Caught Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother Sister...
3.2k words
4.46
210.3k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers

I was trying to convince my 19 year old college freshman sister, 10 months older than I am, that 99.9% of all guys masturbate.

"Not just occasionally," I said, "routinely."

She looked dubious.

"My theory? Masturbation is hardwired into the male brain and guys can't help themselves."

She laughed and said, "Good theory. I always knew you were a pervert. But at least a damn well adjusted and, might I add, a very well hung pervert."

I laughed too.

"Wait, that means, whoa, that means Dad....., masturbates?"

"I don't want to think about him masturbating either, but I guarantee he does, even if he and Mom fuck routinely and often. Jesus, I don't want to think about them fucking, but you know they do. It's a given. Masturbation feels so good. We need the build-up and release. We need it more often and at times that just aren't convenient for fucking."

"Jesus Jake, I just can't believe it."

"Well believe big sister. Believe."

"Does Mom know?"

"Maybe, maybe not. Probably not. Women often perceive it as a failing on their part. Really has nothing to do with them. It is just the way it is."

I had been home alone. I hadn't had sex since last weekend and was feeling a little tense, to say the least, and had decided to give myself relief. As I sometimes do, I was coaxing my cock slowly to the edge, backing off, and edging again to get that wonderful build up of tension that gives a good payoff when patience is practiced. Anyone who edges for a significant amount of time knows exactly what I am referring to.

Problem is, as I prolonged the payoff, I got sucked more and more into the intensity of the build up and my focus narrowed more and more to just my dick. It was taking incredible concentration to not tip over the edge, to stay on the edge and not pass that point of no return. I never heard my sister's car. I never heard her enter the house. I never heard her walk down the hallway. I never heard her stop just outside my room. I had no idea she was watching me through my barely cracked open bedroom door.

My stiff hard-on was leaking pre-cum copiously onto my abdomen. I had let go of my cock, which remained poised, twitching and bobbing with a life of its own. I couldn't delay or prolong the release demanded by the organ between legs my any longer. I grasped my erect pre-cum coated shaft and hand fucked its length watching its purple head disappear in and out of my palm. My hips involuntarily thrust into my hand as I fucked myself to an intense orgasm. I moaned as I humped violently into the tight grip of my hand. I climaxed. The force and intensity of the ensuing contractions blanked out my surroundings. I was totally focused on the fierce sensations as each ejaculatory squeeze pumped rope after rope of thick jizz onto my stomach and chest. The exquisite sensation swelling within my pelvis and cock threatened to burst open, then temporarily relieved as the pent up juice was forced from the end of my cock and spurted through the air and added to the pool of white cum on my chest. The pleasurable sensations spread out from my cock in warm relaxing waves through my body and limbs.

The prolonged edging and build-up of tension resulted in one of my more intense orgasms. As the volume of each ejaculation began to decrease, my pinpoint focus receded as well. The sharp intake of breath penetrated my orgasmic haze as my contractions ebbed and the sperm oozed rather than jetted from the end of my still twitching cock. My head automatically snapped around as I looked with shocked embarrassment toward the bedroom door.

My heart lurched in my chest with that uncomfortable pain experienced when surprised or frightened. I saw movement through the crack in the door. My sister's face pulled back as I turned toward the sound of her gasp.

"Jesus Deb," is all I could muster.

She hesitated briefly, then walked into the room and stood over me, staring at my cock and the puddles of cum spread across my body.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "I'm sorry. Fuck, I'm so embarrassed."

"No shit. Talk about embarrassed," I quipped back. "Give me a little privacy for Christ's sake," I pleaded.

An evil grin spread across my elder sisters lips. "No, I don't think so. This is too much fun."

"Come on," I shot back.

"No kidding. Jesus. I've never seen so much cum."

"Deb, really. Can't you just leave so I can get myself together?"

"No. I think we need to talk," she said as her eyes thoroughly took in my dick and my cum covered body.

"No way. Quit staring."

