Caught in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...I want both of you to fuck me, all day long."

Britney lowered her head to slap her tongue over Adam's cock and suck it between her lips while she slowly stroked David's. Closing her eyes, she went down the shaft and slowly bobbed her head a few times before coming up with an audible pop.

"Mmmmmmm."

David leaned his hand in and grabbed at her breast, forcing her to turn her attention towards him and look up in his eyes. He was standing left of his friend.

"I want to fuck those tits."

She gave him a smirk as she let go of both their cocks and let them bounce on their own. Her hands cupped her big breasts and held them up, leaning her head down she spit a river of saliva in the middle and looked back up at David.

"You want to fuck my titties, hot shot?"

"Oh, fuck yes I do babe!"

The blonde goddess held her big breasts up inviting him to slip his cock between. Once embedded, she smashed them together and looked in his eyes as she pumped her breasts and began to slowly fuck his long pole.

"Ohhhhh fuck, that feels so fucking good."

Seeing as David was getting all the attention with eye contact and her hands holding her tits up to fuck his cock, Adam felt a little left out seeing his friend hogging her up all to himself. He put his hand on her head to turn her face towards his cock and then softly spoke.

"Suck my fucking cock, Britney baby. Ohhh yeah."

From his request, Britney wrapped her lips around Adam's pole while her breasts moved up and down. Fucking David's pole at the same time she slobbered all over Adam's, the blonde goddess couldn't get enough of either man. Britney loved to get her tits fucked and after a good bit of fucking one, she let go of them and then popped her mouth off Adam's cock before looking up in his eyes.

"You want to fuck 'em too?"

"Oh yes, please!"

Britney giggled at how Adam said 'please' to her, begging for her to fuck that cock with her breasts. She turned her attention to David's pole and kissed the head first before wrapping her lips around it while her hands smashed her tits together to create the passage for the other man. As soon as she felt Adam's cock slide between her big beauties, she smashes them together and moaned into David's cock. Adam began to thrust his hips forward and watch his cock drive between her epic cleavage. Both men moaned from the work Britney gave to their shafts.

"God fucking damn, these tits feel so amazing."

"Oh yeah, Britney sure loves our cocks!"

That last comment from David forced her to give him eye contact. He put his hand on the back of her head so she could focus in position sucking his rod while Adam placed a hand on her shoulder to lock her in place as he was still thrusting and fucking her amazing tits with his rod. Britney loved to have her tits fucked and with two men back here with her, there was no reason she couldn't work them both with her perfect body. Eventually David moved his hand from her head and then Britney came off his shaft moaning before speaking in that slutty voice of hers.

"Mmmmm yeah! I love your big hard fuckin' cocks! I'm gonna fuck both of them with my tits!"

Her words gave Adam the call to share, knowing that he just had his turn between her tits. He let go of her shoulder, returning the freedom to Britney as she now turned her attention back to David and held her glorious mounds of flesh up for him to insert his shaft between. Once again, she pushed her breasts together and started to pump up and down. David moaned and spoke out.

"Ohhhhhh god, I love that babe. Those tits were made for my cock."

"Oh yeah? I knew it! You couldn't stop starring at them from the mirror when you were driving!"

Words of truth flowed past her lips while that cock drove between her passage of flesh. Over and over she pumped her breasts up and down fucking his cock. All the while, Adam just stood there slowly stroking his own meat as he watched Britney do her dirty work. After a good bit of time, she let go of her tits and returned her concentration towards Adam once more. Looking in his eyes and holding her tits apart, he got the message and shoved his cock right back in the middle. Britney gasped a moan out as Adam started to thrust, fucking her tits again.

"Mmmmmm, get 'em Adam! That's my kinky nerd right there, fuck my tits!"

Complying to the words of the naughty blonde goddess, Adam pumped his cock between her tits enjoying every second of it. Britney moaned and smiled gleefully up into his eyes before looking over at David and giving him a wink. After a good bit of fucking her tits, Adam stopped and then Britney moved to concentrate on David once more. Holding her tits up like before, he slammed his rod between them and now Britney went to pumping up and down as she looked up into his eyes and spoke.

"Mmmmmm, you know what I want to do?"

"What's that babe? Tell me."

