Caught in Her Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If the moment happens again," Mary cuts in, "Would you do it again?"

A smile crosses my face as I remember the feeling of his tongue in my mouth. "Maybe. It depends on how I feel when it happens. Did you enjoy watching that?"

"Hell yeah I did!" exclaims Mary. "It was fucking sexy!" She leans over to me, grabs my cheek and plants a big kiss on me. We exchange a few kisses before breaking away.

As I pull away from my wife, I notice a few young guys standing there, mouths wide open. I smile at them before saying, "Move along boys. You can't handle us!" The three of us burst into laughter.

We finally stand and make our way back to our car.

As we enter the parking garage we walk past three men standing outside their car. They instantly notice us and one whistles. Alex waves to them playfully and blows them a kiss. Mary giggles as we make our way to the next level of the parking garage. As we walk closer to the jeep, the men from the lower level walk up behind us.

"Hey baby," one calls out. All three us of turn to face them. "Which one of you would like to have some fun with my friend here?" He pushes one of the men forward. This guy was about six foot, maybe a hundred and sixty pounds, very athletic looking. "It is his birthday and I promised him something he wouldn't forget!"

Mary looks at me and pushes me forward. "Oh I don't know..." I respond to being volunteered.

"Go on Krystal," Mary says to me. "Give the nice man something to remember you by. Maybe a nice handjob?"

The man walks towards me. I step back into the hood of the jeep as he gets closer. Alex and Mary step aside to get a good view of what was to happen. The athletic man presses into me and I can smell alcohol on his breath.

"My name is Mark," He says bringing his lips just an inch from mine. "I promise you will enjoy it!"

My heart starts to race as Mark presses his body against mine pinning me against the car. His hand runs gently down my arm and around to my back. He firmly grabs my ass and pulls me even closer to him. I can hear Mark's friends in the distance cheering him on. My body shakes slightly from being nervous. I close my eyes, tilt my head and press my lips to his very lightly. Marks breath increases as he takes my lips on his. We exchange a few kisses before he inserts his tongue into my mouth.

Losing control of myself, I lean back into the hood of the jeep pulling him towards me. One of Mark's hands is around my lower back pulling my hips into his. I can feel the firmness of his cock against my leg. His other hand creeps up the back of my skirt and rests on my ass. He grabs my cheek firmly. Both my hands rest on the front of his waist just above the belt.

I don't know what got into me, but I started to slip one hand down under the belt and into his pants. I wasn't in control of my body as my hand grabbed his hard cock. Feeling my hand on his cock, Mark pushes his tongue farther into my mouth. I can hear the breath of shock from my wife as she watches me make out with this guy. I can't tell if she can see my hand down his pants, but it didn't matter.

As I stand here, my first time dressed as a women, being pressed against the hood of my wife's car by a strange man and rubbing his cock, my own cock fights to try and break free of the cage it is in. Mark's knees start to buckle as he starts to shoot cum all over my hand and in his pants. Finally he breaks away from the kiss and I pull my hand from his pants. My breathing very deep and fast. I lean forward trying to meet his lips again, but he just walks away without saying a word. The group of men head back down to their car.

"Oh my god Krystal!" Alex yells as her and my wife walk back towards me. "You are such a slut! Your makeup is all messed up now. And look at your hand! It is dripping with cum!"

"That was so sexy!" Mary chimes in. She grabs my cum soaked hand and brings it up to my face. "You need to clean yourself up. No way I am letting you into my car like this!" She presses my palm to my lips and I instantly start to lick the cum from my hand. Slowly I suck my fingers clean and swallow cum.

Alex and Mary touched up my make up before we got into the jeep. Mary drives out of the parking garage and heads back towards the apartment. When we arrive at the apartment, we all exit the vehicle and walk back inside.

"We have fifteen minutes to change," Alex says walking back into her bedroom.

"What happens in fifteen minutes?" I ask as I follow.

"That is when my friends come to pick us up! We are going to the mall for a few hours."

Mary then hands me my next outfit to put on. My new shirt is a bright red, really tight and a spaghetti strap. It isn't cut low enough to show anyone my fake tits, but it does show a good amount skin. Once again it ends just at my waist. My pants are super skinny jeans. They form to every curve of my body. If my cock wasn't taped back between my legs, it would be obvious I was gay. Alex hands me a pair of open toe flats for my feet. Once dressed, Mary hands me a brush for my hair. Thankfully the wig was secured enough that it didn't move as I get the knots from the wind out of it.

