Caught Dancing

Story Info
Holiday dildo dancing for one, turns into a party for three.
3.8k words
4.03
45.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by angelicsounds

That Deborah found herself alone for the Christmas holiday was nothing unusual. Her roommates often invited her to join any one of them for a nice two week break between college semesters, but she just as often turned them down. She wasn't being rude at all. She thoroughly enjoyed Marta, Ann, and Sonia. The thought, however, of curling up with a good book and reading to her heart's content without the continuous interruptions of the telephone, guys, and general campus life was much more appealing. And, of course, the hassle and bustle of Christmas activities never had really meant much to her anyway.

Waking up the morning after her last roommate had departed, she decided that she would treat herself to something she'd always wanted to experience. Trying to fulfill the little fantasy with three other girls around hadn't worked out, but now she was all alone and could enjoy whatever she wanted. This was for Deborah, her own special Christmas present.

After eating a bowl of cereal, she took a shower to prepare for the day. She always enjoyed the feel of steaming, hot water as it flowed down her back, caressing her well toned body. One of her favorite things to do while showering was to reach back and spread her cheeks apart so the hot, cleansing water could flow between them. It stimulated her in a different sort of way, not a pleasurable thrill, but rather a relaxing stream that helped her to revel in her womanly charms. Indeed, Deb was voluptuous with large 40-D breasts, pink pert nipples, and a neatly-trimmed patch of cuntal fur that her boyfriend craved. Notwithstanding, her bottom also caught the eyes of many a guy around campus.

When she turned around in the spray, she quickly enjoyed the watery blast on her beautiful face. It flowed freely down her neck, breasts, and belly, moving quickly to the furry triangular mat that covered her hidden charms. Once dripping wet, she maneuvered the bar of scented soap all around her face, then down her neck to generously lather her melon breasts. For a moment or two, she allowed the soap to graze her nipple buds, sending a delicious wave of tingling thrills that only served to build her anticipation of what was to come. Eventually, she slid the bar in a circular motion around her belly and vigorously lathered her pussy hair.

Then Deborah bent to cover her legs, both in the front and in the back. Stepping out of the shower spray, she lathered her shoulders, her arms, and then as much of her back as she could reach. By that time, the floral scent filled the air, making her imagine herself naked among the flowers, possibly in a meadow scene. Pondering what could happen in that fantasy made her smile in a peaceful calm.

Last, but not least, Deb lathered each of her globes. She always saved the best for last and that morning would be no different. Starting at the top of her crack, she slid the bar down into her dark region. Immediately, she let out a moan and a sigh. The feeling of penetrating her butt always provided special desires that only she understood.

Continuing downward, she slid the scented bar further and further until her right hand met it along the path to her labia. There, she pulled it slowly along the opening to enjoy every second of stimulating pleasure. When it finally reached her clitoral region, she stopped, rinsed the bar under the spray, and placed it back on the rack. Suddenly, she giggled as she remembered something her boyfriend once said when he told her he'd give anything to be the bar of soap in her shower.

"But alas, dear Tim!" she said softly. "Not today, I'm afraid."

After she washed her hair and rinsed to her liking, she stepped out, dried off, and went directly to her bedroom. Glancing at the atomic clock on her nightstand, she noticed it was about 7:40am, plenty early to enjoy some leisurely time. After all, she had no appointments that day on campus, no classes, and absolutely no work to do. Moving to her dresser, she pressed the button on her stereo and tuned in to a local station where jazz music flowed freely. She loved the beats and frankly, she didn't know how to dance to them properly, but she did her best to make the moves she most desired.

Finding the station, Deb quickly got in the mood to dress. She went to her closet and removed a bag from a rather secluded part of it. Her friends would never go to that part if suspicious. Then, pulling the contents from the bag, she removed several items she'd been dying to wear since she purchased them on the internet several weeks before. She laid each article of sensuous delight on the bed to approve of it before she made any effort to wear them.

Smiling broadly, she said, "Black thigh highs to go with my shoulder length, coal black hair. Mmmmmm! A delicious black garter belt, too!"

