Caught, Claimed and Tamed

Story Info
Jim's mother-in-law shouldn't have let him catch her.
6.2k words
4.47
263k
66
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he entered the house, Jim knew that he had caught Maxine. He heard her moaning back in her bedroom and he knew that she was with George, her yard man. Maxine would sooner die than let anyone know that she was fucking George. He was hired help and on top of that he was black. Maxine was Jim's mother-in-law and she had really fucked up by letting him catch her.

Jim had always tried hard to get along with Maxine to make things more comfortable for his wife, Connie and Connie's step-father, Bert. He had laughed and joked with her, but Jim had never liked Maxine. While she could be charming and witty, she was also a bigoted, hateful, selfish bitch who seemed to take pleasure in being mean to her daughter. Lately, she was about to drive Connie crazy. Jim figured he could change things now; he could blackmail her ass.

He moved his big, agile frame quietly down the hall and stopped beside Maxine's open bedroom door. Her moans became louder, more rapid and more throaty. Jim smiled. It was the perfect time to interrupt; just before the bitch came.

Stepping into the room, he saw George, still dressed, sitting on the side of the bed with one hand between Maxine's legs and the other fondling her breast. Maxine was stark naked, lying on her back with her legs spread, writhing, moving her knees one and then the other, up and down as she moaned and babbled. Evidently ol' George was pretty good with his hands. He sure as hell had Maxine wound up.

Jim was shocked by how good Maxine looked naked. She had always looked good dressed. Although she was a little overweight, she was well proportioned and had a sensual quality that caused an occasional head to turn. Jim had always imagined, however, that without clothes her unrestrained breasts would hang like a couple of grapefruits in a pair of wrinkled pantyhose and that her stomach, hips and buttocks would be lumpy and wrinkled with flab.

Instead, her breasts looked surprisingly firm. Even lying flat on her back they stood up a bit. The extra weight she carried, primarily in her hips and thighs, was smooth with good skin tone. She'd never make Playboy but she wasn't bad. She wasn't bad at all. Hell, Jim caught himself wondering what her ass looked like.

"What the FUCK is going on here?" he shouted in a voice filled with surprise and a touch of anger.

Startled, George whirled around and shouted, "Jim! Oh shit! Oh shit!"

Maxine, abandoned just on the verge of orgasm, looked up through glassy, unfocused eyes. Dazed and disoriented, all she could mutter was, "Wha, what?"

"Jim, I was just doing what she asked," George blurted out, his voice filled with fear. "She asked me to, Jim. She asked me to!"

Beginning to recover, Maxine mumbled, "Oh my god."

"George, get your ass the hell out of here right now and don't ever come back. Understand?" Jim said, in an even, menacing tone.

"Yes, sir, I understand, Jim. You won't never see me around here any more, never." George backed out of the bedroom then scurried out the back door.

Maxine sat up, flustered, trying to cover herself with her hands before retrieving the top sheet, crumpled with the bedspread at her feet. She looked pretty good sitting up, Jim noticed. Her breasts sagged a bit and her stomach was a little pudgy but she wasn't bad.

"Oh Jim, thank god you came by. He just came in and took me," she said in the most pitiful voice she could muster, "He was raping me. The son-of-a-bitch was raping me. Thank god you came by."

That she was callous enough to falsely accuse George of rape didn't surprise Jim but it irritated the hell out of him. It was serious shit to accuse a man of rape; doubly so for a white woman to accuse a black man; but it was typical of Maxine. He walked to the edge of the bed, pointed to the Trojan Magnums and K-Y Jelly she had laid out on the night stand and said, "Like hell he was, Maxine. Like fuckin' hell he was. You were squirming and clawing the sheets like a horny little coed. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding."

"FUCK you, Jim!" she screamed, "FUCK you, you son-of-a-bitch! FUCK you!"

He jerked the sheet out of her hands and shoved her face down onto the bed pinning her there with his big left hand on the small of her back. With his other hand he gave her plump round ass a stinging swat, causing her to yelp. "What did you say, Maxine? Huh? What did you say?"

Maxine struggled as hard as she could but Jim was too strong; she couldn't wriggle out from under his hand. She was pinned, stomach down with her ass completely exposed. He popped her buttocks firmly once more. She cried out again, then screamed, "Don't! That hurts, Jim. Goddamn it! Stop!"