Alex has on a long flowing blue dress with some high heels. My wife has on a white skirt that ends just below her knees, a light blue top that shows a ton of cleavage and sandals.

Just as we all finish dressing, the doorbell rings. As we leave the bedroom I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was shocked by what I saw. I couldn't believe how good I looked as a woman. If I saw a picture of the reflection, I would assume she was definitely female. Mary and I follow Alex out of the apartment. Once outside, Alex introduces everyone.

"Ok," Alex starts. "This is James, Zach and Amber." Alex points as she introduces them to us. James is an average height guy with a little heavier weight build, partially muscle, and black hair. Zack is my height, maybe a hundred ninety pounds of solid muscle, chin length brown hair. Amber is a tiny pretty girl about Mary's height and build, she has long blonde hair and large breasts. They were all close to the same age as us.

Alex turns to face Mary and myself. "This is my new bestie Mary. And that is Krystal, Mary's uh...roommate!" We all smile and nod to each other.

"Are we ready to go?" Asks James.

"Lets do this!" Alex exclaims.

We all follow James to his truck. Upon seeing the vehicle, I get some questions. His truck only seats four. Two in the front and two in the small seat in the back. I didn't like this at all. Not only was it not safe, I had an idea what Alex was up to.

"James and I are sitting up front," Alex says as she walks to the passenger side. "Amber you and Mary sit together, how is up to you. Krystal, you should sit on Zack's lap. I told him a lot about you and he would love to get to know you better!" I look at her sharply hoping that she didn't tell him too much. Alex just winks at me and climbs into the truck.

We all take our seats in the small truck. In order for us to sit comfortably, I had to sit with my back against the door, hunched over with my face very close to Zacks. Amber was sitting on my wife in the same manner. As James starts to drive away, Zack leans closer to me bringing his lips to the edge of my ear.

"I am new to the area," Zacks says. His lips brush my ear. I try to lean away but he just moves closer. "Just moved in with James."

I just simply nod. I look over to my wife, who has this woman in her lap. I was hoping she would help get his attention off me. Amber and Mary are sitting very close together. They whisper and giggle to each other. Mary has her hand high on Amber's thigh. Amber has both arms wrapped around the neck of my wife.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Zack continues to speak trying to charm me.

"No," I respond firmly. I was not interested in this man, I couldn't flat out say that. Alex would tell everyone here I am actually just a sissy. That couldn't happen. I had to make Zack think I wasn't interested.

Zack pulls me in close to him and continues to whisper into my ear. "Maybe you could show me around. We can have a lot of fun together." He nibbles gently on my ear.

My body responds before I can stop it. My eyes close and I moan softly as pleasure shoots through my neck. Zack notices and moves his lips down to my neck. I tilt my head to the side giving him more access to my neck. He occasionally will nibble my neck teasing me. Why did I enjoy this so much? James' truck hits a bump and it startles me. I come back to my senses and pull away from Zack.

I look up to see Amber and Mary making out very softly. I couldn't believe what was happening here. My wife and Amber, making out in the back of a stranger's truck while the third man today was trying to come onto me! Just as I was about to speak up to get my wife's attention, James tells us all that we arrived at the mall. He pulls into a parking spot and we all exit the vehicle.

As we enter the mall, Alex falls back to my side. "That was something to see wasn't it?" She says to me. "Seeing your wife make out with another woman, again." I nod in agreement. "I assure you though, that was not the plan. That kiss was their own doing. Amber is a very charming women and has been known to seduce men very easily. I had no idea she played for both teams though."

"What else do you have planned Alex" I ask her a bit annoyed. I look over to my wife who holds Ambers hand in hers as she struts through the mall.

"James asked me out a few days ago. But his friend just moved in and wanted to bring him along. He asked me if I knew anyone I could introduce him to. I was going to use your wife and make you very jealous. When Amber was a last minute addition, I decided to change things up a bit." Alex nudges me a bit. "Relax sissy. You don't have to actually do anything with Zack. I promised to introduce you, not set you up. How things progress from here is up to you!"

I take a deep breath of relief. I am very glad I am not being set up with Zack. I was still ashamed of my actions back in the parking garage earlier in the morning. I didn't want anything else to happen that I would regret.

