Caught, Claimed and Tamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Patricia answered, Jim said, "Hi, Patricia. This is Jim. No, no. Everybody is fine. Nothing's wrong here or anything, I just needed to speak with your dad for a minute. Is he around?"

Maxine stood up and wrestled the phone from Jim's hand, just as Patricia said, "Sure, just a minute."

When Bert answered, Maxine said, "Hi, Honey. How are you? No. No, everything's fine here. Yeah, Jim did call, but I just wanted to say hello first and, and besides, I can tell you what he was calling about. Well, uh, I had to get Jim to run George off for me today. In fact he, he fired George today."

Jim pulled her over and sat her astride his left leg with her ass splayed across the sides of his thigh. He slid his hand inside her robe and cupped her right breast. She twisted in protest but realized that she couldn't get free without a struggle so she just held still and tried to keep her voice sounding normal while he fondled her. "The bastard showed up here, by himself, drunk. I guess his men didn't show up today or something and he was mad. Anyway, I was afraid to confront him, so I called Jim. No, no. George didn't do anything. I, I was just afraid, afraid he might get hateful or something. You, know?"

Jim picked up the tube of K-Y Jelly and squeezed a large bead of it onto his cock. Maxine, looked a little puzzled and began to have trouble keeping her voice under control. "Hell, I, I was afraid he would ruin all the flowers, or, or what's worse, hurt himself and, and sue us or something. No, no. I'm okay, Honey. I'm, I'm just having trouble talking because I'm a little upset. That's all."

Jim squeezed her tit and pulled her free hand to his dick. She resisted for a moment, then gave his cock a squeeze and began stroking it slowly. She shivered when Jim kissed her on the neck, and quickly ended her conversation with Bert while she could still speak clearly.

Jim nudged her forward off his leg and stood up behind her dropping the K-Y tube into her robe pocket. He pulled her back against his body and kissed her on the neck while fondling her breasts, then moved his hands to her hips and pressed her forward, walking her to the rear of the chaise lounge. "What are you doing?" she giggled as he pulled her robe back over her shoulders and on down off her arms.

"I'm gonna claim you, sweetheart. I'm getting ready to make you mine."

"Oh my, that sounds good," she said as he bent her forward over the rolled, padded back of the chaise. "I've never been claimed before," she laughed when her head went down to the cushion, raising her feet slightly off the floor. "Sure you're up for this big boy," she teased and playfully kicked at him.

He moved to the side where her kicks couldn't reach and gave her a sudden stinging slap across the right buttock. She cried out and playfully struggled forcing him to restrain her with his forearm across the small of her back. The thought of being spanked again and then fucked, especially in such a helpless position, excited the hell out of her

"Goddamn it, you just had to try me, didn't you," Jim said and smacked her left buttock leaving a large red hand print on it. "You just had to see if I meant what I said, didn't you."

"Damn it, Jim, you son-of-a-bitch that hurt," she protested.

"There you go, cussing me again, Maxine. You just don't learn, do you?" He smacked her hard once more then settled into a steady, firm spanking. Her buttocks were tender from earlier and each slap felt like a hornet's sting. Her ass was on fire and each slap hurt worse than the one before. Maxine began to struggle in earnest but she was helpless. Realizing that he was mad both frightened and excited her. A touch of panic was beginning to set in but there was nothing she could do.

"You're hurting me, Jim," she whined with tears trickling down her face. "You're hurting me."

"You're gonna learn not to fuck with me, Maxine. You should have listened to me, damn you."

"Please stop, Jim," she begged between howls.

"I tried to do this the easy way but you wouldn't let me, would you? No, you just had to test me." he said continuing the assault.

"I won't do it any more, Jim. I promise."

"You aren't going to test me again are you, Maxine?"

"No, Jim. Never. I'll be good, I promise. Just fuck me, Jim. Come on, fuck me," she begged.

"I want to fuck you, Maxine. I want to fuck you good, baby." He quit spanking and caressed her ass.

"Then do it, Jim. Come on, fuck my pussy," she begged.

"How can I trust you, Maxine? As soon as I'm good to you, you'll think I've gone soft and you'll try me again, won't you, Maxine?" He slapped her ass hard.

"No I won't, Jim. I won't. I promise. Come on. Fuck me."

"You didn't sound like you meant it, Maxine. You don't sound like you mean it at all," he said and smacked her ass again.

"Please, Jim. Please fuck me. Fuck me good. Please stop and fuck me, Jim. I want you to fuck me, please." Her ass stung like hell and she wanted the spanking to end but she also wanted him to fuck her. She was aching deep inside again and she wanted to fuck.

He moved between her legs and slid his greased cock through her slit a few times then ran it into her. Maxine exhaled hard as if the wind had been knocked out of her. She made a low guttural noise that changed to a small squeal as she inhaled.

"Is that what you want Maxine? Huh, baby?"

"Oh god! You're so goddamned strong. Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me hard. Fuck me," she babbled until she began to feel like everything was expanding and spinning.

Jim put some K-Y on his forefinger and slowly slid it into her ass. Maxine moaned loudly as she felt the extra fullness spread through her rectum and pussy. Jim then added more K-Y and slid another finger into her ass.

"It's stretching me, Jim. It's stretching."

"I know, baby, I know. But you're okay. I've got you. Just relax," he said, continuing to fuck her.

Maxine relaxed and immediately began to near orgasm. She began whimpering then whined, "Oh god, Jim. Oh my god,"

Jim stopped fucking her. Just stopped completely and pulled both of his fingers and his dick out of her.

"Wha, what are you doing? Don't stop, Jim. Don't stop," she begged.

"I'm not, baby. I'm not through with you yet," he said and began to slowly work his dick into her ass while fingering her pussy.

Dazed and confused, all Maxine knew was that she wanted him inside her again. She grunted when she felt his cock stretch her tiny hole then slip inside. "Oh god, Jim. It's too big. It's too big."

"No it's not, baby. Just relax, Maxine. I've got you. You're okay," he cooed while massaging her clit. Soon, Maxine was moaning.

He began to slowly fuck her ass, penetrating a little deeper with each stroke until she was taking almost all his length. With each penetration, she made little whimpering sounds and dug her fingers into the seat cushion. He picked up the pace, fucking her faster, running his hands from her tits to her clit. When she began to make little yelping noises, he quit once again and pulled his dick out of her.

"No. No, Jim. Don't stop. Don't. Come on, come on," she babbled.

He pulled her to her feet but her knees were so weak she couldn't stand. Holding her around the chest with one arm, squeezing her breast, and fingering her pussy with the other, he pressed his cock between her buttocks and whispered into her ear, "Do you want that big ol' dick back in your ass, Maxine? Is that what you want, baby?"

"Oh, god yes. Give it to me. Come on. Come on, Jim."

"I might fuck it hard, Maxine. You don't want me to fuck your ass hard do you?"

"Oh god yes. Take me. Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard."

"Okay, baby. I'm gonna claim you. I'm gonna claim you and mark you."

"Oh god yes. Take me, Jim. Make me yours."

He bent her over the back of the chaise again, squeezed some more K-Y onto his cock and slid it back into her ass. Maxine moaned loudly and spread her legs wider. Jim slowly ran all of his length into her. Maxine gasped. Seeing that she could take it, he pumped her hard. She yelped, then began to whimper.

"Who's got you Maxine?" he asked.

"You have. Oh god, you have." she whined.

He began to fuck her ass hard, ramming all his length into her while fingering her pussy with two of his big thick fingers. "Say my name, Maxine."

"Jim. Jim. Oh god, Jim."

"That a girl, Maxine. You're gonna make a good little slut aren't you?" he said and slapped her ass.

"Yes, Jim. Yes."

He slapped her ass again and asked, "What are you, Maxine?'

Maxine was tossing her head and making yelping noises with each stroke, unable to speak. Jim slapped her ass again and repeated, "What are you, Maxine?"

She finally managed to mumble, "Slut. Jim. Your slut."

"That a girl, Maxine. Now come for me baby. Come on. Come for me."

Jim fucked her ass hard and pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy. When he felt her stiffen, he rammed his cock all the way into her ass and came, grunting and jerking.

Maxine had the most intense orgasm that she had ever had in her whole life. When it was over, she collapsed, drained, draped over the back of the chaise. She tingled all over. Even her earlobes tingled.

"Did you see shooting stars again?" Jim asked.

"Uh huh. Lots of them. I love 'em."

In her whole adult life, Maxine had never had anyone impose their will upon her. She was used to being the one calling the shots, getting her own way, making others do her bidding. By hook or crook, Maxine always got her way or at least made others sorry they had not acquiesced. When she didn't get her way there had always been hell to pay. She had never had anyone dominate her before and she was surprised at how easily Jim had been able to do it. She was also surprised at how much she liked it.

Jim stood up and patted Maxine's buttocks. "This is a nice ass, Maxine. Who does it belong to?"

"You Jim. It's your ass."

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

It was dark when Jim parked in the driveway of a modest fifties-ranch style home with a large garage out back, walked to the lighted entrance and rang the doorbell.

George answered the door. "Beer?" he asked.

"Sounds good," Jim replied.

In the kitchen, George poured Jim a Budweiser while fixing himself a Jim Beam and water. "How'd it go?"

"Pretty well." Jim took a pull from his beer and sat down at the cherry dinette table. "You were terrific, George. Danny Glover couldn't have done better. She had me scared for a minute though. Threatened to call Bert and I had to call her bluff."

"You're shitting me." George shook his head and sat across from Jim. "She has brass, no matter what else, you gotta hand her that. The bitch has brass."

"It worked out for the best. Now, at least, she knows I won't hesitate to tell Bert and I know that the last thing in the world she wants is for Bert to find out. It worked out okay. But, she told Bert that you showed up drunk, scared her, she called me and I fired you. Now our deal was that you stay away from her but with what's happened, it's an absolute must now, George. You can't go back there no matter what."

"I understand, Jim, I understand," George nodded. "Don't worry about me. Now it's good pussy, don't get me wrong. But hell, Jim, she was getting too damn demanding. Having me run errands and shit. I'm glad to be out of it to tell you the truth and I'm real glad she won't be bothering that sweet little Connie of yours any more. She treated that girl something awful. I saw it for myself. Can't understand a mother doing that."

"She's a bitch all right. She was ready to drop a rape charge on you this afternoon. She can be dangerous, George. We both need to remember that."

"There ain't no question about that, Jim. And you don't have to worry about me. I know her, Jim. I know what we're dealing with."

"Well, here's the balance I owe you plus a little extra for a job well done." Jim handed George an envelope containing cash. "I better get out of here just in case she puts things together and comes over or rides by."

"Tell me something I been wanting to know," George said. "How did you know I was fucking her?"

"Well, I knew Bert wasn't. Connie told me he hadn't touched her in years. Maxine made out like she didn't care and she could be a good actress, you know that. But I never bought it. I knew Maxine was too selfish to deprive herself of anything, let alone sex. She wasn't going to settle with finger fucking herself. Shit no. She was going to have a man and I didn't see anybody else around, George. Wasn't too hard to figure out when I thought about it. But I don't think anybody else paid any attention, including Bert."

"Yeah, I can see how her bitching all the time just finally turned Burt off to the point he didn't even want to fuck her. Yeah, I can sure enough see that. It was starting to happen to me and hell, I wasn't even around her that much," George said.

"Look, I may be able to line you up a yard to replace Maxine's, if you want it. Neighbor of mine. Husband's gone a lot. Orders pizza way too often and keeps some of the drivers inside a while, I'm told. But you aren't interested in a replacement, are you?" Jim smiled as he stood up to leave.

"Well, you know how a drake can be when a new duck lights on the pond," George laughed.

"Gotta go, buddy. Thanks for the beer." They shook hands. "I'll let you know what I find out about that yard."

Jim walked out into the warm summer night, heading for his car. Everything had worked out even better than he had wished. Connie would be okay now. He looked up into the night sky just in time to see a meteor streak across the horizon. Jim smiled. A shooting star.

End

12