Caught Cheating

Story Info
How to blackmail a rich married guy.
4.5k words
4.1
67.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imnsocal5
imnsocal5
246 Followers

I drove into the driveway and stopped at the gate but it didn't open. What the hell was going on with those stupid security guards, they seemed to never be paying attention to the job. What good are these guys I thought to myself?

I honked the horn. No response. I laid on the horn this time until someone came out of the guard house. It was Gerome. He waived at me and apologized. It almost seemed like he was laughing at me.

What a dumb bastard. I ought to fire his black ass. He opened the gate and I flipped him off and told him to stay awake on the job as I drove by. Hopefully, Ernie, the other guard, was walking the grounds making sure everything was okay.

I walked into the house and I heard a noise in the master bedroom. Shit. Someone else was in the house. But then I heard some Mexican music and remembered we had just hired a new housekeeper. I hadn't met her yet, but Courtenay, my wife, just loved her cleaning. She was a referral from our lazy ass guard - Ernie. I didn't want to hire her because of this, but Courtenay had wanted to give her a chance. It turned out she was actually a very hard worker.

I walked into the master bedroom to meet her and just froze in my footsteps. I was in awe by what I saw only five feet away from me. Here was our new maid on her hands and knees washing our tile floor. What blew me away was that her little maid outfit was riding up her ass. And she wasn't wearing any underwear because I could see her clean shaven pussy poking out from underneath. I didn't think she even knew I walked in. The music was loud and she was wiping the floor and moving her ass to the music. She was hot.

Courtenay was actually out of the country in Europe for a month with her mother. She had been gone a little less than a week. I had no money before I married her. She was the rich one and I had hit the jackpot with her. But here I was staring at this sweet little pussy thinking about what I would like to do to it.

My cock was getting hard and I couldn't look away. Right at that moment Maria turned around. She looked me in the eyes and then winked. She reached back and pulled her skirt all the way up to her waist. She licked her lips at me seductively and went back to work on the floor.

A million thoughts went through my head. Was I dreaming? Could I get away with fucking her? If Courtenay ever found out I would be back out on the streets in not time without and money. How would she ever find out? She was thousands of miles away for at least 3 more weeks. I was horny. We didn't even fuck before she left because she was on her period and didn't like to do it during that time. I was really horny.

Fuck it.

I unbuckled my belt, dropped my pants and underwear then stepped out of them. I walked forward to Maria, got on my knees and grabbed her by the hips and put the tip of my cock right on her pussy lips which just happened to be very very wet. I leaned forward whispered into her ear. "Here it comes" I slowly pushed my cock all the way into her wet pussy. She moaned in ecstasy. She kept cleaning the floor and moving her ass back and forth on my cock to the music. She was moaning instead of singing as my cock went in and out of her sweet tight pussy. I didn't last very long; I want to say maybe 45 seconds. But I didn't care, I wasn't there to please her, it was all about me anyway. I pushed my cock in all the way to the hilt and filled her with 3 or 4 heavy loads of hot cum. I grabbed her and made her stop moving. She moved forward and let my cock slip out of her pussy. Like a good girl, she turned around and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it off like a professional.

She looked me in the eyes, winked again and stood up. She pulled her dress down and covered up. Then she turned around and walked out of the room. She never said one word to me the whole time.

WOW! That was nice. I needed that! I walked over to the bed and looked at the clock. 4:23pm. I laid down and closed my eyes. I was tired.

I woke up to hear the phone ringing. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 7:55pm. What the hell? I answered it. It was Ernie. He told me that he and Gerome had a problem and that I had better come out to the guard house to check it out. I asked him if he would just handle it and he told me he didn't know how. Frustrated that I had to do everything around here, I told them I would be there in a few minutes. I stood up, got dressed and went out the the guard house.

I walked into the guard shack and Gerome and Ernie were sitting in their chairs in front of one of the monitors.

"What is it?" I asked.

I looked at the monitor and I just froze solid. There I was on the screen fucking the new maid Maria. We didn't have any cameras inside the house. How did this...? It all clicked - that's where Ernie was when I came home. It looked like it was shot from inside my closet. He must have waited for me to fall asleep and then slip out back to the guard house. They both looked at me and laughed as I put it all together. They knew my wife. They knew what she would do to me. They had set me up to blackmail me.

