Caught in Her Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex rubs Mary's ass forcefully. Grabbing Mary by the hair, Alex pushes her into the wall of the shower and presses her body against my wife. I can see Alex kiss my wife's neck as she pulls her hair to the side. Mary turns herself slowly to face Alex. They shove their tongues into each others mouths forcefully.

Finally the shower gets turned off and the women step out. I turn my head to see them standing to the side of the bed, soaking wet, making out. Alex takes control and pushes Mary away from her and onto the bed. Mary lands just beside my chest. Alex climbs onto the bed and sits on her knees. She grabs my wife by the hips and lifts her up onto my chest. Mary spreads her legs for Alex who dives right into my wife's pussy.

With Mary sitting directly onto my chest and Alex eating her out, my wife has one leg bent up in front of my face. I can't get a view of the glorious event happening right on top of me. I can feel Alex sliding her fingers in and out of my wife. Mary comes to a quick orgasm. Mary grabs Alex by the her hair and brings her up to a deep kiss.

They break the kiss and turn towards me. Mary whispers into the ear of her female lover. "I don't think he got a good enough show. Sit on his chest with your pussy facing him. I have a wonderful idea!"

Alex and Mary switch places. Alex sits on my chest, legs bent up on both sides of me. I have a perfect view of the wet pussy of the women that just ate out my wife. I moaned through the gag in my mouth. Mary laugh as she lays on her side next to me. She leans over Alex's waist and pulls her leg up over her shoulder. With one hand, she reaches under the raised leg inserts two fingers into Alex. With the other Mary pulls on Alex's hair forcing her head back. I moan louder and try to move closer.

"Oh lover," Mary speaks to Alex. "I think the sissy wants to taste your sweet nectar!" Mary starts to slide her fingers in and out of Alex with great speed. Mary leans over the waist of the woman sitting on my chest and starts to lick her clit.

My wife inserts a third finger and starts to lick harder. Alex moans grow louder and she starts to rock against my wife's fingers. Mary then inserts a fourth finger into Alex. This sends Alex over the edge. The tall women on my chest grabs my wife by the hair and pulls her up to her breast. Mary instinctively starts to suck. Alex then places her hand over her clit and starts to rub herself violently as my wife continues to bury her fingers in deeper.

Alex starts to scream and increase the movement of her hand on herself. I lift my head slightly as I start to see fluid squirt out of Alex. She arches her body up and then explodes in a flood of orgasm. She sprays her wonderful juices all over my waiting face. It was far more than what my wife had produced a month ago. Alex falls back after her orgasm completes and lands right on my hard cock pushing it down. I groan in pain as my cock is pressed into an angle it shouldn't be going.

Mary takes her fingers out of Alex and undoes the gag in my mouth. I try and stretch my jaw since it hurt after being forced open for over an hour. Before I could close my mouth, Mary inserts all four fingers that were inside the exhausted woman.

"Do you like her taste sissy?" Mary asks. I moan in agreement over the fingers in my mouth. "I thought so. Maybe later you can taste it right from the source! Is there anything you would like to say sissy?"

Mary removes her fingers from my mouth allowing me to talk. "I would really like to cum now. I have been hard for hours! Please let me cum!"

"How cute, you are begging!" Mary laughs. "It is up to Alex. I don't think you have done anything to deserve it yet." Mary stands and starts to get dressed.

Alex rolls off of me and onto her side. Sliding my panties to the side, she takes my cock in her hand and slowly licks her way up to the head. In one swift movement, Alex takes the entire length of my cock deep into her throat. She withdraws halfway and tongues around my cock. I feel her hand shift and slide down my balls and towards my ass. In another swift movement, she swallows all of my cock again and shoves a finger deep into my ass.

Instantly I start to shoot my load deep down Alex's throat as her finger moves around inside my ass. Alex takes her finger from my ass and comes off my cock. She sits up and turns to me. I look deeply into her eyes as she leans towards me and presses her lips to mine. As her tongue parts my lips, my cum starts to spill from her mouth and into mine. We connect in a deep kiss for a few seconds before she pulls away.

Alex then stands and dresses. Both women finally untie me. Slowly I sit up and move to the edge of the bed. Alex stands in front of me and runs a finger down my cheek and speaks softly.