"Way brother. I'm enjoying the view. What's up with you anyway? Is your rep with the local female population not as great as it's cracked up to be?"

"What?" I asked incredulously. "What do you know about my reputation? What the fuck does masturbating have to do with my reputation?"

"Jake, you have fucked several of my friends and girls actually do kiss and tell. If someone is getting 'it' regularly, as you seem to be, why are you masturbating?

I couldn't believe I was actually having this conversation with my sister. However, hearing positive things about one's reputation is never a problem. Even if the report was coming from an unexpected source.

"Sis, one has nothing to do with the other. In fact, it may very well be, the more pussy one gets, especially good pussy, the more self-pleasuring," I said with a chuckle as I reached for some tissue.

"You're going to have to explain that one," my sister said as she sat on the arm of the chair beside my bed and watched as I mopped at the white sperm laden jizz.

That brought us full circle to the opening paragraph.

"99.9% of all guys masturbate. The ones that don't either can't because they don't have dicks, or are so fucking fucked-up, we might as well not even bother thinking or talking about that 0.1%. I don't deal in abnormal psychology. I'll let the shrinks do that."

"Sis, don't you masturbate?" I enquired.

"Jake, shut up."

Her eyes were still riveted on my dick. She was drinking in the sight of my softening cock. When fully flaccid, my cock is only about four inches long. I have one of those dicks that looks small when soft, but doubles in size, both length and thickness when it becomes erect and hard.

Now that I had turned the topic to her, my cock was starting to recover. I could feel that special sensation of internal excitement. I could feel that I could get hard, erect and able to orgasm again and soon.

"Just curious. Don't you ever masturbate just for the fun of it?"

"Don't change the subject. What do you mean the more pussy the more you masturbate?"

"Well, I don't know about other guys, but for me, I can't keep all that pussy and all that fucking out of my head. The more tits, ass and pussy I see, touch, eat and fuck, the more I have to remember and think about. That leads to a lot of hard-ons and that leads to a lot of masturbating. Just the way it is."

I was still nude in front of her. I finished wiping up the last of my mess and dabbed the last dribbles oozing from the end of my dick. Deb's eyes followed every move. Her breathing had quickened. She seemed excited. Was it seeing me naked? Was it the banter about masturbating? Was it talking about her masturbating?

"Want to touch it?" I asked impulsively.

"Touch what," she tried to ask with an innocent air.

I didn't respond. I just lay on my bed not moving. My soft cock was draped across my thigh, dribbles of cum still leaked from my urethra. I watched her eyes slowly move from my crotch and meet mine.

"Touch what?" she asked again with a flush rapidly spreading from her chest up her neck and across her face.

I remained silent watching my sister's reaction.

Her eyes dropped to my crotch as her hand reached out, the tip of her index finger grazed the undersurface of my cock. A bolt of pleasure coursed through my dick and through my body. Deb's hand jerked back. She had felt it too. We both looked at my cock. Her hand reached out once more. Her fingers gingerly encircled my rapidly swelling dick. Sparks seemed to fly from the surface of her palm as it engaged my shaft.

"Oh my," is all Deb could say.

Pre-cum dribbled, oozed, ran down and warmly traced a wet track across thumb. My cock continued to grow and elongate within the soft encircling grip of her fingers. Deb gasped as she felt and watched my cock elongate and grow to its full length and girth.

"Umpff," escaped my lips as a flow of electrical current seemed to flow from her hand. I felt like I might explode and all Deb was doing was lightly holding my cock.

"Jesus." I said.

Deb looked up at me and asked, "What?"

"Do you feel that? Your hand, your touch, an energy is flowing from your hand. I'm about to cum right now."

"Can I make you cum? Would you mind?"

"You better do something quick or I am going to go crazy," I said as my hips began to squirm against her hand.

She took the head of my cock firmly in her palm, slick with pre-cum, encircled and stroked only the head.

