Caught in Her Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's backside is too far from the edge of bed for me to sit on my knees. I have to bend at the waist, keeping my ass high in the air, to be able to reach her. With my hands, I spread her cheeks and dive right in. My tongue traces the edge of her tight hole. I can hear soft moans from her lips.

Alex straddles my wife's lower back and watches me as I lick this beautiful ass. Alex brings a hand between her legs and starts to insert two fingers. Once her finger get nice and wet, she removes them from herself and brings them to Mary's tight hole. The combination of my saliva and Alex's juices, Alex's finger slides into my wife's hole with ease. Mary shifts slightly feeling the invasion.

"Keep licking sissy," Alex says as she thrusts her finger in and out of MAry's ass. Once her hole is loosened up a bit, Alex inserts another finger. I continue to lick around the fingers that penetrate my wife. Alex removes her fingers after a moment, stands and walks out of view. "Don't you stop sissy!" She yells over to me.

I continue with what I am doing, occasionally pushing my tongue into Mary's hole. Suddenly I feel Alex grab my hair and pull me away from my wife. She forces me onto my knees. When Alex walks around from behind me, the first thing I see is a black rubber cock, maybe seven inches long and just over an inch thick. In one swift movement, Alex grabs me by the hair and pulls my face into her strapon. She forces it to the back of my throat without letting me get used to it first. I gag and hard and pull away quickly. Alex pulls me back in but this time allows me to go at my own pace.

I take the fake cock in one hand and slowly lower my head down onto it. Once I feel it hit my throat, I back off, lick the shaft and go back down on it. "You better learn to take all of it sissy. It is going to happen quite a bit tonight." Not sure what she meant exactly but I slowly pushed into Alex's cock allowing it to slide down my throat.

I fight back the urge to gag and hold it there for a few seconds. I pull away bringing the cock out of my throat, take a deep breath and do it again. I repeat this a few more times, each time getting easier and I can hold it longer.

"Oh Mary," Alex says to my wife who remains tied down to the bed. "This sissy is such a good cock sucker! He can deepthroat like a pro! If only you could see this! Maybe you can hear it instead." Alex pulls her cock from my mouth. I look up at her from my knees. "Beg for my cock sissy. Let your wife hear how much you love sucking dick!"

"Please Alex," I start to say but I am cut off by a slap across the face.

"You are to call me mistress also sissy."

"Please mistress," I obey. "Give me your cock. I love your cock. I need it in my mouth!"

"Tell me sissy," Alex says to me. "Do you wish to be face fucked by my cock?"

"Yes mistress. Take my face, do with it what you please. I just want to feel the cock in my mouth."

"Do you hear that Mary?"

"Yes mistress," She answers.

"would you like to see your husband in his rightful place, on his knees taking cock down his throat?"

"Yes mistress," she answers again.

"Thats to bad," Alex exclaims. She grabs my head with both hands and pulls me back down her cock. "Maybe you will get to see it later, but for now he is mine."

Holding my head in place, Alex thrusts her cock in and out of my throat. The black dildo never leaves my mouth. Saliva builds in my mouth and everytime i try to swallow, Alex just shoves her cock down my throat preventing me from doing it. Instead is just starts to spill out from the corners of my mouth and around the cock. Tears stream down my face from being gagged so often. The eyeliner the women put on me this morning must be running down my cheeks.

Alex shoves her cock deep in my throat and holds it there with a lot of pressure, I fight the urge to gag. Thirty seconds go by and she doesn't let up. I can't breathe. Another thirty seconds go by with this cock in my throat. My eyes are watering like crazy and I can't breathe. My eyes must have started to roll back because Alex pushes me off her cock. I fall back onto my ass and breath deep trying to catch my breath.

"You are a natural cock sucker sissy." Alex says looking down on me. My saliva dripping from the tip of the rubber dick. "You should see your husband Mary. He looks just like a cheap whore after sucking cocks all night. Eyeliner smeared down his cheeks, drool dripping from his chin and the look of shame all over his face."

Mary shifts as she tries to get a look at me. She groans in disappointment. Alex notices the gesture and laughs. Alex grabs me by my hair again and guides me to the front of the bed.

"Get on the bed cocksucker! Sit in front of your wife, put your legs under her arms and wrap them around."

