Caught in Darkness Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you thirsty?" She asked as she walked back. With her hand lifted up to the air, small wisps of air started to pool together in a small whirlwind. It gathered moisture out of the air until a small ball of clear liquid hovered above her palm. "Manipulating the elements is easy. The hard thing is what to do with it once its done." She smiled coyly. Riyarra instinctively licked her lips against her better judgment -- she was parched. "Drink then, dear one. It's pure." She didn't know why, but Riyarra believed her, in this the twins were not being treacherous. But their game would soon come out. The Alluring lifted the ball of water to the elf's mouth, and she eagerly sucked it down. Once finished, she conjured another, which was devoured just as eagerly, and another.

It was the on fourth one that the trick was played. As the captive sucked the water into her mouth it reformed into the ball and pushed her jaw open. She mumbled a protest that was lost and shook her head to try and dislodge the bewitched thing. The Alluring shushed her to be still and lifted the leather strap to the elf's cheek.

"It's a small punishment for biting your tongue." The Zecarin lady grinned deviously as she placed the strap into the elf's mouth. The water hardened it ice around making a makeshift ball gag. "It will also muffle the screams of joy we hope you will make for us." She breathed huskily into the elf's ear and licked her earlobe. She glanced behind the elf's head to her sister that put the finishing touches on the elf's braid. Her sister shared that same seductive, devious smirk.

It was The Deliquescent that moved first. She leaned in and placed a tender kiss on the nap of the elf's neck. Her lips nuzzled the exposed backside of the elf's neck, and gave it slow, succulent kisses as she moved across to the shoulder. Her hands held onto Riyarra at the waist, and her fingers softly caressed her hips. The Alluring held the elf's cheek in her hand and gave it a gentle, loving touch. Their eyes stared at one another. There was no cruelty in The Alluring; it was a confusing realization for Riyarra, yet there was still a devious nature there wasn't to be trusted. But as The Deliquescent's lips reached her ear in the knowing way that shivers of pleasure down her spine, Riyarra eye's rolled back into her head for that instant, and she decided this was a much preferable method of interrogation.

With a soft shuffle of cloth her eyes opened to find The Alluring had disrobed. The Zecarin's build was similar to her own, but held a more maidenly characteristic. Her hips were straighter, and her muscles had less definition. She approached with a soft, seductive motion, and gently pressed her body against Riyarra's. The sensation awoke buried desires inside the elf. Feeling another person pressing their warm akin against hers was a welcomed comfort. She closed her eyes to hide her feelings from her captors. The Alluring placed her hands on the elf's back right below the shoulder blades, and pulled her body closer. Their breasts squished together, their thighs touched, and the Zecarin rested her head on her shoulder. There she just stood and held her pale lover as her sister mirrored her positioning.

"Be with us." The Alluring breathed against Riyarra's neck. "We are very different from the monsters here. We will help you, we will take you out of here to a better place, if you will just be honest with us." Her lips moved to Riyarra's neck, right under her jaw and kissed her pale skin softly.

Then a silence grew between them. Three elf women just stood pressed tightly together, sharing in the warmth and comfort of their bare bodies. Despite that comfort, Riyarra's mind pulled away from that moment to focus on her situation. She opened her eyes and stared blankly out into the emptiness of the cell and her gaze fixated on the dead guard outside. These two women were strong by themselves, and very powerful together. She could not win if they forced themselves on her. They could just take what they wanted from her, but they hadn't done that. Instead they had healed her wounds, rejuvenated her, made her comfortable, and made her feel... loved. Whatever their game was, they had set down rules for it. Honesty was the first price they had asked for. She turned her cheek and nuzzled it timidly against her dark skinned lover's lips.

The Alluring lifted her hand to the elf's mouth and the ice ball melted away. She unbuckled the strap and pulled it free. Riyarra groaned and moved her numbed jaw around trying to work sensation back into it. A hand held her mouth still and soft lips touched hers in an impassioned kiss. There was an intoxicating warm sensation coming from that kiss that took the cold away; she couldn't help herself anymore and let her emotion flow freely in that kiss. They had given her the gentleness she had gone so long without in this harsh, cruel place. She wasn't a Sapphic, Riyarra preferred male lovers, but The Alluring had awoken a yearning in her. She missed feeling loved.

Their hands caressed her. Not to massage or to reassure, just to touch and feel. The Deliquescent trailed soft kisses down her back as she knelt to touch her thighs. Soft fingertips ran over her calves down to her ankles and firm gliding palms moved their way back to her hips. Then her hand rested on the elf's rear as those soft soothing lips kissed each check in sensual succession.