Britney looked up into David's eyes and smirked, still moving her great tits up and down over his big cock as she replied.

"I want both of you to fuck me at the same time. I think y'all are ready again for it."

She smiled over at Adam and then a laugh was heard between the moaning voices of the two males. David spoke up first.

"Oh yeah it's about time I fuck you Britney."

"And I want a piece of that ass, at last!"

Britney giggled a sensual laugh at Adam's last comment. She let go of her tits now and grabbed both their cocks in her hands. She looked up into David's eyes again.

"You can fuck my pussy."

Leaning down, she placed a kiss on the head of his rod and then moving over to Adam she gave him eye contact now.

"And you can fuck my big ass!"

Kissing the head of his dick, Britney now got up and the two men were ready to shuffle her around. Time came again in which she would be wedged between the two men and she was so ready for it. David took her hand and pulled her towards him as he sat down on the luxury couch seat of the limo. Britney got the hint of the position and climbed over, straddling him as she took a hold of his cock and was ready to bury it into her wet opening. Adam came up behind her just like before, only this time he was going for the other hole.

"Get down on it babe, get down on it."

David couldn't wait to feel his cock closed within that pussy. All those years of those wild rumors and today it was a blast into the past for him. Britney softly lowered herself down on his rod and then breathed in as David moaned out. She looked over her shoulder at Adam, and brought her hand back and spanked her left ass cheek teasing him.

"Go on Adam! Slam your cock in my big lily white southern ass!"

The man eagerly placed his hands on both of her cheeks pulling them apart as Britney watched him. Once he could see her dark hole, Adam slowly shoved his cock in there. David placed his hands up on her tits and then she leaned down and kissed his lips, moaning into his mouth as she felt both of their cocks in her holes. Britney leaned up breaking the kiss as she closed her eyes and cried out like a banshee.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that's it!"

Britney cried out and then the two men's moaning voices joined her. David thrust into her pussy, while Adam began to pump into her beautiful ass. Britney dug her nails up into the seat in front of her. Adam put his hands on her back while David's palms went to her tits, perfectly holding her strong body up as their double fucking of her body sent her to a heaven of pleasure.

"Oh god, fuck this amazing!"

"Oh yeah, this ass! Ohhhhh yes!"

Both of the men moaned and were taken back by the pleasure. Britney was strong to handle their double team effort and decided to egg them on as she opened her eyes looking down at David's face crunched up in a joy, she looked over her shoulder at Adam and teased him.

"Fuck my big ass Adam! Harder! Faster!"

Allured in her tempting voice, Adam leaned in and began to slam drive his cock in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as he could. Britney's body rocked a bit and then David began to pump his meat harder into her pussy. Her body rumbled and her breasts went to bouncing and shaking around as the two men fucked her voluptuous goddess form. Britney dropped her jaw and screamed out to them.

"OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHH YES!! FUCK ME!!"

"Oh my-"

"OHHHHHH, HARDER!!"

Britney's voice out screamed both the men that were moaning and speaking. There was no words from either of them as they fucked her body harder with each minute. David watched her tits bounce and shake from their thrusts on her, while Adam's eyes were focused on the view of his cock disappearing into her ass and reappearing each second. She gritted her teeth for a bit, feeling the heat grow within her lovely hole. Soon she was going to be forced to burst from this pressure, but something caught her attention feeling hard spanks on her ass, alerting her to Adam's touch.

"OH GOD, YES, YES, YES!! FUCK ME! SPANK MY FUCKIN' ASS, ADAM! MORE!"

Spank after spank after spank clapped on her ass cheek hard enough to leave the palm imprint. The sound was dulled out from all the moaning of the three of them. The fucking was still continuing simultaneously for her pussy and ass. Adam's eyes wandered up to see Britney with her teeth gritted giving him that animal look. Gasping for breath she looked down at David who's eyes were closed and face curled up into a pleasure. As much as she had tried to hold it off, Britney couldn't anymore. She was ready to cum all over that meaty cock buried in her pussy.

"OHHHHH GAWD, I'M GONNA EXPLODE!"

In the hollering, Britney's southern accent came roaring out. David opened his eyes to grown at her, not slowing down at all. He wanted to force her to cum on him right before he would make the call to change positions. He and Adam both, still pumped into her ass and pussy as hard as possible and then it finally happened. Her nails dug into the seat and she cried out.