I do exactly what Alex told me to do. I sit on the bed in front of Mary, slide my legs under her bound arms and fold them around her upper back. The force pulls her close to my cock. Mary lifts her head and looks up at me. Her eyes wide as she sees me for the first time after having my mouth abused by Alex's cock.

"You were right mistress," Mary says as she strains her neck to look up at me. "He does look like cheap whore. Can I please see it happen? I want to see a cock in my husband's mou..." Mary is cut off by a gag that Alex inserts into her mouth. This gag has a ring to hold her mouth open instead of a ball. It is wide enough to allow my cock to enter with no resistance.

"No more talking bitch!"

Alex laughs as walks around and climbs onto the bed behind Mary. "I told you that you will get to see that later. But for now..." Alex positions herself behind my wife's ass. With one hand she spreads the bound woman's cheek and with the other, she positions her cock to enter. "...I am going to take this ass for yours. If you don't want me to be too rough, you better suck that cock in front of you! But don't you dare cum sissy! We are not done here yet."

Alex slowly inches her cock into Mary's ass. I see the look of pain come across her face as something invades her ass for the first time. "Get sucking bitch! I only have the head in. You have six more inches to go!"

Mary drops her head onto my cock. With the force of my legs on her back and having her arms ties out to either side, Mary has no control over the movements of my cock. I place my hands on the back of her head and pull her all the way down my cock until my balls rest against her chin. I can feel her throat contract as she fights the gag. I pull her away to allow a quick breath then pull her straight back down.

Alex applies more pressure as another three inches slide inside Mary's ass. Mary pulls away from my cock quickly and turns her head to the side. She breathes hard and deep. Groaning in pain from having her hole stretched open.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking that cock?" Alex asks. She slaps Mary on the ass. "Not I am going to stop being so gentle!" With that, Alex shoves the last three inches of her cock deep into Mary' ass. My wife screams in pain. Alex doesn't sit there allowing MAry to get used to the feeling. Instead she withdraws to the head of the cock and shoves it right back it.

Mary continues to scream in pain. To shut her up, I grab her head and force my cock into her mouth again. Alex thrusts fast and hard against Mar's ass. Mary groans in pain around my cock in her throat. I can feel my orgasm approaching. I pull Mary off my cock and allow her to breathe.

"You didn't cum did you sissy?" Alex asks me as she fucks the ass before her.

"No mistress," I answer. "But I am close."

"Good. Get up here and take my place."

I unravel my legs from Mary, climb off the bed and walk around to Alex. Alex pulls her cock out of my wife and gets off the bed. I take her place and position my cock to enter my wife's ass.

"Hold on just a moment sissy." Alex says. She grabs my soaking wet cock in her hand. "Have you ever entered this hole before?"

"No mistress."

"I bet you dreamt about it quite often."

"Yes mistress."

"I bet you would do anything to bury your cock in that hole and squirt your cum deep into her ass."

"Fuck yeah mistress." I say excited.

"Good, wait just a moment. Do not enter before I tell you too." Alex releases my cock and walks around behind me. She climbs back up onto the bed and kneels behind me. I feel her finger run along the crack of my ass. She rubs a liquid across my hole with her finger.

I had a good idea what was going to happen next. I spread my legs to give her more room. Alex laughs and pushes my shoulder down. I try hard not to let my cock slip inside my wife as Alex positions me to take her cock in my ass.

"Beg!" Alex yells to me.

I feel the tip of the strapon against my hole. "Please mistress, shove your cock into me. I wish to feel you deep in my ass."

"I don't believe you!" Alex says and slaps my ass hard.

I feel the tip of her cock press against me harder. My hole stretches slightly as her head slowly pushes its way in.

"Take my ass mistress! It is yours to do as you wish! I want to feel your wonderful cock inside me!"

"Prove it!"

I wasn't sure how else to prove it. I meant every word. I really wanted her inside me. The only thing else I can think of was to show her how much I wanted it. I felt the head of Alex's got press harder against my hole. In one quick forceful movement, I thrust my hips back into the cock. I force all seven inches into me in one movement. I groan in pain from how quick I was stretched open.

"Very good sissy," Alex says pleased. "I really believe it now. You may enter your wife."

Slowly i insert my entire dick into my wife's ass for the very first time. It felt amazing. I felt like I was going to blow already. With my cock deep into Mary, Alex's cock had slipped completely out of me. I found myself missing the feeling. Just as I was about to retreat from Mary to search of Alex, I felt the cock press back into me. Not all the way though, just a bit more than the head.