Riyarra's own thoughts were enraptured by The Alluring's kiss. True to her name, the elf couldn't ignore the under-elf's appeal - she couldn't stop, couldn't break free, she wanted it to last forever. The Alluring's hands were firm and strong and ran up her sides and her outstretched arms to her shackles. They unfastened, and her wrists were released from the cursed chains. They came to fall gracefully around her dark lover's neck and she held The Alluring's head softly. Together they stood as stark contrasts, pale and dark, but joined in an undeniable embrace. Their kisses were slow and soft, sharing a tenderness only a Sapphic could give for long.

A wet sensation tickled her rump before she realized what it was and then cooed softly into her lover's lips. The Deliquescent's tongue teased and played with the crack of her cheeks, sliding up and down the cleft of those two mounds. It was an electrifying sensation, erotic in its novelty. Riyarra instinctively parted her legs slightly wider to invite more, and was rewarded. That warm, wet, tantalizing traveler visited her aching pussy and roamed the outside of her mound. Firm, gentle hands parted her rear and held her slightly up to expose her wetness to her lover. The tongue return caressed the outer folds of her pussy slowly yet firmly before running across the opening. The Deliquescent maneuvered her hands to part Riyarra's wet flesh, and her tongue immediately filled the gap.

Riyarra gasped sharply and moaned into her lover's lips. The Alluring broke away to allow her to breath and gasp in pleasure, only to sink her lips onto the elf's ear. Long, pointed, and sensitive it was something overlooked by the males that just wanted to sate their lusts. But these two women wanted to fulfill her lusts, and they knew just how to work her up to it. Riyarra tilted her head down to expose her ear to her lover, and The Alluring made good use of the vantage. Her lips glided back and forth slowly along the upper ridge, causing a mix of moans and sighs of delight from Riyarra. Her hands cradled the pale elf's head as she worked the tip of her tongue under and across that ridge of cartilage and skin. Riyarra drew in a long breath as her lover's tongue made the journey down its length only to exhale lustfully. To The Alluring, it had become a competition with her sister to see who was being the most effective.

She was outdone when The Deliquescent's tongue finally touched Riyarra's clitoris. The pale elf's fingers curled instinctively and the nails dug into her dark lover's back as she drew in a sharp breath. This time The Alluring moaned lustfully -- she liked a bit of pain while lovemaking, and decided to up the ante. She bent her head down to Riyarra's full breasts and bit one of her nipples lightly. The elf whimpered and dug her nails in again. This made the under-elf moan into her breast. Riyarra picked up on the queue and started to rake her nails gently down her lover's dark skin. Her efforts were rewarded with a long drawn out hiss of pleasure for her Zecarin lover. But her mind wouldn't stay focused very long, her attention was split between two women bent on driving her lusts wild. All this time The Deliquescent's repeated swirling of the tip of her tongue around the pale elf's clitoris had worked her passion up to its peak. And when one slender digit started to stroke the folds of her pussy, she lost control and a minor tremor of ecstasy shook her body. Her breath caught in her throat, only to slowly exhale in a long drown out moan of pleasure with the tremors stopped.

Both women stopped their lovemaking and held Riyarra as they had done a moment before. Riyarra wanted more, they had awoken something in her and she wasn't sated yet. But then, she realized that was their angle -- to get her to come to them for more. She opened her eyes and looked into The Alluring's face.

"This isn't the place for this." She simple stated with a calm smile and stroked her new lover's cheek. "Now it is your turn. Tell us and we will take you with us." Riyarra searched those eyes looking for more. She was furious she had been played, but also deeply aroused by the thought of sharing more with these two powerful, and yet gentle women.

Mule, for all his strength and ability, wasn't making her escape a fast one. He had hinted at her rescue, but he seemed to have his own agenda. These two sorceresses were sincere and straight to the point -- all they wanted from her was honesty.

Perhaps it was time she formed her own alliances.

****

The General was furious. He hadn't even paused to suit up for combat, he just stormed down the hallway with sword in hand. Flanking him were a dozen house guards armed and armored to the teeth. Another Zecair swordsman approached them from the other direction.

"My Lord, two more were found near the armory." He reported. "The cellblock has been sealed from the inside. We cannot get in."

"Ignore it. Continue your search, it's a small party of one or two assassins, when you have them dead bring their bodies to the great hall. I will be there." The soldier saluted with his hand over his chest and ran past the contingent. The Unkillable looked to his own men. "You four head to the east wing and organize the guards to protect the rest of the family. Allow none to come to harm or the consequences will be most severe. The rest with me, we need to secure the Mistress." He whirled around and continued his march forward as the escort divided and carried out their orders. They marched in silence. The halls were quiet as the rest of the house was either sleeping or busy searching the left wing where the murders were discovered.

They came to the Chapel with two acolytes sitting outside the entrance in quiet meditation. They were both female, draped in layers of sheer silk that hinted at their bare bodies underneath. Sounds of passion carried out of the room and into the hall - his Lady was indisposed. The general snorted derisively and turned to his men.

"Spread out. We wait here."

12