I sat in a trance as they talked. They told me that I would never see Maria again. She was someone they had paid generously to come in for a month and pretend to be a maid. Needless to say I also had to reimburse them for that. They both wanted me to triple their salaries.

"You did all that for money?" I asked.

I couldn't believe it. Then they looked at each other and smiled.

Gerome got up and walked over to the bathroom, opened the door and grabbed something off the hanger on the back of the door. That something was a black teddy with stockings. He walked over and handed it to me.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked.

"Put it on" he said.

I laughed and threw it back at him. No way. They had enough dirt on me. I would rather give them more money than put that on. But they explained to me they didn't want more money. They wanted to humiliate me. They wanted to take pictures of me in the teddy for extra job insurance.

I told them I wouldn't do it. They said they would save the video for Courtenay. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I would lose everything if they showed that video to my wife. My only option was to put on the teddy, take the pictures they wanted, and then leave. If I didn't, I would lose everything I had.

What made this whole thing worse was that I was a swimmer. I completely shave all the hair off of my body on a weekly basis to go faster in the water. I wouldn't look like a hairy guy in a sexy teddy; I would look like a hairless guy in a sexy teddy.

They told me to strip and put it on or get out and enjoy my last 3 weeks in the mansion. I stood there and didn't move. They started to move like they were going to throw me out of the guard house.

"Wait, wait" I said.

I slowly took off my shirt and then my pants. I stood there in my boxers with both Gerome and Ernie just staring at me.

Gerome looked at me and said, "Now maybe you'll think twice before you treat us like shitheads".

I shook my head and put my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and dropped them to the ground. They both laughed. I was so humiliated. I grabbed the teddy and stepped into it. I put my arms into the shoulder straps.

Flash!

Ernie took a picture. Gerome came around behind me and laughed. He slowly tied the ties in the back to make it nice and tight. I looked down and I was staring at my cock. This was a crotchless teddy. Not only was it crotchless but it was crotchless from my navel to the top of my ass crack.

Flash!

Gerome was almost done tying up the back when I noticed how sensual he was being. Gentle and soft touches. I looked back down at my cock, and it was semi hard. I couldn't believe it. Next he helped me into the stockings and connected the straps to the bottom of the teddy. Great, now I was truly humiliated. As he did this, my cock kept slowly hardening.

Flash!

I stepped away from Gerome and walked right into Ernie. They had closed in on me and I hadn't realized it. He told Gerome that he knew I would like wearing the teddy. He reached down and touched my cock. I couldn't believe what was happening. As soon as his hand touched my cock it became fully erect. I really didn't want this.

Flash!

The next thing I know, Ernie drops to his knees and takes my cock in his mouth. I tried to back away but Gerome grabbed me from behind and held me tight. I felt his hard cock on my backside as he held onto me. Ernie started sucking away on my cock. One thing for sure, he was good at it. It felt really good. I stopped resisting and Gerome let go of me. He sucked on it for a few minutes. It was feeling really good. I was getting close to orgasm. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls. Then he let my cock slip out of his mouth with a plop and told me to sit down on the couch.

My aching cock was now free and needed release. I quickly did as I was told and sat down on the couch. I didn't care who was giving me a blowjob at this point.

I sat down and Ernie crawled over to between my legs and took the head of my cock into his mouth again. He swirled his tongue around the tip and started pumping the shaft with his hand. It was weird looking at a guy blowing me. The only thing I could think of was to close my eyes and enjoy this blow job. Yeah, it was hard to enjoy a really really good blow job, even if it was being given by another guy. Sure. I just needed to keep lying to myself.

Flash!

I opened my eyes and Gerome now had the camera and was taking pictures. Now he was completely nude himself with a huge hard on. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It scared me. It had to be 10 plus inches long. This situation was getting bad. But it was feeling really good. I closed my eyes again trying not to think about the situation I was in. After a few minutes, Ernie stopped sucking my cock and I popped opened my eyes in frustration. I had been so close to cumming. Again.

