panties and lets it snap back on you buttocks. 'But it's yours now. You boys do make me laugh. It's typical that you get turned on by all this lacy lingerie. I personally find it so demeaning. You wouldn't find me dressing like a bimbo slut nowadays but I guess I can't talk for everyone and it's so nice to see you've found your place. I see you're not so straight and pure. We've found your little kink, I knew we would.'

She turns to James who grins broadly.

'I assume he's past your slut test James?' She winks at you and twiddles her little finger in the air. 'Tight or loose,' she chirps between chuckles. 'Tight or loose.'

James joins in and slaps your arse too. 'Oh our little Sissy's past with flying colours, even my friends will agree she can be quite accommodating.' James raises an eyebrow and you feel dirty, tricked and sluttish.

Suddenly you feel underdressed. You want to put your trousers back... Or do you? You're ashamed to admit it but you've had a great time dressing as James pretty girl. You've enjoyed being told what to do, sucking cock and being admired by other men.

'Well,' Karen says as if reading your mind, 'Welcome abroad to our merry band. We've all got a secret longing, a hidden kink and now you'll have so much fun partying. We can dress you up and you can join in with our games. There's so much of OUR life you haven't experienced.' The other lads all walk into the kitchen and stare at you approvingly.

'Your mother was right all those years ago. You're a complete sissy who enjoys being a girl. You've got a lot to thank James, he's awoken your longing and now you can enjoy life.

'But why you,' you cry.

Karen exchanges a nod to the lads who all grab an arm. 'That's easy,' she purrs, 'Is our whore suitably prepared?'

''Oh! Yes madam,' James says proudly, 'to your exact specifications.;

'Hmm!' She smiles reassuringly and you let them fling you over the kitchen table with eager anticipation. 'You've been in a playful mood. Now it's my turn for some fun,' she sneers. 'I've waited a long time to do this.' She stands behind you as you lay spread-eagled over the table. She flicks your soft babydoll over your back and whisks your skimpy panties down to your knees. You shiver with apprehension and unrestricted they slide down your smooth legs and cascade to the floor as Karen kicks your legs apart. All the redness had disappeared, and your arse looks spectacularly smooth, tight and youthful. Karen rubs a palm over your curvy, firm rounded flesh, pausing at your orifice pressing the opening as if testing the ripeness of fruit at the market.

'Nice,' She drools. 'Just right!'

'What are you doing?' you ask twisting your head to one side. You see little. Karen stands behind you menacingly and as you gaze open mouthed she unzips the front of her tight catsuit. She's not wearing a bra or knickers. You see her firm breasts and her proud nipples poking through the opening of her suit and your cock begins to tingle yet again. Hands on her hips she smiles wickedly. Guy passes her a long phallic instrument as if in a relay race. She thanks him and effortlessly inserts the double-headed dildo deep inside her.

'I assume James has prepared you nicely,' she says as she greases her huge dildo lovingly giving you plenty of time to dwell on the forthcoming ordeal. 'Now, Slut, I want to hear you thank us and be grateful for what you're about to receive.'

You giggle like a silly teenager and feel its wetness smear your arse cheeks. She prises open your buttocks. You gasp as she presses her cock against your sphincter. You can't resist pushing back against the hardness.

'Look lads! The whore wants me to fuck her arse!!'

She's right and this time you offer little resistance and open graciously.

'Mmm!' she coos thrusting her hips forward gliding it in you with ease. There's no stopping her and you feel her push with one long thrust, moving her hips, pushing the cock deep into your belly. You struggle slightly, mainly for effect, but the lads hold you firm as Karen begins to pump you're rounded arse rhythmically.

'Thank you, Thank you,' you squeal knowing they're right your life will never be the same. Lead me to the party!

What party plans had Karen and James in mind? What do you wear? where did you go and does your mother ever find out your kinky secret?

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Perverse Plan Hot wife turns hubby into a crossdressing sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy Girl Forever Pt. 01 Feminized sissy is trained by loving Mistress.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized By My Mother Ch. 01 Shemale mother makes son a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories