Caught Cross-Dressed & Dominated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing, James," Alicia said with a blissful tone. "Sometimes it turns me on to lose control even though I like being in control a lot. Rarely, I have the sudden urge to be "forced" to do something. I didn't know you could fulfill my wishes so well."

"You asked for it," I said with a smug smile, feeling quite proud of myself. It was one thing to make a girl moan, but another to make one scream in pleasure.

"Just because you gave me the best fuck of my known life doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you, James," she said giving me a playful smile. "It's Mistress Alicia now so get with it. Before we start again, I just want to get something across. If you are ever in any real danger or something, snap your fingers three times or say game over."

"Yes, mistress."

"I like a guy with smooth legs. It's better than rubbing against some guy's hairy, prickly legs. Anyway, what should you be now? Oh yes, I brought the perfect costume for you. I wore it for a Halloween party and it seemed to be a hit. I think it looks great on you."

Alicia and I dried off and headed back to my room. She laid out my next outfit on my bed and I could hardly believe it. I didn't know how she knew or if she even did, but it was like she opened my mind and read my most intimate fantasies. I didn't know whether to put it on or what. My mind was dazed from all the action I had encountered.

Alicia noticed my hesitation and ordered me to start dressing. She said she would also change, but she would do it in a different room. She took her bag with her and left saying she would be in my sister's room. I was about to say something else, but the back of her blonde head was all I saw leaving my room. I was alone again. I looked at what she had picked out for me to wear and warm feelings of ecstasy washed over me. I was alone in my room with the French maid costume waiting.

III

"Now, bring me a coke and my bag from your sister's room, slave," Alicia instructed.

The maid outfit was made for a smaller body. It fit tight around my breasts and waist, but Alicia didn't seem to mind or care. I was afraid the fabric might rip, but she assured it wouldn't because the fabric was a spandex blend. Along with the maid dress, Alicia added thigh high black stockings, garter belt, white frilly panties, and platform high heels. There was also the black lace bra and breast forms. Her costume even included the headpiece, which she placed on my head after styling my wig and applying make up. I felt more like a barbi than a maid.

"Yes, mistress," I spoke and quickly grabbed her a coke and her bag.

I still wondered what she had in that bag. Maybe more outfits like the one she's wearing? I thought to myself. Alicia had surprised me when she entered my room to help me finish putting on my uniform. She wore thigh high platform boots with leather hot pants, black tights, and a leather halter-top. This must be her mistress bitch outfit, I chided to myself when I first laid eyes upon it. It also brought an instant erection, of course, but she could do that with out the effort of dressing up.

"This coke isn't chilled," she said with an irritable tone when I returned.

"I'm sorry, let me get you a cold one," I said

She cut through me with her laser glare. Not only had I brought her a warm coke, but I had also forgotten to call her master.

"Bend over the chair, slave," she said.

I rested my stomach on the backrest of the chair as I bent over. I felt my skirt ride up my legs while I did as she instructed. She grabbed my right wrist and tied it to the right leg of the chair and did the same on the left leg of the chair with my left wrist. She proceeded to tie my legs to the rear legs of the chair and the tied my thighs as well. As an afterthought, she stuffed a pair of panties in my mouth and taped my mouth shut with thick, black tape. There was no way I would be getting the gag off.

"You brought me a coke not worth my while and forgot to address me properly, slave. I was thinking about just tying you up in the living room while I watched TV. But, I see you need a little more punishment than the strictest hogtie you've ever experienced. Don't worry, that will still come later, but right now I think you should learn to call me mistress," she spoke coolly and firmly.

She was irresistible. Her cute face, shiny leather outfit, and commanding boots contrasted with her blonde hair and tan skin creating an unbelievably beautiful creature. Even if I wanted to resist, I couldn't. I let her have her way because I truly wanted this as much as she, but she could have made me do anything. I think that was why she was participating and becoming so involved in the experience. I guessed she had probably tried telling at least a couple guys of her kinky side, and they probably agreed to do it, but not whole-heartily. I surmised she was always a little paranoid that the guy she was doing it to didn't really like it as much as she, which ruined the whole experience. When she found someone like me who did it all on his own, she knew I wasn't doing it just for her happiness, but I was doing it because I wanted to and liked it. It's not easy to find someone who shares the same desires, especially if the desires are somewhat taboo.

She lifted up my skirt more, revealing my exposed ass. She pulled my panties into the crack of my ass to expose my bare butt cheeks. I moaned as she did this, but she didn't care. Alicia kissed each cheek, which made my squirm because my ass is extremely ticklish like the rest of my body.

"Wow, are you ticklish, James?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" she spoke as she gave my left cheek a hard smack.

Alicia alternated hits from my left and right cheeks. Each swing stung my sensitive flesh and sent electric waves through out my body. I knew it should hurt, and it did, but it also turned me on. I couldn't believe how sexually appealing this could be. I hadn't really thought about it before, but now I didn't know what to think.

