Caught in Her Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did we forget to pay him?" I ask.

"I payed him over the phone before he picked us up." Alex explains as she leads us to the front of the line. "We will just have to find our own way home!" She walks right up to the bouncer, who just nods and lets us in.

The club is filled from wall to wall with all kinds of people. There are more women than men, which is common in popular places like this. Three bars surround a large dance floor that is crowded with people rubbing against each other. In the far back corner is a lounge area. That area has no lights shining at it making it very dark and private. The lounge is also elevated for extra privacy.

Alex leads us straight to the bar. She orders six shots of vodka. The bartender quickly fills the order. "On my tab please Greg." He nods and walks away. Alex hands both MAry and I two shots.

"To a night that won't be forgotten." The three of us take the first shot quickly. Alex raises the second shot and speaks again. "To a night that we hope we will forget!" We each drink again.

What did she have planned?