"Seeing as I let you have release before you earned it," Alex inserts her finger into my mouth. I cringe as I realize from the taste that this finger was the one in my ass. Mary giggles from the sideline and Alex continues to speak. "You are going to pay me back ten fold." Alex removes her finger from my mouth and walks towards the shopping bags they brought it.

"But for now, lets get this sissy dressed like the slut she deserves to be!" Mary reaches into one of the bags and pulls out a really small tight dress. "From here on out sissy, you are no longer a man. You will be called..."Mary trails off and looks at Alex.

"Krystal!" Alex chimes in excitingly.

"Yes, Krystal sounds like a great name for you!" Mary walks over to me, grabs my hand and pulls me up to my feet. "Now lets get you ready to go out on the town!"

" I don't know about this Mary," I say. "Don't you think you are taking this a little too far?"

Hearing some honest dishonest in my voice, Mary turns and looks me straight in the eyes. Her voice soft and sincere. "Jack, I love you. I wouldn't do any of this to you if I didn't' think you would enjoy it. Now behave yourself and do as we say!" Mary slaps me across the face to show her dominance.

"If you listen, " Alex states. "I promise to give you something very special tonight!'

"Ok," I respond. "What do you want me to do?"

"Strip!" both women say simultaneously. I slowly take off the lingerie. It was a lot easier taking off that it was getting on.

Mary speaks up first. "We went out and bought several outfits for todays events. You will wear what we tell you to. You will do anything we ask you to do. If you do not, you will never get to see Alex and myself make love ever again. I will also email that porn to everyone we know!" Mary says pointing at the TV.

"But we aren't going to leave you without some kind of safe word!" Alex steps in. "We are going to push you to your limits. But since we don't know what you think your limits are, all you have to do is say one word and we will stop." Alex walks up me, wraps her arms around me and pulls me close. Her lips brush my ear as she whispers my safe word. She then kisses my neck and steps away.

"Now lets get you dressed!" Mary squeals in excitement. The women take an outfit out of one of the bags and hands it to me. I am ordered to go into the bathroom, freshen up, get dressed and come out in full outfit.

It only takes me a few minutes to get ready, I step out of the bathroom dressed completely like a woman. I watch as the two women scan me from top to bottom. The shirt I had on was white, the sleeves ended high on my shoulders. The back dipped down slightly showing my shoulder blades. The shirt ended directly at the waist where a short black skirt took over. The skirt flowed out loosely and consisted of a few layers. Under the skirt I had on a pair of black lace panties that the skirt barely concealed.

The women just sit on the bed smiling at me. They both tilt their heads slightly.

"There is just a few things missing to complete your look Krystal!" Alex exclaims. "We will fix that soon. For now, we need to hide that cock of yours. We want everyone to think you're truly a woman! Lay down on the bed."

Mary and Alex stand to allow me to lay down. Once on the bed, the women pull my panties down and spread my legs. Mary grabs my cock and lifts it away from my balls. Alex takes one of my balls into her hand, massages it against my body until it slips back into the cavity they were once in before puberty. She does the same with the other side. Mary lets my cock drop and Alex takes it into her hand. I feel cold plastic wrap around my cock and hear the clicking of a lock. There is the sound of tape as I feel my cock being pushed back towards my ass , then taped to my body.

"Don't worry Krystal," Alex says as she stands. "I have done this to many of my boyfriends over the years. The cage is to prevent your little cock from getting hard and sticking out. I tape it down incase someone decides to rub against you, they won't be able to feel it. Don't worry about your sissy balls either, I will get them to drop when we are done with you!"

I stand and pull my panties back up. "What if I have to use the bathroom?" I ask Alex.

"There is a hole at the tip," Alex explains. "But you will have to sit like a proper lady." The girls laugh together.

"Now, we need to pretty you up!" Mary says grabbing her bag of makeup.

The next several minutes consists of the women taking turns applying makeup to me. They also paint both my finger and toenails a bright blue color. Once the final touch was added, some bright red lipstick, the women back away and take in their work. They both smile happily.

"Almost complete Mary," Alex says turning towards my wife. "The short hair isn't going to work though. Also we need to get this sissy some tits!" Mary looks at my chest and tilts her head. She nods in agreement with Alex. "I know just the place to take her! Let's get going."