"Did I hear you say 'please'?" he asked in an even tone and gave her another smack.

"Fuck you, you bastard."

He swatted her several more times. "This is burning my hand, Maxine. I really wish you would say 'please' so I can stop."

She quit struggling. "Please, Jim. Please stop."

Jim realized then that he wanted to fuck her. He tried to put the thought out of his mind but it was impossible. She was lying there, under his hand, hot and naked and his for the taking.

He ran his hand over her bright red ass. "Now tell me you're sorry for cussing me."

"I'm sorry I cursed you." Her ass tingled and she was aching deep inside again.

He gave her ass a squeeze then slid his hand down between her buttocks to her pussy. Maxine lay still.

The thought of getting fucked by Jim made her a little dizzy. Damn he was big and strong. She began to ache deep inside; all the way from her tits down through her pussy and ass on out into her thighs. She wanted to feel his hands squeezing her tits and gripping her ass.

She knew that he had a big thick cock, she had seen its outline in his pants many times. In fact, she often tried to make him hard with sexy talk or by pretending to accidentally rub against him or by bending over to give him a peek down her top. Just trying to get him aroused usually made her damp and the times she succeeded made her knees weak. God she wanted to fuck him.

"Are you going to rape me too, you bastard?" she said, deliberately putting a bitchy tone into her voice. She barely managed to get the words out without her voice cracking. He would fuck her hard now. Fuck her hard with his big hard cock. Her bitchiness had assured that. God she could hardly wait.

"I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, Maxine, I'm gonna give you a fucking you won't forget. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna fuck you good."

The way he said it, so fucking cocksure of himself, made her even hotter. She knew that he wanted her now and that her taunts were getting to him, making him want her more. He didn't seem to notice that she was verbally teasing him.

"You sound mighty damn sure of yourself," she said, putting an irritated tone into her voice.

"Oh, I am, Maxine," he said, sliding his thumb into her pussy. He moved it around, searching for her G spot while circling her clit with his fingers, pressing them back toward his thumb. Maxine moaned softly and spread her legs wider, moving against his hand. After a minute or two, she was about to come but he sensed it and removed his hand.

Slipping his bare feet out of his sneakers while peeling off his golf shirt, he said, "You want a dick so bad you can't stand it, don't you." He reached back down and rubbed her clit with his finger for a moment then slowly moved it up and away, causing her to raise her ass chasing after it. "Tell me I'm wrong and I'll walk out the door, Maxine. Just say the word, sweetheart."

She ground her pussy down into the bed giving him a good look at her ass squirming and flexing as she moaned softly. She figured that ought to keep him hanging around for a while.

Jim slipped both his Bermudas and boxers down at the same time, then lay them across the foot board. He turned Maxine over and got on his knees between her legs. He was in position to fuck her but first he wanted to see what he could do with those tits that looked so inviting.

He squeezed a breast in each hand and moved his mouth to the left one, focusing his attention on it. He kneaded its soft fullness while kissing the nipple. He licked and kissed the aureole then covered it with his mouth and sucked gently letting his tongue move over and around its rigid tip. He spent a minute or so on her left breast, then moved to her right one giving it the same attention before switching back again.

Maxine could feel the rough top side of his tongue as he sucked then its soft, smooth underside as he ran it around and over the top of her nipple before sucking again. Clutching his head with both hands, she ran her fingers through his hair moaning and squirming. She loved the feel of his mouth on her tits, she loved the feel of Jim's big strong body. She loved the smell of him. Everything was turning her on. She ran her hands over his hands, arms, neck, and back feeling his muscles flex as he moved. She saw tiny beads of sweat forming on his skin and she wanted to kiss them to taste their saltiness but she couldn't reach them. She kissed his head, savoring the smell of his hair, instead.

Just when she thought she could wait no longer, Jim ran his cock through her slit a couple of times then slid it part way into her pussy and began fucking her with short, slow strokes. "Are you ready to get fucked, Maxine?" he teased.

"Unh, unh. Oh god yes," she panted.

Sitting back on his knees, he pulled a pillow over and slid it under her ass. He ran his arms under her legs, raised them up and pressed them back until her knees were almost touching her shoulders. Her pussy was completely exposed, not shielded at all by her thighs or buttocks, pressed out to where he could get all of his cock into it and really fuck her hard.

