Caught in Darkness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Unkillable was no stranger to this pool and this priestess; he had used their prophecies to thwart enemies in the past. It was how he gained his title and defended it -- all due to his willingness to give up what he valued most in this world. To him, anything could be bought for the right price. And the spirits were no different.

He undid his weapon belt and let it drop to the floor quietly. Then his shirt, his boots, his pants -- everything he wore until he was naked in the room. The priestess turned slowly to face him, her eyes were closed and she was still chanting. She offered out her hand. It was a signal for him to enter the pool. The liquid was very warm and very thick as it clung to his hairy legs. He had seen battle and torture enough times to recognized blood when he saw it and felt it. She had once told him it was the Eldergod's blood, summoned from the earth to mediate the spirits transition into their world. Whatever it really was didn't matter; he had killed clergy and defiled such rooms before and never suffered divine retribution. The Eldergod and these spirits had no true power in this world, they were just onlookers -- voyeurs.

He took her hand firmly, and their fingers entwined. At his touch, her eyes opened and they reflected the red glow of the braziers. There was an odd intelligence in those eyes, and a bit of perverted villainy -- she had already channeled a spirit for him. Her chanting suddenly stopped.

"We know your desire." She whispered harshly. "Make us an offering." Her voice was deep and brittle, like the howling of a thermal vent. It was the invocation of the seeker; it was now his turn to give something of value to the pool in exchange for a prophecy. The greater the value of what he offered, the more meaningful the prophecy.

"For you dear one, I'll give you a taste of my cock." He smirked and caressed her cheek. It was blasphemy, something he was good at. But he had little respect for these rituals, he could not deny their insight, but aside from spying on the lives of mortals, pool spirits were nothing more than voyeurs. None of them had ever manifested themselves to him or to the priestesses he had killed.

His wife's lips turned up a menacing sneer. Those perfectly purple lips amid a sea of gray blue skin held him in contempt. Such was their relationship. As he thought about it he realized that they had sex more often while she was possessed than while she was herself. He liked it more when the spirits came out to play; an ironic turn of his distaste for their voyeurism.

"Give us your seed... all of it." The priestess whispered. The drop in her voice gave it a husky hint that sent his loins aching. Ever so slowly and sensually, the very tip of her tongue came out and traced the edge of those perfect lips to accent her offer. That wet, glistening pink muscle of seduction called to him, he wanted that tongue on his cock.

"Agreed." He growled and grabbed a handful of her long elegant hair. She placed her hands on his chest and leaned into him. Her nails scraped across his skin and drew blood, her lips engulf his bare nipple and sharp pointed teeth pierced it. He gritted his teeth and hissed in pleasure; this one liked it rough, and so did he. The possessed priestess looked up at him with a sultry smile; rows of small needle sharp teeth had replaced her normal ones. This was something new, but he liked it.

She touched his lips with her nails, and he found sharp claws had replaced them. She pinched his bottom lip between them and pulled his mouth down to hers. She kissed him softly at first, then with a more seductive feel. That tongue came out and danced playfully over his lips. There no question about it anymore, The Unkillable closed his eyes and let himself go. He found her lips electrifying; they sent an arousing tingle all throughout his body. Her tongue pushed past his lips, and wound itself around his tongue. It was long and dexterous, coiling itself around his like a snake and pulling it back into her own mouth. It surprised him and aroused him at the same time. He imagined the pleasure such a prehensile tongue would give his cock.

She seemed to sense his desires, and immediately pulled away grinning the moment he thought it. Her body slowly slid down his muscular frame to the pool below, her nails raking thin bloody trails down his chest. She stopped at his cock, and that tongue came out and wrapped itself around his growing member. The sensation overwhelmed his senses, and his head lolled back as he let loose a deep moan. She started to constrict his cock with her tongue and pulled the tip into her warm, wet mouth. His hands went to her head to steady himself from the dizzying sensations, and grabbed big fistfuls of her hair. Her hands went to his ass to keep him still, and dug those claws into his firm cheeks. As that tongue undulated around his cock, it engorged instantly with blood, making it hard and throbbing in her lips. It strained in her tight embraced and with each pulsation, she moaned lustfully into his cock. She squeezed his ass and those sharp claws pricked the flesh. The mix of pain and pleasure was exactly what turned him on. Too soon his pleasure was building to its climax; it wouldn't be much longer before he filled her mouth with his seed. She knew exactly how to get what she wanted, and exactly what he wanted in order to get it. Her tongue undulated around it, caressing his rock hard shaft. She could feel a sudden tension build in the veins as his balls started to constrict. With a single slender finger, she pushed her way into his anus and pressed against the gland she found there making him come instantly in her mouth. The Unkillable shuddered and bucked, gasping and moaning as his seed poured into her mouth.