"Do you want more, slave? Your cheeks are a nice pink right now."

I shook my head no and she said, "Then I'll have to keep doing this until you want more."

I moaned loudly as she pounded my ass ten more times. Each slap of her hand shot waves of sexual ecstasy throughout my body. I tried to struggle, but my bonds held tight. I tried to move, but my legs were tied to the chair. I was completely helpless. I was completely helpless and loving every moment of it.

"Do you want any more, James?" she asked with a sweet tone in her voice.

I shook my head yes.

"Why didn't you say so? It would be mean of me not to give you any more," she said as she began beating my ass.

I grunted and struggled, but I was powerless. She tossed her head back and laughed at my situation. I could tell she was becoming aroused because her face was sweaty and flushed. I looked behind me and saw she would grope her crotch between slaps. I wasn't the only one getting very sexually aroused, I said to myself.

"Alright, you can be done for now. I must say your ass is a nice shade of red by now. Wait here wile I get some lotion for you," she whispered then left the room.

My ass was on fire from her brutal beating. I knew I should be in pain, but there was something erotic about my situation.

Suddenly, I felt cool lotion being applied to my literally hot ass. I moaned as she rubbed every inch of my cheeks until the stinging subsided.

"Does that feel better?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"Alright, I've had fun with you for a while so I'll give you a short break. It doesn't mean you can take off your uniform. You must wear whatever I order you to wear until I tell you to undress, understood, slave?"

I nodded again and she began to untie my bonds. My wrists were slightly red and my ankles and back ached from bending in the position for so long. I stretched and was about to slip out of the platform heels when I remembered her warning. The shoes were sexy, but I wanted at least one moment of comfort for goodness sake. I settled for taking a rest in my desk chair.

"Let's have a little chat, shall we?" Alicia asked innocently.

"Yes, mistress," I replied thoughtfully.

"We have stumbled upon something quite interesting. We both know the situation we are currently experiencing is quite unusual. When I woke up this morning, I did not think I would be dominating my cute, little, shy neighbor. I bet you didn't plan on me discovering you? And if I did, I bet you didn't plan on me participating? By the way, for the moment you don't have to call me mistress. We're taking a break from the game."

"Yes, I didn't expect any of this to happen. I am still wondering why you like this," I told her.

"I think I understand you. You think I must be a lesbian or bisexual because I enjoy this? No, that is not how it is. If you think that about me, then I could think you were gay or wanted to be a woman because you cross-dress. I know that is not true. I believe we're like counterparts. There has to be an opposite of you and an opposite of me. You like to dress and be dominated while I like to dominate and dress guys. It's not really rocket science, James," she spoke.

I stared for a while. The scary part about the situation was she was making eerie sense. I replied, "I get it. I like one part and you like the other part. We need both parts to make the experience reach its full potential and then some."

"Exactly. Well, I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get bored with all this talk, slave," she said standing. "Ah! How did my boots get so dirty already? Clean them, slave."

I complied with her order and immediately began kissing her left boot. I ran my lips across the tip of the boot, then dragged my tongue across every spot I had kissed. Of course, her boots weren't really dirty. In fact, they were quite clean. She just wanted the satisfaction of watching me lick her boots.

While I worked on her left boot, I noticed her right foot moving up my skirt and to my crotch. I began licking and kissing, but she still wanted to tease me. Alicia lightly pressed her boot against my rising cock while I worshiped her foot. She pressed harder and harder until I finally uttered a cry of passion and pleasurable pain. I noticed a smirk crawl across her face. She rubbed my cock with her boot until she was satisfied I was near orgasm, which I was.

After I finished cleaning her boots, Alicia attached a dog collar to my neck and led me to the living room on a leash. She forced me to walk like a dog, and I of course, complied. She ordered me to lie on my back. I looked up at her beauty and noticed her shiny, platform boots tightly encasing her smooth calves while her black tights enhanced her firm thighs. The skintight leather hot pants emphasized her feminine hips and her chest explained itself. She slowly slid her leather hot pants down her long legs and stripped the rest of her clothing. She stood, naked before me.

"Now, it's your turn to please me, slave," she said sternly.

She straddled my stomach, pinning my arms with her legs to my sides. The only tool I would be allowed to use was my mouth.

"You will make me orgasm several times using only your tongue. If you can not then you don't get to orgasm all break," she let the thought dwindle.

Pinned to the ground, I obeyed her order. I stared into her luscious, pink folds. I slowly began to lick her lips, circling her exposed, hard clit while her sweet juices ran down my face and around my neck. I could tell an orgasm was already beginning to build with in her. I flicked my tongue against her highly sensitive clit then drew it into my mouth where I sucked it gently. At that moment I knew I was in for one hell of a spring break.

12