"OHHHH MY...FUCK!!"

"Yeah Britney, that's it babe! Flood my fucking cock with your juices!"

David came to a sudden stop from thrusting so he could feel the legendary pop singer explode on him. At the same time, Adam slowed down, still thrusting in and out of her lush booty. Britney gasped and felt her climax explode, while still feeling that cock pumping into her ass making the pleasure all more superior. Still catching her breath, Adam spanked her ass to get her attention.

"You liked that Britney?"

"Oh my god, I loved it!"

"Oh yeah, you did babe huh? I wanna fuck that ass now."

David quickly took control of the conversation even though Adam had spoken first. That ass was built for fucking, and he was going to make sure he got some of it. Britney looked behind her shoulder over at Adam to make sure he was ready to switch positions.

"Come on baby, you can fuck me again up front-"

She turned her eye sight back to David now and finished speaking.

"And you can fuck that big ass of mine next, hot shot!"

From behind her, Adam had come to a stop within the tight hole of her ass and now was easing his cock out. A drop of precum trailed down as now the man stepped back from position and Britney was slowly climbing off of David. She wanted a new position for another double fucking. Britney loved this kind of play with two cocks, her body was built for it and she knew that she could go another round of double fucking to the point she could drain both pairs of their balls completely. By the time this was all done, all three of them would be worn slap out.

"How we gonna do this, man?"

Adam spoke up to David from behind. Britney was standing up once again in her heels. She turned around to David looking at him and then back to Adam.

"Both of you hold me up and fuck me that way."

"Good call, babe."

Britney didn't like to overuse the same position more than once. The proper double-fucking from her perspective was when she was lifted off her feet and getting smashed between the two men. David came behind her on cue and then she placed her hands on Adam's shoulders to prepare for it. Luckily, the luxurious limo was large inside so her head wouldn't be hitting the roof. Once both men put their hands up to pick her up, she smiled into Adam's eyes and then looked over her shoulder. David spoke up.

"Alright man, let's go!"

"Mmmmm come on, I'm ready again. Fuck me, both of you!"

With the position ready, David wrapped an arm around her beautifully toned abs and then Adam brought his hands down to her hips to begin lifting her. Britney placed her hands on both of her ass cheeks pulling them apart, just in time as her heels were lifted off the floor and then both cocks found a home in her holes one after the other. Britney closed her eyes and cried out in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh, make me scream!"

By request, both of them began to pump their cocks hard into her tight holes. Heavy breathing turned to high pitched cries at a sudden change. Britney moved her hands from her ass cheeks and dug her nails into Adam's shoulders, breaking the flesh with small cuts. He cried out to her in return.

"Fuck yes Britney!"

"OHHHH, GOD, OHHHH YES!!"

It was her request of them to make her scream and they lived to the promise. Sandwiched between the two of them, David thrust into her ass hard pushing her forward and then Adam would drive his cock into her pussy harder, both men fucking her into a frenzy.

"This ass is-"

"OHHHHHH, FUCK ME!"

David couldn't even get a word out, the only sound left was the groaning and moaning of the two males drowned out from the voice of Britney screaming in pleasure. Over and over both their cocks pumped her pussy and ass in unison. Like before, her body rocked and her great breasts had a shake with each thrust from in front and in back. Adam knew his time was drawing short for when he was ready to blow his load and he began to slow down the steam, panting in his breath as he spoke.

"I think I'm gonna blow another load, ohhhh fuck yes."

"Oh yeah, I'm ready to blow my balls too."

Britney heard the two men speaking of cumming and took a deep breath as she caught herself and then responded in exultation.

"Oh my god! Oh, oh yes! I want it, put me down and you can both cum all over me!"

"Ohhhhh fuck yes, you heard her man. Let's set her down now."

Adam spoke back to David and then the two men pulled their rods from her holes and moved to bring her heels back down on the limo floor. Britney was fatigued from taking a double-fucking twice back to back. After she caught her breath back she lowered herself down on her knees for them as both of them were now holding their cocks and prepare for the mess that was awaiting. Britney took advantage of the situation to suck on those poles one last time. She looked up at Adam as she moved to his cock first and placed it between her lips. Like how the whole thing began, she used her right hand to stroke David while bobbing her head up and down on Adam's pole. The man moaned before Britney popped her mouth off his shaft and then turned to David and pushed her lips down on his pole, while her left hand went to stroking Adam's by prompt.