The women grab my hands and pull me towards the from door. Alex hands me a pair of red converses to wear. I let out of a breath of relief. I was glad I didn't have to wear heels or anything along those lines. We leave the apartment and get into Mary's jeep. I wasn't too worried about being seen right now, I did look like a woman, just with short hair. Mary drives following Alex's instructions.

A few minutes go by and we end up pulling into the parking lot of a small run down building. The outside is nothing but a plain white building, no signs or windows. We get out of the car and Alex leads us into the small building. Once inside I notice what kind of place this is. Its a store for crossdressers. Outfits of all colors and variations line the walls. Wigs and shoes are displayed in the center of the store. Makeup counter in the corner. There are bras fitted with very realistic looking breasts.

"Oh Alex," the lady at the counter speaks as we enter. "It has been some time since I last saw you." The lady looks at my wife and me and smiles. "I see you have some new friends."

"Hello Tiff!" Alex answers back. She turns to my me and Mary. "This is Mary and her husband Jack. Mary caught him in a pair of her panties and watching some gay porn." Tiff smiles deeply at me. "She punished him last month but decided that he needed a reminder, so here we are."

Mary speaks to Tiff, "I figured that he loved wearing panties so much, it was time to make him a woman! Introduce yourself sissy!" Mary smacks my ass making me step forward.

"He...hello Tiff," I say embarrassed. "My name is Krystal."

Tiff smiles and nods to me. "What brings you in today Krystal?"

"I need to complete my look," I start to say without making eye contact. Mary coughs as intrustruction to continue. "I need a wig and some tits please."

Mary and Alex laugh in accomplishment. Tiff walks out from the counter and stands directly in front of me. "I have just the thing a sissy like you needs. Follow me"

Tiff leads the three of us to the far back corner of the store. She grabs a wig from a rack and puts it on my head. She turns me towards my wife. "This is just a standard blonde wig. It is made from real hair so it can be washed, cut and styled. The length is a good choice. Ending just at the shoulder ensures that it doesn't get in the way of anything and can be pulled back into a ponytail if needed. This can be attached to the hair that is already there, or glued down with a bald cap."

Mary nods in agreement. "OK she will take it. What else? We have a very kinky night planned for Krystal. The blonde one is good for a normal day, lets have something more...playful."

"I have just the thing!" Tiff responds grabbing another wig from the rack. "I recommend having this one glued down. Its best that way because when you pull on her hair, it won't come off. And I love the color!" Tiff turns me to a mirror to see myself. The wig is bright blue in color and styled into two long pigtails. Clearly designed to be held by someone who wants to take control of a situation.

"That is perfect Tiff!" Mary says with excitement.

"As for the tits," Tiff leads us to the other side of the store. "What size do you want to be Krystal?"

"I...don't know." I stutter.

Alex smacks my ass hard and speaks in a stern voice. "Yes you do sissy!"

"I don't want anything too large," I start to say. "Maybe little C's, something playful I guess."

Tiff grabs several bras and hands them to me. "These all have built in breasts. They are the best quality we have, very realistic. With that shirt, I suggest wearing the white one. You don't want a bright color underneath and make you look too easy. Just remember Krystal, no low cut shirts. This my look real in the shirt, but seen outside the shirt its clear they are not" Tiff walks us over to a changing room. "You three can use this to get Krystal ready. Take all the time you need. Just yell if you need anything."

Alex and Mary push me into the dressing room. They forcefully take my shirt off as they are eager to see me with breasts. Alex fastens the bra around me as Mary places the blonde wig on my head. After a minute of adjusting everything, the women step back and look at me with huge smiles.

"If I didn't know better Krystal," Alex starts to say. "I would say you were a very sexy girl!"

"I am actually a bit jealous that you are a better looking woman than I am!" Mary exclaims. "If we weren't on a time schedule, I would have Alex hold you down as I sit on your face."

Alex wraps her arms around my wife and plants a deep kiss on her lips. "There will be plenty of time for that later love."

The three of us leave the dressing room and walk towards the counter to pay. Alex grabs two set of shoes along the way. She places them on the counter alongside everything else. I give Tiff my credit card. Once paid, Tiff places everything into bags and hands them off the me. We leave the store and get back into Mary's open jeep.

"Krystal you can sit up front!" Alex says as she climbs into the back seat. "I want you to been seen better!" I nod and climb in. Mary drives away.