I pulled out of Mary, making my ass swallow more of Alex. Once I had all of the cock inside me, I thrust back into Mary. I go back and forth so I can both fuck Mary's ass and get fucked in the ass by Alex. I never felt anything this great. from the moans I hear from Mary, around the gag, she was enjoying it also. I was about to cum as I slide halfway back out of Mary.

"Am I allowed to cum mistress? I am very close!" I beg my mistress.

"You would love that wouldn't' you sissy?" Alex asks. I moan in agreement. "Tell me, do you wish that my cock was real?" I moan in agreement again. "Use your words!" Alex yells and smacks me across the ass.

"Yes mistress!"

"would that make you happy sissy? Being fucked by a real cock?"

"It would make me very happy mistress!" I answer.

"The feeling of a large cock buried deep into your ass, fucking you hard and filling you with hot cum excites you don't it? Do you know what that makes you?"

"A cheap whore mistress! The need to get fucked hard in the ass. The desire to have cum pumped into me. I want it badly."

Alex laughs. "Do you hear that Mary? You husband is begging to get fucked by a real cock. I bet he desires that much more than you right now. What do you think MAry? Should I make him beg for more? Or allow him to shoot his cum into you?"

Mary moans loudly and wiggles her ass slightly.

"I don't understand what you are saying bitch!" Alex exclaims behind her laughter. "So beggin it is! Tell me sissy, Would you do anything if I allow you to cum?"

"Anything mistress! I am your servant!"

Alex bounces with excitement. Her cock that is buried into my ass moves quickly. I moan in pleasure. "Will you suck a real cock for me tonight if the chance comes along?"

"In a heartbeat mistress!" I answer. Instantly my eyes open wide as I realise the answer I gave. Did I really want that? My thoughts left me as Alex pulls her cock out of me. I try and follow it, wanting it back in my ass.

"How about two cocks?" I moan and try to back into her cock again. I slip out of MAry and I can hear her moan as my head leaves her.

"I...I don't know mistress..."

Alex plunges her cock deep into me with a lot of force. I moan in pleasure as I feel what I have been longing for. "How about now?"

"I will suck as many cocks as you wish me to mistress! I just want you cock in me!"

"Good." Alex says happily. "I plan on making you into a slut this evening." Alex thrusts inside me quickly. She keeps me pulled back against her so I can't enter my wife as she fucks my ass. "Who knows sissy, Maybe you will even feel a real cock in this hole too. How does that sound?"

"It...sounds...great...mistress..." I say between thrusts. Once again shock overcomes my thoughts as I just agreed to not only sucking an unknown number of cocks, but also to taking a dick in my ass. But the shock quickly disappears as pleasure from Alex fucking me taken over.

Alex pushes deep into me. She pushes my back down towards Mary and guides my cock into the bound woman's hole. Mary moans loudly as my cock fills her again. With all of her weight, Alex holds me down onto Mary. Alex lifts herself up and positions like she is doing push ups. Her hands on my back keeping me pressed deep into my wife's ass. Slowly, Alex withdraws her cock from my ass. Just as it leaves, Alex drops all of her weight onto me pushing her cock deep into my ass. She does this over and over very quickly. Each time she re-enters me, she does it with more force. Mary and I moan together. Every Time Alex enters me, my cock moves inside of Mary.

"Cum for me sissy!" Alex yells as she fucks me harder and harder. "Fill your wife's ass with your creamy seed! She is a slut and sluts deserve to be full of cum!"

I moan louder as Alex somehow increases her speed and force even more. I start to rock my hips back and forth as I feel my orgasm building again. Alex pulls halfway out of me slightly allowing me room to thrust inside my wife but still have a cock in my ass. I groan loudly and fuck harder as I get even closer.

In one last hard thrust, I shove my cock as deep inside my wife's ass as I can. Alex does the same to me. Holding it there I release my cum. It shoots out with such great force that my cock jumps inside of the hole. I can feel my cum slide around my cock as it fills Mary completely. I then collapse onto Mary as my orgasm finishes. I lay there exhausted. Alex puts all her weight onto me as she lays onto my back.

The three of us lay there for a few moments trying to collect ourselves. Finally Alex lifts herself from me and pulls her cock out from my ass. I then do the same. As my still hard cock leaves the inside of my wife, my cum drips from her ass. It was an amazing sight to see. Alex and I untie my wife from the bed and take the gag out of her mouth.