The next few hours, the six of us wander around the mall. In and out of different stores, purchasing new outfits and make-up. The whole time, Zack continues to make moves at me and each time I turn him down. His eagerness was flattering, but still useless. Mary and Amber would sometimes sneak off to the corner of a store and make out for a good amount of time. James and Alex are hitting it off well, holding hands as they walk the mall.

The group of us finally exit the mall and get back into James truck. We all take the same seats as before. Almost instantly, Mary and Amber dive right back into sucking on each others tongue. Zack continues to make advances at me.

"Krystal," Zack says my name as he grabs my chin and pulls my face towards his. "I am not stupid, I can see that you love playing hard to get." I try and turn away but he just holds my chin tighter. "I am going to make a bold move, it may be best for you to just go with it." He then pulls my face to his and forces his tongue through my lips.

I pull away quickly and lean back against the door to get away from him. Zack just shifts his body and pulls my legs across him making me fall back into the door a bit more. He leans into me and goes back to kissing me. I have no where to go. Fighting against this was useless. Zack has me pinned against the door as his tongue flicks inside my mouth. Once again, my mind shuts off and my mouth responds to Zack's tongue.

I return his kisses deeply. When his tongue enters my mouth, I suck on it gently teasing him. We both moan in pleasure as our tongues rub against each other. I was getting very turned on. I wanted more of this man. I pull him closer, wrapping my arms around his neck. My hand slowly wedges its way into his pants. Very slowly, I push my hand down towards his cock. Zack adjusts to allow me better access. Just as my hand touches the hard shaft, the door I am leaning against opens. I fall back, my head hanging out of the truck, pulling Zack down with me.

"Krystal!" Alex yells. "Get a room you slut!"

I shake my head as my mind slowly comes back to reality. My face fills with blood as a realize that I have been making out with this man the whole ride home. I can feel my own precum drip out from the cage that holds my cock. Zack lets me out from under him. I get out of the truck and walk towards the apartment without looking back.

I walk right by Mary and Amber. Those two are still going at it. Tongues deep down the throat of the other. Alex gives James a light kiss and they part ways. As Alex walks past the two kissing women, she taps Mary on the shoulder.

"Lets go Mary, you will see her later tonight!"

Mary and Amber fight against their desire and separate. Both women breathing heavy. Mary turns and walks into Alex's apartment. Alex and I follow behind her.

"We are seeing them again?" I ask as we walk into the kitchen.

"Can't wait to get Zack's tongue back in your mouth sissy?" Mary asks in a playful tone.

"We are going to a club later tonight. I invited them to come." Alex explains as she reaches for the phone. "But don't worry Krystal, If you don't want Zack, there will be plenty of others waiting to get a piece of you!" Alex laughs and dials a few numbers on the phone. She orders some pizza and soda.

Thirty minutes go by and the doorbell rings. The face on the pizza guy was priceless when I open the door. I stand there dressed in a sheer pink night gown. My black bra and panties can be seen through the fabric. I hand the young teen money and close the door behind me. Mary and Alex burst into laughter. The three of us eat the pizza over the next several minutes.

"Ok ladies," Alex says as she stands from the table. "We need to shower and get ready for an amazing evening." She walks away from the kitchen and towards the bathroom. Mary stands eager to see Alex naked again. I follow behind them quickly.

All three of us strip out of our clothes in the bedroom. Mary helps me take the wig off. I am the first to walk to the bathroom. As soon as I open the door, I feel two set of hands wrap around each arm. I am quickly pulled back and thrown onto a chair in the corner. The women stand in front of me.

"You have done far more than I could have hoped for today sissy," Mary speaks to me.

"Making out with three different men," Alex interrupts.

"Even giving one of them a hand job!" Mary cuts in.

"And being a proper lady, you licked the cum from your hand." Alex says again.

"You earned what comes next." Both women say together.

Mary drops to her knees in front of me. She looks up at me and says, "We are going to need you to become a man again." She spreads my legs apart and gently removes the tape that holds my caged penis back. I cringe as there is a little pain. Next, Mary presses gently on the area where my balls are tucked into my abdomen and they drop out swiftly with no discomfort. She then leans in close and kisses the inside of my thigh just to the right of my cock.

