Caught by the Police

Story Info
Crossdresser caught in the act by police.
1.5k words
3.93
67.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off a little history about me before I begin, I am now a 24 year old bi-sexual cross dresser who has been doing what I do for about 11 years now. I like to pick up men in public places and take them home or just mess around wherever I meet them at. I used to go to a local lake to meet guys but police attention made that hard to do so now I go about 20 miles away to a adult movie store where there's a lot more action then I ever thought. Now to the story.....

It was a usual day for me, I work 3pm to 11pm so usually when I got off work id have my dress up clothes already in the car, which wasn't much anyways. My usual outfit consisted of a red thong with matching bra, black lace top stockings and a lace garter belt and that's it. What I normally do is get to the rest area just before the adult movie store and go to the restroom and change into my undergarments then make my way to the store, but this time I decided to get dressed once I got to the store. So I pulled around to the back of the store where I normally sit and wait on guys to pull up and ask if I'm giving head or whatever. Once I was parked I got out of the car and immediately dropped my pants and removed my shirt and briefs and proceeded to get dressed. I got completely dressed in just enough time before a car came pulling in and pulled up next to me and asked if I was waiting on someone and I gave him the normal response of no and he asked if I wanted a blowjob and I told him I was actually looking to give one and maybe more. So he asked if I knew of a place we could go and I told him to follow me.

I drove down a little dirt road about 2 miles from the movie store and once I was a good half mile to a mile down the road I pulled over to the side of the road and killed my car. He got out and walked up to my drivers door and opened it for me and just stood there with his mouth open staring at the sight before him. I asked if something was wrong and he just shook his head no and said he didn't expect to find someone like me in this area we lived in since its pretty much a small town that's pretty conservative. I told him I was far from normal by any means and asked if he still wanted a blowjob or not and with that he unzipped his pants and pulled out what seemed like a good 8 inches of cockmeat for me to feast on. Trust me, I didn't hesitate and went straight to work on this glorious piece of steak before me and I was soon thanked as he exploded in my mouth and wiped his cock on my face and went to pull his pants up when a car came speeding up and sliding to a stop on the dirt road. As soon as the car killed its headlights I could see that it was a cop and here I was in nothing but women's lingerie and a face covered in cum as a guy was zipping up his pants.

The officer stepped out of his patrol car and told us to not let him interrupt and started unzipping his pants as well and the guy I had originally met told the officer he was sorry and would never do anything like this again if he could just go. The officer waved him off and said he was free to go and the guy jumped in his car and left just as the officer got on his radio and called for backup. When asked what reason he needed backup he replied he had a violent and angry drunk on his hands so he was going to need help. Within a few minutes 2 more cars came pulling up with lights and sirens blaring and the other officers jumped out only to see some trashy looking whore in her lingerie on her knees sucking their co-workers cock. They knew what was going on so they unzipped their pants and presented their weapons for inspection. The first officer(I'm just going to call them 1 2 and 3) stood me up and turned me around and bent me over and told me to touch my toes and to stick out my ass as much as possible to make it easier for him to get in my tight backside. Number 2 came walking up and laid on the ground beneath me and aimed his cock at my face and grabbed my head and continued to fold me up like a pretzel to be able to reach his cock with my mouth while standing.

Number 2 grabbed me by the ears and started fucking my face like it was a pussy while number 1 pounded away at my ass so hard our balls were slapping together causing a slapping sound to mix with the grunts and groans of the officers. If only they knew I wasn't suffering but instead I was in slut heaven and loving every minute of it. Then number 3 started getting aggravated because he hadn't gotten any action and the other 2 had been going at it for over 30 minutes so he said he wanted a piece of ass. Number 1 told him he wasn't done but he figured my asshole stretched enough for his cock so it would probably stretch enough for 2 cocks after a little pain and discomfort on my part. So number 1 and number 2 withdrew their raging pricks from my body and number 3 laid on the ground and number 1 and 2 stood at attention waiting on me. I was instructed to sit on number 3s cock and ride him and finish sucking number 2 off.

So I slowly lowered myself onto the cock of number 3 as number 2 positioned himself in front of me and shoved his cock back down my throat. Number 1 got on his knees behind me and lowered himself down enough to aim his cock at my backdoor and started knocking and knocking hard at that. It felt like I was literally being split in half and the pain ran all the way up my spine straight to my brain which told me to scream in agony but when I tried my yells were muffled by a cock fucking my throat. Number 1 and 3 got a rhythm going pretty quick and before I knew it number 3 was yelling at me to get off his dick now and once I was up him and number 1 stood behind me as I was bent over and sucking number 2s dick and started shooting stream after stream of hot love juice all over my ass cheeks and asshole. Number 2 saw this and it caused his balls to tighten and his cock to swell in my mouth. I prayed he would pull out because I prefer to be cummed on not in. and of course he did, he pulled out and started shooting his load all over my face and wiped his cock on my face and made me suck him and the other 2 officers cocks clean.

After they all felt their cocks were clean enough they zipped back up and grabbed my arms and escorted me to the front of one of the patrol cars and turned me around and spanked my cum covered ass a couple times then fed me the cum they had gotten on their hands. Then they turned me around to face the car again and pointed at my cum covered face and laughed as they pulled my thong down exposing my rock hard cock and slapped it a couple times and threw me on the ground and told me to watch out because they would be on the lookout for me and they wont forget what I looked like cause they had video of it on the patrol car. After that night ive gotten completely and utterly careless just hoping I would get caught again, except the 2 dicks in my ass at one time thing, there's no way I could like that but the rest I loved.

Well, that's one of my many adventures and it is very true, I right only true accounts. There's other stories but I don't always have time to type them up so if you want to hear one let me know and maybe I can let you in on a little sexual deviancy or something, plus all feedback is very much appreciated, I love hearing what people think about my stuff.