Ernie asked Gerome if he wanted to try some of my cock. He said hell yeah. They high fived each other, like they were tag teaming my cock. I didn't mind, I just wanted to cum. Gerome took my cock in his hand and licked it up and down. He tongued the tip and started massaging my balls. He used his left hand instead of his right like Ernie was using. Gerome's hands were bigger and he squeezed my cock tighter when he started pumping it. He put his lips around the base of the mushroom tip. He worked his tongue back and forth over the tip so fast, it felt like the whole thing was covered in one wet fast moving tongue. What he was doing with the head of my cock and as fast as he was moving his hand up and down on my shaft was bringing me to orgasm very very quickly. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. A guy was about to make me cum.

I screamed as I came. It was hard and fast. I blew my loads right into Gerome's waiting mouth. He hungrily gobbled it all down. Next I felt another mouth on my cock. I opened my eyes to see Ernie licking it up and down while the head was still in Gerome's mouth. They looked at me and kissed each other. They swapped my cum back and forth between their mouths. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They maintained eye contact with me the whole time. I watched as they both swallow down my load of cum. It was so hot.

They both stood up with their huge cocks bouncing in front of them. I was still sitting on the couch and they were standing in front of me, with 2 very hard cocks. I finally got to see Ernie's cock. It was average length, but it was very thick. Thicker than Gerome's.

This is where things really turned around. They told me that the only way they would give me the photos and the video was if I helped them cum. I said that wasn't part of the deal. They laughed again.

They told me that if I sucked their cocks and made them cum they would give me the video of me and Maria. They would also give me the pictures of me getting blow jobs from 2 different guys while I was in a teddy.

Or

They could just give all the pictures to Coutenay as well as copies to my parents. That sent a shiver down my spine. That would just kill my father and mother. I was in a bad place. I didn't want to suck any cocks. But if I did it, I could be free from blackmail and I could fire these guys. Then I could go on living my life the way it was. No one would know. Even if these guys ever said anything - no one would ever believe them. They would just think they were angry at me for firing them.

They said they were waiting for an answer.

Just to confirm, I asked, "All the pictures AND the video?"

"Yes" they said.

I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I stood up and told both of them to sit down on the couch next to each other. I knelt down between the 2 of them. I took a hard cock in each hand. I leaned forward and licked the tip of Gerome's cock while moving my hand up and down on his massive cock. It was full of precum. It was a little salty but it didn't taste as bad as I thought it was going to. I just kept on licking with the full flatness of my tongue.

Gerome moaned. I looked over at Ernie's cock and licked the tip of his cock. As I sucked it, I stroked it up and down a few times. He grabbed me by the back of the head and told me to put it all the way in my mouth. I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. I thought about what I liked in a good blow job. If I did what I liked, it might make them come faster. Then I could get out of here that much quicker.

I just went for it. I leaned forward and let the first cock ever pass through my lips and into my mouth. I was careful I didn't knick it with my teeth. It was kind of awkward at first because it was so fat. It spread my lips wide but it was warm, smooth and thick. It had kind of a silky feel to it. It smelled clean like he had just taken a shower. I put it all the way in my mouth until it hit the back of my throat. I did all I could not to gag. I started sucking up and down, faster and faster. I pumped it with my hand at the same time as I sucked on it. I got it nice and slippery and my hand moved up and down it with ease. A few minutes into it, something weird went through my brain. I wanted to please him. I wanted to make him cum. Not only to satisfy him but for my satisfaction as well. I wanted to taste his cum.

I heard them talking about how good I was. They said I looked and acted like a natural cocksucker. It really wasn't so bad. All I could think about was making him cum. I was really getting into it and Ernie was really moaning when Gerome told me to stop. All I did was slow down a little and look up at him. It was weird looking up Gerome while I kept on sucking Ernie's cock. From their view, it almost made me look like I didn't want to stop. It was true, I didn't want to stop. I sure didn't want them to know the truth but I think it was slowly becoming obvious to them that I was enjoying myself. Maybe just a little too obvious.

He said it again. Stop. He told me it was his turn. I couldn't believe it. I had almost accomplished half of what I was being forced to do (or wanted to do). They were going to drag this on forever, which I might not mind so much now. Reluctantly, Ernie stopped me and pulled my head off of his cock. I was still sucking pretty deeply on it and it made a popping noise when he pulled my head off. I was almost sad to see it go.