"For now, you will remain caged until you are needed." Mary says as she licks around the caged area. "I can't have you get too excited and finish yourself off before I have my fun!"

"Enough teasing Mary," Alex says. "He will have his turn. For now your attention belongs to me." Alex grabs Mary by hair and pulls her to her feet. I can see pain shoot across Mary's face. Alex, still holding onto my wife's hair, walks to the bed. She forcefully throws Mary onto the bed by her hair.

Mary looks up at the tall woman shocked. "Take it easy Alex!" Mary yells rubbing her head.

"Shut the fuck up!" Alex yells back. "You are my bitch and you will do as I say."

"Alex, we didn't agree to this," MAry protests as she tries to stand back up. "We were going to take it slow and put on a show!"

Alex slaps Mary across the face. "I don't give a shit. You wanted my help with converting your husband into a full fledged sissy. I told you I would help for a price and now I am collecting!" She pushes my wife back down onto the bed. "You will address me as mistress while in this room! Understand?" Alex slaps Mary hard on the inner thigh.

Mary groans in pain. "Ye...yes."

"Yes what?" Alex slap Mary on the other thigh.

"Yes mistress!"

I just sit in a chair in the corner of the room watching Alex taking control of my wife.

"Good," Alex says as she walks around to the other side of the bed. She reaches across and grabs my wife by the hair again. She pulls Mary across the bed getting her whole body up onto it.

From where I am sitting, I can see the red hand marks appearing on my wife's thighs. I watch as Alex climbs onto the bed and mounts Mary's face. I have to adjust myself to get a view of my wife licking her mistress' pussy. Alex rubs her hands along the breasts of the woman under her. She pulls on the nipples gently and smacks them hard. My wife groans in pain from under Alex.

Alex then bends down and starts to lick my wife's clit. While Alex lays ontop of Mary, each of them licking the others pussy, Alex runs her nails along the legs of the woman under her. I can deep red lines appear from blood riding to the surface. I don't think she broke skin, but Mary groans in pain either way.

Alex suddenly sits back up and climbs off my wife. She grabs Mary by the hair and pulls her off the bed. I watch as Mary falls to the floor with a loud thud. Alex walks around the bed and towards me, pulling Mary behind her. Mary crawls on her and hands and feet quickly to try and ease the force of her hair being pulled. It is a great sight to see!

Alex throws Mary at my feet. "Unlock your husbands cock!" Alex throws a key on the floor.

Mary grabs the key and reaches up to unlock the cage around my dick. Alex smacks Mary on the ass really hard. Mary yelps in pain and continues to try and get the key into the lock.

"Hurry up bitch!" Alex yells and smacks the girls ass again. Mary drops the key between my legs. "What is taking so long? I want that cock!" Another smack across Mary's ass. Mary jumps as she tried to retrieve the key that slid under my balls.

"I am sorry," Mary starts to speak with pain in her voice.

"You are sorry what?" Another hard smack.

"I am sorry mistress!" Mary cries. "I dropped the key, I am going as quick as I can!" Another smack. Mary looks up at me hoping I would help her. I just smile back at her. It was great seeing her get abused finally. Maybe she will understand how I felt. Another smack. I can see tears of pain form at the corner of my wife's eyes.

"You are useless Mary!" Alex grabs Mary by the hips and pulls her back onto the floor. Alex drops her knees. Her hand reaches between my legs and grabs the key. She unlocks the cage and my cock springs free. Not a moment goes by before Alex takes my growing cock into her mouth.

I look up to see Mary, tears streaming down her cheeks, watching as Alex sucks on my dick. Alex looks up at me, cock deep in her throat, and notices I am looking at my wife.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Alex asks as she takes my cock from her mouth. "I am on my knees, giving you a blow job and all you can focus on is your wife behind me? I guess I have to punish both of you!" Alex stands and once again grabs Mary by the hair.

"Get your ass on the bed bitch!" Alex pushes Mary to bed. "On your stomach." I stay sitting in the chair as I watch Alex binds my wife to the bed posts, Arms and legs spread wide. Mary is closer the foot of the bed, her feet hanging slightly off the bed. Alex walks back over to me, grabs my hard cock in her hand and pulls hard indicating to follow her. She leads me by the shaft to the foot of the bed. "Get your face into your wife's ass, I want it nice and wet!"