"Ahh, Fuck," I groaned as I suddenly shot sperm into her fist, spasm after spasm, pump after pump, my white seed leaked and oozed between her gripping fingers as my sperm ejaculated into her hand, still around and firmly encircling the swollen head of my dick.

"Oh Jake, my god."

"Wow. That was so fast and intense. God. No one's hand has ever felt like that. Look, I'm still hard. I feel like I could cum again."

Deb began stroking the length of my still rock hard cock, fucking the length of my dick with her hand. The strokes became firmer and longer. I was responding again and began to thrust my hips. I fucked her hand. I watched Deb's face. Her lips parted as she gently panted with her effort. Her lips were slightly parted. A silvery dribble of saliva drooled down and across her lower lip.

"God, I'm going to cum again," I grunted as my cock spasmed. Thick ropes of white sperm shot out onto my body again and again.

"Oh my god," is all Deb said as she watched my cum jet out of the stiff appendage she held in her palm. We both watched her fingers expand with the force of each contraction as each ejaculate forced its way out of my balls, up my shaft, through her clenched palm and spewed out of my cock.

I lay back on my pillow spent. Deb still held my cock in her hand. Her touch was electrifying. Seeing her hold my cock caused a continuous excitement to buzz through my balls and dick.

"Are your breasts flushed?" I asked quietly.

"What?" Deb responded sluggishly as she looked at me questioningly.

"Are your boobs flushed? Your neck and your face..., when you touched me...., a bright red flush spread up your neck and face."

Deb looked down at her chest, saw the flush through the unbuttoned portion of her blouse. She reached up with her other hand, unbuttoned and pulled it open exposing her frilly bra. The exposed upper portions of her breasts were flushed a crimson red.

"Yes," she said with a self-conscious smile.

I reached over and touched the upper part of her right breast. Deb shivered and squeezed my still hard cock as I felt tingles spread into my hand, warmth spread up my arm and an intense heat flow through my body.

"Um, wow, uh, I almost came....," she whispered.

"What?"

"I almost came just now. When you touched my breast."

I reached out and touched her nipple. It stood erect, firmly imprinting the thin material of her bra. Deb shuddered and squeezed my cock again. Her eyes closed as her tongue licked her full lips.

"Um."

I lightly pinched the firm nipple with my thumb and forefinger.

"Yes, oh yes," emanated from her open mouth as she tipped her head back.

I slipped my fingers under the bra's lacy edge. Fire coursed through my fingertips as they advanced and encountered the soft texture of Deb's areola. Deb moaned as she squirmed beside me.

My fingers advance, encountered the firm erect flesh of her nipple and another more intense jolt coursed through my arm. Deb's other hand shot up and pressed my hand firmly against her breast. Her hips squirmed again as her knees fell open.

"Jake, Jesus, I have never felt..., anything..., so..., intense..., what's happening?"

I pumped my cock into Deb's cum wet grip, sliding in and out of her encircling fingers, the tension built rapidly as I started fucking her tight grip again.

"I don't know, but it feels incredible," I rasped out as I reached between her parted legs and place my hand on her inner thigh.

"Uh, oh Jake, what..., oh, please..., yes."

I let my hand glide up her silky thigh, touched her crotch and felt the soaking wet fabric of the panties stretched tightly over her plumb labial lips.

"Oh Jake, no. Jake, uhn, I can't stand it. Oh, oh my." She squirmed her cunt firmly into my hand. Her lips said no but her hips said yes.

I pulled the thin wet fabric to the side and exposed the wet gash between her spread legs. I felt her humid warmth waft across the skin of my hand.

"Uhn..., Jake, no...., oh..., please...., don't."

"Deb?"

My finger touched her labia.

"God," Deb screamed at my touch. I groaned as my cock convulsed in her hand and as I immediately came again and spewed my seed with painful pleasure and forceful pumps of agonizing enjoyment.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," screamed Deb with a guttural sound torn from her throat and my finger pulsed with a bolt of electrical current as her pelvis thrust against my hand. "My god, what is happening? My clit, my pussy....."