Without saying a word, Alex takes off her strapon and walks into the bathroom. Mary and I follow. The three of us shower together in exhausted silence. After all of us are squeaky clean, we exit and walk back into the bedroom wearing nothing but towels.

The first thing to be heard in the past thirty minutes is from Alex. "Lay down on the bed Krystal. We need to make you a woman again." Without a word I lay down and spread my legs. Alex takes my balls and tucks them away. She doesn't put the cage back on me though. Instead she pulls me to my feet and hands me a pair of skin toned panties.

"You are going to pull your dick back under your balls as far as you can. These panties are tight and will keep it hidden away. I bought them to match your skin tone so you can wear visible panties on top of them. " She then hands me a small rubber ring. "Put this around the base of your dick first. It will help restrict blood flow and keep you from getting hard as people grind on you. If anyone happens to feel it, just say it's a piercing."

I do everything she says still not saying a word. I notice Mary getting dressed in the corner. She hasn't looked at either of us. I hope she isn't upset or angry. She doesn't have a right to be after all she did to me.

Alex leads me over to the closet. "Mary and I picked out the perfect outfit for your first night out. It is very sexy, very short and very tight. It will draw a lot of attention to you." She reaches into the closet and pulls out my outfit.

I was stunned by what I saw. I am not sure I can pull that off. I may have the slender body of a woman, but this was super revealing. It is a one piece purple dress. One side sits high on the shoulder and crosses over high on my chest the other side which hangs under the arm leaving the shoulder exposed. The dress fits very tight to my body showing every curve I have. It ends maybe six inches from my waist. If I were to bend over at all, the back would ride up and my entire ass would be visible. going up the left side of the dress are thin slits that grow in width as they get closer to my chest. One of the slits gives a perfect view of the bright blue panties that I am wearing. I am given my first pair of high heels. They are black to match the dress. The laces keeping them to my feet are very thin and tie high up on my ankle.

"Obviously we can't put a bra on you because the straps would show." Alex explains to me. "Thankfully the dress as a small one built in. It also has small pockets to insert some silicone padding to give you tits. They won't be as big as before, but a big B-cup is still very sexy." Alex slides the padding into place. I bring my hands up to feel them and was surprised at how real they felt.

Alex leaves me to get herself dressed. That is when I notice what Mary had put on. Her dress was more revealing than mine. It was light red in color and hung from the neck. It flowed loosely down her shoulders and came together over her chest. The front was patterned just right in lace that her nipples wouldn't show, but most of her breasts would. Just under her breasts, the dress wrapped around her back meeting just above her waist. Her entire stomach and upper back was exposed. A white short loose skirt covers her from her waist to about mid-thigh. Her white heels laced up high on her ankle. She kept her hair down flowing over her shoulders.

Alex came back into view wearing a long solid blue dress. A slit run from her ankle up to her waist. It was clear she wasn't wearing any underwear. The top came to a deep V showing off cleavage. Her heels were simple and matched the color of her dress. Her red hair stood out against the blue as it hung loosely.

Both women applied their makeup before turning to me. Together they set and glued my bright blue wig down. The pig tails ending just above my neck. The applied dark blue eyeshadow to match the hair and panties. Light skin tone lipstick to just add a shine. Everything else was neutral in color.

As we get ready to leave, I notice a slight problem. "Where am I going to keep my ID and money?"

Mary shakes her head still not speaking. Alex gives a little chuckle. "Oh Krystal. You are a young, sexy, desirable lady. You won't have to pay for anything, the guys do that. ID isn't needed because they know me at this club. I used to bring my ex sissy here all the time!"

That's just great. If she is known to bring crossdressers with her, it's going to be obvious that it's me because Mary has her tits clearly visible. This was going to be a rough night.

As we leave the apartment I stumble trying to get used to walking in heels for the first time.

"Get used to them quick Krystal," Alex says as she locks the door. "You won't be taking them off at all tonight." Alex leads us to a waiting cab.

"Do you plan on getting us so wasted that you need a cab?" I remember to speak in my female voice again.

"Of course I do!" Alex shouts. "How else are we going to make bad choices and sleep with random men?"

Before I can respond, Alex opens the door to the cab and climbs in. Mary and I follow. The cab drives us to the edge of the city and lets us out in front of a crowded club. We exit the cab and he quickly pulls away to find a new faire.