Sitting on the corner of her bed, she proceeded to put on the stockings and then stood erect to climb into the matching belt. She refrained from attaching the straps to the stockings until the final touch was added. The entire event pleased her and she wondered what her boyfriend would think if he saw her. For a few moments, she decided to admire her form in the full length mirror in the far corner of the room.

"Black hair, black pussy fur, black stockings, and a black belt to deliciously hold them to my thighs," she whispered sensuously, as if she was having phone sex with her boyfriend, Tim.

When she spun around and stared back at her curvaceous butt, she tingled in anticipation of her bottom undulating and wiggling when the dance routine began.

"Ah, but of course!" Deborah said to the mirror. "All that black in contrast to my slightly tanned skin?"

Deborah's eyes soon darted to the answer she needed. On the bed, lay a bright red pair of silky panties just waiting to have a hot body like hers flow into them. As she walked back to the bed, she pictured Tim putting them on her. His fumbling hands would make a mess of it for sure, but she still liked the ways he did what he did to her. In her own imagination, she let Tim hold them while she stepped inside their soft, fiery red material.

Imagining him kneeling down at her feet, she felt the panties slide up her shapely legs to stop and rest a few inches below her secret region. There, they would rest until the final purchase found its resting place, temporary as it would be. She turned around once again to admire her form, now with a new color added to enhance the sexy black color she and the thigh highs painted. Posing there, she closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of soft jazz.

"This will be grand!" Deb whispered sweetly.

The last purchase, the most expensive of the ensemble, was a pouched, vibrating dildo. Its length was about five inches, perfect for what she'd planned, and along its shaft lay several ribs that should easily promote stimulation if needed. The dildo was also red in color, although not quite as bright as her panties. She quickly unsnapped the pouch and pulled it free. Admiring it for a few minutes, she then raised it to her mouth and licked all around its head. The anticipation of her present had already made her quite wet with desire, yet she wanted to lick it all the same.

Then she pressed its length to her cuntal lips, pushed it in a little, and braced herself for the invasion. Trying to relax by engaging the soft jazz, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, exhaled, and pushed the length deep inside her waiting canal. Gasping only slightly, she felt a tingling wave of desire crawl from her pussy up to her luscious breasts. For a moment more, she tried her best to relax, but her pussy had already started to spasm on the ribbed intruder.

"Oh my, this is going to be grand!" she said as she breathed a sigh of relief. "Girl, the next step is the charm!"

Deborah finished the job by pulling up the panties to hold the red cock in place. Then she turned around and smiled in the direction of the mirror. She thought of it as her voyeur for the day. Then she walked over to the stereo and tuned into the Latin station, Latin beat that is. Immediately, the rhythms filled the room setting just the right mood for her plan.

While a jazz guitarist strummed, Deborah danced in sync with the beat. At first, she just walked in simple movements, but as she got into the rhythm, she began to sway and spin, slowly then more rapidly. She did her best to stay in rhythm because it stimulated her. It always had done so before. About a minute into the music, she decided to add some pleasure on her own. In rhythm, she played with her hard nipple buds. Pinching them lightly at first, she tried to follow the guitarist as his own musical accents led.

The dildo in her pussy pumped gently with the movements. Forward, back, and all around the bedroom she danced, smiled, and most of all, delighted in her holiday stimulations. She even created her own words to follow the beat, mostly silly at the outset but as the music developed they turned into sensuous phrases of lust. From time to time, her breasts swayed back and forth, her nipples tingled, and her gorgeous butt clenched in spasming desire.

When the music faded, she found herself a little disappointed. Her build up of desire had gone much further than she'd expected, yet the rhythmic beat was over. She knew another song would eventually start but not for a few moments so she decided to keep the feelings alive. Reaching between her thighs, Deborah flipped the toggle switch on the panty covered dildo.

Immediately, it whirred into action sending several waves of steaming lust throughout her body.

"O-O-OOOOOh!" she said aloud. "It feels so good!"

Remembering the former beat, she started once again to dance her own brand of Latin style. This time, however, her body tingled almost continuously as her pussy spasmed over and over on her vibrating cock. The feelings were much more intense and her pussy was so wet. As the next song started, it too was of a Latin beat. Stepping purposefully, she eventually fell in sync with it.

