Caught Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better Get It Now, You Can't Get It Later!" Repeatedly rang from the wave radio speakers.

Before long, the three hot women were chanting the same. Midst singing, clapping, and gyrating, the familiar sounds of buzzing cocks filled the room. Moans and groans also added into the mix, causing each lady to build in her sexual excitement. Asses pumped from side to side, breasts bounced while buds were pinched, and pussies spasmed like they'd never done before.

In the final refrain of the song, Ann went over the edge. Her head cocked back and she screamed, "Better Get It NO-O-O-O-O-OOOOOW!"

Marta came four beats later. Her groans bellowed from deep within. Their sounds brought Deborah to the point of no return. She, too, shrieked out her thrills in high pitched tones. Sexy bodies convulsed and shuttered as tingling, cum soaking pleasures overwhelmed the three dancers. By the end of the song, sighs and final moans faded with the singer's voice and when it was all over, they all went over to the bed and sat down to enjoy the remaining seconds of sensations.

Deborah did agree to go home with Marta and Ann for the two week break. At Marta's parent's home, however, they did some more dancing in her room. Her mom and dad thought it funny that the three loved to dance to rock, country, and jazz, but they left them alone to have their fun. The only difference was that any orgasms experienced had to be silent or soft to not arouse suspicion.

Two weeks later after Deb, Marta, Ann, and Sonia had come back to their home near the college campus, Sonia said, "Gosh, Deb! I sure wish you would have come home with me! You must have been thoroughly bored here!"

The three dildo dancers just looked at her and smiled.

12