Caught Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imnsocal5
imnsocal5
247 Followers

It really wasn't so bad.

I couldn't believe I had a cock in my mouth and a cock in my ass. Worse, I was actually enjoying it. I felt like I couldn't get enough. There was no other place I would rather be right now.

It didn't take long before Gerome was starting to moan really load. Ernie was also starting to moan. They were both telling me how good I was making them feel. Gerome's balls started to tighten up and I knew something was about to happen. I moved my head up and pulled his cock out of my throat. I stopped at the head of his cock and worked my tongue around it and started pumping his slippery wet cock quickly up and down with my hand. He informed me he was going to cum. He told me I had better not to spill any of it. Little did he know, I had already decided I wasn't going to waste ANY of his cum. If it tasted anything like his precum, I knew I would love it! I also heard Ernie grunting loudly as he told us he was about to cum too.

Then all of a sudden, the first shot of cum to ever enter my mouth was followed by the second, third, fourth and I think a small fifth. It came out so fast and hard it filled up my mouth faster than I would have ever imagined. Right about that same time Ernie grunted and slammed very hard into my ass all the way to the hilt of his cock. He pulled out just a little and slammed it right back in. He just kept grunting everytime he slammed it in. Filling my virgin ass will all of his hot seed. I felt his cock pulsating deep in my loins as he stopped with his cock buried all the way in my ass. I wiggled my ass around and around milking Ernie's cock for every last drop. I also kept my lips tightly wrapped around the shaft in my mouth as I gulped every ounce of cum right down my throat. But I didn't stop sucking. I wanted more. I felt his cock start to go soft in my mouth and I didn't stop sucking on it until Gerome told me to. I also didn't stop moving my ass around until Ernie made me to stop, his cock finally going soft and slipping out. As it slipped out, I felt his cum slide down the back of my legs. I smiled and gave Gerome's deflated cock just one more lick. I just couldn't resist it.

I was their new fuck toy and they knew it.

imnsocal5
imnsocal5
247 Followers
12