"Oh yes, that's it babe. Suck that cock one last time."

For all intentions, David had planned to unload on her face from the beginning of this steamy limo party. He had always dreamed of meeting Britney several years ago, had heard all those stories whispered to him and here she was begging to be drowned in cum from him and his friend. Her makeup was battle-worn from all this time and fresh cum would be the final layer. She popped her lips off his cock and then looked up at him gritting her teeth like a hungry slut waiting for it.

"I'm fucking ready babe."

"So am I."

Both men gave her the alert that their explosions were seconds away. Britney stroked both of their cocks hard and fast, aiming them at her face while she looked her eyes at both of them, opening her mouth and gasping for it.

"You both going to cum for me? Going to cum all over my face? Make me all messy?"

"You know it baby, get ready!"

"Ohhhhh fuck yes babe, I'm gonna cover you down."

Adam had spoke first and he brought his hand down to straighten her hair from the side of her face, pushing the golden locks past her ear and over the shoulder. Both of them had stepped an inch closer to her as their cocks were closer to her face. Britney didn't stop stroking those cocks at all, concentrating solely on what was awaiting her in a warm delight. She looked up into their eyes one last time and then the heavy breathing told her it was time.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah babe, here it is!"

"Yeah, yeah Britney oh god!"

A powerful string of cum shot from David's cock drenching up her forehead and into her hair, coating her cheek. At the same time Adam shot a powerful wad stretching of her face, coating her eye brow and smudging in the corner of her left eye. Another load aimed from the right side layered onto her forehead again. Then another wad from Adam's cock splattered over her nose and dripped down her left cheek. Another string of cum from David plastered her right eye equally, streaming down. Another blast from Adam went into her hair and over-layered onto her forehead, causing him to bring his hand down into the back of her hair to hold her in place to make sure his final spurts daubed over her cheek. Britney laughed with her mouth open, while the final gush of cum ran down her cheek barely getting her eye once more.

"Fucking wow, oh my god."

"Dude, we fucking creamed her, look at that."

Britney laughed at David's comment to his friend. Indeed she was caked in their cum and loving the feel of that hot mess over her. She opened her eyes and looked up at them with a goofy smile on her face. Both eye lashes had drops of cum gleaming which caused David to chuckle a bit, both men smiled like winners with big grins. Britney looked up into David's eyes and opened her mouth. The man pushed his cock over her tongue and then she kissed the head lovingly. Adam tugged at her hair to bring her attention to his rod, she closed her lips around the head and kissed it equally. Looking up at them she had a big smile on her face before finally speaking.

"Y'all loaded me down into a mess!"

"Yes we did!"

"Ohhhhh yeah, we emptied our fucking balls on you!"

Laughter filled the limo with Britney laughing the hardest at them. David couldn't help but make a joke at her.

"Hey babe, you wanna go out to dinner with me like that with your face all messy?"

Britney laughed hard at his comment and once again the three were laughing. She brought one of her hands up and swiped some of the cum from her eye and on her forehead and then sucked it off her fingers.

"Mmmmmm, taste good too. I had a lot of fun today with the both of you."

"Me too, Britney. Fuck! And here I was thinking our day was ruined with the studio being closed, silly me."

"Yeah silly you! I knew the nerd in you was still a naughty man!"

Despite all the fucking they had been doing for hours, that comment was still enough to make Adam blush. David then spoke up.

"It's my honor Britney, god I can't explain how bad I wanted to party with you years ago, this was like a dream coming back after a long time waiting."

Britney smiled up at David with her cum covered face only to giggle before responding.

"Oh yeah, I know! Paris used to tell me all about you, oh my god...one time years ago she wanted me to wait around outside some club for your limo but we ended up getting in the car and going to another party, old times."

"Well I can certainly say, this was one hell of a surprise today. You were fucking excellent, and that goes to our friend Adam here. You and I man, we made a hell of a team today!"

Adam couldn't help but nod at his friend with a smile and then Britney giggled at the two men having their moment together. Brushing her hand through her hair she looked back up at them.