I moved over to Gerome without hesitation and took his cock greedily into my mouth. It wasn't as thick but it was almost twice as long. As I slid my mouth down his cock I could feel his veins. They were like little smooth ridges down the side of his cock and I thoroughly explored them with my tongue. He was rock hard and I could almost feel his blood pumping through the veins. I only got it about halfway in when it hit my throat. Gerome told me he wanted the whole thing in my mouth. That meant deep throating it. I knew I liked that when women did that to me. I was really starting to like sucking cock. I was really changing my views on the whole gay thing.

So I tried it. When his cock hit my throat I thought of something else and let it slide slowly into my throat. Surprisingly, I held back the gagging. Once it went in my throat I easily took it all the way down to his pubs. There was plenty of room for his cock in my throat. He started groaning very loud. I knew I was doing something right. I moved my head up and stopped right before the head came out of my throat. Then I went back down on it again. I was breathing through my nose and sucking on a big black cock. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was having fun. I could feel my cock getting hard again.

I didn't even feel Ernie get off the couch. But he did. He was kneeling behind me spreading my butt cheeks apart and putting a wet substance on my asshole. Lube. I slowed down on sucking Gerome's cock not wanting to stop. I kept it in my mouth and turned sideways to make eye contact with Ernie. He just smiled and moved my hips back around to continue what he was doing. I liked sucking cock but I wasn't sure if I wanted to get fucked. Sadly, I pulled my mouth off of Gerome's cock. Before I turned around to deal with Ernie, I looked at Gerome's hard veiny cock more closely. Without thinking, I grabbed onto the base of his cock and I bent back down and licked the tip like a lollypop a couple of times with my eyes closed. I just couldn't help myself. It tasted so good. I couldn't believe I just did that, it seemed so natural. They both saw me do it and they laughed. They now knew I liked sucking cock. Although, that didn't mean I wanted to get fucked. Ernie grabbed my hips again and positioned his cock at my asshole.

I said, "No way is that going to happen!"

In unison, the both said "Yes, it is."

Ernie got up and walked over to the monitors. He turned the monitor on that was currently off. I saw myself sitting on the couch next to Gerome, in all my glory, in a black teddy and stockings AND a huge hard on. It was live feed on the monitor and they had been recording the whole thing. I could only imagine the video of me enjoying myself while I sucked and licked cock. Although, they had to admit, I bet they didn't realize I was going to like it so much. I knew there was no way out of this one. I looked at both of them and just shook my head. They had me where they wanted me.

I moved back into my previous position without saying a word. I took Gerome's cock back in my mouth and started sucking on it again. They had me and they knew it. As I was sucking on Gerome's monster hard cock, I felt Ernie put a little more lube up my ass with a finger. He worked it around a little bit. In and out, in and out and after a minute he added a second finger. He continued to finger fuck my ass with two fingers. This was crazy; I couldn't believe what was happening to me. Surprisingly, the second finger didn't hurt. I couldn't believe it. Then I felt Ernie place the head of his cock at the entrance to my asshole. I just kept on deep throating Gerome's cock hoping that I would be distracted enough to not even realize what was happening behind me.

But I was wrong.

Ernie slowly pushed forward and the smooth round head of his cock slipped right inside my well lubed asshole. He didn't move once it went in. I had to stop sucking but I left Gerome's cock in my mouth. I played with head of his cock with my tongue and closed my eyes as tight as I could to help deal with the pain. I just kept on thinking about how thick Ernie's cock was and how the head of that same thick cock was now in my ass. Ernie slowly moved it in and out a little bit at a time. After a few minutes the pain started to go away and I started to feel sort of a blissful fullness. He was still only about half way in. I slowly resumed bobbing my head up and down Gerome's beautiful wet glistening veiny cock. At the same time, I slowly pushed back on Ernie's cock. After a few minutes, I felt his pubs tickle my ass. Now he was all the way in. I slowly moved forward and pushed back again while maintaining my deep throat blow job. There was no pain, only the sense of being filled and then unfilled. It was definitely a feeling I liked. I couldn't get enough of it and I started moving back and forth. We went faster and faster as Ernie pushed and pulled against me. The three of us had a good rhythm going after a few seconds. Gerome's cock was stretching out my virgin mouth and tonsils while Ernie's cock stretched out my virgin asshole.

imnsocal5
imnsocal5
246 Followers
12