Caught in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Patrick and I thrust in and out of my wife, I was still trying to get solid footing. It didn't help that both Ann and I were slick with sweat, not giving me a lot of traction, and from this angle I was almost slightly unnerved. I decided that if I used one of my legs to step over Ann's thigh, it would give me more support to drive deeper into my wife. For just a second, I pulled out, just long enough for Ann to let out a startled moan. Instantly, I stepped over her right leg, so that her thigh was now wedged between mine and Patrick's, and in one motion slid my rock hard penis back into my wife's tight, wet pussy. Ann opened her mouth and laughed as she watched me slightly rearrange ourselves and then go right back to hammering her in unison with Patrick underneath, who never ceased to ram Ann's ass even while I was reconfiguring atop them.

Now that I was leaning farther over my wife, Patrick slid his hands down to Ann's hips, allowing me to steady myself with one hand on Ann's right boob, my other hand holding onto the headboard as I gazed down at my unbelievably sexy wife, who was moaning and giggling as she steadily took the two cocks that plunged in and out of her. The sensations were overwhelming, the reality that my own wife was being double-penetrated combining with the intense heat that caused her body to be covered in sweat and gleam in the dim light, the steady slapping of male flesh on female flesh while the bed creaked beneath us. I almost forgot to breathe as I took it all in while focusing on giving my goddess wife the fucking she needed and deserved.

Honestly, I couldn't tell you how long Patrick and I double-teamed Ann in that position. Paradoxically, it felt like a heavenly eternity but also far too short. It could have been 20 minutes or just a couple. Time stood still in our world as my eyes moved back and forth between watching two cocks slide in and out of my wife and meeting her eye line as she writhed between two bodies in this devilish sex sandwich. The panting and moaning of three individuals filled my ear along with all the other sounds generated by our sex, making me feel wonderfully lost in our little world of depravity on that hotel bed in the heart of our hometown.

In between some kissing, Ann said, "I wanna cum." I wasn't sure what was stopping her, but it turns out that Patrick's thrust into her ass were making it difficult for Ann to climax, since she wasn't accustomed to double penetration. She needed him to stop, but in exchange, she offered him the opportunity to finish in her ass while giving me the choice to temporarily pull out or to stay still inside her while our friend ran his course. I chose the latter, remaining motionless as this unfamiliar man gave full vent to his lust by railing my wife's ass as hard and fast as he could. I couldn't help but move a little bit inside of Ann's pussy, gently making love to her while I felt her cunt tightening so indescribably as that other cock drove in and out of Ann's ass.

Ann, on the other hand, didn't enjoy getting her ass fucked hard as much as I enjoyed watching it, admittedly. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, being a good sport about it but clearly experiencing some pain. All I could think to do to comfort her was kiss her, and so we made out while Patrick cursed, held on tightly to Ann's hips and plowed her ass as he had license until, at last, he moaned loudly and came inside my wife's ass.

"Say my name!" Ann burst, breaking away from our kiss. I was taken a back, a bit confused, but Patrick was on the ball.

"Ann!" he shouted as he came inside my wife's ass. "Fuck! Oh, Ann!"

"Yes, say my name as you cum in my ass!" I could hardly believe it was my wife I was hearing! Ann's eyes directed up toward me and my wife smiled at me as our new friend called out her name amid his orgasm. It was as if she owned him now.

Patrick came to a stop and caught his breath as his cum filled the condom and began to leak out, giving Ann a creampie in her ass. As soon as Patrick went still, Ann begged me to make her cum, so I went to work with all the motivation I needed. The other man didn't have to ask if he needed to leave because he was trapped underneath Ann and me as I made love to my wife's pussy all while Patrick remained lodged in her ass. For the next few minutes, Patrick served as little more than a human butt plug while Ann and I kissed and groped each other and made passionate love on top of him.

My long, hard dick pounded Ann's pussy, which was still exceptionally tight, thanks to Patrick's cock, still quite hard in my wife's ass. I pumped in and out of Ann, not incredibly hard but firmly, just the way she likes it. My mouth took turns between Ann's mouth and her tits, and we all but forgot about the other man who was right there with us. Ann's left leg, the one that wasn't pinned down by mine, first kicked straight out, that sexy high heel pointing to the ceiling, and eventually began to curl back toward me until it was wrapped around my waist. At last, I could feel Ann begin to tense up, preparing for orgasm for the fourth time tonight. The heel of her shoe was now poking into my back, my wife's nails digging into my shoulder blades as her breath got more and more labored.

"Keep going," Ann said between breaths. "Keep going. Make me cum on your cock. Make me cum on your cock while this cock's in my ass!" I did just as she asked, pushing her over the edge, evidenced by her howl and her shaking body. Her climax lasted a good minute, and I made sure to give her a few well-timed thrusts into her throughout it, each of which made her moan and twitch again as her body still rocked with her orgasm.

Finally, as her cumming subsided, Ann offered in her sexy tone, "Do you want to cum on my face?" I can remember two times before this night that Ann let me give her a facial. She really preferred my seed on her tits, but as if the threesome wasn't enough of a birthday present for me, she wanted it to be perfect in my estimation. Without saying a word, I pulled out, more than ready to cum, and allowed Patrick just enough time to get out from under Ann. Once Ann was lying on her back as Patrick got out of the bed, I straddled over my wife's stomach and pointed my cock right at the goddess's face.

Within a few seconds, I was cumming, bringing the wildest night of my life to fitting climax as several hard spurts of semen erupted from my prick and painted my wife's pretty face from top to bottom. I tried my best to avoid her eyes, with mixed results. By the time I was done, I had sufficiently covered Ann's forehead, chin, mouth and right cheek, with a bit of my man juice everywhere else too, including her hair. I had been certain to save up a particularly large load for her, and all the arousal from tonight had helped my balls produce on top of what had already been building up.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I collapsed next to my wife while my cum dripped down the contours of her face. Ann just grinned and laughed, utterly relaxed as well, though no doubt feeling some soreness as she had just taken the most intense fucking of her life.

"Fuck is right," Patrick interjected. In that moment, I had all but forgotten he was there! "Thanks for letting me be a part of that!" With little else to contribute, Patrick gathered his things, got dressed and asked us to let him know when we were up for a threesome again. I told him I would reach out to him in the future, and then he went on his way. It was after he left that Ann finally sat up, my cum now streaming down to her neck and even down to her boobs as she smiled from ear to ear.

"How was it?" I asked her.

"Intense," she said, "but in a good way. A little uncomfortable at times but very fun. I would probably do it again sometime, but not right away."

"Good enough for me," I said.

"And you?" she asked. "Did you have fun?"

I laughed. "Hell yes," I said. "You were so sexy. I had no idea you could handle two cocks so well."

"Oh, I'm sure I could handle more," she said with a grin and then strutted off to the bathroom to clean up.

Since then, I have been in awe of Ann, and I have to say I feel an even deeper love and trust for her. We don't expect that night to be a one-time occurrence either. We've already begun to think of plans for perhaps later this summer and have had a couple new ideas to make it even more interesting. The new excitement has made our relrelationship, strong as it was, better than ever.