After ten minutes of driving, and a lot of looks from men in passing cars, we arrive in downtown. Mary parks at the top of a parking garage. We all get out of the vehicle. Mary walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me in close for a kiss.

I return the kiss deeply as my hands lightly rub her lower back. She breaks the kiss and looks me in the eyes. "Now Krystal remember that you are a lady. You need to behave like one. Be sure to cross your legs when you sit. Speak in a soft higher pitched voice. Be polite to anyone that compliments you. If someone flirts with you, be sure to flirt back!" Mary winks at me and grabs my ass tightly.

"Mary!" Alex yells quickly walking to us. "No one is going to flirt with either of you while you are wearing wedding rings! Give them to me, I'll put them in my purse."

I look down at my hand unsure if this was a good idea. I see Mary take hers off without hesitation. I shrug and finally pull mine off. How bad could things get? This was just part of the show and nothing was going to come from it. We hand Alex our rings and she safely places them into a pocket in her purse.

The three of us walk out of the parking garage side by side. Instantly people turn heads to look at us. We must have been a wonderful sight. Three gorgeous women walking hand in hand, big smiles on our faces and confidence in our step. I decided that if I was going to do this, I was going to overdo this and have some fun.

As we walk down the street I wink at some of the men walking past us. Alex and Mary giggle as they see the men checking me out. I even smile at the women too.

"You are such a tease Krystal!" Alex says noticing some of the women blush as I check them out.

We find a nice sidewalk coffee shop and take out seats. As I sit, I feel someone smack my ass. I jump and turn around. Standing behind me is a tall man in his late twenties. He is maybe two inches taller than me. He steps closer into me and our bodies just barely touch. Alex and Mary stare at me waiting to see what I was going to do.

"You are gorgeous. How about a kiss sweetheart?" The man says to me. He puts a hand under my chin and lifts my face towards him. I blush slightly and turn my head away from him. I may dress like a girl, but I wasn't going to kiss a guy.

"Oh come on Krystal," Alex edges me on. "He gave you a compliment. You can repay him with a peck on the lips!"

Out of the corner of my eye I can see my wife edge closer to get a better look. A huge smile on her face as she hopes to see my first gay kiss. The man pulls my chin back towards him very lightly. My heart was racing with anticipation. Was I ready to take this step? Just as I pull away, I feel a hand on my back pushing me forward. I stumble and fall into the arms of this man. Our lips meet in a deep kiss. Slowly I pull back and look into his eyes.

I bite my lip gently before I wrap my arms around him and pull myself closer. His tongue pressing its way into my mouth. I part my lips enough for the stranger to invade my mouth. I flick my tongue back against his. I can feel a bulge in his pants as he pulls me in closer. We make out for another few minutes until I finally break away.

I look up into his eyes, my face bright red, my breathing heavy. The man winks at me, grabs my ass tightly and walks away. I stand there stunned as I watch him walk away. I finally turn and notice the two women just staring at me, mouths open with astonishment.

"I was expecting small peck, just a tease," Mary says. "But that..."

"Was hot!" Alex says loudly.

I sit down at the table. I try to speak but no words come out. I can't believe I just made out with a strange man on the street. I have never kissed a guy before. My heart was still racing and my cock was fighting against the cage as it tried to get hard.

"You really do enjoy being a woman don't you?" Mary asks me.

"I don't know what happened, I was pulling away when," I start to say. "I felt someone push me forward. I just lost my balance and well, you saw the rest."

"Yeah sorry about that Krystal." Alex says to me. "I just really wanted to see that!"

I turn and look at my wife. She just smiles at me. I couldn't tell if she enjoyed it or not. I know I did. I wanted more.

I bring my fingers to my lips as I recall my first gay kiss. A smile stretches across my face. Mary and Alex look at each other. Alex speaks to Mary, "I can't wait until later tonight. I plan on seeing more of that!"

We order our coffee and spend the next few minutes talking. Once we finish our coffee, we stand and walk down the street. For the next hour or so we just explore the city a little bit. I continue to flirt with all the men and women passing by. Some try to get our numbers. We just laugh and continue on. At one point we stop and sit on a bench at a small park.

"Did you enjoy making out with that guy?" Alex asks me.

I shrug. "I don't know. It was kinda hot, but I think it was just because I got caught up in the moment."