The lovers relaxed and let the passion ebb a moment. The Unkillable still had his hands on her head and his fingers entwined in her hair. She released his cock and looked up to him. Her tongue licked the rim of her mouth to pick up any strands of his gooey sperm she missed.

"I want it all." She cooed. That finger entrapped in his anus put pressure on his organs and forced his shaft to grow hard again. She wiggled it about inside, sliding it in and out of his dry puckered hole. His face bore mixed reactions between hisses of pain and grunts of pleasure as his cock throbbed back to life.

This sexual demon that had possessed his once frigid and condescending wife was getting all he had one way or another. Her hand dipped into the pool and came away dripping the thick, slick blood. She dribbled it down her chest, coating her breasts with the substance and moaning as it dribbled down her ample tits.

"Taste... and know pure pleasure." She breathed at him. Her body rose out of the pool and she stood before him. Slowly she arched her body backwards as her arms came to wrap around his neck. She pulled him down to her chest, and the general was not one to deny a lady for long. He sucked at her tits like a starving child, pulling each erect little nipple into his mouth in turn. Savagely he ravaged them, giving no effort to sensation or sensuality. A new fury burned in him now, and he would have her on his own terms. As soon as he had his fill of her breasts, he stopped and yanked the priestess head backwards sharply by a handful hair.

"Speak, and know my pleasure." He countered. This spirit was a trickster, he could see it from the beginning. It would try to cheat him out of his dues at the earliest opportunity. But as she grinned at him devilishly, it seemed it was not without some sense of fairness.

"A name will be taken. Just as a life is taken." She cooed at him. The Unkillable smirked; The Majestic would fall. Her hands went to her own breasts and she started to knead and caresses her own mounds. Those thin claws pinched and pricked her own nipples to the sound of her squeals and gasps of delight. The Unkillable growled and bit into her neck, his teeth pulled at the flesh rather than grind through it. The pleasurable pain made her forget what she was doing as a long sigh of ecstasy hissed from her lips. His mouth replaced her hands on her breasts and he licked the blood off her nipples and areolas each in turn.

His throbbing member had regained its full glory while grinding against the fur patch above her pussy. This heavyset male was easily twice the size of such an elegant lady. It was an easy task as he picked her up, cradling her small ass in his hands, and drove her slippery pussy onto his waiting cock. Impaled by pleasure, she willingly submitted to his desire, wrapping her arms and legs around his neck and waist. Deep guttural pants huffed from her mouth with each thrust of that hard shaft into her wet mound. He held her legs in his arms, her ass in his palms, and forced his shaft deeper into her with each violent thrust.

The longer his fury endured, the louder her pants became until they turned to screams of passion. The general too was near his end again. Sweat dripped from his brow and shoulders. His muscles were taught and tense from holding her up in the air as his legs thrust his ranging cock into her small wet pussy. The rhythm kept growing and growing until the general jerked forward suddenly and stopped. He howled into the air as he came, shooting torrents of his hot cum into the priestesses cunt. She felt each gush of his warm lifeforce and it made her body tense and shake from the release of her own orgasm. Her claws curled and dug into the back of his neck sharply, almost threatening to rend his flesh. That only added more fuel to his passion and he came more and more.

His body kept coming, showing no signs of stopping. His seed started to drip out of the priestess's still impaled pussy into the pool below. And with each shot of come, she spasmed again, and her vagina gripped his cock even tighter, milking him more. His moans of pleasure turned to moans of pain as a dull ache started in his crotch. It grew more painful and he tried to shrug her off. With her nails dug into the skin of his neck, he found that difficult. The more he resisted, the deeper she sank her claws until they pricked bone. What he thought was a lovemaking had turned sinister.

"I want it all." She hissed at him and started to cackle. The Unkillable found himself trapped painfully. He groaned and winced as more and more of his seed pumped out of his still buried member. His hands grabbed her wrists, but he couldn't dislodge the woman, his strength had left him too.

Then, suddenly, the pain stopped, and she let him go. The Unkillable splashed into the pool below and struggled to the edge. His loins ached with that debilitating male pain that left him curled onto the edge like a baby. He couldn't move, couldn't think, all he could do was wait for it to subside. His hands instinctively went to cup his balls and shield them. The pain originated there from their unnatural lovemaking. To his horror he found nothing but an empty, shriveled sack between his legs.

The Priestess rose from the depths of the pool. Blood cascaded from her rejuvenated form as she approached him slowly, with a seductive sway to her hips. Panting, his face twisted in pain, he watched her approached and did little else.

"A Price is paid, a Prophecy will be heard." She spoke in her otherworldly voice. She stood over the Unkillable and looked down upon him. "A trap has been sent to snare a beast, it was made for a beast, and only a beast may spring it." Once said, the priestess fell back into her chant and turned away from the confused, in pained general.

12