She spun, gyrated, undulated, and generally moved as it felt best. For a while, she even held her bouncing breasts as she wiggled her hips in joyous response. The music played faster and faster till it seemed to almost take off. Deb could hardly keep up with it, but between its beat and her build up of pleasure, she soon forgot the tempo and surrendered her will and body to the most excruciating pleasures she'd ever known.

Planting one foot to the left and the other to the right, she suddenly screamed out her passionate song, "AIEIEIEIEIEIEIIAIIAEIIEIAIEIIAEIAIEIIEIAEI!"

Her body shuttered in orgasmic thrill. Her screams sounded so loud the music faded into non existence. She almost fell over from writhing but somehow managed to brace herself as the final waves of orgasmic sensations held her captive. Her breathing was, at best, erratic, but as she eventually panted her way into spent pleasure, she opened her eyes to receive the shock of her life.

There, in the open doorway to her bedroom stood Marta and Ann. Their faces were several shades of embarrassing red. Their mouths were equally agape. Neither said a word, just stared at the vision of Deborah wearing what they deemed to be a slut's outfit. Protruding a little from the panties, they saw what must have been a dildo, buzzing like crazy, deep inside one very satisfied roomie.

When the shock and reality hit Deborah a millisecond later, she inhaled in a gasp of horror. Neither of these ladies had ever even talked about sex nor had they ventured to have their boyfriends over for the night. It was now out in the open that Deborah, the oldest and wisest, had a unique dancing fetish. The three just stood there as if mummified while the beat continued its sensual drive.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, streaks of high pitched noises filled the air from Marta and Ann.

Knowing she'd been caught red handed, Deborah attempted to fain control over the embarrassing situation by angrily snapping, "What the hell are you two doing here? Get out of my bedroom this instant!"

Her attempt failed and Marta and Ann stepped inside the room to close the door behind them.

"GET! OUT! OF! HERE!" Deb insisted, but neither followed her command.

Deborah did her best to run over to her closet and get her bathrobe. Running with a vibrating dildo in her pussy proved to be a difficult matter. It did, however, send Ann and Marta into a laughing fit of hoots and hollers to end all. Somehow, Deb managed to shut off the dildo and with her back turned to the laughing roomies, she attempted to pull it from her still spasming cunt.

Deb felt so embarrassed and equally angry. Her privacy had been invaded by two women she trusted.

'How could they have done this?' Deb thought. 'How dare they walk in on me like that?'

She was of a mind to turn around, attack them both and strip them naked, just to embarrass the daylights out of them. When she finally pulled her bathrobe over her shoulders, she turned slowly to face the music. As she did, however, she noticed that amidst the giggling, Marta and Ann had begun to remove their own clothes. Both sported much smaller breasts but they were plenty for most men's desires. In seconds, the two had pulled their shirts off and thrown them aside. Marta soon unsnapped her bra in the front to reveal her 34-B breasts. Ann did the same and quickly dropped her shorts to the floor.

Deborah stood amazed and surprised at what she saw. She no longer felt the embarrassment of being discovered, especially when she pondered how Marta and Ann were willingly revealing themselves to her. They, too, must have been stimulated amidst their earlier embarrassment. She watched in silence and before long had once again removed her own robe.

Now, the three stood staring at one another. Marta who had light, curly brown hair, stood totally naked before the others. Her patch of pubic fur was trimmed neatly, but left thick and strewn. Ann, on the other hand, stood wearing only her white panties. Her breasts were about the same size as Marta's, her nipple buds fully erect and waiting to be sucked.

Then Deborah took control over the situation. She motioned to Ann to fully strip. Ann did so, but ducked her head in embarrassment. Her wisps of pussy fur were red-orange in color to match her pretty red hair. Her milky white skin looked so fine in contrast to the red and when she finally did raise her head to face the others, her skin turned red in embarrassment.

This time, however, there was no laughing at one another. Deb removed her robe and threw it on the bed. She turned to the two and said, "Since you two invaded my privacy, I'm going to have some fun!"

Marta's eyes darted toward Ann's while both wondered what the lady had in mind. Neither of them were lesbians. The three of them did, however, love dancing to various styles of music. Ann's favorite was country. Marta liked country too but loved rock better.