When he ran his dick into her, giving her most of it, Maxine felt like she was going to burst. Her head snapped forward as she gasped, "Oh god. Oh, my god."

He stroked her slowly a couple of times saying, "Is that gonna do it? Is that gonna do it, baby?"

"Oh yes. Uh, huh," she managed to say, then when he squeezed her breasts and jammed his full length into her, she jerked her head to the side and squealed. She felt as if he was reading her mind. She wanted to be fucked hard and he seemed to know it; or maybe he just wanted to fuck her hard. Whichever, she didn't care, she could tell she was going to get what she wanted.

Bowed up with her legs pinned back , she couldn't move as he began to fuck her hard, driving all of his cock into her. Whimpering, she tossed her head and clutched at her own hair. She felt like her insides were being stretched. She could feel the fullness throughout her abdomen; even down into her ass.

"Come on, baby," Jim growled as he struggled to maintain control of himself. She had him so hot that he was already about to come. He needed to do something quickly to push her over the edge. He began to massage her clit with his thumb. "Ready for a big hot load, Maxine? Huh, baby? Want me to fill you full of my hot, white come?" he murmured between labored breaths that made his voice raspy.

"Uh huh. Oh yeah. God yeah. Give it to me," she somehow managed to mumble between gasping squeals.

"Come for me first. Come on. Come for me. Come for me, Maxine. Then I'll fill you up. I'll pump you full, baby."

That did it. She stiffened and came noisily clutching his arms then shivered with each spasm as it reverberated through her body. When the spasms had passed she locked her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily as she moaned and muttered into his mouth, "Come on, come on."

He pounded her as hard and fast as he could, then came moaning gruffly. He instinctively drove his dick into her as far as it would go and strained to keep it there as he jerked and shook spurting hot semen deep inside her.

Maxine cried out and came a second time, harder than the first. She clutched Jim to her, kissing him desperately while having spasms. Whether she was wanting to share what she was feeling or wanting more of what she was feeling, or just instinctively wanted all his sperm, she of course didn't know. She just knew that she could still feel him inside her and she wanted to be as close to him as possible.

When she relaxed, Jim released her legs and collapsed on top of her, then rolled over to her side.

"Oh god, Jim. I saw stars. I saw stars flying everywhere."

"Shooting stars?"

"Uh huh. Must have been," she laughed.

"Did you make a wish?"

"Damn right. I wished it would happen again."

"It will, baby. It will. But right now, we need a drink," he said patting her on the thigh. "I'll fix us one, okay?"

He used the bathroom, then went to the kitchen and fixed each of them a large, stiff bourbon and water. When he returned, Maxine was in the bathroom. He placed her glass on the night stand, sat on the bed and took a big swallow of his drink. She came back into the bedroom wearing a gray silk robe that clung to her body, her face flushed and glowing. He patted the spot beside his leg. She walked over, picked up her drink and obediently sat beside him.

He finished his drink, put his arm around her and said, "We've got to have a talk."

"Yeah, I know. Things have changed," she said, holding her drink with both hands, dropping her head slightly, staring down at the floor. "Connie will be back from the beach in two weeks and Bert will be home in about three. We've got to sort all this out before then."

"Things have changed, Maxine, and they're going to change more," he said, a stern tone creeping into his voice, surprising her a little, as he continued, "Maxine, I know you love Connie, but you're driving her crazy and it's got to stop."

"Why, what do you mean?" she interrupted defensively, "I'm good to Connie. I do a lot for her and the children."

"Yes, you do things for Connie and the kids, that's true," he continued calmly, "But you do what you want, when you want. On the other hand, you constantly demand things from Connie, Maxine. You call three or four times a day demanding that she do things for you. Go to the store or run some errand or handle some minor problem. Things you could and should do for yourself or it's something that doesn't even need to be done. If she refuses or doesn't move her ass fast enough to suit you, you put her on a guilt trip and then say hateful things to hurt her feelings and curse her and hang up. You even fake illness, Maxine. Serious stuff. Cancer and shit. You've got her to where she's torn between hating herself for taking your shit and feeling guilty about the way she feels toward you because of it. It's taking a big toll on her, Maxine. She's stressed out. She's either depressed or having an anxiety attack all the time. All the fucking time, Maxine. I'm really concerned about her. She's about to break."

