Caught in a Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Paul could not resist slapping Leigh's buttocks. Audrey slid under her friend and exposed her wide open pinkness to Paul. It was if she wished he had two cocks. And, he did. Has he continued to thrust in and out of Leigh, the dildo was ready to be used on Audrey. Now he felt back in the game and in control.

Paul smiled as he found out the dildo also had a vibrating head. He turned it on, quickly finding the setting she liked. As he continued to thrust into Leigh, he used the dildo on Audrey just as hard. He wasn't going to be mean, but he wanted them to know that he wanted to be a member for the night, and not just another toy for them to use.

The feel of his cock inside of her began to widen her up, enabling Leigh to set the rhythm to her own pace. She began to make them both last out for the ride. Audrey just kept on cumming and cumming on the vibrating dildo, screaming out for more. Paul began to realise something about both these woman. Leigh enjoyed his cock and edged herself as much as possible, riding out the multiple orgasms. Audrey on the other hand was a wild nymphomaniac who loved to continually cum and cum. She slid up the bed from underneath her lover so that Leigh could lick her wanting pussy while enjoying Paul's thrusting.

Paul groaned when he saw Audrey sliding away from him, but then smiled deviously. He could tell what Leigh was doing, and saw that she was indeed close to her goal of a massive orgasm. He looked and Audrey, knowing she knew. She smiled and nodded, pushing herself into Leigh's face, taking her attention. She winked at Paul, letting him know Leigh was distracted. Without warning, Paul slid the dildo deep into Leigh's ass, groaning has he felt her suddenly tighten and start shuddering. Her pussy became flooded with her juices. Audrey groaned has she felt Leigh scream in bliss. She knew Leigh loved having her ass teased, and then taken, and apparently Paul loved giving her lover the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced. She watched has Paul suddenly went rigid, then thrust into Leigh hard, cumming and filling her up completely. This caused Audrey to cum as well, driving all three of them even deeper into pleasure.

Leigh was being filled with Paul's warm cum and at the same time drinking her lover's release. To feel both of her holes filled by a dildo and Paul's cock was a first time for her. Audrey was just happy to ride those multiple orgasms she desired so much. However, she began to look at Paul in a curious way. She was not sure if she was gathering feelings towards him, or simply pure lust. She loved Leigh, who introduced her to the sapphic ways of making love. To Audrey, Paul was mature and a man, and she was still discovering things.

Paul had been watching Audrey, and saw the look. He leaned in to kiss her, smiling at her has Leigh lay still trembling from her climax. She looked at him again, the feelings confusing her. She could not figure him out and she loved Audrey very much. Leigh however, after being ridden by Paul, and then having had her belly filled with Audrey's juices, she was ready to just relax and cuddle. She immediately saw the conflicted feelings Audrey was having and smiled. To be honest, she would enjoy having Paul around. She truly loved Audrey, but was starting to feel something new for Paul as well, and had enjoyed what he brought out in her.

Paul enjoyed being in both their company. He cuddled up to both of them has they lay their heads on his chest, making him think a little deeper about multiple sexual partnerships. He could certainly handle two women, but men would be something out of his league regarding sexual activity. These two to Paul were strangers only a few hours ago and now? They were certainly more than strangers caught in the deep snow and gale force winds outside, protected by the warm country cabin.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
12