Finally, Marta asked, "Uh, what kind of fun were you thinking of, Deb? I mean, uh, I'm not having sex with either of you."

"Me neither!" Ann said with a startled voice.

But Deborah didn't answer at first. She walked over to her chest of drawers, opened the lower drawer, and pulled out a large pouch of something. Ann noticed it held several items but she and Marta weren't exactly sure of the contents. In seconds, it became abundantly clear that their older roommate had quite a stash of rockets ready to send her to the heavens in glorious pleasure.

Deb dumped the pouch on the bed for all to see. Marta and Ann both gasped in response. At least seven dildos of varying lengths, sizes, and colors lie side by side just waiting to be picked and plunged deeply in a pussy or two or three. Marta gulped as Deb grabbed the largest one and pointed it at her. It had to be at least eight inches long, ribbed, and dark green in color.

Waving it at Marta in a suggestion of dare, Deb smiled and tossed it aside to grab another. The second one was a light blue color, six inches in length, and completely smooth. Switching it on, it buzzed its way into action, so she pointed it at Ann's pussy. Ann also gulped, for she'd never had one up her cunt in her life. She'd not even considered such a venture before.

"Now tell me! Why did you two come back here and invade my privacy?" Deb spoke with all authority.

"Uh, well actually, uh!" Ann started to say, but Marta cut her off.

"We, uh, felt badly that you were on your own for the break. We thought we could convince you to come home with one of us." Marta said.

"Hmmm," Deborah said. "Maybe I will, but you two have all but ruined my fantasy and I don't take kindly to that!"

"We...we're so sorry Deb!" Ann said followed by Marta. "We didn't know. We really didn't know."

"I hate an unfinished fantasy," Deb said. "So you're going to finish it with me, you hear me?"

"Uh, well, uh!" Marta said confused.

Facing the two squarely, Deb said, "Now both of you put your panties back on. Only pull them up just shy of your hot mounds, then stop. I will tell you what to do from there."

In a mutual gulp, Ann and Marta bent down to the floor and gathered only their panties. They climbed into them and pulled them up to cover their furry mounds but stopped short of the goal. Then Deb handed each one a dildo she'd specially chosen from the pile. To go well with Ann's red hair, she handed her a light pink, four inch pussy probe that vibrated at a much lower rate than the one she'd used earlier. It would take longer to cum on it and this was exactly what Deb wanted.

Marta's, on the other hand, was a ribbed red five incher. Deb started its whirring action as she handed it to the young lady.

"Now pose those plastic cocks at your openings and shove them inside!" Deb said with a smile.

Embarrassing red crawled from the bottom of Marta's neck to the top of her forehead. Ann, however, loved what was happening, so her eyes glazed over in lustful desire. When the two had pushed the dildos inside their wet openings, Deb ordered them to pull their panties up all the way. Both did and giggled, but the giggles were much more of a sensitive nature.

Walking quickly over to the stereo, Deb said, "Since you both like country music, lets see how you dance to the next song that plays."

"Oh my heavens!" Marta said to Ann.

But Ann smiled sweetly and sensuously. She was indeed getting into this dancing mood that had captured Deb so well. The Christmas present to Deb would now be one to herself. Turning the dial, Deb found the favorite station of country lovers. The voice that suddenly sounded was that of a fairly new Country music star. Her song was called, "Better Get It Now, You Can't Get It Later."

Ann loved the woman's voice and it just so happened that this was her new hit song. Marta hadn't heard it before but did manage to start gyrating to the beat. Deb decided to flip the switch on her own dildo, after replacing it, to see what would happen. She wasn't sure if she could come again after such an intense climax earlier. She didn't really like the style but figured she could stand it for one more thrill.

With their breasts bouncing and butts wiggling, the three pranced around the room like they truly were on stage. Ann sang the song and sang it well. The other two hummed along. Dildos were buzzing away while pussies spasmed in joyous refrain. As the music played on and the dildo dolls gyrated, they eventually found themselves locking arms like they were dancing a modified version of a square dance. The scene would have been erotic enough if they sat in chairs pumping the cocks in and out, but to see them dance built a sexual tension in the room that was unparalleled. Nashville had never seen such a thing done, nor had the country folks in Branson, Missouri.

12