"What kind of goddamn talk is this? I thought we needed to talk about us," she said a little confused. "She hates me, huh? Well the hell with her and the hell with you," she said became increasingly loud. "I've never been anything but good to her and I don't deserve this shit from you. Hell, being married to your sorry ass is probably what's wrong with her."

"Bullshit, Maxine!" Jim put an angry edge into his voice and continued, "Listen. I'm not a psychiatrist. I don't know what kind of sick shit makes you feel better about yourself, or more loved, or whatever, by keeping your daughter busy doing something for you every minute of the day, let alone keeping her upset all the time. But I do know this. You were the one who abandoned her when she was a little girl, to run off with your hot-shot gambler. Yeah, I know all about him. Connie doesn't, but I do. I know he ditched you and then got his stupid ass killed. I know about your nervous breakdown. You hit rock bottom until Bert came along. Yeah, you finally took Connie back after you had abandoned her for over eight years but instead of being good to her, you treated her like shit. I didn't know about your calling her and shit until just recently. She hid it from me all the years I was traveling. But I know now and it's gonna end, Maxine. It's gonna end starting to-goddamn-day."

"What the fuck do you mean? What's this 'it's gonna end today,' shit, you son-of-a-bitch? You come in here and rape me, and then you're going to tell me how to treat my daughter and give me orders? Fuck you, you cock sucking son-of-a-bitch! Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Fuck you."

"Listen, Maxine, you have two choices," he said, allowing a trace of meanness to creep into his voice as he continued, "Start being good to Connie or else I'll tell Bert about George and he'll leave your ass. You won't have shit. You won't get shit for alimony after George testifies. And he will testify. I'll personally see to that. No house, no car, no nice clothes, no hairdresser every week, and no one to take care of you in your old age. Hell, you'll be lucky to afford food on your Burger King salary. And if you think you'll just find another Bert, you better think again. There ain't many Berts out there. Nice, rich, sixty year old men are in demand. They've all been snapped up; a lot of them by thirty year olds and you ain't thirty anymore. You'll spend years going through losers who'll use you until you wise up, but you won't find another Bert and you'll probably end up with another dumb ass gambler. Now, you either do what I'm asking or, so help me God, I will tell Bert."

She was crying mad and as Jim handed her some Kleenex said, "If you tell Bert about George, you goddamn asshole, then I'll tell Bert and Connie you raped me and made the whole thing up about George. And when I get through describing your goddamn donkey dick and cute little bedside manner, you better believe little Miss Goody Two Shoes' ass will believe me. You're the one who'll get taken to the cleaners, you fucking dick brain."

"Won't work, Maxine," he said, reverting to his calm, matter-of-fact tone, "I'll just say that I'm real sorry, but it's true, we had sex. I caught you and George fucking and you were naked and began rubbing all over me and kissing me and shit, probably just to keep me quiet, and I'm just a man and couldn't hold out but so long and I finally gave in to you. I'll be real contrite and promise nothing like that will ever happen again. Oh, Connie will be hurt and pissed at me for a little while, but she won't leave me. Within a few months, I'll have her feeling sorry for me. I'll be her poor husband who got taken advantage of by her mean old selfish, jealous mother who she'll never speak to again. And in the mean time, Bert will leave your ass and start taking Viagra about once every hour because he's found some pretty little thirty-five year old who just can't live without sucking his dick about four times a day while she sleeps in your bed, drives your Mercedes and watches her three brats mark up your antique damask table cloth with crayons."

"Yeah, you got it all figured out, haven't you, smart ass," she screamed. "Well it's bullshit. It's bullshit. Bert will believe anything I tell him and Connie will leave your goddamn sorry ass in a fucking New York second. So if you think you can blackmail me and order me around, you can forget it, you cock sucking asshole. You just wait. I'm going to tell Bert. I'll call him right now, you mother-in-law-fucking son-of-a-bitch. I'll call him right now."

Jim knew that she was testing him and that if he let her get away with it, she would become bolder and bolder until sooner or later, particularly if she were drinking, something would go wrong whether she intended it to or not. He also knew that while she was a first class bitch, she wasn't stupid. He picked up the phone and sounding mad and mean, said, "Well let's just goddamn find out." He hit the memory button for Bert's daughter, Patricia, with whom Bert was visiting for a few weeks, and continued, "Let's just see who he believes?"

12