"Oh Jake. What are we doing?"

Deb let go of my cock and ran from the room. My cock shriveled, collapsed and became immediately flaccid. I was exhausted beyond anything I had ever experienced. I barely pulled a sheet over my naked body before falling into a deep sleep.

Deb

I only wanted to tease my little brother. Is that all I really wanted to do? Why did I go to his room? Why did I peak? Why did I keep watching when I saw what he was doing? Why did I go in to taunt him? Why did I touch him? Jesus, why did I jack him off?

Just seeing him naked, holding his long hard cock had sent a shivering shock of electricity into my pelvis, through my pussy and crashing into my clitoris. It ached with how hard and excited it had instantly become. My juices had instantly flowed and saturated crotch. I had never been so wet. When he came, seeing his penis squirt sperm so forcefully, I almost had an orgasm watching.

I was so embarrassed, caught spying; I was trying to cover my embarrassment by being bold, storming in, to cover my embarrassment, tease and embarrass him instead.

The closer I got to Jake, to his penis, when I saw the cum pooled on his body and smelled its musky aroma, it physically pulled at me. It was all I could do not to touch it. I could barely participate in the conversation. When Jake asked if I wanted to touch him, a switch was thrown and my hand defied my brain, it grabbed his penis. The energy that flowed from his warm flesh into my hand, coursed to my pelvis and built a charge of tension like a battery storing power.

Each stroke along the shaft of his penis pumped more energy and pleasure through my body and into my pelvis. My clit was screaming with one tiny quivering orgasm after another. Not a big full blown orgasm, but little twitches of pleasure building to the main event.

When Jake came and his sperm spewed out and covered my hand, the surges of current intensified. I could barely breath. I wasn't thinking. I pumped his penis without thinking, more cum poured out of his body and pure pleasure flowed into mine.

The touch of his hand on my breast almost sent me over the edge. I couldn't hold my legs together. The pressure of tension that built between my legs became unbearable. I desperately needed release. When his fingers touched my nakedness, the tension in my pussy exploded and I came like I had never come before. When I let go of his penis, my brain started working again, I panicked and ran from the room.

I knew, if he had touched my clitoris, I would have had no control. There would have been no stopping the slippery path we had been rapidly heading down.

My god, I had come so close to fucking my own little brother. I had jacked him off, not once, but several times. My little brother had made me orgasm. I had experienced the most intense orgasm of my life with my little brother. He had barely touched me. Those simple touches had been beyond incredible.

What would it be like feel his kisses on my breasts, my nipples sucked into his mouth, his fingers inside my pussy? What would it feel like to have his hard penis inside my wet cunt? Inside my dirty cunt? I must be dirty. I must be a cunt. What else could I be. I wanted my baby brother to fuck me.

I was having these thoughts lying on my bed. I suddenly realized my hand was inside my panties stroking furiously at my clit. What was I doing? What was I thinking? I came and the tension between my legs subsided, but was not drained. I still had a distracting pressure of pleasure that grew when I thought of Jake. Was this obsession? I couldn't stop thinking about my little brother and the wonderful feel of his big cock in my hand. I wanted to feel it inside my pussy. I needed to feel it inside my pussy. I had to feel it inside my pussy. I wanted it inside my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum and feel it pump into every orifice of my body.

What was wrong with me? I was somehow back at my brother's door staring intently at the gentle swell of the sheet between his legs. It took all my will power to not enter his room and pull the sheet from his body.

My hand, it was somehow between my legs again. I did not remember consciously reaching for myself. But my hand was inside my panties, my fingers holding my warm wet pussy, my middle finger gently slipping between the folds of my labia, rubbing my still aching clitoris and slipping into the entrance of my cunt. It was not enough. Not nearly enough. I desperately needed something more substantial inside my empty cunt. And, I needed it now.

SunChris
SunChris
353 Followers